T3 Half Life

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So Dr.D 1000mgs of Potassium Gluc 3 times per day? I thought that was a lot of Potassium. No cardiac problems could be caused can they? Thanks bro.

Mr.50
It's not much at all. 3g's of potassium gluconate is less than 18% of the RDA. If you're trying to slow your heart, it usually takes about twice that amount all at once, or stack with some magnesium.

estor

Awards
Dr.D
is it normal to feel something in gorge then you take t3.
I take only 25 mcg and I feel my thyroid, I can't say what I feel
maybe this is only in my mind , this is something .
say that everything is allright :)
I don't have any over problems , no pboblems with heart .

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D
It's probably in your head. Feeling a reduction in size would be far more likely.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dr.D

There is such a thing as a Goiter, your thyroid can get very large and be noticable to others and in the mirror, from being thrown out of wack.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. Like I said though, I'm usually on so many supps with thermogenic potential that I find pulse rate a more accurate gauge. Also, if you are not taking it first thing in the AM (or on a totally empty stomach at least) you may not be getting full absorption.

Dr. D is correct, and also avoid all soy products and IRON around the time of taking it, both the above mentioned need to be taken 3 hours after to be safe as they can hinder absorbtion as well.

estor

Awards
I don't see any diference lokking into my neck.
But all day I feel something (not paint) on the left side of my neck.
Sholud I stopted taking t3 (two weeks 12,5 , 25 mcg) or don't take it seriosly.
this is not my firt time I take t3 , last yera I took it for 5 weeks
(25,50,75,50,25 ) but I don't remember what I felt :)
the true is I'm supersensitive and I think too much about it and
all day I touch it to check if everythink is all right.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any diference lokking into my neck.
But all day I feel something (not paint) on the left side of my neck.
Sholud I stopted taking t3 (two weeks 12,5 , 25 mcg) or don't take it seriosly.
this is not my firt time I take t3 , last yera I took it for 5 weeks
(25,50,75,50,25 ) but I don't remember what I felt :)
the true is I'm supersensitive and I think too much about it and
all day I touch it to check if everythink is all right.
It sounds fairly psychosomatic to be honest. Goiter is generally improved with exogenous thyroid intake. Otherwise, the feeling may be real but still nothing to be too concerned about. Know what I mean?

estor

Awards
Know what I mean?
simply don't warry about it - if I interpretate it correct.

today i start third week on t3 . ( 3 weeks to finised )
can I add another 12.5 mcg = 37,5 mcg per day ?
I don't noticed any lost of muscle.

I have also chrom at home 200 mcg can I add it now or wait untill i finish taking t3 .

BusterB

Awards
Has anyone found T3 to be almost TOO effective? I'm currently taking 80mcg/day (morning, empty stomach) along with 150mg prop and 100mg tren ace EOD. Over the past week my weight has been dropping faster than i am comfortable with. I've been increasing my calories - yesterday i went up to a bit over 4000 and this morning my weight was still down even more from yesterday's number.

Should i be worried about muscle loss? I plan to see how my strength is over the next few days and possibly lower the T3 dosage?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I'd work the t3 down to 50mcg and up your cals to a VERY clean 5000.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
simply don't warry about it - if I interpretate it correct.

today i start third week on t3 . ( 3 weeks to finised )
can I add another 12.5 mcg = 37,5 mcg per day ?
I don't noticed any lost of muscle.

I have also chrom at home 200 mcg can I add it now or wait untill i finish taking t3 .
Yeah, you can up the dose of T3 and add Chromium now.

BusterB

Awards
I'd work the t3 down to 50mcg and up your cals to a VERY clean 5000.
thanks, i was planning on going up to 5k today. I generally do eat very clean and i track everything (at least while cutting). More than anything i'm just finding this difficult mentally - without the t3 i know where i need to be in order to drop weight and keep muscle, and i have no problem staying at that level. Now i'm not sure whether i should eat more , or eat less..it doesn't feel right to me to be losing on 4K+ per day :rofl:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a cutting cycle soon and would like to use some T4, but i'm not sure how high i should go with my doses or how long i should run it for, this is my cycle so far:

Weeks 1-18 825mg Andropen 275
Weeks 1-10 450mg Tren Ace
Weeks 10-18 60mg Anavar
Weeks 1-20 .5mg cabergoline x2
Weeks 2-18 250iu's hcg x2
Weeks 1-20 100mcg Clen/ketotifen
Weeks 1-20 40mg Nolvadex

Pct:

Week 21: 40mcg Oratropin, 60mg Nolvadex, 25mg ATD, 3 caps Retain
Week 22: 40mcg Oratropin, 60mg Nolvadex, 25mg ATD, 3 caps Retain
Week 23: 40mcg Oratropin, 40mg Nolvadex, 50mg ATD, 3 caps Retain
Week 24: 40mcg Oratropin, 40mg Nolvadex, 50mg ATD, 3 caps Retain
Week 25: 40mcg Oratropin, 20mcg Nolvadex, 25mg ATD, 12 Powerful
Week 26: 40mcg Oratropin, 12 PowerFull
Week 27: 40mcg Oratropin, 12 PowerFull
Week 28: 40mcg Oratropin, 12 PowerFull

For those that don't know PowerFull is made by USP Labs, i'm a rep for them actually :) so those babies are free, Retain is made by Anabolic Extreme and the ATD will just be from nutraplanet. Since i'm a rep for USP i have access to some awesome goodies so throught this cycle i'll be using Rem, Cissus, Cialabol and Anabolic Pump. Now what's awesome is because i'm using the two very potent partitioning agents Cialabol+Anabolic Pump i can eat a 40/40/20 split with higher calories then normal and still lose fat. So with this cycle i'm hoping to drop some SERIOUS fat as i'm doing like a mock contest prep, i'm currently 275lbs and my bf is 16%, i'd like to get down to 5% bf. I've never used T3 or T4 before but i'd like to give T4 a shot as i'm an endo and need all the help i can get in losing bodyfat.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Only you would know what works for you so you should find out. I followed the advice in this thread and started at 50mcg T4, which was way too low. By the third week, I increased gradually to 150mcg, and then 200mcg for 3 or 4 days but that was too much: insomnia was intolerable. I backed down to 150mcg and that went great for me, the fat just vanished. Then over the course of two weeks I went down to 100, then 50mcg, while finishing a third of a bottle of cAMPH as a mini-pct for thyroid. Six weeks total, awesome results and well-being.

Make sure you take in on an empty stomach in the morning and wait a bit before your first meal. I've never used T3 but having had so much success with T4 I doubt I ever will.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds awesome. i'm psyched to try it now.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds awesome. i'm psyched to try it now.
Yeah, I'm glad I did. I found something that works.

Edit: I guess Dr.D. would chime in but I expect him to advise against running Nolva throughout your cycle and then for p.c.t. He recommends switching to a different SERM, toremifene ideally, or stopping Nolva for 4 weeks before p.c.t. so that it can clear the system.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i could always do toremifene in my pct, i just have alot of Nolva on hand from a certain company that had an awesome sale not too long ago :thumbsup:.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I started my T4 at 300mcg and it is going fine. Note however that the rate of conversion of T4 to T3 decreases with age. I am 39. Younger people would do well to start around 200mcg. Also, it takes a while to kick in, so if it seems low, just wait a week or two...

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, doesnt make any sense to me, to take tons of t4 and hope it turns into t3 --what if as you get older the conversion process gets messed up --my thyroid so messed up I can take up to 200mcg t3 and the best wake up temp is on average 97.6*during the day Im fine 98.7*---I tried to take a break and waking temp went to 96.4*FREEZING.One good thing I read about t4 is that if your taking IGF somthing inthe conversion of t4 to t3 is is very benifical to gains--Im gonna try a t3 EC COMBO

Justin

Justin

Awards
Sorry to bump an old thread, but Im looking for some advice. I have started my T3 cycle a few days ago. I started at 25mcg. I didnt feel anything much. Today is day 4. I upped it to about 35mcg first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. Temp 30 min. later was 97.4. That is the highest so far this week. Should I go up to 50?

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
Sorry to bump an old thread, but Im looking for some advice. I have started my T3 cycle a few days ago. I started at 25mcg. I didnt feel anything much. Today is day 4. I upped it to about 35mcg first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. Temp 30 min. later was 97.4. That is the highest so far this week. Should I go up to 50?
I would stay at that dose for a couple of weeks also check your resting pulse rate.
It would be wise to get blood tests and get a check on your free T-3 levels as well as your ferritin levels this site has some good info
Stop The Thyroid Madness » Things We Have Learned

mr vic

Awards
Its an old thread but i have found this very enligtening thank you