Clenbuterol

Rhenk6767

Awards
Anyone ever taken clen for fat loss. If so, what were your dosages and results? Looking at MA clen for this summer shred

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like clenbuterol in low doses in the past, pharma and research. Never noticed a difference between the two20,20,40,40,60,60

I can't go past 80. I also can't really use it at all anymore because The last 2 times I used Clint Butte to roll. It gave me some bad cramping that nothing helps and I don't understand why. I tried every imaginable remedy i and others could think of and none of them helped.

That's not super common tho.

I'm also a rep for MA so feel free to use my screen name for 15% off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also HIGHLY SUGGEST supplementing with taurine if you use clen. Clen depletes taurine. But not immediately, at first it increases concentrations during the first 6-8 hours and then it's gone. So clen in the morning and 3-4gm taurine at night. Your brain will thank you

Rhenk6767

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I’ve read about the cramps. That’s why my research with sarms always failed. Nothing could remedy the extreme cramps

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the advice. I’ve read about the cramps. That’s why my research with sarms always failed. Nothing could remedy the extreme cramps
You were getting muscle cramps on sarms? That's new to me, really sucks, Because if psalms are doing that to you then any oral steroid or prohormones will probably do it to you too.

Rhenk6767

Awards
Yeah, I never could figure it out. I tried everything, and it happened with every sarm. I’ve read about it happening to people. Always started about two weeks in

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See Attached File

Attachments

ripper225

Awards
It never did anything for me other than give the shakes and massive cramps under my chin or in my abs (even taking taurine with it). Personally if I was giving advice about it to a buddy, I’d say just stay clear of it as there’s plenty of other ways to achieve what you’re after.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some folks have very good luck with it. But it's not for everyone.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always made me tired and flat, but with the shakes for fun.

Michass90

Awards
clen stosuję w małych dawkach 20-40mcg dziennie max 60mcg jak dla mnie taka dawka jest dobra nie odczuwam żadnych skutków ubocznych a mimo niskiej wagi moja sylwetka się zmienia praktycznie nie zatrzymuję wody itp

Leatherhead

Awards
Personal experience, pickle juice will remedy the cramps. I'm currently on clen again, at 120/day, and drinking alot of water helps, but sometimes it's just not enough. So if you start to feel the cramps coming on, down a glass of pickle juice, and presto, they are gone.