Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

NattyJuicer

Awards
Can I hold you to that? Haha.

Yes, we will have a couple of different ones coming out. One will be a single ingredient Tributyrin product and then there will be at least 2 more that will be very unique and great products.

I'm guessing late this year or early next year for releasing them.
Can we have next month please haha, need to feed these gut microbiomes !!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know it's used in a bunch of your products, but I'd grab a bottle of just AstraGin pills.

Used to get the ones from NutraBio but seems like they've been OOS for months now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey @sns8778 Joint XT be coming back in a few weeks? I have my alerts on DPS for a restock!
Yes, we are hoping to have Joint Support XT back within the next couple of weeks.

We're getting things back in stock pretty quickly now, we had just ran out of so much that its taking awhile to get it all back in. But its happening now at a good pace finally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it's used in a bunch of your products, but I'd grab a bottle of just AstraGin pills.

Used to get the ones from NutraBio but seems like they've been OOS for months now.
I was thinking of doing an AstraGin/Bioperine combo. I've never been asked for an AstraGin by itself. Would that work?

kid amnesiac

Awards
Yes, we are hoping to have Joint Support XT back within the next couple of weeks.

We're getting things back in stock pretty quickly now, we had just ran out of so much that its taking awhile to get it all back in. But its happening now at a good pace finally.
I’m hoping for some Anacyclus soon!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the update. I will keep an eye on my email for things to return in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 How about something that would lower Hematocrit for us folks on TRT ? Dihydroquercetin ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 How about something that would lower Hematocrit for us folks on TRT ? Dihydroquercetin ?
That's a subject that I've been looking into. I would love to be able to offer something like that; I just have more research to do in order to make sure that it's something that's possible.

I'd love to hear anyone's ingredient suggestions on this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules - Available Now

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is a great ingredient for endurance, performance, and recovery and it is also in my opinion the most overlooked and underrated ingredient on the market for liver support.

Intro Thread:

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Caps:

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Powder:

Awards
I know it probably wouldn't be worth it to you but... I love m-test profile and price point but can only take it so often and for short periods because the mucuna pruriens drive my blood pressure up.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking of doing an AstraGin/Bioperine combo. I've never been asked for an AstraGin by itself. Would that work?
For my purposes I really only need the AstraGin... have been playing around taking it with my various edibles haha. Bioperine certainly wouldn't hurt to be in there though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it probably wouldn't be worth it to you but... I love m-test profile and price point but can only take it so often and for short periods because the mucuna pruriens drive my blood pressure up.
Most people including myself love the Mucuna in M-Test but different things work differently for different people.

You've probably seen Optimize-T which is a great product but does have a different profile; but in case you hadn't:

Optimize-T-Supp-Facts-v2.png

And if you're interested in sticking with a profile similar to M-Test but without the Mucuna, your timing couldn't have been anymore perfect. Muscle Addiction just released Test Fix yesterday and may be exactly what you're looking for:

Coupon code: testfix25 will save you 25% off for the next couple weeks.

Muscle Addition Test Fix (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Muscle-Addition-Test-Fix-2022-SUPP-FACTS-2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For my purposes I really only need the AstraGin... have been playing around taking it with my various edibles haha. Bioperine certainly wouldn't hurt to be in there though.
If we do one it would have both in there; I just wanted to make sure that that would still be alright with you in your case.

They are both good ingredients and help with absorption of different things, so for a versatile combination product, it makes sense for us to have both.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If we do one it would have both in there; I just wanted to make sure that that would still be alright with you in your case.

They are both good ingredients and help with absorption of different things, so for a versatile combination product, it makes sense for us to have both.
I'm dumb and just re-looked at the UpSorb label from Nutrabio that I was using, its got bioperine in it as well... so that works perfect haha

josun

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much for all the time you put into your products. I don't know what I would do without your company
Can I hold you to that? Haha.

Yes, we will have a couple of different ones coming out. One will be a single ingredient Tributyrin product and then there will be at least 2 more that will be very unique and great products.

I'm guessing late this year or early next year for releasing them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm dumb and just re-looked at the UpSorb label from Nutrabio that I was using, its got bioperine in it as well... so that works perfect haha
No worries haha. It happens.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much for all the time you put into your products. I don't know what I would do without your company
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. That means a lot to me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts on joint xt 3-pack when it comes back in stock?
Definitely going to do that. I'm thinking a 3 pack, a 6 pack, and maybe even a 12 pack for Joint Support XT.

It should be back in within the next couple of weeks too; I got confirmation that its coming up in the production lineup soon.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the next sale? Looking forward to try Anabolic XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is the next sale? Looking forward to try Anabolic XT.
We generally do sales around the holidays.

I look forward to hearing your feedback when you try it.

Right now, I think the best deals on it that I'm aware of are at DPS; they've got it for 49.95 each or 2 for 94.98.

In some ways I wish that we could run sales more often, but I've always preferred to offer our products at great prices to begin with so that people can afford them anytime. The down side to that is that we can't run all the time year round sales codes like some brands do because we don't mark the products up enough to do that.

We have been doing multi-unit pack pricing for some products, including Anabolic XT that allows for people to save money when purchasing multiple bottles at one time.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see a new sns gda on. Wondering how this will compare to glycophase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see a new sns gda on. Wondering how this will compare to glycophase.
GlucoVantage XT is great product and one that we've released because its a popular ingredient and we've been asked for a lot; but it's not meant to be a replacement for GlycoPhase in any type of way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS GlucoVantage XT is now available.

90 Veg Caps/Per Capsule:
100 mg. GlucoVantage Dihydroberberine
250 mg. Cinnamon Extract
5 mg. Bioperine

For a limited time, save 25% off with coupon code: glucovantagext25

GlucoVantage XT - Intro Thread:

GlucoVantage XT (RENDERING) GROUP.png

GlucoVantage XT print (90caps) SUPP FACTS.png

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Saving my money for Cloma-Plex..... I am very interested in seeing this formulation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saving my money for Cloma-Plex..... I am very interested in seeing this formulation.
Hopefully you'll be pleased with it. It's here now, we are just having to space out new releases a little bit so that nothing gets too overlooked. Cloma-Plex is a great formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

Would you stack GlucoVantage XT with GlycoPhase I'm a bit confused ???

NattyJuicer

Awards
Hopefully you'll be pleased with it. It's here now, we are just having to space out new releases a little bit so that nothing gets too overlooked. Cloma-Plex is a great formula.
You are destroying my wallet bro !!
Haha great products back to back goodness !!
I’m super curious about this cloma plex idea !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

You could stack them if you wanted to.

I'll try to write something more detailed at some point but here's a quick overview on them:
  • GlucoVantage XT is NOT meant to replace GlycoPhase at all.
  • GlucoVantage is a branded ingredient by NNB Ingredients (same company that makes MitoBurn) and is a version of Berberine that has superior absorption to many traditional berberine supplements.
  • ^^^ That is especially important to the people that experience stomach discomfort with regular Berberine; not everyone does, but some people do.
  • Important Note: We are already very specific with the type of Berberine that we use in GlycoPhase and that's why you rarely, if ever, hear of anyone experiencing any stomach issues with GlycoPhase.
  • The case of having both GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT is one that I was worried would become confusing for people and I had hoped to avoid that but knew it was inevitable, but is an example of how as a company we sometimes need to offer things to separate customer bases:
    • GlucoVantage is a popular ingredient that we have gotten asked for quite a bit.
    • NNB Nutrition really promotes GlucoVantage and we wanted to be able to offer it to their and our customers.
    • GlycoPhase is the ultimate GDA in my opinion and GlucoVantage can be stacked with it if desired.
    • GlucoVantage XT has some GDA properties (different people have different definitions of this) such as improved insulin sensitivity but is also good for blood sugar control in general.
    • ^^^ So while GlycoPhase is more intended to help harness the power of insulin to help you build muscle, lose fat, enhance body-composition, etc., GlucoVantage can be stacked with it or may be a better option for someone who for example is on lower carbs to begin with and just looking for better blood sugar control or just fat loss.
I hope that all makes sense. I don't have a lot of time today to be on here so I just wanted to type a quick reply.

I wanted to clarify one more thing that I think a lot of people now days get confused on:
  • The terminology for GDA's has become different than what it used to be - as in what many people consider a GDA to be.
  • What many companies now days call a GDA is really more of a glorified blood sugar control product.
  • With the popularity of keto and more consumer interest on regulating blood sugar for overall health benefits, I do understand why companies make those types of products but I wish they hadn't called them GDA's; they did so to capitalize off the popularity of the term GDA, but the original intended benefit of a GDA was different than that of a blood sugar control product.
  • A blood sugar control product may or may not have much in the way of GDA benefits (GlucoVantage XT does, some do not) but they are useful for helping regulate blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity, etc. They are versatile and can be used by people regardless of how high their carbohydrate consumption is.
  • A GDA, as they were originally intended to be, is/was meant to help harness the powerful anabolic effect of insulin to help maximize insulin sensitivity, shuttle nutrients to muscles, have anabolic properties, and to help you more efficiently gain lean muscle, strength, and improve body composition.
  • Basically, in bodybuilding circles, testosterone is of course the main go to for lean muscle and strength gains. Therefore on a supplement level, there are natural testosterone boosters. Then, as many know, a lot of bodybuilders use insulin to help gain strength and size while losing or minimizing fat storage. Therefore, on a supplement level, GDA's were intended to be the supplement version of that type benefit.
I plan on doing an article on all of this when I have the time because I know that it can be confusing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are destroying my wallet bro !!
Haha great products back to back goodness !!
I’m super curious about this cloma plex idea !
I'm glad that you're enjoying the new releases.

Cloma-Plex is a very cool, unique formula.

Here on AM, when people think 'Cloma' they are probably thinking PCT, but in the overall broader scope of things, Clomid is becoming one of the most popular options for HRT/TRT.

I just wanted to point that out because while Cloma-Plex will be perfect for PCT, it is also a great option for natural testosterone boosting regimens and that is more the intended market for the product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

@sns8778 Steve thank you for taking the time to answer this, it has helped a lot I am thinking GlucoVantage XT would be great as a staple and GlycoPhase would be excellent to use when I know I am going to over indulge.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Steve thank you for taking the time to answer this, it has helped a lot I am thinking GlucoVantage XT would be great as a staple and GlycoPhase would be excellent to use when I know I am going to over indulge.
You're welcome.

I think that GlucoVantage XT is a good option for a daily staple but I wouldn't only use Glycophase when you're going to over indulge. You could definitely use it for over-indulging, but a good way to look at it would also be to use it on any regimens or goal oriented training cycles where you'd benefit from the results of a real GDA in bodybuilding terms.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're welcome.

I think that GlucoVantage XT is a good option for a daily staple but I wouldn't only use Glycophase when you're going to over indulge. You could definitely use it for over-indulging, but a good way to look at it would also be to use it on any regimens or goal oriented training cycles where you'd benefit from the results of a real GDA in bodybuilding terms.
Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I forgot to post in this thread that LipoVantage is available.

LipoVantage is a stimulant free fat burner with a very unique formula and featuring 1,000 mg. of MitoBurn.

LipoVantage-front-Resized.png

Lipo Advantage-Supplement Facts-Warnings-01.jpg

For a limited time, you can save 20% off on LipoVantage with coupon code lipovantage20.

LipoVantage - 49.99 regular price; Limited Time - 39.99 with coupon code lipovantage20

LipoVantage - 3 Pack - 3 Bottles for 129.99; Limited Time - 103.99 with coupon code lipovantage20

LipoVantage Intro Thread:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LipoVantage or Thermo Scorch ???

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LipoVantage or Thermo Scorch ???
They are both great products and I don't think that there is a right or wrong answer to that. I think that people will likely find that one may work better for one person and the other for someone else. I don't think its really about one being better than the other, its just finding the one that's best for the person.

I would be curious how LipoVantage would affect your appetite if you ever try it bc I remember you saying that not many things suppress your appetite and LipoVantage can support appetite control in some unique ways.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are both great products and I don't think that there is a right or wrong answer to that. I think that people will likely find that one may work better for one person and the other for someone else. I don't think its really about one being better than the other, its just finding the one that's best for the person.

I would be curious how LipoVantage would affect your appetite if you ever try it bc I remember you saying that not many things suppress your appetite and LipoVantage can support appetite control in some unique ways.
Good to know, I will have to give it a try! Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 What are your thoughts on Phosphatidic Acid (PA) ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have Phosphatidic Acid XT in now so we're just trying to time the release on it with other new releases in the schedule. We have to space things out a little so that things don't get overlooked.

It will be a great product and contains 1500 mg. Mediator PA (750 mg. actual phosphatidic acid) per serving + 4 other ingredients.
Its coming! Im super stoked for this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@TheMrMuscle answered this one before I saw it - but we will be releasing Phosphatidic Acid XT within the next couple of weeks. It's actually already here, we're just working it into the new release lineup.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS/CEL literally runs the supplement game. There isn't anyone even close. It's almost criminal.

Keep 'em coming.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

We make a lot of great products, just not enough people know about us. We have to find ways to get more people aware of the brand and our products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any news about egronine?
eta in one ?
profile?
The daily use ergogenic should be out Q1 of next year.

The reason for the delay is that it's been pretty well-known and discussed how a lot of the commodity ingredient prices went thru the roof this year with the supply chain issues - things like Creatine costing over 5x the normal price, Citrulline over 3x the normal price, etc.

If we had released this product while all of that was going on, the price would have been higher than many people would have been willing to pay because it would have cost us a lot more to make bc of the ingredient prices.

So, we decided to hold off for awhile and let things stabilize a little bit.

henm

Awards
Well I hope to see it as soon as possible
There a big chance that’s all the basic prices will go more higher see the stock market 📈
So it’s not will be more cheap….in my opinion

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I hope to see it as soon as possible
There a big chance that’s all the basic prices will go more higher see the stock market 📈
So it’s not will be more cheap….in my opinion
The prices have already gone back down substantially from where they were earlier in the year.

I'm very up to date on raw material prices and the directions they are heading because in addition to SNS/CEL, I handle raw material sourcing for quite a few companies so its my job to stay on top of things.

It's a product that I'm looking forward to myself - both business wise and for personal use - but we have to be smart about things from a business perspective and not wind up in a situation of overpaying for raws, having the prices come back down, and then it not being profitable for us.

sufficient_page

Awards
Steve, have you looked into Zynamite (a branded mango leaf extract) https://nektium.com/zynamite/ ?

AZOTH had a standalone product with it but it sold out and hasn't been restocked. some of their other supps have it as one ingredient. LifeExtension has a supp called Brain Fog Relief that has it w/ peppermint essential oil

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there an ETA on ClomaDex? Is DPS getting inhibit e back in stock ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve, have you looked into Zynamite (a branded mango leaf extract) https://nektium.com/zynamite/ ?

AZOTH had a standalone product with it but it sold out and hasn't been restocked. some of their other supps have it as one ingredient. LifeExtension has a supp called Brain Fog Relief that has it w/ peppermint essential oil
I had a bottle of that and lost it!

I would definitely buy a Zynamite product again though were it to be offered. I thought Steve mentioned something about having considered it a while ago (2021 thread maybe)?

I found it hit harder than Dynamine and less crash, but also some headaches on multiple occasions.