Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We’ve seen other brands put out products that are 8 caps a day, so I wouldn’t think that’s too much of a deterrent. Especially if it’s maybe dosed on the lines of four caps in the morning and four caps in the evening.
Maybe it is just me, but with the right product, I would go bulk - even if it tasted like absolute garbage. Again, we have libido improvement/pro-wood on the on side, and tastes great on the other side. Give me libido/wood every time. Back in the day, we used to buy all sorts of bulk products, some of which tasted ghastly. It never slowed me down.

Also, I will personally offer my "naming expertise" when it comes time to developing just the right name. My track record is pretty good (and, frequently (at least to me) hysterical).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes.

Has other health benefits as well. I’d most certainly be picking this one up!
I'm going to see if this is one that we can offer at a reasonable price. If so, its a good possibility of doing it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe it is just me, but with the right product, I would go bulk - even if it tasted like absolute garbage. Again, we have libido improvement/pro-wood on the on side, and tastes great on the other side. Give me libido/wood every time. Back in the day, we used to buy all sorts of bulk products, some of which tasted ghastly. It never slowed me down.

Also, I will personally offer my "naming expertise" when it comes time to developing just the right name. My track record is pretty good (and, frequently (at least to me) hysterical).
I remember the old days where nothing tasted good, it was just a matter of if you could swallow it down or not haha. Unfortunately, those days are gone and people now often judge products more by taste than by results. I don't get it myself but I guess that's just my old school way of thinking.

And yes, I remember, you have quite the ability of coming up with great names in this department haha.

I don't think a powder would be doable on this though bc with the herbs in it, it would taste pretty rough and I do think that would deter a lot of people from taking it. I think we would start off with a capsule first and then maybe do a drink mix if people really wanted it; maybe like a small amount of liquid shot type of thing. I like DAA for this purpose and it could be used in a powder but would take too many capsules to be used in the capsule formula; although I know some don't like DAA, I think it was just a victim of being overhyped and I do think its great for libido.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember the old days where nothing tasted good, it was just a matter of if you could swallow it down or not haha. Unfortunately, those days are gone and people now often judge products more by taste than by results. I don't get it myself but I guess that's just my old school way of thinking.

And yes, I remember, you have quite the ability of coming up with great names in this department haha.

I don't think a powder would be doable on this though bc with the herbs in it, it would taste pretty rough and I do think that would deter a lot of people from taking it. I think we would start off with a capsule first and then maybe do a drink mix if people really wanted it; maybe like a small amount of liquid shot type of thing. I like DAA for this purpose and it could be used in a powder but would take too many capsules to be used in the capsule formula; although I know some don't like DAA, I think it was just a victim of being overhyped and I do think its great for libido.
Then caps it is.

I have some DAA, but I haven't really thought of it as a libido enhancer. I might have to take it and see.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then caps it is.

I have some DAA, but I haven't really thought of it as a libido enhancer. I might have to take it and see.
I think its very underrated as a libido enhancer. Let me know what you think if you try it.

And yeah, would almost have to be caps. Last year I did a taste test on something - I had played with the idea of doing a powdered version of M-Test and adding a couple things to it that would've required a lot of capsule space. The flavor samples tasted okay to me - not good, but as good as could be expected. Every single person that tried it aged 35+ that tried stuff back in the old days thought it tasted fine or at least drinkable; everyone under 25 that we had try it couldn't even finish the drink. That shows how much the industry is about taste now days; and I get it to a degree, I mean who wants to drink something bad, BUT I'm not drinking most things for taste, I'm drinking them for results so if they work, I can gulp most anything down.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think its very underrated as a libido enhancer. Let me know what you think if you try it.

And yeah, would almost have to be caps. Last year I did a taste test on something - I had played with the idea of doing a powdered version of M-Test and adding a couple things to it that would've required a lot of capsule space. The flavor samples tasted okay to me - not good, but as good as could be expected. Every single person that tried it aged 35+ that tried stuff back in the old days thought it tasted fine or at least drinkable; everyone under 25 that we had try it couldn't even finish the drink. That shows how much the industry is about taste now days; and I get it to a degree, I mean who wants to drink something bad, BUT I'm not drinking most things for taste, I'm drinking them for results so if they work, I can gulp most anything down.
Agreed. The stuff I used to drink was horrible tasting. Most of it was bulk powder. I never gave it a second thought.

If it tasted like unbelievably bad, I would just chase it with something that tasted less terrible.

I still do that. I still buy bulk herbs and powders. Only a few have been too awful - specifically I had an issue with some bulk cnidium monnieri. I've "heard" some people don't react well to it, taste wise.

With that exception, I've consumed many garbage tasting supplements - I do recall Supersaponins was a bit "tough" at first.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and that was always the thing - the original always had so much better feedback than the other versions so if it was a different extract, why not go back to it? That's why I think so many people speculated that it was a different herb rather than Anacyclus in the original; I don't do the conspiracy thing + I really like PES; I just think that was what fueled the flames of those questions back then.

But that's the dilemma - we can easily offer a great quality Anacyclus BUT if the original was a different herb than Anacyclus or if it was a mix, there's no way we could promise to offer something exactly like it without knowing what it was.
Do you need an original cap to test? Lol
I have a few bottles laying around, do recall using one and not noticing much.
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure bc 500 mg. of 50% Icariin is a pretty hefty dose and based on raw material costs would be pretty expensive if they haven't come down since the last time I checked. Adding it to my sourcing list and will definitely see what something like this would cost though. That could have all sorts of fun potential to try :)

It was powder, 25g. I capped it at 500mg and wasn't expensive at the time. Prices have jumped in recent years tho!

It was amazing, like original Mesomorph had HGW and the pumps are mad!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha that would be great .. we can start a fund to test it lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha that would be great .. we can start a fund to test it lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, and that was always the thing - the original always had so much better feedback than the other versions so if it was a different extract, why not go back to it? That's why I think so many people speculated that it was a different herb rather than Anacyclus in the original; I don't do the conspiracy thing + I really like PES; I just think that was what fueled the flames of those questions back then.

But that's the dilemma - we can easily offer a great quality Anacyclus BUT if the original was a different herb than Anacyclus or if it was a mix, there's no way we could promise to offer something exactly like it without knowing what it was.
I don't want to get too off track and I am biased, but I think it comes down to a couple things (hype and nostalgia).

I always got amazing results on the sequel products.

I think what tends to happen is when a new novel thing that actually works come out the initial hype builds and people expect miracles. This raises the ceiling of expectations and then when people get results, but maybe not the crazy things they saw others report they think the newer product is watered down, not the same, etc.

The same thing happens when people use something again or a single ingredient in a new formula if all the other life variables don't line up to give them better or even equal results suddenly now "it isn't good".

I've been on the boards awhile and it happens with so much. PES releases Erase. It is amazing. Then they release Erase Pro which is literally arimistane + extras and suddenly some people think the OG is still better.

Or look at the original epicatechin logs. People were claiming absurd strength gains in a week. If I gauged my results on epicatechin based on the original logs I'd say it doesn't work.

Or ArA. When Molecular Nutrition first released it that stuff got insane feedback. It has tempered (or stabilized?) over the years and appears more "hit or miss", but I'd say it is just still as effective.

As the sample size of users increases with these "novel" ingredients you get more people with unrealistic expectations or people who don't have good plans or proper training or nutrition use them then their negative reviews get tossed in the pile of all the cumulative reviews, where as a lot of times when these new ingredients come out the more tedious people use them first and probably do get better results because they are more structured in their training, diet, etc.

Again this isn't to discount others views on anything and we should take the good and bad reviews. It just seems to be a thing of finding where that ingredient settles. Some have huge initial feedback then no one ever enjoys it again (means probably hyped and not useful) or something has great initial feedback, a mix of bad reviews, but still some decently positive (means its probably effective just not a miracle).

And I got off track, sorry! Just think if people have reasonable expectations and you can find a good Anacyclus to provide then people would see benefit, but can see the areas that doubt creeps in with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It was powder, 25g. I capped it at 500mg and wasn't expensive at the time. Prices have jumped in recent years tho!

It was amazing, like original Mesomorph had HGW and the pumps are mad!
I wouldn't be opposed to testing it if you have a sealed bottle but I would not be able to publicly post the results. PM me if you have a sealed bottle that you wouldn't mind sending.

The Icariin from NP may have been before the price on it went through the roof. I have it on my list of raws to source and get updated pricing on. It's one we'd definitely be open to if we could offer it at a decent price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't want to get too off track and I am biased, but I think it comes down to a couple things (hype and nostalgia).

I always got amazing results on the sequel products.

I think what tends to happen is when a new novel thing that actually works come out the initial hype builds and people expect miracles. This raises the ceiling of expectations and then when people get results, but maybe not the crazy things they saw others report they think the newer product is watered down, not the same, etc.

The same thing happens when people use something again or a single ingredient in a new formula if all the other life variables don't line up to give them better or even equal results suddenly now "it isn't good".

I've been on the boards awhile and it happens with so much. PES releases Erase. It is amazing. Then they release Erase Pro which is literally arimistane + extras and suddenly some people think the OG is still better.

Or look at the original epicatechin logs. People were claiming absurd strength gains in a week. If I gauged my results on epicatechin based on the original logs I'd say it doesn't work.

Or ArA. When Molecular Nutrition first released it that stuff got insane feedback. It has tempered (or stabilized?) over the years and appears more "hit or miss", but I'd say it is just still as effective.

As the sample size of users increases with these "novel" ingredients you get more people with unrealistic expectations or people who don't have good plans or proper training or nutrition use them then their negative reviews get tossed in the pile of all the cumulative reviews, where as a lot of times when these new ingredients come out the more tedious people use them first and probably do get better results because they are more structured in their training, diet, etc.

Again this isn't to discount others views on anything and we should take the good and bad reviews. It just seems to be a thing of finding where that ingredient settles. Some have huge initial feedback then no one ever enjoys it again (means probably hyped and not useful) or something has great initial feedback, a mix of bad reviews, but still some decently positive (means its probably effective just not a miracle).

And I got off track, sorry! Just think if people have reasonable expectations and you can find a good Anacyclus to provide then people would see benefit, but can see the areas that doubt creeps in with it.
Thank you for the very detailed post.

I think that's part of what makes the OG AnaBeta thing so interesting is that it looks like future batches should have delivered better results (unless it was just bc of a lesser dose of Anacyclus) and it always seemed too everyone that with the original getting so much better feedback, why not just go back to it? That's what I think spawned the questions on if it was really Anacyclus or another herb that had been in the original.

I agree with the part about the initial hype vs unrealistic expectations. I think that happens to and hurts a lot of supplements. And you are absolutely right, the initial logs on Epicatechin were very suspect in that they claimed results that weren't realistic and led to some people being disappointed in the ingredient where if they had had realistic expectations I think they would be or have been very pleased. That's one reason I hate to see some companies over-hype things. I get it that its about marketing to them, but it sets up unrealistic expectations for ingredients.

I agree on ARA. I think its great and as great as it ever was, its just not 'new and exciting' anymore so it doesn't get mentioned as much. When it comes to my goals, I want things that work, not just the latest hyped new thing.

For Anacyclus, we can definitely provide a good quality extract at a great price. I just never want to say its the same as the original Anabeta bc no one knows exactly what the extract was and especially if it may have been a different herb or something like that.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

While I'm a bit more in the old school camp of when all supps tasted terrible and you had options between fruit punch and grape, and i go for effects/profile over flavoring, today taste is definitely how a lot of supps are measured. That's why OL Testify Pro was discontinued - tasted like dirt. That was bad enough though I had to cap it myself.

I don't mind having to down 8-10 caps at s time either though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While I'm a bit more in the old school camp of when all supps tasted terrible and you had options between fruit punch and grape, and i go for effects/profile over flavoring, today taste is definitely how a lot of supps are measured. That's why OL Testify Pro was discontinued - tasted like dirt. That was bad enough though I had to cap it myself.

I don't mind having to down 8-10 caps at s time either though.
Im the same as you... it has to be VERY bad for me to care about the flavor... not saying I don't enjoy a great flavored product, and I would certainly choose one over another with the same effects, but effects have to be #1

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would be interested in :
Cistanche (water and ethanol extracts?)
Anacyclus (Again PES extract?)
Tongkat Ali 200:1 (2%+ eurypeptides)
Bulk Primavie Shilajit

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would be interested in :
Bulk Primavie Shilajit
Yeah, actually if SNS could do LJ100 for cheap, I'd be interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
QUOTE="Segansational, post: 6341503, member: 164995"]
Yeah, actually if SNS could do LJ100 for cheap, I'd be interested.
[/QUOTE]

The problem with LJ100 is the company that you have to license the ingredient from enforces a pricing restriction to keep a company from selling a months supply for less than a certain price so they are the ones that actually limit how cheaply it can be sold.

For comparison sake, that's why we didn't use it in M-Test. We would literally have to have made retailers sell the entire formula for more than they do now just because of that one ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would be interested in :
Bulk Primavie Shilajit
Cistanche is a possibility but would be more likely to use it in a formula.

Anacyclus is a good possibility but no one can guarantee it would be the same as the original PES extract when even they couldn't seem to replicate it themselves on future versions.

Tongkat Ali - its something we could look into if enough people were interested. See my above post for more info on the LJ100 version.

PrimaVie - we would be open to offering that as a single ingredient if enough people were interested. Great ingredient and very underrated in my opinion.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Anacyclus is a good possibility but no one can guarantee it would be the same as the original PES extract when even they couldn't seem to replicate it themselves on future versions.

Tongkat Ali - its something we could look into if enough people were interested. See my above post for more info on the LJ100 version.

PrimaVie - we would be open to offering that as a single ingredient if enough people were interested. Great ingredient and very underrated in my opinion.
Seeing that price is a problem for LJ100, I wouldn't mind a non patented extract personnally. Now, I dont know if it would sell as well.
Edit: Sell not see as well

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seeing that price is a problem for LJ100, I wouldn't mind a non patented extract personnally. Now, I dont know if it would see as well.
I'll keep that in mind. We may still do an LJ100 at some point if enough people want it, we just can't discount it like we do a lot of things but that's because of the company that has the rights to it.

I'll also keep in consideration doing a non patented extract as well. I think we would definitely be including one in the libido product if that moves forward.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cistanche or lodhar bark + Anacyclus + horny goat week would be a nice stack :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I thought it was 40mg active Amento per cap for PEScience. I do think I used to take 3 to get 120mg. I also used to love Komodo Katana pre-workout which had 100mg Amento.
Another vote for an amentoflavone product. Used to love 400mg (20%) pre workout. Still rationing out one final bottle in my stash. Have a few scoops of Katana left as well....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If we do a product for libido, its going to be for the purpose of increasing libido/sex drive. Of course you hope that people get a fast effect off of it, but we're wanting to increase desire and performance and the ingredients that truly do that need to be taken daily for best results.

(If anyone would be expecting a spiked sex pill type of effect, they wouldn't be getting that from us. It amazes me the number of companies that are still doing stuff like that even after so many have gotten fined and people going to jail.)
Duuuuude...............shhhhhhh you are going to screw up my ability to buy random unlabeled PDE-5 inhibitors OTC. In all seriousness all the FDA has to do to bring this to a stop almost overnight is approve OTC generic sildenafil and tadalafil. Who the hell is going to buy sketchy ass gas station RHINO 5000+ GRANITE EDITION when CVS/Walmart/Walgreens has the pharma quality option.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I used the Anabeta regular and I used it at least a year or two after it was released. It worked very well and I would buy a product close to it. I would think a spiked product would not remain spiked two years after initial runs, simply too much risk. As to why the OG seemed to work better than the elite: despite knowing the herb well perhaps the concentrated version in elite inadvertently missed something in the OG extract, or screwed up the ratios in the herb or who the hell knows lol.

I would buy a Anacylus but I strongly suggest you do some in house testing on the available extracts to make sure the effects are close to what people used to feel and experience.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used the Anabeta regular and I used it at least a year or two after it was released. It worked very well and I would buy a product close to it. I would think a spiked product would not remain spiked two years after initial runs, simply too much risk. As to why the OG seemed to work better than the elite: despite knowing the herb well perhaps the concentrated version in elite inadvertently missed something in the OG extract, or screwed up the ratios in the herb or who the hell knows lol.

I would buy a Anacylus but I strongly suggest you do some in house testing on the available extracts to make sure the effects are close to what people used to feel and experience.
I don't think or recall anyone ever accusing them of AnaBeta being spiked. The speculation back at the time had been that it was a different herb than Anacyclus, maybe even bc of a supplier mix up; not that it was spiked with anything. Either way, no one knows besides them and I like PES so I'm not speculating one way or the other.

From our end though, that's why I said we can offer a high grade Anacyclus but I can't promise it would be the same thing as AnaBeta because no one knows what that truly was, whether in terms of it being a particular extract or something else.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think or recall anyone ever accusing them of AnaBeta being spiked. The speculation back at the time had been that it was a different herb than Anacyclus, maybe even bc of a supplier mix up; not that it was spiked with anything. Either way, no one knows besides them and I like PES so I'm not speculating one way or the other.

From our end though, that's why I said we can offer a high grade Anacyclus but I can't promise it would be the same thing as AnaBeta because no one knows what that truly was, whether in terms of it being a particular extract or something else.
ask PES they will let you know the extract ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Duuuuude...............shhhhhhh you are going to screw up my ability to buy random unlabeled PDE-5 inhibitors OTC. In all seriousness all the FDA has to do to bring this to a stop almost overnight is approve OTC generic sildenafil and tadalafil. Who the hell is going to buy sketchy ass gas station RHINO 5000+ GRANITE EDITION when CVS/Walmart/Walgreens has the pharma quality option.
Me? Why?
Because the analogues in Aspire36 worked better than pharmaceuticals

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me? Why?
Because the analogues in Aspire36 worked better than pharmaceuticals
Do you remember Myogenix Black Magic? It WAS Aspire36 before Aspire. I think Palo Alto picked up the same distributor.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I do not think it was spiked just reasoning why I think it was what it was. If it was the wrong herb then damnit someone needs to find out what herb that was since it was awesome!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for an amentoflavone product. Used to love 400mg (20%) pre workout. Still rationing out one final bottle in my stash. Have a few scoops of Katana left as well....
PES got roasted for using amentoflavone in their products by The Hype some years back. It has poor solubility, high polarity and a high molecular weight which renders its ability to permeate cells very low, especially as commonly seen dosages. I think one study in rats showed promise at near 300mg/kg in rodents.

That being said, I stopped following the research after 2014 when no hype and mr.cooper were debating the research

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I was looking through the versions of Anabeta. If I'm not mistaken, there was Anabeta Original and then 2 or 3 versions of Anabeta Elite.

I want to confirm - the people asking for an Anacyclus like Anabeta OG are asking for Anacyclus as a single ingredient product, correct? (Not a version with Lodhra and Cistanche.)

If anyone has or can find a bottle image, post it up or pm it to me - supplement facts and front please.
Yes, my suggestion for Anacylcus (OG AnaBeta) is for the single ingredient product. The later versions called AnaBeta Elite with additional ingredients never worked as well as the original.

hsk

Awards
  • Established

I'm sure many of us here would be happy to volunteer as lab rats if you wanted to get feed back from test runs of possible future Anacyclus extracts you might be considering mass producing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Single ingredient high dosed and reasonably priced hylauranic acid product. At 250-300mg per day it is great for lubricating the joints and helps lessen the appearance of face wrinkles. It also helps lock in skin moisture especially noticeable in the face. It has good anti-aging properties to it.

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PES got roasted for using amentoflavone in their products by The Hype some years back. It has poor solubility, high polarity and a high molecular weight which renders its ability to permeate cells very low, especially as commonly seen dosages. I think one study in rats showed promise at near 300mg/kg in rodents.

That being said, I stopped following the research after 2014 when no hype and mr.cooper were debating the research
Yeah, I haven’t re-read through this thread but there was a lot of discussion here.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah unfortunately no one knows what was in discontinued supps like Appnuts amento product, wow best pre ever. Add of anabeta too. With a host of other products.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1) high quality grains of paradise extract at an affordable price. I don’t know what price point could be achieved but 40-60 mg per cap and 120-180 caps per bottle.

2) L-BAlBA

3) lean GBB

I prefer single ingredient but a combo of 250 mg L-BAIBA and 12.5 mg lean GBB would be good to go . Would prefer the GOP as a stand alone because clinical research suggests you need 30-40 mg of the active 6-paradol which would end up being like 240 mg daily.... I think y’all have said before that you wouldn’t be comfortable putting that high of a dose recommendation on the label

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1) high quality grains of paradise extract at an affordable price. I don’t know what price point could be achieved but 40-60 mg per cap and 120-180 caps per bottle.

2) L-BAlBA

3) lean GBB

I prefer single ingredient but a combo of 250 mg L-BAIBA and 12.5 mg lean GBB would be good to go . Would prefer the GOP as a stand alone because clinical research suggests you need 30-40 mg of the active 6-paradol which would end up being like 240 mg daily.... I think y’all have said before that you wouldn’t be comfortable putting that high of a dose recommendation on the label
Second the grains or paradise, because I know SNS would price this well.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I remember the discussion. Both No Hype and Coop are far more knowledgeable than me, but from an n=1 perspective, I noticed a definite response to amentoflavone

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A single urolithin b product.
We have thought about this for a long time. One big issue there is that I'm not 100% sold on the effectiveness of Urolithin B. So if we offered it, it would be one of those things where it was like - hey, here it is - this is what companies claim it does, let us know what you think - rather than us hyping it and making a lot of claims on it. I hope that makes sense. If enough people are interested, I'm up for it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more I read about laxo and the more it seem for it to be effective you need some androgen so a laxo + Anacyclus extract product would be good!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Single ingredient high dosed and reasonably priced hylauranic acid product. At 250-300mg per day it is great for lubricating the joints and helps lessen the appearance of face wrinkles. It also helps lock in skin moisture especially noticeable in the face. It has good anti-aging properties to it.
Good suggestion. I'll look into how competitively priced we can be with one. I haven't looked at what other companies were doing dosage wise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's why we never did one before. But even back then, something I always thought was interesting is that they were debating the science on something that had such great feedback from so many people and the results on the pumps and erection purposes were something that couldn't/wouldn't have been placebo but for so long. I even knew some older people that used it just for erection purposes and liked it.

I love sitting back and watching ingredient science get debated but sometimes I feel common sense gets overlooked when you have something with solid feedback on it and its getting torn apart bc of science. But then again, I think that's why sometimes companies shouldn't make so many claims on things. Rather than try to over science it, for example just saying - customer feedback includes great pumps and improved erection quality. I think Coop making it so super sciencey at the time kind of set him up to be debated on it. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I remember the discussion. Both No Hype and Coop are far more knowledgeable than me, but from an n=1 perspective, I noticed a definite response to amentoflavone
Great post and that's what I just alluded to above. While the science could have been debated endlessly, real world feedback on the ingredient was that it seemed to work very well for a lot of people.

I love science, but I've had things that science said should work great not work for me and things that the science was questionable on work great for me. I think the lesson is to of course look at the science but also to listen to and pay attention to real world feedback and your own body and results.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

2) L-BAlBA

3) lean GBB

1) I think you'll be very happy in the near future :)

2) I've read some on that. So far, I think there's only one supplier that claims to have a really stable source. I'd like to see some feedback on theirs before using it in anything. Definitely will keep eyes on it.

3) GBB is something I liked but we haven't been asked for. If its something enough people would be interested in, we'd be glad to do it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second the grains or paradise, because I know SNS would price this well.
I'll go ahead and confirm that we are making one of these. I won't give out product details yet but I think everyone will be very happy with the dosage and price point.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The more I read about laxo and the more it seem for it to be effective you need some androgen so a laxo + Anacyclus extract product would be good!
If we do an Anacyclus, odds are it will be as a single ingredient product bc the dosage is so high.

Laxogenin - I'm open to the idea but the hype on it has always just seemed to be more the driver on it than the feedback on it. I'm open to doing one if enough people want one though.