Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dang yea those arent creatine numbers lol
I mean creatine usually gives me an extra 10-20lbs for the same amount of reps; but sizeon was something else. Thing is I felt fine when I came off it; just lost some strength afterwards.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 205827

i think this is the old V .. yeah old one will specifically say "Creatine matrix)

it was just like cell tech .. people felt it bc of sugar lol jk

i love MCC + HCL or like you say mono mix
With all these glucose, maltodextrin, in their formula how can they put 0mg carbs on their label? And how come 0mg is 10% of daily value lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With all these glucose, maltodextrin, in their formula how can they put 0mg carbs on their label? And how come 0mg is 10% of daily value lol.
Something was wrong with the supp facts he posted. The OG Sizeon had carbs and was promoted as having carbs and they even acknowledged the sugar content.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of the original SizeOn (creatine gluconate version); I wouldn’t be surprised if there was something additional sprinkled in there… Nothing “natural” has given me the gains that the OG SizeOn did. Strength increased very rapidly… I hate to even insinuate something like that, but since we’re on the topic, lol.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see you also mentioning new Preworkout options as well! Where are they roughly in your release plans?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something was wrong with the supp facts he posted. The OG Sizeon had carbs and was promoted as having carbs and they even acknowledged the sugar content.
well I believe it had the similar profile but with carb profile being acknowledged.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
What about 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA? Hard sell with dosages required? I would think it would complement Stano-plex well. Of which I just started for the first time and loving btw.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My knee would agree haha
So I didn’t do lower body all last week deloading for a meet last Sunday. Started Joint Support beginning of last week. My left knee has been painful/wonky. Squat 573 without knee wraps Sunday. By yesterday, 3 days after the heaviest squat of the macrocycle (hell, in the last 11 months), my knee feels better than it has in many months.

It doesn’t work like that. You don’t max out on squat and then hurt less. It has to be the joint support. I haven’t been taking any more Mk or Var since Sunday. The only thing that is new is the Joint Support XT building up.

And I was using 900mg curcumin daily prior to this, so I actually cut my Curcumin intake almost in half with the switch. It’s the sum of the parts in the product.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I didn’t do lower body all last week deloading for a meet last Sunday. Started Joint Support beginning of last week. My left knee has been painful/wonky. Squat 573 without knee wraps Sunday. By yesterday, 3 days after the heaviest squat of the macrocycle (hell, in the last 11 months), my knee feels better than it has in many months.

It doesn’t work like that. You don’t max out on squat and then hurt less. It has to be the joint support. I haven’t been taking any more Mk or Var since Sunday. The only thing that is new is the Joint Support XT building up.

And I was using 900mg curcumin daily prior to this, so I actually cut my Curcumin intake almost in half with the switch. It’s the sum of the parts in the product.
If that’s not some solid ass feedback I don’t know what is haha. Glad you’re feeling better and strong man. How was the event overall?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that’s not some solid ass feedback I don’t know what is haha. Glad you’re feeling better and strong man. How was the event overall?
Yeah I’m really surprised to feel such an improvement in only 10-11 days of use, but pleasantly so!

First meet with a baby, but it was fun. My back is just cashed out & due for a rehab, so I didn’t get to squat to my true potential or basically deadlift at all ( lowered my opening pull to just 501 & had to call it a day there; normally I would pull 600+). But bench is stronger than ever, smoked 363 at 242 & also pressed out 380 as well but got red lighted for my butt fluttering on the bench mid lift.

Nothing torn off, so life is good!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well I believe it had the similar profile but with carb profile being acknowledged.
Agreed. I meant that looks like a retailer or someone may have altered the image bc I never remember the original one having that error on it.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m really surprised to feel such an improvement in only 10-11 days of use, but pleasantly so!

First meet with a baby, but it was fun. My back is just cashed out & due for a rehab, so I didn’t get to squat to my true potential or basically deadlift at all ( lowered my opening pull to just 501 & had to call it a day there; normally I would pull 600+). But bench is stronger than ever, smoked 363 at 242 & also pressed out 380 as well but got red lighted for my butt fluttering on the bench mid lift.

Nothing torn off, so life is good!
Great job, Hyde! Hell just walking away without an injury is the biggest victory. Solid bench nonetheless. Flutter dat azzzzzz XD

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's great to hear. Thank you for sharing. And congrats on your meet and I'm glad that your knee is better.

If you don't mind, if you ever wanted to do a mini review just saying what this post says that I could l link people to that want to see feedback on it, that would be great if you don't mind.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA? Hard sell with dosages required? I would think it would complement Stano-plex well. Of which I just started for the first time and loving btw.
Thank you, I'm glad that you're enjoying Stano-Plex.

We have considered doing an Androsterone because we've been asked a couple of times.

The 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA patents are owned by Hi-Tech so they only license them to their companies or certain other companies; so those wouldn't be doable for us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hows Curcumin looking? :D
I hate giving ETA's bc then things happen and it seems like I was giving false ones. It's in the current production lineup but we did have to put some things in front of it that we ran out of stock or low stock on. But shouldn't be long.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited to see you also mentioning new Preworkout options as well! Where are they roughly in your release plans?
Thank you. I don't like to give ETA's on flavored powders because there are too many variables that can lead to delays.

I will say there are more than 1 option being worked on in this category.

This piqued my interest as well since I’m looking for a new pre (well, always looking around at different options).
Thank you. The pre-workout market is a tough one bc some people want loaded high end, some people want the cheapest thing possible and just loaded with caffeine, and some people want an in between.

Right now, we have multiple ones in the works.

For SNS, we will be doing a very comprehensive and loaded stim and stim free pre-workout powder.

For SNS, we will also be doing something along the lines of like Total War; something midline, good, but still hitting that 29.99'ish or less price point for 30 servings.

^^^ For that one, if anyone has any name suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I want a name that can be the name for it and that we could also add something on to to make a fat burning version or an Xtreme version.

For CEL, I'll go ahead and say that people that want a high stim pre really have something to look forward too in Stim Edge :)
^^^ No idea on an ETA bc this is proving difficult to flavor bc it has so many ingredients that don't taste good; we'll get it right, just going to take some time.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the best with supplement names, but if you’re looking for something along the war theme, maybe Fallout, Nuclear Winter, Doomsday. I like Armageddon, but I think there’s already a pre with that name.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm tossing Battle Joy out there but I'm going to use it if Steve doesn't haha

ToxAF

Awards

We have considered doing an Androsterone because we've been asked a couple of times.

The 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA patents are owned by Hi-Tech so they only license them to their companies or certain other companies; so those wouldn't be doable for us.
Yes to androsterone please.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i think androsterone would do well and would compliment stano plex nicely.

Yes to androsterone please.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
please make a yohimbe free version if you do a preworkout.

idk what made me think of this but does anyone remember the original muscleparm assault?? omg i wanted to drink that stuff constantly just for the taste. lmao

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

idk what made me think of this but does anyone remember the original muscleparm assault?? omg i wanted to drink that stuff constantly just for the taste. lmao
agree that blue raspberry flavor was delicious .. overall profile wasnt impressive to me .. i think it was mainly CEE & Kre-Alk which is always hit and miss with people

that thick taste was from carbs .. now a days people dont want carbs in their pre

but yea i do remember assault & bulletproof lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agree that blue raspberry flavor was delicious .. overall profile wasnt impressive to me .. i think it was mainly CEE & Kre-Alk which is always hit and miss with people

that thick taste was from carbs .. now a days people dont want carbs in their pre

but yea i do remember assault & bulletproof lol
yeah, i wouldn’t want the carbs now either. i miss those days. lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, i wouldn’t want the carbs now either. i miss those days. lol
def man .. between 2004-2008 were the best days .. remember it like yesterday .. but if you ask me what i did yesterday i wont remember lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A total war competitor? Armageddon? Nuclear holocaust? Too much? What about Skirmish?
Thank you for the suggestions.

What I always do is put all ideas on a spreadsheet. I like doing that because sometimes it winds up where combine or two ideas and come up with it.

Armageddon or Nuclear aren't too much; but couldn't use Holocaust in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's a good example of what I mean about doing different ones to appeal to different people.

The ingredient combination in the high end one will taste good for what it is, but it's impossible to make the ingredients taste but so good.

Which is one of the reasons (along with 30 servings) of wanting to make a more basic one along the lines of Total War because it will leave some things out but will also be able to make it taste better.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a good example of what I mean about doing different ones to appeal to different people.

The ingredient combination in the high end one will taste good for what it is, but it's impossible to make the ingredients taste but so good.

Which is one of the reasons (along with 30 servings) of wanting to make a more basic one along the lines of Total War because it will leave some things out but will also be able to make it taste better.
i think that’s a wise move boss man

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A total war competitor? Armageddon? Nuclear holocaust? Too much? What about Skirmish?
Not the best with supplement names, but if you’re looking for something along the war theme, maybe Fallout, Nuclear Winter, Doomsday. I like Armageddon, but I think there’s already a pre with that name.
Thanks. I wanted to clarify, I was using Total War as an example of the type of product we would want to make something to compete with. The name wouldn't have to be along that theme or route at all.

I'm completely open to name suggestions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i think that’s a wise move boss man
Thank you. I appreciate that.

We want to make things to appeal to the different people.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I wanted to clarify, I was using Total War as an example of the type of product we would want to make something to compete with. The name wouldn't have to be along that theme or route at all.

I'm completely open to name suggestions.
Just call it "The Dry Scooper" and kids will litterally eat it up haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the latest thinking on Catuaba? Does it have any promise or potential inclusion in SNS products?
have you tried it , if so which extract ?

I was reading studies on this sometimes last month .. someone had message'd me about it

looks promising for pain relief, sexual health

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I appreciate that.

We want to make things to appeal to the different people.
I actually really like the approach of different "tiers". Not everyone wants to be always stimmed out of their mind as an example. But certain days, I do! Alpha Lion does this with their Superhuman Pre and Supreme versions.

Now, to be fair I only ever buy the Supreme...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s take on Cognizin and NeuroFactor?
AlphaGPC & Caffeine Anhydrous both hit harder/more obviously/better for me. These two feel like subtler brethren of the former, respectively.

You are never going to go wrong with choline & caffeine, for learning, working or training - but after that it’s just preferences when discussing forms.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the latest thinking on Catuaba? Does it have any promise or potential inclusion in SNS products?
I'm still open to it, its just not something we get asked for. And in talking to a few people that tried it, some people seem to get some Yohimbine like sides from it. I had considered it for the upcoming libido product, but the other ingredients we have picked for that are honestly better in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just call it "The Dry Scooper" and kids will litterally eat it up haha.
I have officially lost faith in common sense. I wonder how long it will be before they start mixing their tide pods with the pre-workouts :cry:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s everyone’s take on Cognizin and NeuroFactor?
Cognizin is a branded form of Citicoline. People are going to argue probably until the end of time which is better between Alpha GPC and Citicoline when the truthful answer is try both and see which one works best for you. We're considering doing a combo product with both of them.

Neurofactor is very overhyped in a sense. It's a good ingredient with good data IF you use it daily. But the way brands are throwing it in products that aren't meant to be used daily is really just using it as window dressing and as a sales pitch. We may use it in a few things, but it really does need to be used daily for best results.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Cognizin is a branded form of Citicoline. People are going to argue probably until the end of time which is better between Alpha GPC and Citicoline when the truthful answer is try both and see which one works best for you. We're considering doing a combo product with both of them.

Neurofactor is very overhyped in a sense. It's a good ingredient with good data IF you use it daily. But the way brands are throwing it in products that aren't meant to be used daily is really just using it as window dressing and as a sales pitch. We may use it in a few things, but it really does need to be used daily for best results.
Hmm I see.
I used to take one of these preworkouts that used to have both of the ingredients in and it was my favourite preworkout. Never tried them stand alone..