T-911 pct

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if t-911 is good enough as a standalone for pct.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
not a standalone by any means, but a great PCT tool.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression this could be used for PCT..., but depends what your coming off of to.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and your dose. I think at 4 a day it could be used for a halo cycle successfully

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't use it as a stand alone for any thing harsh. Should be suitable for fairly mild PH/PS as a stand alone PCT.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i will be coming off a six week mmv2 epi pulse cycle i ran the mmv2 every day

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't use it as a stand alone for any thing harsh. Should be suitable for fairly mild PH/PS as a stand alone PCT.

Thats what I thought,, Milds yes, live killers NO, lol:lol:

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
well in that case, yeah i think it could be used, but not an AAS cycle by any means

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i will be coming off a six week mmv2 epi pulse cycle i ran the mmv2 every day
No reason why you couldn't run the T-911 with some sort of cort blocker. You may up the dosage of the T-911 a bit though. You should log that PCT if you do it! :thumbsup:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i think im a run t911 the way it says and run a bottle of fornadrol for the first 20days and use as on workout days my boys dont really feel shut at all

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
t911 will work BEST with NOLVA,

Diadzein has been shown in a few studies to compliment tamoxifen with regaurds to breast cancer treatment.

darkshadow

Awards
t911 will work BEST with NOLVA,

Diadzein has been shown in a few studies to compliment tamoxifen with regaurds to breast cancer treatment.
listen to this guy ^ I dont believe t-911 is by any means powerful enough to be used as a standalone pct...if so you would prob have to buy like 3 bottles and up the dosage a huge amount lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I used T911 at 3 per day for 2 weeks then 2 per day for 2 weeks for my hdrol PCT. Got impressive gains even in PCT and felt great. Always have a SERM on hand though JUST in case.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used T911 at 3 per day for 2 weeks then 2 per day for 2 weeks for my hdrol PCT. Got impressive gains even in PCT and felt great. Always have a SERM on hand though JUST in case.
great feedback craig