antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
ill check in with the boss .. in the mean time subscribe to SNS newsletterohh and your pm box is full bro .. i couldnt respond back lol
Thanks for getting back to me and I will take care of the inbox. Thank you..sj

abot

abot

Awards
I want this and I don't even know what the ingredients are yet .. Is that bad? ;-)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this and I don't even know what the ingredients are yet .. Is that bad? ;-)
You won't be disappointed

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
You won't be disappointed

Will it give Recompadrol a run for its money?

Have been shopping around for a nutrient partitioner for a while.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it give Recompadrol a run for its money?Have been shopping around for a nutrient partitioner for a while.
Obviously haven't used Glycophase yet, but was a big fan of Recompadrol when I tried it a while back. I'm still excited for this.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there should be a newsletter going out soon .. good news for those who have been waiting for new xgels .. keep it tuned :)

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
there should be a newsletter going out soon .. good news for those who have been waiting for new xgels .. keep it tuned :)
In for an Aussie log if there's an opportunity!

Was just about to buy two cases of either Recomp or GlycoMaxx... But will wait for the unveiling of this.

Looks promising.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Xgels? :32: I'm having a manic, bipolar moment... I might have to change my signature, again. :bigok:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels? :32: I'm having a manic, bipolar moment... I might have to change my signature, again. :bigok:
Might wanna pick up some nootropics and phenibut to curb that Haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Might wanna pick up some nootropics and phenibut to curb that Haha
I'm rollin' with it, Fightback. I can feel the Citicoline upregulating my D2 receptors as we speak ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha I hear everytime I get disappointed with supplement .. I get on Agmatine phenibutXT & zma

one stack that never disappointed me

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ha I hear everytime I get disappointed with supplement .. I get on Agmatine phenibutXT & zma

one stack that never disappointed me
I hear ya with the agmatine, no doubt! I take it 2x a day @ 750-1000mg morning and evening, mainly for nmda partial antagonism to avoid excess glutamate from other supplements and stress factors.

I won't use phenibut, only because of my experience with baclofen, which is also a GABA-B receptor agonist and has caused past issues. I've never had an issue with phenibut, but I won't go knocking on that receptors door anytime soon :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya with the agmatine, no doubt! I take it 2x a day @ 750-1000mg morning and evening, mainly for nmda partial antagonism to avoid excess glutamate from other supplements and stress factors.

I won't use phenibut, only because of my experience with baclofen, which is also a GABA-B receptor agonist and has caused past issues. I've never had an issue with phenibut, but I won't go knocking on that receptors door anytime soon :D
I hear ya .. U need to get a gaba gh release topical back on market .. Loved that stuff

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya .. U need to get a gaba gh release topical back on market .. Loved that stuff
I have the recipes for the ratios of the exact calibrations needed to remain in suspension and disperse through foamers from 2 different sources, along with everything archived. I'm glad you enjoyed the product! I was reading over yours and some other logs and of course, I get amped up about it again...

I'm organizing a Monsanto (GMO) Awareness Rally here in Florida to have a DJ, doctors, farmers, and other guest speakers discuss the detrimental effects of consuming genetically modified foods, which has further given momentum to the desire to produce supplements to help people. I never wanted anything more then to release effective products that I can see people get a better quality of life from. The desire is there, the intent is in the right place, but finances are not.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/agriculture/sign-protesting-law-posted-along-interstate-4-overpass/2112831

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet love it myself And stay tuned fellas .. Newsletter going out soon

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels you say????

Keep an eye on those emails guys! I heard something about a newsletter today!!!!

- Valdez

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
X-Gels you say????

Keep an eye on those emails guys! I heard something about a newsletter today!!!!

- Valdez
I've veen refreshing my inbox since i woke up!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I been super busy man,I will get with you on FB asap!Sorry.
Its all good bro... Take your time.

I dont expect you to sit on Facebook like i do lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check your ****ing emails its here!!!!!!

- Valdez

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Check your ****ing emails its here!!!!!!

- Valdez
Ohhhhhhh ARA.

Is the purpose of the email to show us its coming? Or is it already here?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
its coming soon to nutra & retailers boys ..
Can you give us a short briefing on what exactly SNS X-Gels do?

Same as MN X-Factor?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the recipes for the ratios of the exact calibrations needed to remain in suspension and disperse through foamers from 2 different sources, along with everything archived. I'm glad you enjoyed the product! I was reading over yours and some other logs and of course, I get amped up about it again...

I'm organizing a Monsanto (GMO) Awareness Rally here in Florida to have a DJ, doctors, farmers, and other guest speakers discuss the detrimental effects of consuming genetically modified foods, which has further given momentum to the desire to produce supplements to help people. I never wanted anything more then to release effective products that I can see people get a better quality of life from. The desire is there, the intent is in the right place, but finances are not.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/agriculture/sign-protesting-law-posted-along-interstate-4-overpass/2112831
Dude I hate Monsanto! I would def cone to that

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously haven't used Glycophase yet, but was a big fan of Recompadrol when I tried it a while back. I'm still excited for this.
I liked Recompadrol as well and knowing Steve, Glycophase is going to be great too.
I want to eat x gels.

(I dont even know what they are yet)
lol!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dude I hate Monsanto! I would def cone to that
ME too, Fightback. I can't stand them and I've had absolutely enough with Washington D.C. Those fat, old bastards use our taxes to fund military adventurism out in all areas of the globe, while the homeland has a diluted and poor job market, shaky economy, and monetary system that's on it's last legs. Now they want to protect and serve the corporations that poison our food supply.
[video=youtube;9GCnEAwix3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GCnEAwix3o[/video]

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
ME too, Fightback. I can't stand them and I've had absolutely enough with Washington D.C. Those fat, old bastards use our taxes to fund military adventurism out in all areas of the globe, while the homeland has a diluted and poor job market, shaky economy, and monetary system that's on it's last legs. Now they want to protect and serve the corporations that poison our food supply.
Obama is a criminal.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to put them in a bottle with a label. Put them in a zip lock bag and ship them to my house! I refuse to wait! Please take my money! ;-)
Lol patience my friend, sns is all about perfection

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want the write up...the bottle can wait.