Synthetic Supplements Fors-95 Cycle

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Does this product need to be cycled?

I searched this forum and google and could not find an answer. I know the general rule of thumb for general sport supplements is 12 weeks max (creatine, bcaas, etc). So does the same apply?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine and BCAA's can be run year round

Forskolin-95...12 weeks

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Creatine doesn't need to be cycled at all and BCAAs can be taken daily like said above but this product needs to be cycled 12 weeks at a time always. That's the general rule.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is best to run it at higher doses (75-125mg) for 12 weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least 50mg and run up to 12 weeks. ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im doing 100mg now with 0 unwanted sides. anyone choke back 150 per day?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at 150. I started out with GI issues at 75 so I ran it at 50 for 3 weeks. Bumped to 100 for a few days. Now 150. May finish up with 175-200

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
why cant forskohli be ran longer than 12 weeks?

idk how long ive been on it to be honest. i went thru maybe 5 - 6 bottles but i take 5-6 caps daily. the 95% one

i took advantage of the crazy deals going on right now and plan to finish another 3 95forsk along with double dosed c20.... guess im taking a break around december

this is off topic but ive been lifting hard for the past 2 months, hard! today i hit the gym n my right should had pain.. also something was strange with my hands. not that i couldnt lift as much but my hands were sore... even when i tried to do dips. it was like my palms was hurting... maybe i need to deload or take a few days off? i so dont want to im making so much progress. people at work, my girl n a lotta other folks been telling me i got big. i feel so ****ing great!! but my right shoulder is killing meee and ive been stretching my hands all day cause they feel so tight, my hands! how weird is that

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
why cant forskohli be ran longer than 12 weeks?

idk how long ive been on it to be honest. i went thru maybe 5 - 6 bottles but i take 5-6 caps daily. the 95% one

i took advantage of the crazy deals going on right now and plan to finish another 3 95forsk along with double dosed c20.... guess im taking a break around december

this is off topic but ive been lifting hard for the past 2 months, hard! today i hit the gym n my right should had pain.. also something was strange with my hands. not that i couldnt lift as much but my hands were sore... even when i tried to do dips. it was like my palms was hurting... maybe i need to deload or take a few days off? i so dont want to im making so much progress. people at work, my girl n a lotta other folks been telling me i got big. i feel so ****ing great!! but my right shoulder is killing meee and ive been stretching my hands all day cause they feel so tight, my hands! how weird is that
Man thats a long time and are the sides really worth it? I believe as you should only lose so much weight at a time, the same goes for the gains. Hard to allow your body time to catch up let alone your several systems in the body. Hope everything goes well and id tread carefully

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at 150. I started out with GI issues at 75 so I ran it at 50 for 3 weeks. Bumped to 100 for a few days. Now 150. May finish up with 175-200

I was gonna go up to 200 but Cooper advised me not to over 150 because of diminishing returns. In other words, if you go over 150 you're just wasting/product money because it won't have any additional benefit.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna go up to 200 but Cooper advised me not to over 150 because of diminishing returns. In other words, if you go over 150 you're just wasting/product money because it won't have any additional benefit.
Bingo I usually use about 100 but you could do 150 and stay there. 12 weeks 100 mgs is the sweet spot for me anymore.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ 100mg are you guys doing 4 caps spread out or 2 caps twice a day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ 100mg are you guys doing 4 caps spread out or 2 caps twice a day?
I was doing 1 cap 4x a day (morning, pre, post, pre-bed).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at 75. How you dosing yours? I might go up to 100 next week

I dose 25mg with each Alphamine dosage and 25mg pre bed

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin has turned into the educated customer's supplement. :)

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Is there a consensus on the best time to take it? I've seen mixed response on this. Does it matter? I have been taking two a day for past 4 weeks, morning and night, can't say I've seen any effects. Maybe I need to double the dose though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best time to take it is with stims (beta-agonists). This isn't necessary though and forskolin is effective on its own.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best time to take it is with stims (beta-agonists). This isn't necessary though and forskolin is effective on its own.
That's what I do. But is it better when ran at say 75 to take 25mg with morning Alphamine and 50mg with next Alphamine dose (pre workout) or is that pre bed dosage better? This is where I'm lost at. Not sure if dosing more (50mg) pre workout will yield better effects than 25mg pre.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I do. But is it better when ran at say 75 to take 25mg with morning Alphamine and 50mg with next Alphamine dose (pre workout) or is that pre bed dosage better? This is where I'm lost at. Not sure if dosing more (50mg) pre workout will yield better effects than 25mg pre.
I would say if fat loss is your main goal then getting the Forskolin doses with a stim would be your best bet.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like I read a post from NattyD that he recommends 50mg/year round due to multiple benefits forsk has...that aside I've been dosing 75mg + 2 caps ABE preWO for the last month and tightened up my diet, results have been great...tossed in X gels about 2 wks ago, no where to go but up...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop, do you know if there's a list of synergistic supplements? I don't know if you know any mods here, but maybe we could put together a kind of anabolicminds-esque wiki page of supplements that work synergistically with one another and the science behind it.
The list would be way too long IMO. The potential for synergy in biochemical pathways is immense, and understanding said synergy would require an extensive knowledge of complex pathways, physiological relevance, and more. I just don't think it's a feasible undertaking...almost like how immense the database of drug-drug interactions is for pharmaceuticals.