T-Gel Status

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Just was curious if BDC planned on continuing selling T-Gel if PHs get pulled.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Chemo -- i was curious if you processed my order for 45grams of 4-ad powder

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Deoudes59
Just was curious if BDC planned on continuing selling T-Gel if PHs get pulled.
Isn't it quite likely if they pull PH's they get the powders too?? And no need for gel?? Not trying to be a downer but just curious? I hope this doesn't happen!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey deoudes keep that kind of stuff to PM's .. Thanx.. Talk to ya

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: T-Gel Status

Originally posted by dg806
Isn't it quite likely if they pull PH's they get the powders too?? And no need for gel?? Not trying to be a downer but just curious? I hope this doesn't happen!
Let's not forget syno or fina...there's always a cow out there scared of needles ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Deoudes59
Chemo -- i was curious if you processed my order for 45grams of 4-ad powder

I have received it and will ship it directly after returning from the holidays.

Chemo

wrath03

Awards
how much

IM curious how much will this gel sell for that BDC has,thanks wrath03

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Don't be curious go look. It has always been for sale without PH's.... Go to the member section.. Talk to ya... :p

shovelhead

Awards
o.k. i am the new guy around here...who besides me has had any luck with trenabol?

shovelhead

Awards
my T count came up from 240 to 800 in 2 weeks with the trenabol ....stayed on it for a month...but sure has taken a while to get labido back.any similar exp. or advice out there before i cycle on it again?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do any of the board sponsors plan on picking up and selling BDC t-gel anymore? If not is custom the only place left that has gel 4 sale
thanks rmac

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I think BDC has his eyes on other options. One of the main reasons he started this board was to teach people how to do it themselves. It is easy and way less expensive. Just read some of the old threads here and try it! Everyone is in the old mode again on relying on others where you can do most of it yourself. With the ban coming and the potential for other things being banned, I think this should be a priority for many.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why I agree with you DG keep in mind not anyone can pick up DMFA. Last I heard things were on back order so I'm sure as soon as Custom gets any word he'll post something. Until then try and read some of the old posts ad dg suggested. The dmso formula is solid and works well.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I don't even think you can get DMFA without a special license? You can get DMSO though. I was just referring to getting the ingrediants and making it yourself. If you have the powders after the ban, you can get all the ingrediants to make it or you can order it if you want, IF its still legal.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info bro's..I'll look into the homemade, in the event its the route I have to take
rmac

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Check JoeJoe's thread just posted on this section. I highly recommend him.

joejoek

Awards
T-Gel

Ha! If there are anyone looking for T-Gel have some for sell. Just contact me direct and sure we can work out a deal. I sell them by the bottle (4 oz w/pump) Just like before $15.00 a bottle. I accept Paypal,Cash or Personal Check, must clear bank prior to shipping. My email address is [email protected], hope to hear from you. I sold T-Gel before and never a dissatisfied customer. I'm a Fast Shipper.