TC Lathers on the LAXACRINE

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok Here we go folks. Big thanks to BPS for letting me log this new version of Laxacrine. Got my bottle on Friday .... busy weekend with the kids kept me from getting this log up and running until now.

First off .... a little about me.
44 yrs old.
6'5" tall
253 lbs
Been training for 8 years now. Currently training 4 days a week hitting each body part 2x weekly. Over the years I have tried many different protocols and found this works best for me.
Mon/Tue - Thu/Fri.
Session A - Chest / Delts / Tri's
Session B Legs/Back/Bi's/Abs.
I have been on a cut for the past 4 months after a very successful Bulk .... started cutting at 274lbs. Have not had my BF% measured but I am estimating that I was sitting at about 22% and I am in the 14-16% range now. Goal was to cut down to 245-250 before dipping into my stash of goodies for a nice slow bulk/recomp cycle. This chance to log Laxacrine couldn't have come at a better time .... as I slowly shift from cut to recomp. Really looking forward to seeing how this works. This is my first transdermal laxogenin product .... I was actually planning on adding something like this to my PCT when the time comes .... nice to get to take her out for a test drive :)

Here is what BPS says you can expect from this product :
Results from Laxacrine:
Increase protein synthesis
Increase strength and power
Improve muscular endurance
Aid in fat loss
No PCT required
Joint Support

Exactly what I am looking for right now!

I am planning on running this at a total of 5 pumps daily for a total of 100mg of product. I actually started on Friday so I am 3-4 days in already. Currently doing 2 pumps in the morning as I am dressing for work (6:30am) and then 3 pumps after my post-workout shower ( usually around 7:45pm). I HAVE NOT had any issues thus far with a rash so from my perspective BPS has done a great job improving this version. Goes on nicely ... pretty close to Dermacrine. No horrible smell. Drys/absorbs fairly quickly. All around success in that area.
I have noticed a brief mood / overall alpha feeling within 15 minutes of lathering it on ... and this lasts for a short while .... someone else mentioned that already in another log so maybe its more fact than placebo? Anyway its a good thing!
This evening was my second training session since starting Laxacrine and it may be too soon to tell but I did feel a slight strength increase as well as endurance increase over my last session. Did an hour and 45 minutes this evening when I usually keep it around 75-90 minutes under the iron.
One of the proposed effects of Laxogenin is the cortisol control .... this is something I am very interested in seeing .... I live a very stressful life (who doesn't these days), I don't get the sleep I should be getting (average 6 hours a night on weekdays) and I have always been prone to high cortisol with the telltale evidence being these damned love handles that are the last to go when on a cut.

So .... as usual I ramble on ... But again a BIG THANKS to BPS and all the BPS Reps for setting me up with this. Really looking forward to the next 4 weeks of this. I will post some before shots in the next few posts and see how things go.

BPS
Matthew1237
lukehayd
tyga tyga iThrow

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Every product log I have done here on AM thus far has usually included posting training session data .... so why stop now

MON - CHEST / DELTS / TRI'S (with the first session of the week I generally focus on Heavy weight - lower rep range)

1. Dips
2x12 bw
2x8 bw + 35lb plate

2. Flat BB Bench
1x10 (185)
1x8 (205)
1x6 (225)
2x3 (245)

3. Db Incline Bench
2x8 (75)
2x6 (85)

4. Seated BB OHP
2x10 (135)
1x8 (145)
1x6 (155)

5. Seated Lateral Raise
2x10 (30)
2x6 (40)

6. Leaning Lateral Raise
2x6 (40)

7. Db Pullover
2x12 (85)
1x10 (95)

8. Decline Skullcrushers
3x12 (75) Ez curl bar

Macro's - kCal-2872 F-109g P-241g C-223g

As I mentioned in the opening post .... felt great all the way through this session and felt strong .. Can't wait until Friday to see how Laxacrine is treating me .... Friday is DEADLIFT day and I have been chasing a new PR for a while now ... and I know that isn't the best thing to focus on while at a caloric deficit ... with strength generally taking a back seat to fat loss .... but silly me....I love me some heavy deadlifts

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Day off from work today. Food prep day! Got 2 London Broils and 6lbs of boneless/skinless chicken thighs in the oven right now. Gonna toss a pot of brown rice on the stove in a bit .... in an hour or so I will have the next 3-4 days of food prepped. Already have a ton of broccoli I steamed last night and a bag of fresh spinach. A couple cans of organic black beans will complete the list and I can put together all my meals for the next few days. This is a twice weekly thing for me and has been for the past year and a half. This bodybuilding lifestyle is way more involved than just the time in the gym.

Lathered on my 2 pumps of Laxacrine this morning .... will do the other 3 pumps this evening after my post-training shower. Doing Legs/Back/Biceps/Abs tonight .... Lookin forward to it!

Still nothing negative to report about Laxacrine .... no rash .... no issues .... lovin it!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome training session tonight! Definitely feeling some strength and endurance increase from the BPS Laxacrine!!! No placebo now that's for sure. Been lathering it on since Friday night so that makes me about 4 days in. 5 pumps a day (2am and 3pm). Just for kicks though I put 1 pump on about 1.5 hours before my workout ... so today I got 6 pumps total ... 120mg. Call me crazy but I love to experiment. No rash to speak of either. I think this new version is good to go.

Tuesday - LEGS / BACK / BICEPS / ABS

1. Goblet Sumo Squat
3x12 (85)

2. Front Squat

1x12 (125)
1x10 (145)
1x8 (165)
1x6 (185)
1x6 (205)

3. Romanian Deadlift w/toes on a couple of nickles
2x12 (145)
2x10 (185)
1x8 (205)

4. BB Row
2x12 (145)
2x8 (185)
1x6 (225)

5. Db Row
2x10 (85)
2x8 (105)

6. BB Calve Extension
3x15 (225)

7. Landmine Twist
3x10 (bar+45)

8. Seated Db Shrugs (usually go heavy bb with these but traps were sore from Saturdays deadlifts still)
3x15 (85's) w/ 3 second pause at top

9. Ez Bar Curls
2x12 (95) narrow grip / 3 second eccentric
2x12 (95) wide grip / 3 second eccentric

10. Ab routine

Awesome session ... again I had incredible endurance and went an hour and 45 minutes ... felt like I could keep going too.

Still have one meal to go so here are my macro's so far for the day .... kCal - 2308 F-76.5g P-213g C-187.5
Shooting for 2800 kCal today ... that is about a 500 kCal deficit. Gotta start slowly increasing calories over the next couple weeks. When I was bulking I was putting down 3800 kCal daily ... So I think next week I will bump it up to 3000 daily and see how that goes.

Thanks again to BPS and all the reps for this awesome opportunity! Really lovin BPS Laxacrine!!!! Amazing product.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
we in here! quite the start so far! gotta say i love me some london broil, dinner at your house? :D

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
we in here! quite the start so far! gotta say i love me some london broil, dinner at your house? :D
Gotta have beef ! I will toss a big one on the BBQ for ya .... Dinner Friday? ;)

I grew up on a 3000 acre ranch .... my Grandfather was a doctor and was into the health aspects of grass fed/free range beef even back in the 60's ... so we had about 150 head of cattle on the ranch and slaughtered a couple a year .... so I grew up eating the healthiest beef around .... even took a chest freezer with me when I moved away for college .... Sadly, the ranch has been reduced to 800 acres over the years and there's no more cattle :( So I only get the grass fed beef when I really have the extra cash to spend .... but right now I have about 100lbs of it in the freezer. I guard it like a junkyard dog too .... I live with my Lady and her 2 daughters and my oldest son. Thankfully her girls are vegetarians .... so I only have to share with my lady and my boy

God I miss the old days when we had about 900lbs of home grown beef on hand at all times ....
When the kids are finally outa the house my lady and I plan to sell this house in town and move back into the hills and raise our own beef and everything else we can grow.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I live in NorCal .... and there's not much of a bodybuilding community in my area. None of my friends lift .... Sad! So I am the oddball that always decides to go to the gym instead of go out for beers or sit on the couch and do nothing. I would love to find some like-minded people in my area to share the bodybuilding lifestyle with .... until then I am happy with the AM community here!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta have beef ! I will toss a big one on the BBQ for ya .... Dinner Friday? ;)

I grew up on a 3000 acre ranch .... my Grandfather was a doctor and was into the health aspects of grass fed/free range beef even back in the 60's ... so we had about 150 head of cattle on the ranch and slaughtered a couple a year .... so I grew up eating the healthiest beef around .... even took a chest freezer with me when I moved away for college .... Sadly, the ranch has been reduced to 800 acres over the years and there's no more cattle :( So I only get the grass fed beef when I really have the extra cash to spend .... but right now I have about 100lbs of it in the freezer. I guard it like a junkyard dog too .... I live with my Lady and her 2 daughters and my oldest son. Thankfully her girls are vegetarians .... so I only have to share with my lady and my boy

God I miss the old days when we had about 900lbs of home grown beef on hand at all times ....
When the kids are finally outa the house my lady and I plan to sell this house in town and move back into the hills and raise our own beef and everything else we can grow.
My father-in-law is a farmer/rancher so we always have a stocked freezer of fresh beef. When he takes a cow into the locker, he'll have them cut the steaks 1 1/4" thick for us because he knows I like em thick. Almost every other time we're out of there, he'll ask as we're getting ready to leave, "Got any room in your freezers?" That usually means enough to fit a large feed bag (50 lb dog food sized bag) full of meat.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in as well- like mine a little rare-

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did someone say grass fed beef? mmm...I should be getting my 1/4 in a week or two, running low now

def like the steaks cut at 1 1/4 if not 1 1/2 in thickness

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
where do you guys get the beef from? like a family friend? online? whats nice in being from wisconsin is we do have the opportunity to get a lot of grass fed meat, however a downfall is alot of our cows are dairy specific cows so its quite honestly hit or miss looking for it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where do you guys get the beef from? like a family friend? online? whats nice in being from wisconsin is we do have the opportunity to get a lot of grass fed meat, however a downfall is alot of our cows are dairy specific cows so its quite honestly hit or miss looking for it.
I get mine from my girlfriends family....they have their own butcher shop on property, this weekend they are doing pigs but I'm not too interested in loading up on pork

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I get mine from my girlfriends family....they have their own butcher shop on property, this weekend they are doing pigs but I'm not too interested in loading up on pork
Your girlfriend's parents own a butcher shop? Why you not marry her up yet

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just got off work. Raining here in NorCal for the first time in a couple weeks. Was sunny and hot yesterday. Weird Northern California weather these days. I see alot of folks appreciate that grass fed beef too. Hell I'd put a ring on that girlfriends finger and then the good beef probably will be free.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today. Gonna eat and relax and then lather on 3/more pumps of Laxacrine later this evening after I shower. Could be just me but I think I'm seeing fuller muscles ....kinda liking this stuff.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest day today. Gonna eat and relax and then lather on 3/more pumps of Laxacrine later this evening after I shower. Could be just me but I think I'm seeing fuller muscles ....kinda liking this stuff.
Sweet!! Glad to hear that you are noticing some nice effects!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!! Glad to hear that you are noticing some nice effects!
Hell Yeah! I am enjoying this stuff. I am getting the brief rush of mild euphoria and all around 'good feeling' after application, no rash, drys quickly, already noticed strength and endurance gains under the iron, my joints are feeling better (and at my age that's an exceptionally good thing), and now it appears to be providing me with a fuller muscle look. Good stuff! Now, I have to be fair .... or else this wouldn't be an accurate product log .... I have also increased my daily carb intake a bit more than usual over the past 5 days so that can also be a factor in the fuller muscle bodies. Generally I use a carb cycling protocol and have been most of my lifting career .... being a former fat boy and still carb sensitive. I rarely eat more than 1-1.25g of carbs per lb of bodyweight on my highest carb days .... and my low carb days are in the 75-100g range .... and if I am really sticking to my game I have one very low carb day each week where I don't go over 50g. My usual protocol is Mon - high carb Tue- low carb Wed - Low Carb Thu- Low/moderate carb Fri-High carb Sat - low carb Sun - ultra low carb (50g) This works around my training routine of Mon/Tue - Thu/Fri. This all being said, I have slipped off this protocol since Friday last week (right when I started Laxacrine ;) ). I felt my metabolism crashing and my muscles were flat .... been on this cut for almost 5 months now so my body is starting to rebel against me .... so I figured I would feed the beast for 4-5 days and then get back down to business. Today being an off day I am currently at 120g of carbs with 1 meal left to go for the day ... I am curious to see how the full muscle thing is after the next few days back on the carb cycle train .... I am thinking Laxacrine will keep things pumped up nicely even with low carb intake. Thanks again BPS !

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Looking back at what I just wrote .... sorry for rambling on like that. I'm exhausted from the last 2 days training and then only getting 3 hours sleep last night. So I was typing with my brain on autopilot I usually get more than that but I was dealing with sick children all night last night .... gotta love parenthood ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hey man totally understand, its good to open up and give us a look inside your life sometimes!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking back at what I just wrote .... sorry for rambling on like that. I'm exhausted from the last 2 days training and then only getting 3 hours sleep last night. So I was typing with my brain on autopilot I usually get more than that but I was dealing with sick children all night last night .... gotta love parenthood ;)
Lol! All good bud! Hope the kiddos are feeling better. Sucks having your kids sick.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah .... they're both feeling a little better this evening. Its amazing how they turn into babies again when they're sick. Between me and my lady we have 4 kids ... my 2 boys and her 2 girls. Last night it was my oldest son (17) and her youngest daughter (12) who were sick .... and my son was being the biggest baby of the two. The kids gonna need a strong woman in his life when he finally leaves this nest ;) It's all good. Still much easier than when they really were babies .... oh so many years ago.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, two pages deep and I finally find the log

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 3rd session for the week. Half of which was done in the rain. I train outside and generally here in NorCal the weather doesn't effect my training much. Today was the 2nd Chest/Delts/Tri's session of the week so it was lighter weight higher reps shorter rest periods ... more hypertrophy focused. So without a sh*tload of weight on the bar its not really that dangerous to train in the rain. I probably would've modified my session or pushed it to tomorrow if it were my heavy / strength focused day ....

Thu - CHEST/DELTS/TRICEPS

1. Incline Db Bench - 30 second rest periods
4x12 (65)

2. Low Incline BB Bench - 30 Second rest periods - For those newer lifters out there who still only focus on lifting maximum weight this may seem rather light, especially considering I can rep out 245 for 6 .... but try doing this with short rests and not locking out .... it is effective to say the least.
4x12 (165)

3. Close Grip Bench
2x15 (145)
2x10 (165)

4. Seated Db OHP
2x12 (50)
2x10 (65)
1 set of 21's w/ (40) Yes, OHP 21's style ... great for that time under tension and pump.

5. Db Flys - low incline
2x12 (40)
2x10 (50)

6. Tri-set for delts - 15 seconds rest between exercises ABC
A - Seated Lateral Raise 3x10 (25)
B- Rear Delt Flys 3x10 (25)
C- Laying Lateral Raise 3x10 (25)

7. Overhead Tri Extension
- Standing
4x12 (85) ez bar

8. Ab Routine

Macro's - So far (1 more meal planned for today) kCal-1857 F-89g P-145g C-105g

Lathered on 3 pumps of Laxacrine after my shower. This time I spread it out a bit more .... applied it to upper chest, shoulders and upper arms ... then applied some to my thighs. Figuring wherever the leanest areas are might maximize absorption ..... just experimenting as usual.
Still loving the initial euphoria alpha feeling ..... And really loving this product overall .... its helping with recovery from what I can tell as well. BPS really hit it out of the park with this one .... Great Product! :notworthy:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just completed my 4th session for the week. Showered quickly and lathered on 3 pumps. Dressed and heading out to watch my stepdaughters high school play. Gonna eat afterwards. I will post today's stats later tonight. Suffice it to say I had an awesome deadlift session. Laxacrine has no doubt increased my strength. 8 days in and loving it. Thanks again BPS.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
8 days in and already loving it :D awesome man have a good family night

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost felt like I was ON when I was running the OG version. Looks like you might be having that same feeling. ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I almost felt like I was ON when I was running the OG version. Looks like you might be having that same feeling. ;)
ok luke, testing looks good, so yea, um this for sale yet lol

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I do believe your correct on this one. I have done my fair share of cycles in the past and I believe that Laxacrine is giving me a milder version of that 'ON' feeling. And naturally without all the additional side effects. I could see this being a great kicker to a cycle as well as a nice addition to PCT. At this point I am seriously considering picking up a couple bottles to run during my next PCT ... when it is for sale again that is ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do believe your correct on this one. I have done my fair share of cycles in the past and I believe that Laxacrine is giving me a milder version of that 'ON' feeling. And naturally without all the additional side effects. I could see this being a great kicker to a cycle as well as a nice addition to PCT. At this point I am seriously considering picking up a couple bottles to run during my next PCT ... when it is for sale again that is ;)
Yeah, I think it would be great to start 1 1/2 weeks prior to ending a cycle and continue it all through PCT. That way, it would be kicking in nice and strong as you transition into PCT and the gains would just keep rolling in.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with the above statements. I ran it for about 7weeks straight before getting off and i was making some serious strength gains. not 100% certain on the size increases but the strength was great!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I would be using it for PCT for the sole purpose of maintaining gains while waiting for my T levels to normalize. From what I know and have experienced myself, most of the loss in on cycle gains during and after PCT are a result of the low T levels and otherwise hormone imbalance that we are all in during that 'dark' period between ending the cycle and when hormone balance is restored. Hence everyone trying to come up with the best PCT protocol to get things up and running again as soon as possible......the goal being to get back up and running in the least amount of time post cycle as possible. Now I believe there is no way to avoid a certain amount of time between ending the cycle and being up again ... whether you manage to do so in 2 weeks or 6 weeks that 'dark' period will be there and that is the time to do everything possible to maintain the gains achieved while on cycle. So, if Laxacrine can help in that regard then I am all for it as a major part of PCT .... along with the SERM of your choice and the other usual PCT suspects. From what I can tell being on Laxacrine now, I think it will help in this regard during PCT. Naturally this will take further research and testing ;) .... I plan to kick off a Halo/Dermatrest cycle within the next 3-4 weeks and at this point I am planning on Laxacrine as part of my PCT.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just completed my usual Sunday Food Prep .... enough to get me through to Wednesday when I do my second food prep for the week .....

Cooked up some beef, steamed broccoli and spinach , and cooked up a bunch of brown rice. Yum! As we all in this bodybuilding community know its the time in the kitchen that is the real work to make everything count .... the time in the gym is the fun part ;)

Looking forward to a nice Chest/Delts/Tri's session tomorrow ....
Really enjoying the increased recovery from this BPS Laxacrine too! Another awesome effect of this product that I have not really mentioned yet .... very noticeable increase in recovery ... Didn't really feel the way I usually do today, after a serious Deadlift session last night .... feeling great!

Beef.jpg

Broccoli.jpg

Food Prep.jpg

Spinach.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually enjoy food prep. That's when my wife is in the kitchen and can't really get away from me without risking ruining the food! Lmbo!!!
Seriously though, I do enjoying cooking for the most part. Mainly meats and such but every now and again I get an urge to do some baking. This weekend was (5) 7-8 lb racks of spare ribs and a 9 lb pork butt. Not very lean eating but it is sooooooo tasty!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy cooking too. I do 99% of the cooking in the house as it is. But there are times .... usually on Sunday .... when I am just tired of all the prep. But I remind myself why I got into this game and how long I've been at it and generally the motivation returns. I guess I enjoy the 'free' cooking most ... when I am cooking for the family or friends and I don't have to be as specific with my measurements and macro's etc .... I get to enjoy a little more variety that way.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Got home from work a half hour ago. Let the chickens out to roam the back yard, collected today's eggs and cleaned the coop. Now time to relax a little bit before hitting the iron ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Falling a little behind in my posts .... Sorry BPS. Busy week. Anyhow, got 2 sessions in this week and feeling great! Laxacrine is treating me very nicely ... muscles are noticeably fuller, and I am a bit leaner also. Recovery is insanely increased with this stuff! Strength is noticeably increased as well. And most importantly considering the primary reason for this beta test .... NO RASH ! ;) Lovin it!

Heres last nights session ....

Monday - Chest / Delts / Triceps
Went heavy and low with this first session of the week ... High intensity/Lower volume

1. Flat BB Bench
1x20 (145) warm up
2x3 (225)
1x3 (245)
1x3 (265)

2. Incline Db Bench
2x12 (65)
1x8 (75)
2x5 (85)

3. Seated Db OHP
2x8 (65)
1x5 (75)

4. Incline Db Flys
2x12 (50)
2x8 (65)

5. Seated Lateral Raise
3x10 (40)

6. Leaning Lateral Raise
2x8 (45)

7. Bench Dips
2x15 Body weight
3x10 Bw + 45lb plate

8. Seated Ez Bar Overhead Tri Extension
2x12 (85)
1x8 (105)
1x6 (115)

9. Dips (chest)
1x12 Bodyweight
2x8 Bw + 35lb

Macro's - kCal-3024 F-130g P-234g C-196g Went overboard a bit on the fat but I had some nice thick New York steaks marinading for 24hrs that I cooked up as a treat. Gotta enjoy the good stuff every now and then ....

Looking back at my notes I can see that this was not all that 'low volume' of a session .... I can thank Laxacrine for that ... had way more endurance than I usually do on low volume day .... Can't wait for this stuff to hit the market ... its definitely gonna be part of my life for a while ;) PCT for sure and then wherever else it will fit in

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Tonights session ....

Tue - Back / Biceps / Abs

1. Pull-ups
3x10 Bodyweight this is still an exercise that I struggle with ... I won't use the excuse that someone my size can't ever do pull-ups ... Just need to focus more on this movement and get better at it.

2. BB Rows
1x15 (165) warm up
2x6 (225)
1x5 (235)
1x3 (245)

3. Db Rows
2x10 (95)
2x8 (105)
1x6 (115)

4. Rear Delt Flys
3x12 (30)

5. BB Shrugs
1x20 (165)
3x10 (225)

6. Landmine Twist (I know there's gotta be a more official name for this movement but at this point that's what I'm calling them)
3x10 Bar+35

7. Concentration Curls
- Arnold Style (bent over)
2x8 (65)
1x8 (50) drop - 1x8 (30) pumped up / nice drop set

8. Incline Db Curls
3x12 (30) slow and controlled eccentric

9. Hammer Curls
3x12 (30)

10. Ab Routine

Macro's (so far, gonna go eat as soon as I post this) kCal-1722 F-55g P-149g C-143g

Feelin good ... hungry but otherwise feeling good. I know I keep saying it but Laxacrine is really doing wonders for me recovery wise ... Typically on this second session of the week I cannot hit this much volume / heavy weight and especially without feeling like I was hit by a truck afterwards. Right now I feel wonderful ... Thanks again BPS. Showered and lathered on my usual 3 pumps. Lovin that euphoric rush still. I am still doing a total of 100mg daily ... 2 pumps AM and 3 pumps post workout. Bottle is half gone already :(

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I totally suck at taking pics of myself .... gonna have my lady do it from now on.
Here is a pic right after yesterday's Chest/Delts/Tri's session ..... was attempting to show my shoulder pump .... the pic doesn't do it justice but gonna toss it up on here anyhow. Had a great session.

2.22 (1).jpg

warrior737

Awards
Lax was mostly compared to a mild form of anavar when it first came out.