T3 for weight loss

Nbarger71

Awards
Ive never had any problems with t3, no rebound weight or any bad effects on my metabolism after the cycle. And im running pharma grade product (unipharmas T3 from the pharmacy. We do not need prescription to get it in greece and each box of 30pillsx25mcg costs 1.15€)
We can’t get it here in America unless it’s illegal.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
We can’t get it here in America unless it’s illegal.
Yeah i know. Here we can get t3,t4,proviron,aromasin,arimidex,letro and nolvadex without prescription and they're dirt cheap too. I see prices for tamoxifen citrate on aas vendors going like 35€ for a box with pills of 20mg whereas i get pfizer or bayer's nolvadex, i dont remember wich of the two has the nolvadex trademark for tamoxifen, for 5.80€. Practically at the price of a couple of sandwiches

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T3 messed my metabolism after my first show. I can’t even lose a lb and gained 15 lbs since. I do cardio and weight train and it’s frustrating. Any suggestions on how to get my metabolism back on track? My diet is ok and still am at a standstill .
100% for sure go see a doctor and make sure there is nothing medically wrong with you. Tell him the truth what you did and get tested.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T3 messed my metabolism after my first show. I can’t even lose a lb and gained 15 lbs since. I do cardio and weight train and it’s frustrating. Any suggestions on how to get my metabolism back on track? My diet is ok and still am at a standstill .
100% for sure go see a doctor and make sure there is nothing medically wrong with you. Tell him the truth what you did and get tested.
This is the best advice you will get. Whether you want to listen is up to you. T3 does cause shut down, and people often think it is the only cause of metabolic issues, and it usually is not. Then people, like the OP who have blood tests all within range and no evidence of thyroid issues take it, shut themselves down and then turn something that was fixable into a potential lifelong issue.

Most people will bounce back from T3 use and have no issues. Some people will not...regardless of what they were told or read on the internet. It is a risk people take. Most of the time they are fine. Sometimes, they are not.

Stillbloom

Awards
T3 play a big role in development and metabolism. But I am getting the backfire of this hormone such as getting hard to sleep.

Killilu

Awards
This is the best advice you will get. Whether you want to listen is up to you. T3 does cause shut down, and people often think it is the only cause of metabolic issues, and it usually is not. Then people, like the OP who have blood tests all within range and no evidence of thyroid issues take it, shut themselves down and then turn something that was fixable into a potential lifelong issue.

Most people will bounce back from T3 use and have no issues. Some people will not...regardless of what they were told or read on the internet. It is a risk people take. Most of the time they are fine. Sometimes, they are not.

I respect your input, but this is where I’m coming from....

If there are other ways to fix it, why haven’t any doctors shown me how? I have seen multiple, and in multiple countries, and they never have any explanation. They just treat me like I’m a complete hypochondriac and liar. I would be extremely happy and compliant to try something to help, but I’ve been brushed to the side. So what am I left with? Starvation diets and excessive training aren’t sustainable together, and they get dangerous. So how is that a better treatment plan via my drs?? Prescriptions to things like phentermine and seeing my caloric deficit were ok? That’s acceptable and safe? It must be, because a dr said so.... not saying all drs are bunk, and that self medicating is always a surefire way to fix all, either. Where I am at, it all can get risky. But I’m not going to quit trying, either.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I respect your input, but this is where I’m coming from....

If there are other ways to fix it, why haven’t any doctors shown me how? I have seen multiple, and in multiple countries, and they never have any explanation. They just treat me like I’m a complete hypochondriac and liar. I would be extremely happy and compliant to try something to help, but I’ve been brushed to the side. So what am I left with? Starvation diets and excessive training aren’t sustainable together, and they get dangerous. So how is that a better treatment plan via my drs?? Prescriptions to things like phentermine and seeing my caloric deficit were ok? That’s acceptable and safe? It must be, because a dr said so.... not saying all drs are bunk, and that self medicating is always a surefire way to fix all, either. Where I am at, it all can get risky. But I’m not going to quit trying, either.
I understand and I am not brushing you aside. The problem is that when someone lacks knowledge, it is difficult to be certain of the appropriate treatment.

I have not seen bloodwork. Not all doctors are good...most just follow basic guidelines and can do really dumb things and miss things that would make your head spin.

One of the issues is that there are soooooo many diseases out there, and when we know that a certain disease has certain symptoms and it is the only disease we know about with those symptoms....we don't know that there is a differential diagnosis we are missing.

If your blood work is showing normal T3 and TSH within range, etc. And everything else is in range, it can be tough to diagnose....especially without knowing what was tested.

What is your body temp? Have you heard of PCOS? Have you been restricting carbs?

Can you lay out your diet and exercise for us?

Low carb diets and loads of exercise, IMO, may be a big problem if you have resorted to these popular tactics...which I wouldn't blame anyone for.

You may be hypothyroid, I just hate to recommend anything that may be unhelpful or even dangerous without more facts. Not sure if I have a better answer...but willing to try and find out.

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
I would stay away from it, focus on all the easy things you can do that are in your control... other than the pill