What to stack with ArA (X Gels)?

SuppDude84

Awards
I have been out of the game for a while and used to just lurk. I've noticed there haven't been any threads on ArA the last few years after a quick search. I just bought some X gels and was wondering what the latest dosing scheme and recommended stacking was? I remember back in the day people talking about maybe stacking it with GMS and baby aspirin? 'preciate any help!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been out of the game for a while and used to just lurk. I've noticed there haven't been any threads on ArA the last few years after a quick search. I just bought some X gels and was wondering what the latest dosing scheme and recommended stacking was? I remember back in the day people talking about maybe stacking it with GMS and baby aspirin? 'preciate any help!
I take a baby aspirin everyday for health purposes, but not having anything to do with ARA.

A very common stack now days is X-Gels and Phosphatidic Acid XT, as they go great together. It also stacks very well with Anabolic XT.
Creatine HCI or Magnesium Creatine Chelate are my choices of creatine to go with it.
GMS (Glycerol Monostearate) you rarely ever see available anymore because better options have come along that have a higher % of glycerol and don't cause the stomach upset that some people got from GMS.

We offer GlycerPump capsules as a convenient option and in the write up, it goes into a bit of a comparison percentage wise to GMS with some other details, but a simple comparison is:
  • GlycerPump is 65% glycerol
  • GMS is between 10% and 25% glycerol
  • Mg. of glycerol per 1 gram:
    • 100 to 250 mg. from GMS
    • 650 mg. from GlycerPump
So, 4 capsules of GlycerPump would give you 2,000 mg. GlycerPump for 1,300 mg. actual Glycerol - which you would have to use 6 to 12 grams of old school GMS to get.

Plus, GlycerPump is cheap so its really win win if looking for a glycerol source to stack with X-Gels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@sns8778 do you know if taking anti Inflammatory drugs, peptides or even vitamins and supplements that are known to be anti inflammatory would mess with the way ara works? Maybe space out them so the ara is early day before a workout and the other stuff before bed. Its really just something ive been wondering about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 do you know if taking anti Inflammatory drugs, peptides or even vitamins and supplements that are known to be anti inflammatory would mess with the way ara works? Maybe space out them so the ara is early day before a workout and the other stuff before bed. Its really just something ive been wondering about.
All you would need to do is space the dosage of the anti inflammatory out away from the ARA.

I remember people used to argue about that so much, and its one of those things like me and you have both mentioned in the past - people nit picking to the point there's probably 20 different things that it would be better to worry more about.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All you would need to do is space the dosage of the anti inflammatory out away from the ARA.

I remember people used to argue about that so much, and its one of those things like me and you have both mentioned in the past - people nit picking to the point there's probably 20 different things that it would be better to worry more about.
Perfectly understood, thank bud