Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about Theobromine/Chocamine? I had a hard time finding it as a single ingredient here in the EU. I plan to stack it with PEA.
I'm open to it if enough people want it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered some humanofort, Myoblox stuff. We shall see.
Humanofort is a weird situation for us. Sent you a pm.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hordenine is already on the FDA advisory list and is banned from Amazon. So its one of those things where even though some people would like it (including myself), I can't risk an FDA issue, especially over something that probably wouldn't sell very well.
okay I wasn’t aware of that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries, a lot of people don't know that. It was crazy and totally unexpected when it happened bc Hordenine has been around for so many years.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t know that either. Thankfully, @sns8778 warned me ahead of time after I posted up some initial formula ideas in a thread. Saved me a lot of potential trouble and money.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t know that either. Thankfully, @sns8778 warned me ahead of time after I posted up some initial formula ideas in a thread. Saved me a lot of potential trouble and money.
Shhhh... you know in the supplement industry we're not supposed to be nice to competing companies and ever help them out by telling them anything haha. Just picking - and making reference to the way as you know that it seems to happen far too often with many companies haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VASO6 - 120 caps - Value Size - New Release Thread:

Furosap XT - 30 caps - Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer - New Release Thread:

Anacyclus XT - 120 caps - New Release Thread:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has K-RALA or Na-RALA been already mentioned?
I believe so. I've thought about it but the ones out don't sell that well it seems like and we hardly ever get asked. I'm open to doing one but not sure how well it would sell for us since we already have GlycoPhase at such a great price.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe so. I've thought about it but the ones out don't sell that well it seems like and we hardly ever get asked. I'm open to doing one but not sure how well it would sell for us since we already have GlycoPhase at such a great price.
Yeah. As good as it is I think as a solo ingredient it may not move all that, unfortunately.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALA purpose is not only GDA so maybe other people like myself could be interested in it as a standalone product. Even as a GDA it works well for those who don’t want all or part of the other actives in Glycophase.

uncle-rico

Awards
With all these test/libido single ingredients you put out, will any of these be in your upcoming libido product, or completely different?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALA purpose is not only GDA so maybe other people like myself could be interested in it as a standalone product. Even as a GDA it works well for those who don’t want all or part of the other actives in Glycophase.
Completely agreed. I just mean in terms of demand for it as a standalone it just may not carry the value. The ingredient itself is solid and something I take separately as well. He has to consider consumer demand/sales as each product he releases is big cost and time commitment.

With all these test/libido single ingredients you put out, will any of these be in your upcoming libido product, or completely different?
I can't speak for him entirely but he has been working diligently to research and source novel/new ingredients for his upcoming test+ products. But it's possible that some of these single ingredients that he is releasing may be incorporated into some of the projects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. I love Alpha Lipoic Acid and we will be using it in several different formulas in the Health Series. You had asked about the K-RALA or Na-RALA, which are most commonly only used in GDA's and blood sugar control products.

So I agree they're good ingredients and I'm open to doing them if enough people want us to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Completely agreed. I just mean in terms of demand for it as a standalone it just may not carry the value. The ingredient itself is solid and something I take separately as well. He has to consider consumer demand/sales as each product he releases is big cost and time commitment.

I can't speak for him entirely but he has been working diligently to research and source novel/new ingredients for his upcoming test+ products. But it's possible that some of these single ingredients that he is releasing may be incorporated into some of the projects.
The problem with it is really that most people are familiar with Alpha Lipoic Acid, but very few are familiar with K-RALA or Na-RALA, and the ones that are normally use it for or associate it with GDA's or blood sugar control.

As you know, I'm working on so many different projects that I've at the point of exhausted that you reach like two weeks after being completely and totally exhausted haha. No one would believe me if I said how many projects we have in some form of development or production right now. But you're correct, some of the ingredients (but not all) may well wind up in some of the upcoming formulations.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In addition to all the test & libido boosting ingredients we are doing, we still have Optimize-T and Libido Boost XT coming up.

Some of these ingredients may wind up in one of those bc they're great ingredients.

The Optimize-T formula is done and the Libido Boost XT formula is close to done. I'm just waiting on a couple small details to be worked out. Both products will of course do some of the other's desired purpose as well. Optimize-T will be a natural testosterone booster and increase libido. Libido Boost XT's primary purpose will be to increase testosterone too, but its more focused on libido.

We're even considering doing a libido booster for females; I looked at products available in that category and its honestly sad how poorly formulated most are in the sense that they look like 'kitchen sink' prop blends with a bunch of things thrown in at low doses and not supported by much, if any real science. My holdback is that we really don't have the reach to market it to females properly so trying to figure out how we'd spread the word enough on it.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In addition to all the test & libido boosting ingredients we are doing, we still have Optimize-T and Libido Boost XT coming up.

Some of these ingredients may wind up in one of those bc they're great ingredients.

The Optimize-T formula is done and the Libido Boost XT formula is close to done. I'm just waiting on a couple small details to be worked out. Both products will of course do some of the other's desired purpose as well. Optimize-T will be a natural testosterone booster and increase libido. Libido Boost XT's primary purpose will be to increase testosterone too, but its more focused on libido.

We're even considering doing a libido booster for females; I looked at products available in that category and its honestly sad how poorly formulated most are in the sense that they look like 'kitchen sink' prop blends with a bunch of things thrown in at low doses and not supported by much, if any real science. My holdback is that we really don't have the reach to market it to females properly so trying to figure out how we'd spread the word enough on it.
I’ll work my game and buy Tinder premium. Spread the “good word” 💪🏻😎

uncle-rico

Awards
Hordenine is already on the FDA advisory list and is banned from Amazon. So its one of those things where even though some people would like it (including myself), I can't risk an FDA issue, especially over something that probably wouldn't sell very well.
That's kind of funny, because I just ordered hordenine straight up from amazon germany. Normally everything of this kind is not available here. But I think it's just not on the authorities radar yet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know you said creatine nitrate is patented.

What about betaine nitrate? The OG Finaflex Max Pump had that as the primary ingredient and it was excellent for both pumps and the bedroom.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know you said creatine nitrate is patented.

What about betaine nitrate? The OG Finaflex Max Pump had that as the primary ingredient and it was excellent for both pumps and the bedroom.
There are patent issues with using any of the nitrates.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance to have stimulant free Amino9?
I could get behind this. I'm currently using RedCon1 Grunt but would happily switch to SNS for my EAA's. Just don't want the added caffeine as I tend to consume too much as it is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could get behind this. I'm currently using RedCon1 Grunt but would happily switch to SNS for my EAA's. Just don't want the added caffeine as I tend to consume too much as it is.
At one time I posted about doing a straight EAA and/or a straight BCAA product but not a lot of people seemed interested.

We have in the works an EAA formula right now.

If enough people are interested, I'd be glad to do a straight Amino9 product as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance to have stimulant free Amino9?
I meant to multi-quote and reply to you and Zoo at the same time.

We have an Amino formula in the works now that will have some extras in it. I'd be glad do an Amino9 one in addition to that if enough people are interested.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sesamin oil. Another active that was working well but dont know why its not on the market anymore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sesamin oil. Another active that was working well but dont know why its not on the market anymore.
Been working on this for months.

The reason it disappeared is because the original 60% started off at around 40.00 to 60.00 per kg. and then jumped to 200.00 per kg. and then in recent years has jumped again to over 400.00 per kg.

There's also some label deception going on with this because you see companies just labeling it as Sesamin and not telling you what percentage active you're getting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I would purchase a properly dosed EAA formula regularly over the branded Amino 9 as a stand-alone.
I could make an argument either way on that; so that's why I felt like it was better to try to hit both sides of the argument.

The upcoming amino formula will have a great dose of BCAA's and all the EAA's + more. So that would definitely cover what you're thinking.

Then, if we do a straight eaa product, we may use Amino9 because we do get asked for an Amino9 without caffeine some.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we can’t get affordable C3G maybe a 4-hydroxyisoleucine standalone product would be more feasible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we can’t get affordable C3G maybe a 4-hydroxyisoleucine standalone product would be more feasible.
I'll check on the C3G. I used to be able to get a fairly high potency 4-hydroxyisoleucine but haven't been asked in a long time. I'll check on it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Source Naturals used to sell Promilon which was 20% 4hyroxyisoleucine but can’t find it anymore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see SNS put out a solo Fadogia product.
Fadogia XT will be somewhere in the next 1 to 2 waves of products. No set ETA bc there is a lot in front of it, but its in plans :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fadogia XT will be somewhere in the next 1 to 2 waves of products. No set ETA bc there is a lot in front of it, but its in plans :)
this will make @thebigt super happy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this will make @thebigt super happy
yeah, i'm doing natty right now m-test and pct assist sustain alpha and invictus...bought a bottle of i-force tropinol xp mostly just for the extra fadogia....would be very happy @GQdaLEGEND to have fadogia as a seperate solo ingredient.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when does Babymarker XT coming out? Good I have my head spinning on the possible test/ natty combo I can make with CEL/ SNS product!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when does Babymarker XT coming out? Good I have my head spinning on the possible test/ natty combo I can make with CEL/ SNS product!
Ha. All I ask is that anyone that winds up with a kid out of all the libido stuff, let me know if you name it after me haha.

Or better yet, when its born let me know and I'll pay for like a custom SNS baby onesie :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha. All I ask is that anyone that winds up with a kid out of all the libido stuff, let me know if you name it after me haha.

Or better yet, when its born let me know and I'll pay for like a custom SNS baby onesie :)
I’m going to name my kid CEL so it can be a DBZ reference too lmao

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m sure the mother will be all for that
i wanted to name my kid thanos or Seven ( from seinfeld reference ) but wifey wasnt having it lol

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Shhhh... you know in the supplement industry we're not supposed to be nice to competing companies and ever help them out by telling them anything haha. Just picking - and making reference to the way as you know that it seems to happen far too often with many companies haha.
hi ! if is anythink to suppress myostatin 30% at least maybe a myostatin blocker

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi ! if is anythink to suppress myostatin 30% at least maybe a myostatin blocker
A lot of people love Epi-Plex for this purpose.

From what I've read, Epicatechin has the most potential for this. If you, or anyone else has any other suggestions, please let me know.