TC Lathers on the LAXACRINE

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically what you are saying is that we need to hurry up and get this new version in production? Lol!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can see the medial head "capped" for sure. Gym sessions and updates lookin good bud

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You can see the medial head "capped" for sure. Gym sessions and updates lookin good bud
Yeah I need to do some more work for my anterior delts ... unlike most folks, I seem to manage to really focus on the pecs with my bench with little front delt involvement so the usual overdoing it on the front delts doesn't apply to me. Gonna start tossing some plate raises into the mix.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today! Eating and relaxing and .....well, thinking about tomorrows session ;) Recovery is incredible with Laxacrine! I feel like I could do another session tonight but I am sticking to my 4x a week routine .... This is the most ON feeling I have ever experienced from a 'natty' supplement ... awesome stuff!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recovery is when you grow ? (but you kno dis)

I'm on a four day a week routine as well, and it's hard not to train on your off days. I've been trying to incorporate ROM/yoga work on my days off as well as MFR

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good this morning! Got more sleep than usual last night .... great recovery! 9 hours! I have the day off from work today so I slept in till 9am. Looking forward to hitting the iron this evening ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Tonights session. 2nd Chest session of the week .... more hypertrophy focus ... lighter with higher reps and much shorter rest periods ... you all know how it goes ...

Thurs - Chest / Delts / Triceps

1. Dips - bodyweight
3x12

2. Low Incline BB Bench
- 45sec rest periods
2x12 (165)
2x10 (185)

3. Incline Db Bench

3x12 (65)
1x10 (75)

4. Seated BB Military Press - I have been doing overhead press for so long I thought it was time to bring the bar lower for a while and do military presses.
3x12 (105)
1x10 (115) Much lighter weight than I can put up when doing standard OHP ... goes to show ya how much of a difference there really is with this movement ...

5. Seated Plate Raise
- Haven't done much for front delts in a while so changing things up a bit
4x12 (45)

6. Close Grip Bench
2x15 (135)
2x10 (165)

7. Seated Lateral Raise

3x12 (30)

8. Overhead Tri Extension
3x12 (85)

Macro's - kCal-3015 F- 104g P-243g C-262g

Showered and lathered on my usual 3 pumps of Laxacrine. Can't really say much more that I haven't already said about this stuff .... Strength increases, endurance increase, Fuller muscles and amazing recovery. BPS .... loving Laxacrine and can't wait for it to hit the market. At 100mg a day I am only gonna get just under 30 days on this and I would love to run it for another 30days ..... (starting a cycle about that time so 2 months of Laxacrine would be an awesome kicker .... and then another bottle or 2 for PCT ....

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
still here folks ! Just got super crazy busy with work and family over the last week so I have fallen behind in my posts. Didn't miss a single training session though ;) Still lathering on 5 pumps of BPS Laxacrine daily (2am and 3pm) .... and loving it! I will be posting last nights session here in a bit.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Life happens man no worries, excited for the next post!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Life happens man no worries, excited for the next post!
It sure does ... and it always seems to happen all at once for me. One or two difficult situations at a time are ok but my life always seems to toss a ton of sh*t at me all at once. All or nothing I guess. Its the perseverance through the tough and seemingly insurmountable obstacles in life that builds strength ! We all know this but sometimes its hard to remember when you're knee deep in it. At this very moment I am dealing with more than I want to coming at me from all fronts but I keep reminding myself to steadily push forward and just dig deep and get through it all. On top of all the crazy family drama and relationship issues plaguing me at the moment I am also in the middle of attempting a career change .... and at my age (45 in April) that's a tough thing to accomplish. A scary situation but I know in my heart that I need to do something that I am passionate about if I am going to remain sane for the rest of my life. I have spent the past 25 years in a career that I am not at all passionate about .... sort of fell into it .... figured it would be temporary .... but wow! 25yrs flew by and I am stuck and unhappy. So .... change is necessary ! If it weren't for my 4x weekly iron-therapy I would surely have lost my mind by now. When all else fails go to the gym!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... got 2 sessions done so far this week ... taking a rest day today. Looking at my bottle of BPS Laxacrine I would estimate I have about another week left .... really would love to get my hands on another couple bottles ASAP ;)

Here is the training data ...

Monday - Chest / Delts / Triceps

1. Dips
2x12 Bw
2x8 Bw + 35lb

2. Flat BB Bench
1x15 (135) warm up
2x6 (225)
1x5 (235)
1x3 (245)
1x1 (265)
1x20 (135)

2. Incline Db Bench
1x15 (50)
3x10 (75)
1x8 (85)

3. Seated Db OHP
1x12 (50)
2x10 (65)
2 sets of 21's with (40)

4. Seated Front Raise
3x12 (30)

5. Laying Lateral Raise

3x10 (25)

6. Decline Skullcrushers w/Ez bar
2x15 (75)
2x10 (95)

7. Db Overhead Tri Ext
3x15 (30)

Macro's - kCal - 3106 F-118g P-191g C-262g

Didn't hit my goals very well on the macro's for this day but not totally horrible either.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Last nights sesh.....

Tuesday - Back / Biceps / Abs

1. Pull-ups -
3x8 BW still working at getting my numbers up where the should be on this movement.

2. BB Yates Row

2x12 (165)
2x10 (185)
1x6 (205)

3. BB Row - wide grip
1x10 (185)
1x6 (225)
1x5 (235)

4. Db Row
2x12 (75)
1x10 (95)
2x8 (105)

5. Rear Delt Flys
3x12 (30)

6. BB Shrugs - 3 second pause at top
2x20 (165)
2x10 (225)

7. Incline Db Curls
1x15 (30)
3x10 (40)

8. Concentration Curls - Arnold Style
1x10 (50)
1x8 (65)
1x10 (50) drop 1x10 (30) drop 1x10 (15) ouch!

9. Hammer Curls
3x12 (30)

10. Ab Routine

Macro's - kCal-2662 F-74g P-208g C-231g

LOVING Laxacrine still! Feeling stronger, and looking leaner. Endurance is incredible ! Gonna really be sad when this bottle is empty! I started this log being skeptical about Laxogenin in general ... having seen nothing worthwhile from the oral version. And now ... now I am a believer! BPS Laxacrine works! A great product to say the least. Definitely going to be part of my arsenal from now on! Like I said earlier ... I would love to get my hands on a couple more bottles ASAP to keep this run going ... I'd love to see how this goes at 8-12 weeks rather than the 4 weeks I am gonna get at the dosage I am using ... 100mg daily. Oh and No Rash or any adverse effects to speak of ... awesome job on the new carrier formula BPS! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work my man! and those macros look great, similar to mine with that occasional high fat day! :D you rock for the great log!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work my man! and those macros look great, similar to mine with that occasional high fat day! :D you rock for the great log!
Thanks !

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOVING Laxacrine still! Feeling stronger, and looking leaner. Endurance is incredible ! Gonna really be sad when this bottle is empty! I started this log being skeptical about Laxogenin in general ... having seen nothing worthwhile from the oral version. And now ... now I am a believer! BPS Laxacrine works! A great product to say the least. Definitely going to be part of my arsenal from now on! Like I said earlier ... I would love to get my hands on a couple more bottles ASAP to keep this run going ... I'd love to see how this goes at 8-12 weeks rather than the 4 weeks I am gonna get at the dosage I am using ... 100mg daily. Oh and No Rash or any adverse effects to speak of ... awesome job on the new carrier formula BPS! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
All of you guys running this are really getting me excited to try this new version! I am very stoked that you guys are having such good reactions from this new version! I completely understand your desire to keep the run going!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Last nights session. Taking a rest day today and then hitting Legs/Back/Biceps/Abs tomorrow. Heavy deadifts tomorrow :dance:

Thursday - Chest / Delts / Triceps (second session of the week for these body parts, more hypertrophy focused training today)

1. Flat BB Bench
1x15 (135) warm up
3x10 (185)

2. Reverse Grip Bench - never tried these before but I've been reading about them so thought I'd toss them into the mix tonight.
1x10 (135)
2x10 (155) Ok .. so its pretty difficult to unrack the bar with a reverse grip without a spotter ... think I can go alot heavier when my spotter is available.

3. Incline Db Bench
- focused on really slowing down the eccentric and squeezing the scapula together and tightening the pecs at the bottom
1x15 (50)
3x12 (65)

4. Seated BB Military Press - Usually do heavy OHP in the first sesh of the week and then switch to military press the second sesh
1x12 (105)
2x10 (115)
1x8 (125) For example, I can rep out 10 with 155 on OHP but dropping lower with military style requires lighter weight .... for me.

5. Seated Lateral Raise - really focused on controlling the eccentric and keeping the shoulders from raising up to try and not let the traps come in as much
2x15 (25)
2x12 (30)

6. Seated Plate Raise
3x10 (45)

7. Low Incline Db Flys
2x12 (45)
1x15 (30) pause/stretch/hold at bottom for 30 seconds and then rep out another 1x15 - Really felt it using this method ;)

8. Decline Skullcrushers - with EZ Bar
2x15 (75)
2x12 (85)

9. Bench Dips - Feet elevated (on a 5 gal bucket from Home Depot ;) )
3 sets to failure

Macro's - kCal-2516 F-102g P-237g C-131g

What more can I say about BPS Laxacrine ? GREAT PRODUCT! Usually after hitting it hard 4 sessions a week/each muscle group 2x weekly, I need to take a break and do a week of only 3 sessions training each muscle 1x with lighter weight .... basically because my old joints start to really act up by this point. However, I am noticing a serious decline in my joint soreness that usually hits right about now. Its still there but its a shadow of its former self ... not bad at all and nothing to make me need to deload for a week as usual. So in addition to the fuller muscles and increased protein synthesis from Laxacrine there is the major positive effect on joint health. And I am still looking a bit leaner every morning ... especially in those usual areas that result from high cortisol levels (and who doesn't have higher cortisol than they want these days? Job stress/family stress/kids/mortgage/etc...) so the cortisol control effect of Laxacrine would appear to be the real deal ... at least for me. Makes me sad to look at the bottle sitting on my bathroom counter ... just a bit less than a quarter of it left :( Me needs me some more :food:

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Man, its rare you see someone recover as well as you are and hit sessions as hard as you have been doing. ZGreat work and great log my man!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Man, its rare you see someone recover as well as you are and hit sessions as hard as you have been doing. ZGreat work and great log my man!
Thanks Man! Guess you can say I am dedicated and I have my reasons for being so. Caught the bodybuilding bug later in life than most guys on this site. Gonna be 45 next month and can say I started lifting seriously at 40 ... after three years of half assing it ... It has changed my life in so many ways and I suppose its a little bit of fear of being that old "me" again if I ever stop. Which doesn't make much sense now really considering how much I love training and don't consider it something I have to do .... its something I want to do. It bugs my lady how much I think about lifting when I'm not lifting .... start thinking about my next session the day before .... go to bed thinking about it .... crazy I suppose but that's the life I lead now. I attribute my recovery to my diet mostly ... I NEVER eat out ... never eat fast food or junk food of any kind. I cook. Meal prep Sunday and Wednesday nights. I rarely drink alcohol these days (the old me would polish off a case of beer on a daily basis). To say that bodybuilding has changed my life is an understatement ... it actually 'saved' my life. At 37yrs old I was 360lbs of FAT, with insanely high blood pressure .... drinking tons of alcohol and living off of crap loads of fast food every single day .... in a crappy marriage ... stressed out and very unhappy. I was in the docs office for a checkup and my bp was 200/100 ! He told me I could die right there in his office and I desperately needed to make a serious change in my life. So that day I joined a gym and then promptly avoided going there for months ... slowly I began to train ... hated it at first ....Now, flash forward 8 years and I am not that man anymore in every way. Divorced (happily) and extremely healthy, normal bp .... extremely healthy eating habits, no alcohol .... all thanks to the bodybuilding lifestyle. Gonna live this way till the end brother!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Man! Guess you can say I am dedicated and I have my reasons for being so. Caught the bodybuilding bug later in life than most guys on this site. Gonna be 45 next month and can say I started lifting seriously at 40 ... after three years of half assing it ... It has changed my life in so many ways and I suppose its a little bit of fear of being that old "me" again if I ever stop. Which doesn't make much sense now really considering how much I love training and don't consider it something I have to do .... its something I want to do. It bugs my lady how much I think about lifting when I'm not lifting .... start thinking about my next session the day before .... go to bed thinking about it .... crazy I suppose but that's the life I lead now. I attribute my recovery to my diet mostly ... I NEVER eat out ... never eat fast food or junk food of any kind. I cook. Meal prep Sunday and Wednesday nights. I rarely drink alcohol these days (the old me would polish off a case of beer on a daily basis). To say that bodybuilding has changed my life is an understatement ... it actually 'saved' my life. At 37yrs old I was 360lbs of FAT, with insanely high blood pressure .... drinking tons of alcohol and living off of crap loads of fast food every single day .... in a crappy marriage ... stressed out and very unhappy. I was in the docs office for a checkup and my bp was 200/100 ! He told me I could die right there in his office and I desperately needed to make a serious change in my life. So that day I joined a gym and then promptly avoided going there for months ... slowly I began to train ... hated it at first ....Now, flash forward 8 years and I am not that man anymore in every way. Divorced (happily) and extremely healthy, normal bp .... extremely healthy eating habits, no alcohol .... all thanks to the bodybuilding lifestyle. Gonna live this way till the end brother!
Awesome! Huge rolemodel for a bunch of the guys on this forum I assume. not a whole lot of guys start that late and a lot of the guys i know between 30-40 always tell me they "used to be able to do that back in their college and high school days" but had to stop working out for various reasons. Personally I think if you love something you should carry on with it as long as possible! Awesome man, Im happy for you! BPS picked the right guy!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Tonights session. I train outside and usually that's not a problem but we have a major rain storm hitting us here in NorCal at the moment so I had to modify my session a bit. I have about another month before my financial situation improves and I can join a gym. Although I hated training at the gym in the past with all the inherent issues it comes along with. Before my divorce I had a very nice dungeon gym setup .... complete rack/cage system 1000lbs of oly weight ... the whole nine yards. Had to sell it during the divorce. I've been slowly building that back up but even if I do I don't have the room where I live now that I did back then. Before the divorce I had a house with 2 garages ..... the second garage was my gym and only my gym. Now I have built back up to 1000lbs of oly weight, all the dumbbells I need, several different bars etc.... but a crappy bench and no rack to speak of. So next month when my income doubles I am left with a big choice .... purchase a rack/cage - or - join a gym and split my training up between home workouts with what I have and gym workouts (mostly for legs) .... not yet sure what I will do .... but its a good problem to have I suppose.

So ... tonight was deadlifts / legs / back / biceps / abs. I usually deadlift in a nice flat spot in the driveway but had to tuck myself under the roof awning to do so tonight. tighter space and not quite level so these were more deficit deadlifts than I really wanted. Forced me to lighten the load a bit but Fuk it ... wasn't gonna let el nino rain make me miss a training session :)

Saturday - Back / Legs / Biceps / Abs

1. Deadlift
1x10 (225)
2x6 (315)
1x5 (335)
3x3 (365)

2. Goblet Squats (too wet to attempt Front Squats tonight)
2x12 (75)
3x10 (75) 1 1/4 style
2x8 (85) 1 1/4 style

3. Db Row - Didn't hit these as hard as I did on Tuesday. Focused on holding the squeeze at the top and controlling the eccentric
2x12 (75)
2x10 (95)

4. BB Calve Ext.
3x15 (225)

5. BB Shrugs - Snatch Grip - 3 second pause at top
1x20 (185)
2x12 (205)
1x10 (225)

6. Ez Bar Curls
1x15 (75) narrow
1x15 (75) wide
2x12 (95) narrow
2x12 (95) wide

7. Hammer Curls
3x10 (40)

8. Concentration Curls - Arnold Style and slow controlled eccentric
3x10 (50)

9. Ab Routine

Macro's - kCal-2549 F-85g P-225g C-178g

Really looking forward to the end of this cut. Sitting at 251lbs as of this morning. I had set a goal of 245 before I would call it quits on the cut (started at 274 after a successful 6 week bulking cycle) Almost time to break into my stash of goodies and do a nice 8 week lean bulk / recomp thing ;) AND I would really love to keep the Laxacrine run going right up to that as a nice kicker .... For sure going to have a couple bottles for PCT now that I see what its all about. BIG THANKS to everyone at BPS for giving me this opportunity! Love Laxacrine.

Looking forward to resting up tonight and tomorrow .... hanging with my lady and basically doing nothing. Meal prep tomorrow, that's it. Gonna cook about 10lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs, a pot of brown rice, steam some broccoli and spinach, and call it good. Going to head inside in a bit and have the old heart to heart with my oldest son ... he's 17 ... took his SAT today and is now sitting on his ass playing video games. I need to light a fire under his ass and get him busy filling out college applications ... he keeps saying he wants to just do nothing but play video games for a while after graduation ... He doesn't have a clue how that sounds to a parent LOL Back in my day, my Father would have blown a gasket if I actually said that to him. At least he's been training with me for the past 5 months and is finally getting in shape .... just need to get his brain in shape now ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Huge rolemodel for a bunch of the guys on this forum I assume. not a whole lot of guys start that late and a lot of the guys i know between 30-40 always tell me they "used to be able to do that back in their college and high school days" but had to stop working out for various reasons. Personally I think if you love something you should carry on with it as long as possible! Awesome man, Im happy for you! BPS picked the right guy!
Thanks again Brother! I am glad to have had the opportunity to beta test this stuff!
There are a lot of very dedicated and knowledgeable people on this site and I consider myself lucky to be a member of this forum. Learned a lot here over the past few years. I have taken what I have learned from my life transformation and all I continue to learn here on AM and sort of turned it into a second pseudo career. I have coached several friends and family over the past 3 years to make their own life/body/health transformations. I try to lead by example .... with the basic "if I was able to accomplish it, so can you" method. All I gotta do these days is show someone a few pictures of the old Tom360 and it becomes clear that it is possible :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse the crappy photo quality ... I think the white looking blur is a drop of rain on the lens. Anyhow, here is the tight spot I used to deadlift tonight. Managed to stay somewhat dry so its all good ;) Usually have more room. But you can see from the second photo that my 'home gym' these days is basically right in front of the garage door. Not the luxury full garage dungeon gym I had years ago ... but I will take this over living in that crappy marriage that afforded me the nicer gym any day! No excuses! Nobody needs a perfect gym or the top notch gym membership to build a body .... Simply put all it really boils down to is picking up something heavy, putting it down and then repeat. Not sure how my training is going to evolve once I have a gym membership on top of my home gym setup ... only time will tell.
RainIII3.5.16.jpg

Wet .... but got r done. 315 on the bar in this pic

rainII3.5.16.jpg

You can see my dip station to the right. And you might be able to make out my front yard garden also .... tore out the useless lawn a few years ago and planted a garden. Fresh, non-GMO veggies ! Add that to the 7 chickens I have in the back yard providing me healthy organic eggs every day and you can tell how I roll ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Still raining here in NorCal ! Rest day today so its no biggie .... but it better clear up by tomorrow evening. 6pm to be exact .... tomorrow is heavy Chest / Delts / Tri's and I cannot tuck myself under the roof awning for that one ... gotta use the bench. It can rain all day up until 5:45pm and then start again at 7:30 ;) just give me my training window and I'm all good :fingersx:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work bud! Any of the neighbor ladies come out and watch you lift or do they just stand at their windows? Lol!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bud! Any of the neighbor ladies come out and watch you lift or do they just stand at their windows? Lol!
LOL It has happened to be honest. The lady across the street always lingers at the mailbox when she gets her mail while I am out there training, and I have noticed the lady next door standing at her window for extended periods of time while I am training ;) if they wanna watch its all good with me.

My neighbor on the other side is a ex-marine and he always lingers a while when I am doing deadlifts ... and on more than one occasion he has said that I am gonna hurt myself lifting such heavy weight ... lol NO I would hurt myself if I sat around watching TV and drinking beer and letting myself go like he does

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Odd how some people perceive heavy weight as an injury waiting to happen. But, fail to see little to NO exercise is just as dangerous to health.

Anyhow, keep up the work!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd how some people perceive heavy weight as an injury waiting to happen. But, fail to see little to NO exercise is just as dangerous to health.

Anyhow, keep up the work!
Yeah, they seem to not realize that getting to the point of being able to lift that weight didn't happen overnight. I mean, it's not like our bodies have grown and been built up to handle the weight or anything. :rolleyes:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they seem to not realize that getting to the point of being able to lift that weight didn't happen overnight. I mean, it's not like our bodies have grown and been built up to handle the weight or anything. :rolleyes:
-Exactly.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course, some times we let our rational mind take a break and we try to make too big of an increase at once.......... or is that just me?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Of course, some times we let our rational mind take a break and we try to make too big of an increase at once.......... or is that just me?
Nope .... not just you ;) guilty of doing that myself from time to time .... usually on the deadlift, which is more forgiving of this due to just being able to drop the bar .... making a sh*tload of loud noise for all those within earshot good times good times :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a great training session and as I was turning out the light the UPS man showed up with my protein order. 10lbs of gains! Big smile. Time to shower and lather on some Laxacrine and then have a nice post workout shake.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Im digging your lifestyle man :D great workouts plys a little garden and some chickens? man oh man.. would I would give :D

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Im digging your lifestyle man :D great workouts plys a little garden and some chickens? man oh man.. would I would give :D
Thanks buddy! Its taken years to get to a place in my life where I can have the lifestyle I want .... or at least start to have the lifestyle that I want .... still not totally where I wanna be in life ... but who ever is. I'm doing all this on a typical suburban lot ... 5000 square feet with a 2 story house taking up half of it ... I really want some acreage to have a real farm ... a few grass fed cattle ... some bees for fresh organic healing honey ... more chickens ... fruit trees ... and a garden that I don't have to squeeze into about 300 square feet of space :) ... as it is now I have to plant what is most important every year and forego a lot of other veggies I want to plant ... not enough space. Now, I realize that I have much more than alot of people out there and I am very grateful for what I do have .... a guys gotta dream though right? Part of it is the fact that I grew up on 3000 acres up in the hills ... always had fresh grass fed beef, hunted wild bore and wild turkeys .... led a fairly isolated life in my youth but it was worth it. Went to college in Fresno, Ca. 300 miles away from here and totally blew my mind being around all those people. Flash forward nearly 30 years and the family ranch is gone (Dad sold it a few years back .... his choice I guess) ... but I still dream of getting something like that back in my life and then giving it to my kids when I get old. Maybe make the place pay for itself by selling organic veggies, eggs, honey and grass fed beef. Maybe run a weekend bodybuilder retreat LOL Like I said ... I can dream can't I ? I am good at that ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Tonights session was sort of a hybrid between strength and hypertrophy .... been reading too many T-nation articles I guess :) Good session though, feeling strong and endurance is still up there .... After the 3 pumps I lathered on a few minutes ago it looks like I may have 1 more days worth of BPS Laxacrine. Sad to see it come to a close .... but damn glad I got the opportunity to beta test this stuff. Awesome product that really works!

Monday - Chest / Delts / Triceps

1. Flat BB Bench
1x10 (155)
1x8 (185)
1x6 (205)
2x3 (225)
1x20 (135)

2. Incline Db Bench
4x10 (75)
1x20 (50)

3. Seated BB OHP
3x12 (135)
1x10 (105) Military Press
1x10 (105) Behind Neck Press

4. Dips - usually I do these first thing if I do them ... decided to toss them in later in the session after pre-exhausting the pecs ... really felt it!
3x10 BW

5. Db Pullover
3x10 (85)

6. Seated Lateral Raise
3x12 (30)
1x8 (40)

7. Laying Lateral Raise
3x10 (25)

8. Overhead Tri Extension
3x12 (30) Alternating arms
1x25 (55) Ez Bar - pump set

Falling behind on my macro data tonight ... busy monday at work. I have all of it jotted down in various places in my day planner ... just haven't put it into my spreadsheet yet today ... suffice it to say however, its probably on point considering I ate pretty much the same meals today I usually do...

Had a nice post workout protein shake .... I have been out of protein powder for the past 5 days ... and I forced myself not to go down to the Vitamin Shoppe and overpay for some crappy quality burnt tasting full of fillers protein powder. After all these years lifting I have finally learned not to skimp on protein powder .... I currently buy only high quality, non-denatured, no filler powder. Found a great source of good stuff. Only thing that would make it better if it was grass fed whey .... gonna hit up Truenutrition.com for my next order and go with the grass fed stuff.

Anyway ... sad to see this log coming to an end. Can't wait for Laxacrine to hit the market. I'm sold on its effectiveness ... definitely spreading the word to anyone who will listen too :arms:
Now BPS is a company I could rep for and really be completely behind all their products .... ;) Been in sales all my life and I know how it goes if you truly believe in the product you're selling .... makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks again BPS. Its been fun ... gonna probably wrap this up tomorrow - wednesday at the latest.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
man, you really killed this thing :D were going to have to keep you in mind for the future next time we need some beta testing, havent seen a log this awesome in probably.... well... ever!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
man, you really killed this thing :D were going to have to keep you in mind for the future next time we need some beta testing, havent seen a log this awesome in probably.... well... ever!!
Thanks !

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... the day has finally come :( The bottle is empty! Finished my session tonight, showered and then lathered on 3 pumps as usual ... looked totally dead so gave it another pump ... got about 3/4 pump out and it was done. So sad to see this go .... but BIG thanks to BPS for letting me beta test this awesome product .... really can't say much more than I already have about this stuff. Can't wait to get my hands on another couple bottles .... There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this stuff works ... works incredibly well. I am going to use it as part of my next PCT and then who knows ... probably gonna make it a main supp in my arsenal from here on out .... Awesome job on the new formula ... Its been about 4 weeks of 100mg daily and absolutely no rash or skin irritation of any kind to speak of ... come to think of it there has been no negative / side effects from this product at all! That alone is saying alot .... even in the natty anabolic category there is usually some sort of side effect ... Nothing with Laxacrine .... Love this stuff.

Wednesday - Back / Biceps / Abs

1. Pull-ups
3x8 BW narrow grip
2x6 BW wide grip

2. Db Rows
2x12 (75)
1x10 (85)
2x8 (105)

3. BB Rows
2x10 (205)
2x8 (225)
1x20 (135)

4.Rear Delt Flys
1x12 (25)
2x10 (30)

5. BB Shrugs
3x15 (205) 3 second pause at top
2x10 (225) "

6. Standing Db Curls - slow/controlled eccentric
1x15 (30)
1x15 (40)
1x10 (50)

7. Hammer Curls
3x12 (40)

8. Concentration curls - Arnold Style
3x10 (50)

9. Ab Routine

Macro's - kCal-2668 F-86g P-231g C-227g

Sad pic of the day .....
Lax2.jpg

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad day! Thanks for the detailed log TC.

As an adaptogen/natural anabolic lax would be HIGHLY beneficial in PCT.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im sorry to hear that (actually this means, were closer to a release date, muu haaa) sad sad day indeed. lol

great log bro,

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Aww man, cant wait until you can review this after a longer cycle!!

Thanks a ton for trying it out and putting it to good work. youre the man!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Same. Here. This stuff will be amazing run at 8-10weeks. All the gains without the shutdown. Can't wait.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
OK. So it's only been a couple days without my Laxacrine but I am already noticing it's not there. Sometimes the absence of something tells you things about what it was doing for you that you took for granted while on it. For example my energy levels throughout the day have been noticeably lower these last couple days. And my joints are already beginning to feel the usual end of the hard training week pain they did before Laxacrine. Goes to show you just how amazing Laxacrine really is! Can ya tell I miss it. Lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you bury the empty bottle in the backyard and say a few words? Lol! That'd really get your neighbors talking!

Thanks for running this log for us! It was fun while it lasted and we appreciate the feedback throughout the log!