Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate that. I'm the same way in that sometimes what I would like myself may not be the best way to do it in terms of overall sales.

I'm leaning towards doing one flavor without it, but my only worry is that confusing people that don't understand all of the ingredients. But I'm going to try to think of a way to do it.
You could give it some kind of edgy moniker to imply extra potency. “Black label, overdrive, hardcore, amplified, blaze edition, flamin’ hot Cheetos, etc”

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Flavor wise: the best single flavor I have ever had after decades of supplement usage is without a doubt hands down REDBERRY that ghost puts in their energy drink. It tastes EXACTLY like red sour patch kid (that’s what they advertise it as lol) but I mean exact exact. Flavor is delicious 🤤

Onidracs

Awards
Spermidine looks very promising too. It promotes autophagy. Caloric restriction mimetic. It may delay neurodegeneration. I'm surprised I left that one out. I'm not familiar with Astragaloside IV. Going to have to look into that one.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
No Black Licorice? Okay, okay, red licorice? Haha.

The flavors I'm leaning toward for that project in general are the best 3 out of 5 of:
  • Grape Blue Raspberry
  • Pina Colada
  • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Sour Peach Rings
  • Jawbreaker
Out of those, I probably wouldn't do Pina Colada as the Alpha Yohimbine free one bc that's a flavor that some people love but some people hate anyway.
Please no peach on the non I hate peach lol .. grape raspberry sounds bomb

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on paraxanthine? Seems to exclusive to Muscletech right now?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on paraxanthine? Seems to exclusive to Muscletech right now?
The branded ingredient form of it is exclusive to Muscletech now and they've done a great job of building publicity and demand for it.

But a lot of people don't realize that that ingredient had been commercially available for companies to use for some time and not many had, which contributed to them doing the exclusivity deal.

And even before the branded version, Paraxanthine was available as a generic raw material.

Overall, it's just never been one that I've been that interested in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could give it some kind of edgy moniker to imply extra potency. “Black label, overdrive, hardcore, amplified, blaze edition, flamin’ hot Cheetos, etc”
Yeah, I thought about that but in this case, I wouldn't want the Alpha Yohimbine or Alpha Yohimbine versions to be considered as one being better than the other.

I had to laugh at the flaming cheetos haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flavor wise: the best single flavor I have ever had after decades of supplement usage is without a doubt hands down REDBERRY that ghost puts in their energy drink. It tastes EXACTLY like red sour patch kid (that’s what they advertise it as lol) but I mean exact exact. Flavor is delicious 🤤
That is a good flavor but they actually license that with Sour Patch Kids; which is something that we are nowhere near the size to be able to do.

A sour berry is a possibility.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flavored powder supps...for me sour is best. Sour: green apple, peach rings, lemon, blue razz, etc.
I love sour flavors too so I'm always partial to including at least one sour flavor. If it were just based on my personal preferences, they probably would all be but I have to stop and remind myself that some people don't like sour.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spermidine looks very promising too. It promotes autophagy. Caloric restriction mimetic. It may delay neurodegeneration. I'm surprised I left that one out. I'm not familiar with Astragaloside IV. Going to have to look into that one.
Check out Astragaloside IV and if you want to look at a couple more, you could check out Cycloastragenol and Telos95. Both of those are very expensive raw materials so not the best candidates to be in comprehensive formulas though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
peach sounds tasty though lol

i used to mix blue raspberry + vodka .. was such a hit when i hosted a party

way better then vodka+redbull

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The flavors I'm leaning toward for that project in general are the best 3 out of 5 of:
  • Grape Blue Raspberry
  • Pina Colada
  • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Sour Peach Rings
  • Jawbreaker
Maybe mojito / blackberry mojito could sneak in there?!?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't have time to type out a super long detailed reply at the moment, but I wanted to say thank you for posting that and also that it resembles a formula that I was working on last week. Like very very similar and I was second guessing myself on some things in it, so I appreciate you posting that.

I will say that I doubt we would do anything with NMN until the FDA clarifies their stance on it after them having recently warned companies about it and NR is a patented ingredient of Chromadex.

Thoughts on Spermidine and Astragaloside IV in a formula like that? I was debating on including one or both but Astragaloside IV is crazy expensive and I was considering just doing that as a standalone.

If you're really interested in products and formulas like this, you're welcome to pm me and I'll give you my email address.
I would vote Y on both.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would vote Y on both.
I think that Spermidine in a formula like that would be a definite.

Astragaloside IV I think would go well in it but a formula like that would already be very expensive and Astragaloside IV is a very expensive ingredient to include in a formula.

That's something I've been debating on about this idea in general - I really want to go all out and just make the end all be all best anti-aging/longevity formula possible but I have to be realistic and wonder what is the most people would pay for one?

Everything we do is cost effective and lower margin than most companies, but the ingredients for this are so expensive that it could turn into a really expensive product; so its like where is the cutoff point for adding more things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe mojito / blackberry mojito could sneak in there?!?
It won't on this particular product (the CEL high stim one) but that's because I'm wanting to use it in at least two to three other products (if people like it; of course we would start off with it in one).

Overall, if all goes well, 2023 will see SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction all launch quite a few flavored powder products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be way ahead of the curve and come up with a product to combat spike protein damage (from either source ;) ).
I would be open to that if I thought enough people even knew what that was haha.

That seriously is what would worry me is that I don't think that most people even know about it or what it is - so I'm not sure how well something like that would sell.

Interestingly though, I think that some of the ingredients in Blood Pressure Support XT would be beneficial for that and some of the ingredients in the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT product will be as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The damage is real. Just need to make people aware you have products to help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The damage is real. Just need to make people aware you have products to help.
Am I understanding the picture you posted correctly in that its saying that you're more likely to get Covid in general based on the number of vaccine doses you've gotten? I'm just trying to understand the context.

I agree that it would be a useful supplement and I think that we may could present some information about how Blood Pressure Support XT and/or Cardiovascular Support XT when released could be beneficial.

If there is enough interest, I'd be glad to make a product specifically for it, but the FDA is so strict about companies even mentioning anything Covid related that it would be hard to market it that way.

I'm definitely open to thoughts and suggestions.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The spike protein causes endothelial damage, whether you got it from infection or vaccination. Only difference is vaccination produces more spike in most people, and for a longer period. There are a lot of aortic dissection and other major issues happening now, not to mention all the lower level damage.

I'm sure mentioning covid is bad, but referencing the vaccines would probably have you sent to gitmo. Lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the suggestion.

There's a few reasons that this one wouldn't be able to be done exactly like this, so I'll explain them and also use this post to go a little further into conversation about sleep products and my future thoughts for products and the companies.

Phenibut:
I made a detailed post above about what they wouldn't be possible for us to use that in a product now.

Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate:
  • Albion TRAACS is only 10% active magnesium if I remember correctly, so that would mean that to provide 400 mg. active, that would take 4,000 mg. of powder so you'd be looking at 2 tablets or 4 to 5 capsules just to itself.
  • There are a lot of brands that mislabel this ingredient and put 400 mg. on the label and they're talking about total material, not active content.
  • I would encourage people wanting to use this to use the above information to safeguard themselves and to make sure to only buy this from companies that they know are legit like NOW Foods for example.
  • The high dosages of this make it not a good ingredient candidate for capsule formulation products, which is why I suggest most of the time that if people want to use it, to buy it solo.
Lemon Balm:
  • I am a fan of Lemon Balm extract and we use it in Sleep Assist XT.
  • The reason that we don't identify an exact percentage on the label for Sleep Assist XT is because raw material supplies can vary with this so for example if we were to put >7% and only 6% was available, we would either be violating label claims or have to be out of stock on the product. I hope that makes sense.
Theanine:
  • We use this in Sleep Assist XT.
  • We also use this in Stress & Anxiety Support.
  • I believe we will be using this in the upcoming Sleep Support XT (melatonin-free product)
Sensoril:
  • I am a big fan of this ingredient and remember talking about it on here before hardly anyone knew about it.
  • We use it in Stress & Anxiety Support and it is a great ingredient.
Note: Stress & Anxiety Support contains Sensoril, Theanine, Rhodiola, & Bacopa - excellent product.

Rutaecarpine:
  • This is a tricky one to use in a sleep product because it actually used to be used in some stimulant products and some people associate it with that and that's why you don't see more companies use it in sleep products most likely.
------------------------------------------------

As of right now, we have Sleep Assist XT which is a great product:

We also have Stress & Anxiety Support which is a great product:

Upcoming Plans or at least what I'm thinking:

SNS Sleep Support XT - melatonin-free sleep support product.

Sleep Shot XT - nighttime sleep support product similar to Sleep Assist XT and its possible we may do a melatonin free flavor.

For CEL, I'm thinking of doing a nighttime anabolic drink mix - like the concept some other brands are doing but with a unique twist on it.
agree here. Any legit Magnesium BC is 4 to 5 large caps or tablets. Drs best has a 240 count bottle at 200mg of actual magnesium BC per two tabs for a good price

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of a post Covid supp. So many people suffer from long COVID or something to help during Covid:

NAC
Vit C
Nattokinase for clots
Curcumin for inflammation
D serine or sometime for memory and cognitive support

etc

For High stim, many people don’t remember this but after the original clearshot with 1,3 PA came out with clearshot 2 which I believe was the first supp with DMHA. But it had something else special. It had an insane adderall like boost for hours but made me super nauseated after. But for your product I think many would love it. Here is a transcript from PA when he was on AM

“Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.”

I believe it was Echinopsine. It was also in his last formulation of AMP and it was incredible clean energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The spike protein causes endothelial damage, whether you got it from infection or vaccination. Only difference is vaccination produces more spike in most people, and for a longer period. There are a lot of aortic dissection and other major issues happening now, not to mention all the lower level damage.

I'm sure mentioning covid is bad, but referencing the vaccines would probably have you sent to gitmo. Lol
Thanks. I knew about the spike protein and endothelial damage, the way the image appeared, it confused me bc it seemed to be talking about the incidence of Covid itself.

The endothelial damage aspect is one that I think that Blood Pressure Support XT and the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT could help with quite well but it would definitely be tricky to even mention that aspect of it to people marketing wise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the idea of a post Covid supp. So many people suffer from long COVID or something to help during Covid:

NAC
Vit C
Nattokinase for clots
Curcumin for inflammation
D serine or sometime for memory and cognitive support

etc

For High stim, many people don’t remember this but after the original clearshot with 1,3 PA came out with clearshot 2 which I believe was the first supp with DMHA. But it had something else special. It had an insane adderall like boost for hours but made me super nauseated after. But for your product I think many would love it. Here is a transcript from PA when he was on AM

“Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.”

I believe it was Echinopsine. It was also in his last formulation of AMP and it was incredible clean energy.
I appreciate the suggestion on the stims product. No one else that I know of ever used Echinopsine in a supplement and I'm not sure the actual legality of it. The 'constituent of the orchid family' we've seen played out and wind up being as not allowed ingredients by the FDA several times now, so that would worry me. Plus, with the way that product was blended, it would be hard to know how well that ingredient worked outside of the DMHA.

I love the idea of a supplement to help with long Covid but the problem is that a company really isn't supposed to market it for anything Covid related.

I think that Elite Curcumin + Focus XT + Immune Support XT is a great combination for it.

I think that Cardiovascular Support XT + Blood Pressure Support XT will be a great stack for the cardiovascular aspects.

We could do a single supplement more simplistic design if enough people are interested, but there are so many different aspects of long Covid that it would be hard to cover everything in one product.

Something that this has me thinking is that it could be interesting to do some potential stacks related to it based on the symptoms and different aspects.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I knew about the spike protein and endothelial damage, the way the image appeared, it confused me bc it seemed to be talking about the incidence of Covid itself.

The endothelial damage aspect is one that I think that Blood Pressure Support XT and the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT could help with quite well but it would definitely be tricky to even mention that aspect of it to people marketing wise.
The image is. I'm just pointing out the prevalence of spike circulating; those vaxxed are getting hit hard not only by what the vax does, but an increased incidence of infection after. Both cause spike circulation and damage.

Natural immunity generally causes less spike damage from the initial infection, and provides better protection against subsequent infection.

Either could use some restorative and/or protective help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The image is. I'm just pointing out the prevalence of spike circulating; those vaxxed are getting hit hard not only by what the vax does, but an increased incidence of infection after. Both cause spike circulation and damage.

Natural immunity generally causes less spike damage from the initial infection, and provides better protection against subsequent infection.

Either could use some restorative and/or protective help.
Yeah, the image made it seem like it was talking about getting Covid, not the spike protein issues so that's where I was confused.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I got hit hard with Covid the second time the inflammation was absolutely insane. Like my TRT inject sites were even swollen. Luckily I take a good curcumin, NAC, D3, quercefit and zinc together so I essentially doubled up on them but man it was brutal.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, I hurt bad, like beat to **** with a 2 x 4 bad. Pain would move around and settle on old injuries, like fucking system check. I was taking Curcumin, d3, and other stuff the whole time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, I hurt bad, like beat to **** with a 2 x 4 bad. Pain would move around and settle on old injuries, like fucking system check. I was taking Curcumin, d3, and other stuff the whole time.
Yeaaaaa man same with me! It was pretty wild.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
When I was hospitalized with Covid/pneumonia is was not prescribed much in the hospital. Just 3 liters oxygen(refused any ventilators) just put me on

zinc sulfate
Vit c
Vit b1
Melatonin (not sure why but sure Steve might know ?)
And baby aspirin

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was also taking nattokinase and still do which I think is extremely important given what it does with fibrinogen and breaking it down and the blood clot worries from covid/vaxx.

Mirage2reality

Awards
Arterosil and Endocalyx pro both work on restoring the endothelial glycocalyx after covid reeks havoc

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife & I both experienced it attacking various muscle and joints, even places I don’t recall ever having injury (like my left hip). My old low back issues flamed up terribly. Her hamstrings also became crippling.

Quite the terror, the OG strain.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife & I both experienced it attacking various muscle and joints, even places I don’t recall ever having injury (like my left hip). My old low back issues flamed up terribly. Her hamstrings also became crippling.

Quite the terror, the OG strain.
Same here - I felt like someone beat me to death - just pain and inflammation everywhere. And the brain fog afterwards has been brutal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I was hospitalized with Covid/pneumonia is was not prescribed much in the hospital. Just 3 liters oxygen(refused any ventilators) just put me on

zinc sulfate
Vit c
Vit b1
Melatonin (not sure why but sure Steve might know ?)
And baby aspirin
I would think that they did the Melatonin just to try to help you sleep as soundly as possible. I could make a couple of other arguments for why they may have given it under those circumstances but that would be the most likely one.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You gotta try their Warheads Sour Watermelon...while i love all the Ghost flavors, the Sour Watermelon is amazing - best ever.

Thier citrus is also very good, a true lemon lime flavor.
I would think that they did the Melatonin just to try to help you sleep as soundly as possible. I could make a couple of other arguments for why they may have given it under those circumstances but that would be the most likely one.
Malatonin is a super strong antioxidant also, i have seen many items claiming it is stronger than glutathione. So given people hospitalized often have increased inflammation due to an overactive immune system that might also be the reasoning.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You gotta try their Warheads Sour Watermelon...while i love all the Ghost flavors, the Sour Watermelon is amazing - best ever.

Malatonin is a super strong antioxidant also, i have seen many items claiming it is stronger than glutathione. So given people hospitalized often have increased inflammation due to an overactive immune system that might also be the reasoning.
Wasn’t a fan of the watermelon honestly, it was alright but not great.

also I take 20mg of melatonin a night. It seems to help my immune system

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wasn’t a fan of the watermelon honestly, it was alright but not great.

also I take 20mg of melatonin a night. It seems to help my immune system
Ghost green apple warhead is the best tasting energy drink I've had. They nailed that one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A couple of things about the energy drink flavors:
1) It's generally much easier to get them to taste better than a supplement, especially one with a lot of active ingredients, because they're essentially just caffeine and maybe a sprinkling of other ingredients.
2) Some of the flavors being discussed are collab flavors with candy companies - I wish we could afford to do something like that but its in no way possible. But we could come as close as we could do the flavor ideas in general.

There are a lot of outside the box type flavors that I want to do when/if upcoming products sell well enough to warrant doing them. Flavors are a personal passion of mine and I love unique and crazy stuff.

I've always been that person that mixes stuff to see how it tastes. To give you an example, we actually have an upcoming product release under Muscle Addiction probably end of Q1 of 2023 that is a Mango Blue Raspberry flavor.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Orange creamsicle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always been that person that mixes stuff to see how it tastes. To give you an example, we actually have an upcoming product release under Muscle Addiction probably end of Q1 of 2023 that is a Mango Blue Raspberry flavor.
IMG_7537.JPG

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the New Years Sale is now live for SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, & Muscle Addiction.

Coupon code: newyears30

SNS-NewYear-2023(A1)-500x500.png

CEL-NewYear2023(A1)-500x500.png

MA-NewYear2023(A1)-500x500.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is Back & Just in Time for the New Years Sale!

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - Regular Price: 49.99; for a limited time, only 34.99 each
(w/coupon code newyears30) (Save 15.00!)

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - 2 pack (one of each flavor) - Regular Price: 89.99; for a limited time, only 62.99
(w/ coupon code newyears30) (Save 37.00 total!)

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - Intro/Discussion Thread:

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-RENDERING-FRONT.png

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-SUPP-FACTS.png