T3 / Clenbuterol

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, I'm about 12 days in to my Cytomel cycle (no AAS), 50mcg every day. Experiencing nice steady fat loss with minimum muscle loss (from what I can tell right now anyway, I am otherwise looking a bit flat in the mirror but that's normal I believe).

Cycle length is 5 weeks. Like I said fat loss is steady, but I want to accelerate it a little. Thinking of running clen alongside it weeks 3-5.

Clen dosing proposed -

30/30/30/40/40/40/50/50/50/60/60/60
70/70/70/80/80/80/90/90/90

Cytomel will stay at 50mcg for the first week with clen, and up to 75mcg for the last two weeks (but I'll play this by ear, like I said 50mcg is treating me well so far).

I believe the formula is to take 75% as many mcgs of T3 as you take Clen. E.g. 15mcg T3 if you're on 20mcg Clen, I won't be adhering to that, my tabs are 100mcg scored 4 ways. So it's either 50 or 75 for me. Lol. But curious to know why this is the formula?

I take my T3 in the morning with Follidrone. Does the clen need to be dosed away from it or is together fine? If not, is the effect of clen weakened by taking it with food?

Any advice from someone who's run a cycle like this would be appreciated ! Cheers guys !