Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
X gels and Bulbline on the way, and using inibith E right now with DAA, so far so good!
That should be a great stack. I hope you enjoy it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I appreciate the suggestions and am definitely open to doing them if the demand is there.

I don't think though that they compete with PEAK02 because the data on PEAK02 is specific to that. But I think they may be beneficial for different purposes for people.
Good point. That’s why I was thinking solo mushroom products. Cordyceps for endurance, Lions Mane for cognition, and Reishi for immunity.

The medicinal mushroom extract market has some projections of a CAGR of ~10% between now and 2027. Could be a good long term play

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point. That’s why I was thinking solo mushroom products. Cordyceps for endurance, Lions Mane for cognition, and Reishi for immunity.

The medicinal mushroom extract market has some projections of a CAGR of ~10% between now and 2027. Could be a good long term play
I could see offering their mushrooms in single ingredient versions and maybe also a combination product of Cordyceps, Lions Mane, and Reishi.

They make regular and concentrates so that's another consideration is what type people would like.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I could see offering their mushrooms in single ingredient versions and maybe also a combination product of Cordyceps, Lions Mane, and Reishi.

They make regular and concentrates so that's another consideration is what type people would like.
I'd vote for a combo product

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

By concentrates do you mean 1:1 vs 8:1?

The reason I thought solo products initially is because of the different reasons people use the strains. I like Cordyceps pre workout. I like Lions Mane dosed throughout the work day. Reishi really anytime, but some like before bed.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, admit it everyone, the only thing that could make 2021 better than Steve releasing another dozen awesome products is De__eB posting more than once every 3 months.
great things ahead for 2021 for SNS

ohh and welcome back .. now stay here

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Bulbine has always worked great for me and I ONLY need 1 cap a day to feel the effects :)
i love Bulbine, have not taken forever .. i also like sodium DAA which gets bad reps now

good og stuff .. will look into maybe running bulbine again now ..havent tought about it all year actually

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Research into medicinal effects of mushrooms is only going to advance rapidly from here out.
Yep. Check ClinicalTrials.gov for mushroom studies that are recruiting or not yet recruiting yet. Handful already. I’d imagine more will pop up in the next few years as well

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, admit it everyone, the only thing that could make 2021 better than Steve releasing another dozen awesome products is De__eB posting more than once every 3 months.
Very true haha. Great to see you posting.

It's a good chance we may get to a dozen by the end of Q1. I have 4 here that have already came in that we haven't launched yet bc its a terrible time to release right around the holidays. A lot of these were supposed to come out a few months back but Covid messed everything up in the supply chain this year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By concentrates do you mean 1:1 vs 8:1?

The reason I thought solo products initially is because of the different reasons people use the strains. I like Cordyceps pre workout. I like Lions Mane dosed throughout the work day. Reishi really anytime, but some like before bed.
I like the idea of individuals ones.
I also like the idea of a blend bc certain people aren't going to buy but one type of a product.

And yes, the regular is 1:1 but they do make concentrates like 8:1.The advantage of concentrates is they are stronger. The disadvantage is many times consumers don't realize there is a difference and if they are looking for a 1,000 mg. dose and don't see it, they buy something else.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

It's a good chance we may get to a dozen by the end of Q1. I have 4 here that have already came in that we haven't launched yet bc its a terrible time to release right around the holidays. A lot of these were supposed to come out a few months back but Covid messed everything up in the supply chain this year.
Metabolic Xtreme one of them?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like the idea of individuals ones.
I also like the idea of a blend bc certain people aren't going to buy but one type of a product.

And yes, the regular is 1:1 but they do make concentrates like 8:1.The advantage of concentrates is they are stronger. The disadvantage is many times consumers don't realize there is a difference and if they are looking for a 1,000 mg. dose and don't see it, they buy something else.
I’ve never tried an 8:1, but you’re right; someone would see the smaller dosage and think it’s underdosed

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Bulbine has always worked great for me and I ONLY need 1 cap a day to feel the effects :)
Same here. It’s such a basic addition but makes me feel great, especially in a pct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Wooooohooooo. New year new lineup!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the suggestions and am definitely open to doing them if the demand is there.

I don't think though that they compete with PEAK02 because the data on PEAK02 is specific to that. But I think they may be beneficial for different purposes for people.
High quality cordyceps beats out Peak02 for endurance if using the same exact dose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High quality cordyceps beats out Peak02 for endurance if using the same exact dose.
I have to respectively disagree as that is definitely not the case for me.
So it could be that it depends on the person; and that is likely the case.

I've used high dosed Cordyceps from two liked and respected companies and it honestly did nothing for me. I never posted that because you'll find I rarely post anything negative.

PEAK02 on the other hand I've been incredibly surprised. I have a medical issue that affects my endurance levels and I've been very surprised how well PEAK02 worked for me. I knew it worked for other people, but I didn't expect much out of it for me personally. For me, its helped my endurance during my weight training and during cardio. I've also noticed that I breathe much easier and better when nearing exhaustion which is a huge thing for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Metabolic Xtreme one of them?
That one I'm not sure on. We've been working on the formula but still have some work to do to make it be cost effective.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't able to read through 18 pages but, standalone ANACYLUS would be my pick. OG Original Anabeta was my favorite product of all time. Man PRxt has it but I want a standalone. People would buy it, I would buy it by the case load

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't able to read through 18 pages but, standalone ANACYLUS would be my pick. OG Original Anabeta was my favorite product of all time. Man PRxt has it but I want a standalone. People would buy it, I would buy it by the case load
You def will be pleased with 2 products we will be releasing .. took alot of time to get the quality that we stand by and then the panedemic slowed things down .. but keep an eye on it in 2021 .. im super excited as well to stack these 2 products.

i think man PRXT was tested out to have some xtren in it ( or atleast one batch did if i remember reading through the old posts back in the day ) but ive ran the product few times and tested multiple batches and i am fan of ANACYLUS as well.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea a product with anacylus would be a great idea.. also i would like to see coleus forskohlin and the og anabeta's dhea ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for contributing and letting me know. And yeah, the thread is long; can def keep it going but I'll probably start a 2021 version of it as well for new ideas and for people that want to contribute but feel lost in all the info and pages.

With Anacyclus being your pick, I'll just say that you'll be very happy in the next month or so :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yea a product with anacylus would be a great idea.. also i would like to see coleus forskohlin and the og anabeta's dhea ingredient.
Which DHEA ingredient are you referring to?

We've thought about Forskolin for years but it doesn't seem to sell well for retailers. We will probably do one at some point but there will be a lot of things before it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which DHEA ingredient are you referring to?

We've thought about Forskolin for years but it doesn't seem to sell well for retailers. We will probably do one at some point but there will be a lot of things before it.
5-androsten-3b,7b-diol-17-one .this with combination of anacylus will be a solid mass product. very good stack with stanoplex and (or) ,anabolic effect. also a good addition would be arimistane. all we know that is perfect for hardening but not for estrogen blocker .so that would be a good stack with your inhibit -e (i think that inhibit e is a perfect anti estrogen sup) and reduce xt. a combination of arimistane with reduce xt is killer stack. idont know if arimistane is banned but im seeing many in usa to use it.by the way , im faster than brexit haha.. my stanoplex bottles are here

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5-androsten-3b,7b-diol-17-one .this with combination of anacylus will be a solid mass product. very good stack with stanoplex and (or) ,anabolic effect. also a good addition would be arimistane. all we know that is perfect for hardening but not for estrogen blocker .so that would be a good stack with your inhibit -e (i think that inhibit e is a perfect anti estrogen sup) and reduce xt. a combination of arimistane with reduce xt is killer stack. idont know if arimistane is banned but im seeing many in usa to use it.by the way , im faster than brexit haha.. my stanoplex bottles are here
I'm trying to figure out what exactly that DHEA is. In one place I just looked, it shows it is the same as 7-betoxy-hydroxy DHEA like we use in Reduce XT, which has the 7a and 7b forms in it.

The Anacyclus will be a single ingredient product for versatility purposes.

I agree that all of the stacks you mentioned are great ones.

Arimistane isn't banned here. Some people thought it would be at one time bc of a warning letter to one company but the letter was about their claims, not the ingredient. And that was a few years back. For this ingredient, I suggest Muscle Addiction's Eradicate-e.

And thank you for the kind words on Inhibit-E. I agree.

I'm glad you got your Stano-Plex. Brexit seems to have caused an issue for a lot of people.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when will be able to see your new fat burner formula?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey buddy @sns8778 when will DPS get the revamped Lean Edge? Couldn't find any on the site. Thanks!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's like a sighting of Big Foot

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey buddy @sns8778 when will DPS get the revamped Lean Edge? Couldn't find any on the site. Thanks!
Its not out yet .. im sure DPS will get their hands on it and run the usual sale on top of it :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to figure out what exactly that DHEA is. In one place I just looked, it shows it is the same as 7-betoxy-hydroxy DHEA like we use in Reduce XT, which has the 7a and 7b forms in it.

The Anacyclus will be a single ingredient product for versatility purposes.

I agree that all of the stacks you mentioned are great ones.

Arimistane isn't banned here. Some people thought it would be at one time bc of a warning letter to one company but the letter was about their claims, not the ingredient. And that was a few years back. For this ingredient, I suggest Muscle Addiction's Eradicate-e.

And thank you for the kind words on Inhibit-E. I agree.

I'm glad you got your Stano-Plex. Brexit seems to have caused an issue for a lot of people.
I was just going to suggest Muscle Addictions Eradicate cause it's 25mg of Arimistane and FOR ME
25mg to maybe 50mg is all I need to give me that hardening effect and if I go past 50mg it KILLS my
libido :( so when companies add it at 75mg I can't mess with it so again Eradicate is the way to go so
you can add as much as you want at 25mg a cap and I got mine at DPS a couple weeks ago and they
have the best price on it from what I've seen

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a good, high quality HGW extract, standardized to 20% Icariin; either bulk or capped. Perhaps also consider a natural stack of all herbal PDE5 Inhibitors.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a good, high quality HGW extract, standardized to 20% Icariin; either bulk or capped. Perhaps also consider a natural stack of all herbal PDE5 Inhibitors.
Thought about an herbal PDE5 Inhibitor product but it makes it tough competing against spiked stuff out there. I thought about doing a libido enhancing product + PDE5 inhibitor for daily use. Something that could help support libido and function.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been reviewing the new stuff from while I've been away and I'm a little confused.
Good high quality HGW that's actually standardized is rather hard to come by.

I'd bet almost no products advertised as 'Standardized to 20% Icariin' actually deliver on that claim reliably.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought about an herbal PDE5 Inhibitor product but it makes it tough competing against spiked stuff out there. I thought about doing a libido enhancing product + PDE5 inhibitor for daily use. Something that could help support libido and function.
Always room for libido enhancers, I think a lot of the guys chasing erections are putting the cart before the horse anyway.

But since the entire PDE clinical market is available as generics now, and half the supplement market is spiked with them there's not much point in competing with pharmaceuticals that cost $5/month.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Always room for libido enhancers, I think a lot of the guys chasing erections are putting the cart before the horse anyway.

But since the entire PDE clinical market is available as generics now, and half the supplement market is spiked with them there's not much point in competing with pharmaceuticals that cost $5/month.
Regarding spiked, look at all those from just December 2020 lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is available to retailers as of today so as soon as they order and get it listed :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've been reviewing the new stuff from while I've been away and I'm a little confused.

Good high quality HGW that's actually standardized is rather hard to come by.

I'd bet almost no products advertised as 'Standardized to 20% Icariin' actually deliver on that claim reliably.
True 20% Horny Goat Weed is expensive. We use it in PCT Assist and its pricey.

What a lot of companies do is put 20% Icariins rather than 20% Icariin. The average person doesn't know the difference in what that means but companies can deceivingly cut their costs by over 50% on it by doing that. Plus, a lot of company owners may not even realize the difference themselves. We see this more and more as the industry becomes dominated by marketing companies; they know sales and marketing but don't know or even care to know ingredient details.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True 20% Horny Goat Weed is expensive. We use it in PCT Assist and its pricey.

What a lot of companies do is put 20% Icariins rather than 20% Icariin. The average person doesn't know the difference in what that means but companies can deceivingly cut their costs by over 50% on it by doing that. Plus, a lot of company owners may not even realize the difference themselves. We see this more and more as the industry becomes dominated by marketing companies; they know sales and marketing but don't know or even care to know ingredient details.
"Epimedium" (Which one there's 40?!) Standardized for "Icariins" (Which one there's 10?!)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Would be nice to confidently run a product that isn’t spiked. V doesn’t make me feel good and all the Y in many products is dosed without disclosure and too much risk of late night anxiety or stimulation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would be nice to confidently run a product that isn’t spiked. V doesn’t make me feel good and all the Y in many products is dosed without disclosure and too much risk of late night anxiety or stimulation.
I was leaning towards a libido + PDE type product vs. just PDE5. Would you agree?

I think a lot of people's erection issues stems as much from lack of desire as inability so tackling both with one product may be great. I thought about even going the route of something that may also increase ejaculate volume with it.