Taking my TEST to the next LEVEL with ALPHAMAX!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workouts look good! i saw some of your post workout meals and idk if i could eat that much! haha. And whey do you fast sometimes?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17 (Sunday)

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, Multi-vitamin, Super Cissus

Fasted 16 hours since last meal

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
COP- 2g
LCLT- 3g

Bas Rutten Conditioning Workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrEEJskmxRg

Here is a vid of the routine I followed.

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX

Thoughts
Well I just did the Bas Rutten conditioning workout, it gives you a good sweat, def felt the push ups from my chest being a bit sore from yesterday. It's a decent workout if you push yourself hard. Today Monday, it's a rest day. Tomorrow I have kickboxing and grappling.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on the hunger JD. It's good if one is bulking and doesn't care about how much they eat, but it sucks with a controlled bulk
Yeah I have horrible food craving.... I could eat so much more than I do, but I don't want to get back up past 230lb lol.

Workouts look good! i saw some of your post workout meals and idk if i could eat that much! haha. And whey do you fast sometimes?

Yeah I can eat a lot aha. Yesterday after I fasted all day until about 830pm, I ate 9 slices of pizza, bunch of cheesy bread and 1L of chocolate milk... seriously could have ate more but than I noticed I was already on my second medium pizza so I figured thats enough lol.

Only reason I'm fasting is I'm taking the Lean Gains approach to dieting, I find it's easier to cut weight this way, without having to be super strict and idk sometimes I feel I have the hunger levels of Furious Pete and just need to pig out :lol:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD... doesnt the pizza/crazy bread crush macros though? just curious.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this? Killing those workouts dude! Loving the MMA style cardio stuff you have going on in here, very cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tommy...you have done it again. alphamax is sold out at nutra!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were actually on back order right now however we should have more in stock by next week and will ship to NP immediately.

For now theres other AM sponsors that are carrying Alphamax, including Island Supplements and Orbit Nutrition!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were actually on back order right now however we should have more in stock by next week and will ship to NP immediately.

For now theres other AM sponsors that are carrying Alphamax, including Island Supplements and Orbit Nutrition!
thats what you get for having judgementday log your product!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD... doesnt the pizza/crazy bread crush macros though? just curious.
Well I find it keeps my weight the same when I go all out with that, but better than gaining more weight lol. I'm going to get a little more strict with it and not go so all out. So far today my cals will prob land around 2500.

How did I miss this? Killing those workouts dude! Loving the MMA style cardio stuff you have going on in here, very cool.
Thanks for joining in!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd like to try fasting and then pig out! haha but dang a liter of chocolate milk! have you ever tried the chocolate milke challenge. drink a gallon of chocolate milk in under an hour without throwing up. haha

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I find it keeps my weight the same when I go all out with that, but better than gaining more weight lol. I'm going to get a little more strict with it and not go so all out. So far today my cals will prob land around 2500.
Makes sense..2500 isnt all that much actually. Would have thought youd be in the mid to high 3's

Yea i'd like to try fasting and then pig out! haha but dang a liter of chocolate milk! have you ever tried the chocolate milke challenge. drink a gallon of chocolate milk in under an hour without throwing up. haha
Done it, didnt puke but got the sh*ts something fierce lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried to drink a gallon of chocolate milk aha, I've had 2L's before no problem, not sure if I could stomach 4L's tho lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense..2500 isnt all that much actually. Would have thought youd be in the mid to high 3's

l
For that pizza meal tho, that day was def in the 3000's lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For that pizza meal tho, that day was def in the 3000's lol
my wife makes a homemade lazagna that has to be 1000 cals a piece-small piece, lol. bet i could eat 10k of that stuff!!!:food:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im pretty sure lasagna and ice cream are my two weaknesses. ha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ice cream is garbage. You guys need to hop on that cheesecake train!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im pretty sure lasagna and ice cream are my two weaknesses. ha
lasagna and ice cream and cheesecake are all great....

but BACON is king!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bacon is king... I should start doing bacon mondays, who doesn't love bacon right!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't usually follow logs JD, but I saw you say this in the "activity stream". Was gonna get some more bacon at the store the other. It's gotten so expensive though so I left it out this week. I usually get the pre cooked stuff though that you just heat in the microwave. So that could be one of the reasons its so expensive. Plus I'm sure the cost has gone up over the past 2 years or so.
Funny you mention that, I actually just said to my girlfriend last week when I picked up some bacon I can't believe how expensive it is for so little.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahh...but oh so worth it....even the smell of bacon frying is heavenly!!! but biting into a crispy piece of bacon is orgasmic, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K so looks like I'll be competing in Montreal Aug 30th at grappling industries. My weight right now is 210lb from eating pretty low cals yesterday, I have 50 days, so I'm going to attempt to compete at 185lb, thats what I've done before, this time I think I'll be in much better shape tho, if I can get to that, I just need to be more strict with dieting.

Been out of Diablo for awhile now, so I'm going to be using Cannibal Claw instead now, the ingredient profile looks pretty good.

Would like to weigh about 189 before bed for the tourny. I'm super excited and I think it's going to be so much easier to diet if I have something to diet and train harder for.

I'll probably end up running another bottle of Alphamax, I'm liking it a lot!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like bacon, cheesecake, ice cream, lasagna and krispy kremes are out......:wtf:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah :(

Finished some hard grappling tonight, had little smoothie with 20g of BCAA's, fresh berries, spinach, kale and avocados.

Now cooking 2x chicken breasts for my next meal. Just need to break past the week point and the craving won't be so hard lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah :(

Finished some hard grappling tonight, had little smoothie with 20g of BCAA's, fresh berries, spinach, kale and avocados.

Now cooking 2x chicken breasts for my next meal. Just need to break past the week point and the craving won't be so hard lol.
21 lbs in around a month? better go easy on those berries, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 lbs in around a month? better go easy on those berries, lol.
Aug 30th! So I got 52 days! around 212lb right now, as long as I can go to bed at 189, I can make 185 in the morning easy.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you are saying is no more Domino's / Little Caesers for you lol

..Knowing you you got this. Good luck bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aug 30th! So I got 52 days! around 212lb right now, as long as I can go to bed at 189, I can make 185 in the morning easy.
my bad-23 lbs!!! you don't worry about losing strength?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you are saying is no more Domino's / Little Caesers for you lol

..Knowing you you got this. Good luck bro!
:( yeah ****ty lol.

my bad-23 lbs!!! you don't worry about losing strength?
I don't think I'll lose too much strength, I was at 230 pounds and I've cut down to 210ish, haven't noticed much of a strength difference. Maybe some on bench press, but as long as my incline db press doesn't go down much I'll be happy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't care about bp, i was refering to your grappling match....i used to do a little boxing and know how cutting significant weight quickly can effect performance. if you can retain strength, my hat is off!!! going to be watching closely, hope you can pull it off!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a little info on the previous bacon talk. On the news this morning, they said prices have gone up around 66% from 4 or 5 years ago. And all other breakfast items have gone up in that time frame as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just a little info on the previous bacon talk. On the news this morning, they said prices have gone up around 66% from 4 or 5 years ago. And all other breakfast items have gone up in that time frame as well.
and they wonder why americans are obese...

you can get a 8 pack of cheap hot dogs for $1
8 pack of buns for $1
can of pork and beans $1
cheap bag of potato chips for $1....$4 would serve 4!!! c'mon kids it's time to eat!!!

fresh produce and quality meat, the things that are good for you to eat are the things that are incredibly high...close to $5 lb for ground round, and $1.49 lb for chicken beast-on sale!!!

if you are poor and trying to feed kids on a budget.....well, you get the picture

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fresh produce and quality meat, the things that are good for you to eat are the things that are incredibly high...close to $5 lb for ground round, and $1.49 lb for chicken beast-on sale!!!

if you are poor and trying to feed kids on a budget.....well, you get the picture

So true. Junk food and pasta feed a family for days... And up here... 2.99 / LB is chicken breast on sale.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So true. Junk food and pasta feed a family for days... And up here... 2.99 / LB is chicken breast on sale.
processed foods are much cheaper than whole foods, plus more convenient. if government researchers can't figure out why so many are obese they are either:
A-never shop for themselves
B-total idiots
C-both

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't been able to afford to supplement with protein powder the last couple months or so. Went into Hannaford today and found 2 pound jugs of EAS 100% Whey for $12.50 each. Honestly can only afford 1 at this time so I hope people don't hoard it. So when I got home I looked online to see if I could find it comparably priced. Not even close. So great deal.
congrats....:fing02:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't care about bp, i was refering to your grappling match....i used to do a little boxing and know how cutting significant weight quickly can effect performance. if you can retain strength, my hat is off!!! going to be watching closely, hope you can pull it off!!!
Well my muscle endurance seems to make up for any weight strength gone when cutting weight.

I'm on day 4 of going low carb, I haven't been this strict in forever, I'm getting the worse food cravings today, but staying strong!

Thanks TOM!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well my muscle endurance seems to make up for any weight strength gone when cutting weight.

I'm on day 4 of going low carb, I haven't been this strict in forever, I'm getting the worse food cravings today, but staying strong!

Thanks TOM!
you bet...pulling for you!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19 (Tuesday)

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, Multi-vitamin, 2xSuper Cissus

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
Neuropump- 1 scoop
COP- 2g
LCLT- 2g

BJJ Workout

BJJ Drills- 45min
Grappling with GI- 5x5min rounds

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX

Thoughts
Great workout, did some really hard rolling with the coach, it went pretty good, when I first started rolling he was tapping me out about 3 times per 5 min round. Now it's down to 1 per round and I almost caught him in kamura and a darce. The teacher is a purple belt with 8 years of experience, from what I'm told tho he can tap out a lot of black belts in BJJ, so I'm pretty happy I can somewhat compete with him, my goal is to tap him out before my tourny lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 20 (Wednesday)

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
Neuropump- half scoop
COP- 2g
LCLT- 2g

Boxing sparring and No-Gi grappling Workout

Warm up on heavy bag- 5x3min rounds

Sparring boxing- 4x3min rounds

No-Gi Grappling- 5x5min rounds

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX

Thoughts
Some good rolling in, do I ever love no-gi grapplng compared to rolling with the gi lol. Getting better everyday, my biggest fight right now is dropping this damn weight. I weighed in at 210lb again today, was really hoping at hit a little less.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 21 (Thursday)

Todays meals,

Woke up- 2xAlphamax, 2xCiissus, 1xcannibal claw, 8mg of ephedrine and rockstar fat burner, Multi-vitamin

Fasted until 4pm.

Meal 1- 4 eggs + 20g of BCAA's

Abs- 50 reps

Meal 2- 1 scoop of isoprotein + 200ml of Almond milk

Abs- 50 reps

Meal 3- 1 scoop of Isoprotein + 200ml of Almond milk + 1 cap of Cannibal claw, 8mg of ephedrine, 100mg of caffeine

Abs- 50 reps

Meal 4- Tacos (Carb up meal) + 1 cap of cannibal claw

Abs- 50 reps

Meal 5- Chicken breast

Thoughts
Only having a carb up meal tonight because I plan on doing a hard weight workout in the morning, than grappling and kickboxing at night.

ALPHAMAX- Everythng is going great, swear it feels like libido is still going up from this product... the girlfriend is happy lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Life is always better when the wife or girlfriend is happy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my girlfriend is def happy!

My wife on the other hand, impossible to make happy :lol:

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad its still kickin strong, most people notice pretty strong effects through the full 8 weeks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22 (Friday)

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 2 scoops
COP- 2g
LCLT- 2g

Boxing and kickboing

Warm up/stretch

Boxing on heavy bag- 6x3min rounds

Kickboxing on heavy bag- 5x5min rounds

Boxing on hand pads- 6x5min rounds

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX

Thoughts
Did I ever get a crazy sweat and pushed myself hard through that workout, def felt it all night and today lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 23 (Saturday)

Morning Weight- 206lb! (21 pounds to go!!)

Pre-Workout
Ritual- 1 scoop
Preamp- half scoop
PermaSwole- 2 scoops
COP- 2g
LCLT- 2g

Push Day

Incline DB Press

Set 1- 30'sx12 reps
Set 2- 60'sx8 reps
Set 3- 80'sx15 reps
Set 4- 60'sx15 reps
Set 5- 60'sx12 reps
Set 6- 60'sx12 reps

Flat 1 arm DB Press
Set 1- 60lbx15/15
Set 2- 60lbx10/10
Set 3- 60lbx5/5/5/5
Set 4- 60lbx3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Circuit
Flat 1 arm DB Press- 35lbx15/15, 35lbx10/10, 35x5/5/5/5/3/3/3/3
Shoulder raises (side, front, side thumbs up, front thumbs up, side thumbs down, front thumbs outwards)- 15'sx35, 15'sx35, 15'sx35
Concentration curls- 60'sx5/5, 60'sx5/5, 35'sx5/5
Rear delt band extensions- 15/15/15

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 2xcissus

Thoughts
Had a pretty good workout, def don't feel like my pumps are near what they were when I was 215 going into a workout, but it's to be expected. I'm happy I got the 80's for 15 reps on incline DB press, so strength is holding up good, plus I was pretty sore going into this workout.

S

stinkywinky

Awards
Looking good man! What are your overall thoughts on ALPHAMAX in terms of mood, strength, libido etc? I'm definitely considering this in my stack. Anyways good luck on reaching your goal :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the strength is keeping up for ya! Some great numbers for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to see strength is holding up!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good man! What are your overall thoughts on ALPHAMAX in terms of mood, strength, libido etc? I'm definitely considering this in my stack. Anyways good luck on reaching your goal :)
I'm pretty happy with it, I believe last time I did 80's on incline I only got 13 reps and I was heavier, so I'm happy with that considering I haven't been doing nearly as much weight lifting. Libido is through the roof with this stuff, very impressed with mood and libido from this product.

Glad to hear the strength is keeping up for ya! Some great numbers for sure!
Thanks!

good to see strength is holding up!!!
Thanks TOM!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24 (Sunday)

Morning Weight- 207lb

Pre-Workout
Preamp- 1.5 scoops
PermaSwole- 2 scoops
COP- 2g
LCLT- 2g
Ephedrine- 8mg

Intra-
half scoop of preamp, half scoop of permaswole

Circuit (Fasted)

DB Rows (10 sec of rest inbetween sets)
Set 1- 70'sx15/15
Set 2- 70'sx10/10
Set 3- 70'sx10/10
Set 4- 70'sx8/8
Set 5- 70'sx5/5

Straight into a circuit #1
DB Rows- 70'sx5/5, 70'sx5/5, 70'sx5
Reverse rear delt band extensions- 15/15/15
Plank- 30 sec, 30 sec, 30 sec
Leg ups(hands behind head)- 20, 20, 20
Side planks- 30/30 sec, 30/30 sec, 30/30 sec
(no rest inbetween sets or rounds, repeated 3 times)

Straight into a circuit #2
Standing DB Curls- 35'sx25, 35'sx15, 35'sx15
Wirst roll ups(15lb)- 4/4/4
Stiff legged DB deadlifts- 35'sx15, 35'sx12, 35'sx10
Plank- 30 sec, 30 sec, 1min
Side planks- 30/30 sec, 30/30 sec, 30/30 sec
Sit up and twist- 25/50/50
(no rest inbetween sets or rounds, repeated 3 times)

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 2xcissus

Thoughts
Did this workout fasted, I normally don't do fasted training but I pushed the pace hard, got a great sweat and felt like my conditioning is going up. That was sundays workout, For Monday(today), I'm going to be doing no-gi grappling tonight.