clenbuterol for women

• Thread starter Roshana wijeratne
  • Start date

Roshana wijeratne

Awards
Hi what is the best dose for women and how long u have to use clean ,im 82kg women

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably 15-25mcgs per day. but dosing clen is more than that. you would want to at a minimum, run it for two weeks strait, then shift to a two days on followed by two days off. some people in bbing circles like to run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but most trainers Ive followed seem to think women do better like first mentioned.

the length of time you will need to run it will depend on several factors. that said, clen comes with a host of side effects, and frankly might be beat in effects by modern day fat burner supplements.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20-80mcg max is my wife’s preference. I don’t think anyone needs to exceed that dosage generally. We start low and build slowly for up to 8 weeks max of use straight. We do not take breaks or off days; it continues to work well and maintains the calorie deficit it creates. We do not use it often, once or maybe twice a year max.

Several grams of taurine should be supplemented daily, as clenbuterol depletes levels of this in the heart.

Stay hydrated and break your dose up into morning and afternoon to avoid excessive stimulation at once. Don’t use more than you feel comfortable with & avoid other stimulants or compounds that raise heart rate. So if you use a caffeine supplement prior to training, do not dose the clen close to that time.

It has a very long half-life, but splitting up dosage does seem to lessen the overstimulation at a given daily dosage.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Hyde suffice it to say, that clens receptors downregulate very quickly... while you elude that it still worx is possible but at what degree? I am in the camp, if i have to use these types of things (and i do) I want max effect. cycling clen will insure your receptors have a little regeneration time and may help make the effects that much better.

that said, you will also be blessed with clens lovely side effect profile much more than taking it in long term dosing. once it becomes less effective the sides become less harsh. so in a way its not the worst thing to do.

for comparison has she ran it both ways ?

I am not saying you are doing it wrong i am asking from a curiosity stand point

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde suffice it to say, that clens receptors downregulate very quickly... while you elude that it still worx is possible but at what degree? I am in the camp, if i have to use these types of things (and i do) I want max effect. cycling clen will insure your receptors have a little regeneration time and may help make the effects that much better.

that said, you will also be blessed with clens lovely side effect profile much more than taking it in long term dosing. once it becomes less effective the sides become less harsh. so in a way its not the worst thing to do.

for comparison has she ran it both ways ?

I am not saying you are doing it wrong i am asking from a curiosity stand point
As soon as the Clen comes out the dialed-in weight loss stops - that tells me it was still working. The smartest person I know has their females run it straight through and produces the results, and we have found similar.

If you are in a more drastic deficit than necessary it would be less dramatic when stopping, but when you have to carry 200lb kegs in a race as a woman, fueling the training is critical, and calories stay as high as they can as long as they can as long as the diet is working. You do not want to lose weight fast if you are trying to maximally retain muscle and performance. Someone in a thousand calorie deficit will not miss the 300 from Clen for 2 weeks the way someone in a 500 cal deficit would.

I often wonder how many advocates of the cycling/Ketotifen crowd have actually tried it straight through?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you make a salient point ! we are looking at two very different goals sets. your attempting (more or less) a recomp scenario where as i am attempting maximal fat loss.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you make a salient point ! we are looking at two very different goals sets. your attempting (more or less) a recomp scenario where as i am attempting maximal fat loss.
The science absolutely says the down regulation is real. It’s the best way to get the most fatloss from the Clen when using it. If someone had many many months to lean out, waving it or intermittent use would indeed provide maximal drug effects per mg consumed.

I just do not think it jives with the way people prefer to use Clen - layered in the last 4-8 weeks when calories are already low & food is at a serious premium. Just titrating the dosage up as you go offsets the adaptation sufficiently IMO.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doses as the guys above have suggested.

personally I do cycle 2 weeks on and 2 off but this is mainly as I find an ECA stack almost as effective so I cycle that alternative weeks and in my mind it helps to mitigate some of the adverse effects of clen.

my understanding from listening to smarter people than me is that the down regulation isn’t as much as people generally think so whilst it does happen clen is still effective when run straight through (just slightly less effective than the first few weeks). Don’t quote me on this as my memory is shocking but I think the down regulation reduces effectiveness by something like 25% ish

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, anecdotally with N=2, it keeps working for us well.