Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you ever considered cocobuterol or cocovia solo? These would be interesting but I can never justify the price points of what’s offered.

Is isopropylnorsynephrine compliant? Could you offer that solo?
The one company that I know of that did a Cocoabuterol, their sales on it were terrible. And we've never been asked; so hadn't really thought of it. I'd be open to it, just hadn't seemed like the demand was there.

Have never had anyone ask for Covovia but would be open to it as well.

If my memory serves me correctly, no, it wouldn't be compliant (isopropylnorsynephrine).

Thank you for the suggestions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Def noticing libido enhancement and erection quality on pine pollen caps 6 a day, 3 am and 3 pm.
Awesome. Thanks for letting us know. If you have time and think about it, please post that in the Pine Pollen thread as well. Feedback always helps other people that may be trying to decide on whether to give it a try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to post the link to the release thread for the new VasoForce Rush in this thread. I'm really surprised this hasn't gotten more attention.

VasoForce Rush

Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, Focus, Energy, & More!
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy
Nitric Oxide Support

All-Star Cast of Ingredients!
  • 1,000 mg. – Agmatine
  • 600 mg. – VASO6™
  • 100 mg. – S7™
  • 50 mg. - ActiGin®
  • 50 mg. – AstraGin®
  • 350 mg. - Caffeine
  • 125 mg. - Dynamine™
  • 125 mg. - TeaCrine™
  • 100 mg. - Theobromine
VasoForce Rush features 7 branded, licensed ingredients plus an all-star supporting cast of nitric oxide, focus, and energy enhancers including clinically researched key ingredients and a massive 600 mg. of VASO6™. If you're looking for fast acting, long lasting energy and improved pumps, vascularity, nitric oxide production, and performance, meet your new workout partner, VasoForce Rush.

VasoForce Rush Highlights/Supports:
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy and Focus
  • Incredible Long-Lasting Pumps
  • Intense Mind-Blowing Vascularity
  • Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
  • Increased Endurance & Performance
  • Increased Vasodilation & Blood Flow
  • Improved Nutrient Delivery
  • Enhanced ATP Production
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Growth Factor XT being discontinued? Sold out at DPS and be noticed it’s not on your site.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Growth Factor XT being discontinued? Sold out at DPS and be noticed it’s not on your site.
No, it isn't. One particular raw material was just out of stock for a very long time due to the Covid situation. It is supposed to be available within the next 2 weeks. So we hope to have it back in stock as soon as possible.

I checked and Strong Supplement Shop appears to still have some in stock:

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How about more energized amino flavors? Maybe an orange cooler flavor like optimum nutritions amino energy or a lemonade punch like Phase one nutritions pre-phase preworkout. Also larger tubs like focus xt where You can actually fit your hand in would be cool lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about more energized amino flavors? Maybe an orange cooler flavor like optimum nutritions amino energy or a lemonade punch like Phase one nutritions pre-phase preworkout. Also larger tubs like focus xt where You can actually fit your hand in would be cool lol.
I would love to do more flavors for it, but honestly it would need to sell better to justify it. It's a great product and I think anyone that tries it head to head with ON's would like the results better, the word just hasn't seemed to get out on it yet.

Ironically, when the original version of Focus XT came in the 44 oz. containers people used to complain that they took up so much shelf or counter space lol. No win situation on that one it seems haha. We use the 20 oz. size bc it is the perfect size for the amount of powder and it does fit in bags, shelves, desks great at that size. But I understand where you're coming from about not being able to fit hand in there, but with long handled scoop it really isn't too bad trying to get the last little bit of powder out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, and appreciate the flavor suggestions. We have several new flavors lined up for Focus XT.

And I have a ton of flavors I'd love to do for the Energized Aminos if it ever catches on enough to justify it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever looked into a sulforaphane supplement?
curious if you have taken any other brand of this and if you noticed something ?

ive always been surprised that its not used in cycle supports products

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think this would be an awesome idea in conjunction with other anti-aging ingredients. Cruciferous vegetables in general have so many health benefits

Stern3657

Awards
curious if you have taken any other brand of this and if you noticed something ?

ive always been surprised that its not used in cycle supports products
I have tried to get at times by eating a lot of broccoli sprouts but have been very inconsistent as they aren’t always available and it’s a pain to eat everyday when they are. I have maybe noticed that my joints feel better but I probably have never been consistent enough to determine. I’d like to try in a supplement, adequately dosed and with the components necessary (I forget the specifics but my understanding was that most supplements on the market contain a precursor to sulforaphane and myrosinase is necessary to convert it).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the suggestion. We have never been asked for this before so I'd never thought of it.

I think this would be an awesome idea in conjunction with other anti-aging ingredients. Cruciferous vegetables in general have so many health benefits
I'm open to suggestions. The thing with an anti-aging supplement is the term anti-aging means different things to different people so its hard to know what to try to target.

I have tried to get at times by eating a lot of broccoli sprouts but have been very inconsistent as they aren’t always available and it’s a pain to eat everyday when they are. I have maybe noticed that my joints feel better but I probably have never been consistent enough to determine. I’d like to try in a supplement, adequately dosed and with the components necessary (I forget the specifics but my understanding was that most supplements on the market contain a precursor to sulforaphane and myrosinase is necessary to convert it).
Thank you for the information. I have never looked into it, but will add it to my list of things to try to look into. If you have anymore information on it that you'd like to share, please feel free to post it or pm me with it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @sns8778, I know you guys have got a lot going on at the moment and that Covid will slow down production, but could you give a rough estimate of when the PA supplement could be ready please?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey @sns8778, I know you guys have got a lot going on at the moment and that Covid will slow down production, but could you give a rough estimate of when the PA supplement could be ready please?
My best guess would be 6 to 8 weeks. I would like for it to be quicker, but the average lead time is 6 weeks for a new product and that's if everything goes right.

-----------------------------

This isn't specific to to you, I just have had a lot of people say that they like when I give industry insights so I'll explain the process a little more. These are not in a sequential order because some of them may be going on at the same time. The things involved in bringing out a new product include:

Label Process:
  • Creating the label text
  • Getting the label art file created
  • Sending the label art files to the branded ingredient company(ies) for approval; then having any of the requested changes made.
  • Sending labels to print (takes about 2 weeks to get them on average) + shipping time
  • Sending labels to the contract manufacturer (some brands will have them sent directly to the cm; I'm not a fan of that because I like to make sure there are no print errors.
Production Aspect:
  • Getting raw material quotes
  • Getting licensing agreements set up (if using a branded ingredient)
  • Getting a finished product quote from the contract manufacturer
  • Ordering of raw materials + transit times
  • Raw material testing
  • Any wait time from the contract manufacturer to be fit into the production line
  • Production time
  • Additional testing
  • Ship time to company
Other:
  • Writing the write up
  • Getting renders and graphics done
  • Any additional choreographing of the product launch with retailers or advertising sites.
(And I'm probably forgetting some things because I typed all that off the top of my head).

Re-runs are always a lot quicker because numerous steps are eliminated but they still take more time than many people realize.

^^^ That's one of the reasons why I laugh to myself sometimes when companies make it out like they can have a product out in a week or two bc its impossible if following GMP guidelines and doing proper testing.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My best guess would be 6 to 8 weeks. I would like for it to be quicker, but the average lead time is 6 weeks for a new product and that's if everything goes right.

-----------------------------

This isn't specific to to you, I just have had a lot of people say that they like when I give industry insights so I'll explain the process a little more. These are not in a sequential order because some of them may be going on at the same time. The things involved in bringing out a new product include:

Label Process:
  • Creating the label text
  • Getting the label art file created
  • Sending the label art files to the branded ingredient company(ies) for approval; then having any of the requested changes made.
  • Sending labels to print (takes about 2 weeks to get them on average) + shipping time
  • Sending labels to the contract manufacturer (some brands will have them sent directly to the cm; I'm not a fan of that because I like to make sure there are no print errors.
Production Aspect:
  • Getting raw material quotes
  • Getting licensing agreements set up (if using a branded ingredient)
  • Getting a finished product quote from the contract manufacturer
  • Ordering of raw materials + transit times
  • Raw material testing
  • Any wait time from the contract manufacturer to be fit into the production line
  • Production time
  • Additional testing
  • Ship time to company
Other:
  • Writing the write up
  • Getting renders and graphics done
  • Any additional choreographing of the product launch with retailers or advertising sites.
(And I'm probably forgetting some things because I typed all that off the top of my head).

Re-runs are always a lot quicker because numerous steps are eliminated but they still take more time than many people realize.

^^^ That's one of the reasons why I laugh to myself sometimes when companies make it out like they can have a product out in a week or two bc its impossible if following GMP guidelines and doing proper testing.
Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't expecting all of that, but it's definitely interesting. I wasn't even expecting it that quickly to be honest. Our gyms are expected to be re-opening in April/May, so including the extra couple of weeks for the UK retailers to get it in stock, that lands at the right time for us.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read on ergolog that the top three longevity ingredients are rosmarinic acid, pomegranate, and curcumin. Maybe you can make a capsule that includes all three?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read on ergolog that the top three longevity ingredients are rosmarinic acid, pomegranate, and curcumin. Maybe you can make a capsule that includes all three?
What are you thinking? Like for an anti-aging type product? Or have something else in mind?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anti-aging and general overall health supplement.
I had been asking for ideas of what people would like to see out of a anti-aging supplement so I could see them going in something like that. Thanks for the suggestions.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had been asking for ideas of what people would like to see out of a anti-aging supplement so I could see them going in something like that. Thanks for the suggestions.
Olive Lead Extract. Collagen. D3. etc etc. Would be marvelous and I'd buy it monthly. I've been on these chits for 16 plus years now and I'm 40+ and everyone thinks I'm like 26. A girl I worked with the other day found out my age and she's 31 and swore I was way younger than her.

Do it!

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Olive Lead Extract. Collagen. D3. etc etc. Would be marvelous and I'd buy it monthly. I've been on these chits for 16 plus years now and I'm 40+ and everyone thinks I'm like 26. A girl I worked with the other day found out my age and she's 31 and swore I was way younger than her.

Do it!
What is ur collagen of choice

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Do it!
I'm open to ideas on anti-aging supps for sure. Olive Leaf and D are easy to put in one. Collagen, if high dose wouldn't be suitable for a capsule product so may would have to be a separate product. Or could do a collagen with a few overall health things in it to make it different.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that passion fruit seeds stimulate the production of collagen in the body. It sounds like a cheap, plentiful source to turn into a supplement.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
How about some type of hydration product? I don't think you guys do any drinks and such, but maybe it could be a powder. Doesn't have to necessarily be for hangovers only, but just a hydration mix in general. Sooo many people still use pedialyte for the electrolytes. So that being a main ingredient, and throw in whatever else you feel may be good too.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Turkesterone 500 mg caps. Works on a different pathway, would stack well with any of your products, has some good anecdotal evidence.....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is ur collagen of choice
They are virtually all the same but you'd want I,II,III types. I also use a cream after showering so it hit it with the 1+2, ingest it and put it on my mug.

ALL my friends would roast me for "spending money on those silly 'supps'" all the time, now all of them look like they could be my actual Dad. I'm glad the gazillions I sunk into buying them monthly for this many years paid off lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Turkesterone 500 mg caps. Works on a different pathway, would stack well with any of your products, has some good anecdotal evidence.....
There was a thread going awhile back that I posted some lengthy info about this in. The problem with Turkesterone is that you cannot get the ingredient with the proper active content at a reasonable price. You can find Turkesterone itself but brands either don't list the standardization or play word games with it. Based on the effective dose in the studies and the price of real raw materials from Uzbekistan, you would be looking at something like the 40 dollar range in just raw material costs.

I know a lot of companies are including just the herb itself in things now because of the popularity of it, but that's just not the way we do things. The only way we would do it would be if we ever found a way to get the correct raw materials at a decent price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are virtually all the same but you'd want I,II,III types. I also use a cream after showering so it hit it with the 1+2, ingest it and put it on my mug.

ALL my friends would roast me for "spending money on those silly 'supps'" all the time, now all of them look like they could be my actual Dad. I'm glad the gazillions I sunk into buying them monthly for this many years paid off lol.
What type of cream do you use? Off subject, just curious.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any interest in these types of formulas?

Whole Body Anti-Inflammatory Formula (I mentioned it in another post and it got some likes)
Cholesterol Support Formula
Gut Health & Digestion Formula
Gout Formula
Fibromyalgia Formula
Eyesight Health Formula

Any interest in these ingredients?

Palmitoyethanolamide
NewBiome
RhodioPrime 6X (6% Salidrosides)
GlucoVantage
MitoBurn (some interest has been expressed for this in last years thread I believe)

I'm just throwing some ideas out there. I'm open to any other branded ingredients or interesting ingredients that people would like to see from us.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established

Whole Body Anti-Inflammatory Formula (I mentioned it in another post and it got some likes)
Gout Formula
Fibromyalgia Formula
Eyesight Health Formula

Palmitoyethanolamide
NewBiome
GlucoVantage
MitoBurn (some interest has been expressed for this in last years thread I believe)

I'm just throwing some ideas out there. I'm open to any other branded ingredients or interesting ingredients that people would like to see from us.
The supplement for inflammation for sure.
I would be interested in the cholesterol supp as well (though a more comprehensive Cardio health formula is most interesting to me).
The Fibromyalgia angle I haven’t seen done. If there’s a market for it, that one is intriguing

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would like a general health supp all in one as well as MitoBurn single ingredient to stack with plenty SNS already has.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gout Formula
Fibromyalgia Formula
Eyesight Health Formula

Palmitoyethanolamide
NewBiome
GlucoVantage

I would like to see a whole body anti-inflammatory formula and an eye health formula. GlucoVantage is an ingredient I would like to see.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in the cholesterol supp as well (though a more comprehensive Cardio health formula is most interesting to me).
The Fibromyalgia angle I haven’t seen done. If there’s a market for it, that one is intriguing
When it comes to heart/cardiovascular health there are really 3 different ways that you can go with things if you think about it.

When people say they want an overall cardiovascular health formula, what do they really want? Well, the person with blood pressure issues that doesn't have cholesterol issues hopes its geared towards that; where the person with cholesterol issues but not blood pressure issues hopes its geared towards that. Then there's the person that wants a good overall product that covers both cholesterol and blood pressure but isn't geared too heavily in either direction.

So, what a lot of companies seem to do unfortunately is the 'little bit of everything but not enough of anything approach' towards products like this.

Plus, you couldn't ever really have a product that specialized in all three ways because you would run out of capsule space and it would be way too expensive to be even remotely feasible.

So here's what we decided to do:

We have a very comprehensive blood pressure support formula already in the production lineup now.

We have the formula pretty much complete (although open to suggestions until the labels go to print) for an overall Cardiovascular support formula. This formula will be a great overall formula for cardiovascular health including circulation, blood flow, blood pressure, and cholesterol. And it will be stackable with the blood pressure support formula for people that want to heavily target that aspect.

So that leads us to the cholesterol formula and gauging to see if there is an interest for us to do one of those as well that would be a more targeted high end comprehensive formula specifically for cholesterol support.

For the cholesterol formula, a lot of the branded ingredients that have real clinical research can get very expensive, so its a matter of picking which ones would work the best and that people would like to see in a formula. I'm leaning toward the formula not having Red Yeast Rice in it because many people are scared of that ingredient (although we may offer one separately that people can use with it if there is enough demand). Here are some of the most commonly used and popular ingredients for cholesterol support and I would love to hear people's opinions of which they'd like to see.

Bergamonte (Citrus Bergamot)
Pantethine
Sytrinol
Garlic (Odorless)
Gugglesterones
Policosanol

Pantesin Pantethine is one that we looked into but the raw material cost is over 6.00 per bottle just for that one ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a lot of people that could benefit from a good Fibromyalgia supplement.

I know that its really outside our normal customer base, but I really want to help people. So I'm hoping if we do this one, even if it isn't something that will help someone personally that they'll tell their friends, family, or anyone they know suffering from Fibromyalgia about it.

There are some good ingredient options available but most of the formulas I have seen made for it are more marketing based where they are going for the cheapest possible formula they can put a good spin on; and that sucks bc to me, that's like taking advantage of people that are in a terrible, sometimes desperate situation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would like a general health supp all in one as well as MitoBurn single ingredient to stack with plenty SNS already has.
What do you mean by a general health supplement?
I like the idea, but its so broad and could mean something different to different people.

As for MitoBurn, thank you for letting me know. Its one that we are considering.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a whole body anti-inflammatory formula and an eye health formula. GlucoVantage is an ingredient I would like to see.
Thank you. I like all of those ideas myself.

I am really interested in the eye health formula as a personal 'pet' project because of a particular route I want to go with it. Products in this category are surprisingly not usually big sellers; but I do think its one we are going to do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pine pollen is supose to be a good Anti-Inflammatory , you are already covrt in that area
That's true, it is regarded as a good anti-inflammatory.

But what I'm talking about is something VERY comprehensive.

I'll go ahead and say for this one that I am/was gauging interest in a product that is already slated for production in the next 2 months. If it hadn't been for Covid, we would have released this one last year. :)

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to heart/cardiovascular health there are really 3 different ways that you can go with things if you think about it.

When people say they want an overall cardiovascular health formula, what do they really want? Well, the person with blood pressure issues that doesn't have cholesterol issues hopes its geared towards that; where the person with cholesterol issues but not blood pressure issues hopes its geared towards that. Then there's the person that wants a good overall product that covers both cholesterol and blood pressure but isn't geared too heavily in either direction.

So, what a lot of companies seem to do unfortunately is the 'little bit of everything but not enough of anything approach' towards products like this.

Plus, you couldn't ever really have a product that specialized in all three ways because you would run out of capsule space and it would be way too expensive to be even remotely feasible.

So here's what we decided to do:

We have a very comprehensive blood pressure support formula already in the production lineup now.

We have the formula pretty much complete (although open to suggestions until the labels go to print) for an overall Cardiovascular support formula. This formula will be a great overall formula for cardiovascular health including circulation, blood flow, blood pressure, and cholesterol. And it will be stackable with the blood pressure support formula for people that want to heavily target that aspect.

So that leads us to the cholesterol formula and gauging to see if there is an interest for us to do one of those as well that would be a more targeted high end comprehensive formula specifically for cholesterol support.

For the cholesterol formula, a lot of the branded ingredients that have real clinical research can get very expensive, so its a matter of picking which ones would work the best and that people would like to see in a formula. I'm leaning toward the formula not having Red Yeast Rice in it because many people are scared of that ingredient (although we may offer one separately that people can use with it if there is enough demand). Here are some of the most commonly used and popular ingredients for cholesterol support and I would love to hear people's opinions of which they'd like to see.

Bergamonte (Citrus Bergamot)
Pantethine
Sytrinol
Garlic (Odorless)
Gugglesterones
Policosanol

Pantesin Pantethine is one that we looked into but the raw material cost is over 6.00 per bottle just for that one ingredient.
100% I want a good concentration of Bergamonte in any cholesterol formula.
Garlic is a solid no-brainer

I would have leaned towards Red Yeast Rice but yea.....
CoQ10/ubiquitol (forgive the spelling but I think that’s what it’s called)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100% I want a good concentration of Bergamonte in any cholesterol formula.
Garlic is a solid no-brainer

I would have leaned towards Red Yeast Rice but yea.....
CoQ10/ubiquitol (forgive the spelling but I think that’s what it’s called)
I had even thought of doing 2 versions of the formula and doing a Red Yeast Rice one and a non - Red Yeast Rice one if there is enough demand for them.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Astragalus, Moringa, Andrographis paniculata,
Citrus bergamot, Nac, Ala, Arjuna, Ubiquinol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Astragalus, Moringa, Andrographis paniculata,
Citrus bergamot, Nac, Ala, Arjuna, Ubiquinol
Are you saying for a cholesterol formula?

I'm curious the reasoning on some of those. I appreciate the suggestions and not disagreeing at all. Some of those just aren't ones that I'd normally think of for cholesterol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you saying for a cholesterol formula?

I'm curious the reasoning on some of those. I appreciate the suggestions and not disagreeing at all. Some of those just aren't ones that I'd normally think of for cholesterol.
You didn't ask me - but it looks like a heart health formula.

If that is the intent, I would be interested. Something like, arjuna, Hawthorne berry extract, ginger extract, curcumin, bioperine, ginko, cayenne, bilberry, carnitine, gotu kola and benfotiamine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You didn't ask me - but it looks like a heart health formula.

If that is the intent, I would be interested. Something like, arjuna, Hawthorne berry extract, ginger extract, curcumin, bioperine, ginko, cayenne, bilberry, carnitine, gotu kola and benfotiamine?
I'm always asking everyone in this thread. I enjoy interacting and throwing ideas around.

It had good overall potential for cardiovascular formula idea; but then the citrus bergamot is more towards cholesterol. So that's why I was asking to clarify which idea it was for. Definitely not asking in a bad way; it supports what I said about there are so many directions one could go with projects like this.

For Heart Health, I like your ideas there, but some have to be dosed so high that its hard to use them in formulas together.

When I think of overall heart health, here are some things I think of:

MenaQ7 (Vitamin K)
Garlic (Odorless)
Olive Leaf
MegaNatural BP Grape Seed Extract
Arjuna
Celery (high 3nb content)
Coenzyme Q10
S7 (inexpensive; nitric oxide and blood flow)

I do think of Hawthorn but I tend to associate that more with a blood pressure product.

I wouldn't use Curcumin in a cardiovascular formula because we have something very special coming in terms of a curcumin product very soon :)

I appreciate the ideas. I like to hear everyone's different ideas bc I like different perspectives.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if anyone has any eyesight formula ideas, I'd love to hear them. Formula is about 90% done but always open to ideas or changes.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm always asking everyone in this thread. I enjoy interacting and throwing ideas around.

It had good overall potential for cardiovascular formula idea; but then the citrus bergamot is more towards cholesterol. So that's why I was asking to clarify which idea it was for. Definitely not asking in a bad way; it supports what I said about there are so many directions one could go with projects like this.

For Heart Health, I like your ideas there, but some have to be dosed so high that its hard to use them in formulas together.

When I think of overall heart health, here are some things I think of:

MenaQ7 (Vitamin K)
Garlic (Odorless)
Olive Leaf
MegaNatural BP Grape Seed Extract
Arjuna
Celery (high 3nb content)
Coenzyme Q10
S7 (inexpensive; nitric oxide and blood flow)

I do think of Hawthorn but I tend to associate that more with a blood pressure product.

I wouldn't use Curcumin in a cardiovascular formula because we have something very special coming in terms of a curcumin product very soon :)

I appreciate the ideas. I like to hear everyone's different ideas bc I like different perspectives.
I like your suggestion. And you nailed it, I blanked out on Celery (or celery seed extract) and already take Olive Leaf Extract and Nattokinase (K2), so I selfishly didn't include them (but I sure could have).