Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great. Thank you for sharing. I'm the same way - I think the point of it would be to increase libido overall. I do think of course a higher libido equals more erections in general.

I have a good idea of the dosages on most of the things I ask for opinions on. I just always like to ask for opinions to see varying points of view. For the libido product, I've had a tentative designed for about a year and updated it a couple of times. The problem is that bc these ingredients take up so much capsule space, we're at 8 caps a day for full dosage on everything. But its so strong if it doesn't increase libido, there's not much hope for the person haha.
We’ve seen other brands put out products that are 8 caps a day, so I wouldn’t think that’s too much of a deterrent. Especially if it’s maybe dosed on the lines of four caps in the morning and four caps in the evening.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think some companies promoted it that way. I think the ingredient itself had potential but was a victim of some companies overhyping it leading to unrealistic expectations and then a couple of people really started bashing it and it just went away.

I never used it I don't think, but from what people I know and trust said they liked it for pumps and erection purposes.
Also if I recall, amentoflavone has bioavailability issues. To the point where orally ingested by itself is not worth it. I seem to recall looking into this back in the day with Olympus Labs because there was interest, but it never went anywhere although I think we had a solution.
Anacylus - 800mg per cap would be ideal. Personally I think this ingredient makes the most sense as a stand alone solo ingredient due to the effective daily dosage (3200mg). Also this ingredient is very versatile and has benefits in multiple categories. Making it a solo ingredient would allow users to create their own stacks or run it solo depending on their goals and needs.

Cistanche - maybe an extract that is something along the lines of 60% Phenylethanoid Glycosides, 22% Echinacoside, 8% Acetoside. Dosage wise maybe 1500mg - 3000mg daily depending on cost and efficacy.
Posted this in the BLR thread too and it got some positive feedback, but would love to see anacyclus (OG anabeta) again. Standalone or in a formula would be good.
I'd be interested to learn/hear more. I honestly don't remember what the original Compound 20 was supposed to be?
Interested in this as well. My theory with Compound20 was that coumaryoldopamine was always the powerhouse ingredient, but I haven't really seen anyone else use it since USP Labs. Then again, with all that came out with them after the fact, my viewpoint is jaded now and sadly that anything worth its salt was likely spiked...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about SNS cologne with a catchphrase, "Take your smell seriously with SNS" or "Smell your way to another rep with SNS". I could be wrong but I think if you smell something pleasant or wonderful, it has a lot of physiological benefits.
Trying to kill me huh?
Joking .... I'm allergic to almost all cologne.

That's an idea I never thought of.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will keep my eyes open for something like this but am not sure if it really exists on the compliant side of things. Likewise, if you see anything of interest, please let me know.

Creatinol O Phosphate works great and I think it is so underrated. The deal that DPS has on it is incredible and its a shame that more people haven't taken advantage of that and tried it - 450 capsules/500 mg per capsule - for 24.74 w code DPS10:
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/28960/sns-creatinol-o-phosphate-500-mg-450-cap.htm
^^^ That's a 5 to 7 month supply for less than 25 bucks!

And absolutely, that is a hell of a great deal on that 3 bottle combo on the Eradicate-E.
Yep o totally agree in that it’s not something I’ve seen around before... was more a general “thinking out loud” suggestion and hoping that someone might have stumbled across something or some combo that would do it... I’ll keep my eyes and ears open

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to kill me huh?
Joking .... I'm allergic to almost all cologne.

That's an idea I never thought of.
Smelling salt scented “cologne” haha. For those times when you need to smell nice, but also lift a car

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also if I recall, amentoflavone has bioavailability issues. To the point where orally ingested by itself is not worth it. I seem to recall looking into this back in the day with Olympus Labs because there was interest, but it never went anywhere although I think we had a solution.

Posted this in the BLR thread too and it got some positive feedback, but would love to see anacyclus (OG anabeta) again. Standalone or in a formula would be good. Interested in this as well.

My theory with Compound20 was that coumaryoldopamine was always the powerhouse ingredient, but I haven't really seen anyone else use it since USP Labs. Then again, with all that came out with them after the fact, my viewpoint is jaded now and sadly that anything worth its salt was likely spiked...
The whole amentoflavone situation was weird. PES's product got good feedback and a couple of other brands that did one got good feedback, but a lot of people that never seemed to have even gave it a chance hated on it because they thought it would have bioavailability issues. Was really weird bc it seemed to be loved by the people that actually used it.

Anacyclus and Cistanche are definite possabilities. If do Anacyclus, I would lean toward solo because the dosage is so high it takes up so much capsule space.

I don't know what to think with Compound 20 situation. I do think that could have been the powerhouse ingredient like you said, or it could also be that no one besides them even know what was really in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We’ve seen other brands put out products that are 8 caps a day, so I wouldn’t think that’s too much of a deterrent. Especially if it’s maybe dosed on the lines of four caps in the morning and four caps in the evening.
It would definitely be a 4 caps twice a day rather than all 8 at once. It may also be that 4 caps would work great for some people as well bc the product would be really strong. I could see it being annoyingly strong for anyone that didn't have a partner that was absolutely up for an increase in activity in that department :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My theory with Compound20 was that coumaryoldopamine was always the powerhouse ingredient, but I haven't really seen anyone else use it since USP Labs. Then again, with all that came out with them after the fact, my viewpoint is jaded now and sadly that anything worth its salt was likely spiked...
It has been in a decent number of fat burners.

It is also one of the main actives in CocoaButerol.

I believe oral viability is supposed to be low, but it has always intrigued me (wished I could find it standalone) and the formulas it has been always seem decent (I enjoyed Core Hard Extreme which has 40mg). If SNS could offer it standalone I think it would be cool.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It has been in a decent number of fat burners.

It is also one of the main actives in CocoaButerol.

I believe oral viability is supposed to be low, but it has always intrigued me (wished I could find it standalone) and the formulas it has been always seem decent (I enjoyed Core Hard Extreme which has 40mg). If SNS could offer it standalone I think it would be cool.
I'd be open to it if enough people were interested. I have heard varying arguments on the oral bioavailability; I'll try to do some more looking into that.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be open to it if enough people were interested. I have heard varying arguments on the oral bioavailability; I'll try to do some more looking into that.
Add some piperine/bioperine that should increase bioavailability I'd imagine.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aminogen + Velositol + bacillus coagulans + protease combined product?

Could be a flavor less powder added to protein shakes.

Aid in amino uptake, MPS, and protein absorption/digestion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aminogen + Velositol + bacillus coagulans + protease combined product?

Could be a flavor less powder added to protein shakes.

Aid in amino uptake, MPS, and protein absorption/digestion.
That's a good idea. Not sure if it would be flavorless or not though since I've never worked with any of the raw materials unflavored before. I'd have to check on that.

My only big wonder is would this sell well for us without us having a protein powder.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Baiba powder would be cool.
Have you tried this?

I saw it used in several products but most were discontinued and didn't seem to do well. I'm not sure if that was bc of the ingredient not working or it not being dosed correctly, or just not being marketed well enough.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's a good idea. Not sure if it would be flavorless or not though since I've never worked with any of the raw materials unflavored before. I'd have to check on that.

My only big wonder is would this sell well for us without us having a protein powder.
I would assume it would simply because nearly everyone has protein powder already to pair it with...

I know it’s prob not in the cards due to profits and scale but SNS protein would be awesome too just for the quality we know to expect ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was looking through the versions of Anabeta. If I'm not mistaken, there was Anabeta Original and then 2 or 3 versions of Anabeta Elite.

I want to confirm - the people asking for an Anacyclus like Anabeta OG are asking for Anacyclus as a single ingredient product, correct? (Not a version with Lodhra and Cistanche.)

If anyone has or can find a bottle image, post it up or pm it to me - supplement facts and front please.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was looking through the versions of Anabeta. If I'm not mistaken, there was Anabeta Original and then 2 or 3 versions of Anabeta Elite.

I want to confirm - the people asking for an Anacyclus like Anabeta OG are asking for Anacyclus as a single ingredient product, correct? (Not a version with Lodhra and Cistanche.)

If anyone has or can find a bottle image, post it up or pm it to me - supplement facts and front please.
I think most are asking for it as a single ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I'm thinking but just want to be sure :)
Now for ME, I’d want it in a product with other goodies. 8/caps a day works for me!

But seems like the majority prefer it as a single ingredient.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried this?

I saw it used in several products but most were discontinued and didn't seem to do well. I'm not sure if that was bc of the ingredient not working or it not being dosed correctly, or just not being marketed well enough.
Yes back when Antaeus labs had it out in bulk powder. I thought it brought on decent fat loss if ran for a couple months without any sides. Always thought it was a good add on to any fat loss stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another question - for people asking for Amentoflavone, what dosage are you interested in?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another question - for people asking for Amentoflavone, what dosage are you interested in?
I want to say 100mg was the sweet spot so something that allows for that and above. Maybe 50mg caps? Other times of day lower doses seemed effective (mood, etc.) where as I always wanted higher for pre, but having trouble finding what I used to dose at. 🤷‍♂️

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to say 100mg was the sweet spot so something that allows for that and above. Maybe 50mg caps? Other times of day lower doses seemed effective (mood, etc.) where as I always wanted higher for pre, but having trouble finding what I used to dose at. 🤷‍♂️
Was AmentoMax something like 200mg at a 20% standardization?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't remember the dosage I tried either; its been so long ago.

Was AmentoMax something like 200mg at a 20% standardization?
From what I can find, it was 200 mg. @ 20%. I'm glad you wrote the name because I couldn't remember it and kept searching for AmentoPump which is a type you see available now, but that's a 10%.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup single Anacyclus would stack so well with M-Test.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had a thread last year that produced a lot of suggestions. Some we were already able to offer and some are in various stages of production.

I wanted to start a fresh thread to get some ideas to see what people would like to see from SNS and Competitive Edge Labs in 2020.

Feel free to suggest single ingredient and/or combination ideas.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas.
- Bulk Icariin

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was dosing it at 600mg preworkout and liked it at that dose. Slight boost in strength and mood.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another idea is Amentoflavone in a fat loss product. IIRC, amentoflavone acts as a PDE inhibitor. PDE breaks down cAMP. So inhibit PDE = more cAMP.

Maybe a Amentoflavone + Forskolin product?

Section 5 in the below link is pretty interesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
- Bulk Icariin
We've never been asked for that one before but would definitely be open to it if enough people are interested. Thank you for the idea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another idea is Amentoflavone in a fat loss product. IIRC, amentoflavone acts as a PDE inhibitor. PDE breaks down cAMP. So inhibit PDE = more cAMP.

Maybe a Amentoflavone + Forskolin product?

Section 5 in the below link is pretty interesting.
Interesting idea. I would have to refresh my memory on the Coleus trademarks and patents. I see some brands doing non branded versions now but I was thinking Sabinsa had patents on it for most weight loss and sports nutrition uses.

I also remember talk back when Amentoflavone was popular of people wanting to see it included with a Cnidium product that had a high % of ostholes for the PDE inhibitor purposes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was dosing it at 600mg preworkout and liked it at that dose. Slight boost in strength and mood.
Thank you for sharing. Do you happen to remember or know if that was a 10% or 20% version?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I thought it was 40mg active Amento per cap for PEScience. I do think I used to take 3 to get 120mg. I also used to love Komodo Katana pre-workout which had 100mg Amento.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember one problem with Amentoflavone was some brands were saying they had 100 mg. Amentoflavone when they really had 100 mg. of the ingredient std. down to whatever % Amentoflavone but they were representing it as 100 mg. actual active.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember the mood boost from it as well. Slight, but noticeable

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember the OG was a different extract than the elite versions and seemed to work better. But like you said, no way to know what extract it was

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember the OG was a different extract than the elite versions and seemed to work better. But like you said, no way to know what extract it was
Yeah, and that was always the thing - the original always had so much better feedback than the other versions so if it was a different extract, why not go back to it? That's why I think so many people speculated that it was a different herb rather than Anacyclus in the original; I don't do the conspiracy thing + I really like PES; I just think that was what fueled the flames of those questions back then.

But that's the dilemma - we can easily offer a great quality Anacyclus BUT if the original was a different herb than Anacyclus or if it was a mix, there's no way we could promise to offer something exactly like it without knowing what it was.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the dosage I tried either; its been so long ago.

From what I can find, it was 200 mg. @ 20%. I'm glad you wrote the name because I couldn't remember it and kept searching for AmentoPump which is a type you see available now, but that's a 10%.
I used to buy Analyzed Supplements Amentomax. It was 200mg @20%. I felt great when I was taking it. I'd love to see SNS bring an amento product to market.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used to buy Analyzed Supplements Amentomax. It was 200mg @20%. I felt great when I was taking it. I'd love to see SNS bring an amento product to market.
Thank you. Feedback like this helps. We want to offer whatever you all want from us.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've never been asked for that one before but would definitely be open to it if enough people are interested. Thank you for the idea.
Too expensive, when NP had 50% it was amazing.

The pumps I got from 500mg cap before a workout, and libido boosting!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too expensive, when NP had 50% it was amazing.

The pumps I got from 500mg cap before a workout, and libido boosting!
I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing - you're referring to a 50% Icariin?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that’s what he’s referring to.
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure bc 500 mg. of 50% Icariin is a pretty hefty dose and based on raw material costs would be pretty expensive if they haven't come down since the last time I checked. Adding it to my sourcing list and will definitely see what something like this would cost though. That could have all sorts of fun potential to try :)