Tat's gettin HiGHUP (AppNut Sponsered Log)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overall I give HGHUP a 8/10 score. It worked as stated dose wise, and although things took a bit to kick in, I would love to give it a go at 6+ caps per day for the over 200lb crowd to see what it can do. The before/after pictures show the changes, so you be the judge.
You definitely had a good run with HGHup♂, Mark :) Thank you for detailing your experience. If you run it at 6 caps daily would be interested in seeing how it compares.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rob211080

Awards
I have just bought 2 bottles of HGHUP today..Would stacking it with C-Bolic be a good idea or just take it seperateley..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just bought 2 bottles of HGHUP today..Would stacking it with C-Bolic be a good idea or just take it seperateley..
Stacking C-Bolic with HGHup♂ is fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Final review:

First off I would like to thank all of the reps at APPNUT that gave me the opportunity to log HGHUP. It has proved to be a very nice supplement, that does what it says. The main noticeable things with HGHUP in my experience was the sleep and hunger effects. It did take me a while to notice the sleep effects, days longer than the rest of the loggers, but once it kicked in, the noticeable effects were full on. Hunger was also increased significantly, so this would be a perfect addition to any bulking phase. Aggression was up during this run as well which helped things out in the gym, providing me with more focus and determination to get through pounding out the weights. The pumps were very good while on HGHUP and honestly the only things I didnt notice that we were supposed to watch out for during the logs were an increase/decrease in libido, and better skin. My libido never changed (which is good), and my skin stayed the same, again, both not things I look for in a supplement geared toward adding more muscle to my frame so neither were a big deal to me as long as things in the libido department didnt go down.

Overall I give HGHUP a 8/10 score. It worked as stated dose wise, and although things took a bit to kick in, I would love to give it a go at 6+ caps per day for the over 200lb crowd to see what it can do. The before/after pictures show the changes, so you be the judge.
Great No BS review man! Glad you liked HGH Up! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT