SWOLLEN GETS SWOLL w/ 5aOHP, Endosurge, Vidatest, and ANABETA

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
SPONSORED LOG

first of all i apologize to all of you for taking so damn long to start this log, i have had some life stuff going on..... sh*t happens... also been waiting a few weeks for my clomid just in case i need it...

here is how its going down.... cycle starting tomorrow

5aOHP - starting w 4 servings per day... will up the dose depending on how it feels (suggested sweet spot?)

Endosurge- running along side the 5aOHP to minimize shutdown, control prolactin and aid in recovery.... I LOVE MACUNA

Vidatest- will be throwing this in as a sort of extended pct... very interested to see how all of this treats me.... GIANT BOTTLE

Anabeta- will be run alongside vidatest in pct, i have heard it works great during pct....

DIET
- im currently using a modified version of the lean gains diet... ( all i really follow is the fasting part...)

GOALS- gain some WEIGHT... im entering a powerlifting competition in december, really hoping i see some strength gains from this

TRAINING- i will be training somewhat of a 5x5/5-3-1 routine.... i will be changing it up and adding some volume days in there as well..

WHAT IM EXPECTING

5aOHP-
I am interested in seeing the strength gains ive seen reported.... i know it converts to dht, but i would like some weight gain as well.... we will see

Endosurge-
Im expecting the macuna dreams i have known to love, prolactin control, test increase(or minimization of shut down), and an increased libido (i was once a powerFULL addict)

Vidatest-
Im hoping this will be enough for pct.... looking at the ingredient profile, im thinking it will be !... if not, i do have clomid on hand

Anabeta-
Im interested in this product continuing to pack on lbm and increase hunger in pct, when im in pct, im usually tired, and have no appetite...

lets get this STARTED...

oh btw looking for strength/size

currently 5'10 205lbs

squat 440
bench 350
deadlift 585

will be closely monitoring strength gains

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
reserved for pics !

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im thinking ill take that endosurge tonight... i love sick dreams....... should i dose it the way it says on the bottle?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed bro

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

not much to report... as nothing has officially "kicked in" yet

5aohp tastes like weird olive oil... not bad... i kinda like it actually...

i did feel a little more aggressive in the gym today, probably just placebo .... this usually happens whenever i begin any cycle....

whats the best way people have found to dose this? since its a dht would i benefit a large dose preworkout ?

didnt get to have any dreams from the endosurge last night, not sure why....... took 6 pills today, 2 am 2 lunch and 2 5 mins ago.... about to hit the pillow right now.... really hoping for those dreams

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Good to see that you are getting it started. Good luck

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

leg day...

5x5 w/335.... aggression was up for sure...

had my macuna dreams last night.... loved it.. libido was up today (alot) idk why.... maybe the freed up test from the endosurge and 5aOHP binding to shbg ....

whatever it is, im enjoying it... cant wait till this really kicks in

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

leg day...

had my macuna dreams last night.... loved it.. libido was up today (alot) idk why.... maybe the freed up test from the endosurge and 5aOHP binding to shbg ....

great news here so far

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 2

leg day...

Nice it begins :D

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
today was my chest day, was able to squeeze out a few more reps, hit 315x5 and 120lb db incline x 8

also had to get up really early this morning.... i was awake 10 mins before my alarm dressed well rested... (very nice)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was my chest day, was able to squeeze out a few more reps, hit 315x5 and 120lb db incline x 8

also had to get up really early this morning.... i was awake 10 mins before my alarm dressed well rested... (very nice)
great news here

Alpha Mind

Awards

Very nice results.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
hurricane smashed nj.... my computer will die soon and i have no power.... i apologize and ill update asap

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so, after a week or so of no power, horrible flooding, downed trees and LOTS of property damage, i am back.... lucky everyone close to me is fine..

didnt expect this cycle/log to get hit by a hurricane... but it happened lol

thoughts so far

5aOHP- my oral syringe got sticky and ruined... had to get another one from a pharmacy... missed a few days worth of dosing because i havent been in my house.... luckily, no gyno/signs of shutdown

endosurge- loved it while i was taking it, but again had to stop because my house was flooded...

im starting it back up now, today was day 1 back in the gym, tomorrow dosing 5aOHP and starting endosurge in the morning!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so, after a week or so of no power, horrible flooding, downed trees and LOTS of property damage, i am back.... lucky everyone close to me is fine..

thoughts so far

5aOHP- my oral syringe got sticky and ruined... had to get another one from a pharmacy... missed a few days worth of dosing because i havent been in my house.... luckily, no gyno/signs of shutdown

endosurge- loved it while i was taking it, but again had to stop because my house was flooded...

im starting it back up now, today was day 1 back in the gym, tomorrow dosing 5aOHP and starting endosurge in the morning!
Sorry to hear about your house. Nice that your back, looking forward to reading more on these products :D

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was awesome, had sick pumps in quads/glutes... good sense of well being and aggression .... felt like I just came off a deload

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
thanks man... appreciate it..

today was an off day, had a rough day at work, and a hard workout yesterday.... starting to feel a little lethargic...

i think its more related to cns fatigue

BUT,

im up 2lbs !

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ANNNDD We jus got another 5 inches of rain... all the rivers are about to crest and flooding is already horrible... FML

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
206 today... around +3

started getting headaches the other day, some still lingering... dont know what thats all about..

todays workout- just so some of you see how i train

did some bench assistance work

incline db bench press

70x10
100x10
130x8,6,6

neutral grip db military press

55x10
70x8,6,6

dips

bwx20,15,10 (was instructed to not do weighted dips, inflammed ac joint)

incline flys
45x10,10,10

80 pushups (for fun) - i know my training isnt strength or hypertrophy specific- im a wrestler at heart.... i consider myself somewhat of a powerlifter (1st contest coming in dec) but i love volume...

whatever- for my weight/age/experience i have some semi-respectable lifts .... when it stops working for me ill change it

lets hope these sups help out!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yesterdays workout was insane, had some serious aggression, and was able to hit 500x5 deadlift... something is going on for sure...

also up 3 lbs

ENDOSURGE i have been waking up with so much energy, but lately i have been getting really tired toward the end of the day... im enjoying the dreams/extra free test tho... also, the 5a being a progestin, there has been 0 sign of puffiness or prolactin sides.

5a enjoying the extra weight- also leaning out nicely... what has been the general consensus on the weight gain? im up 3lbs ... is that from the extra food?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on the weight gain but congrats on the lifts going up.,
thanks !

the most notable thing im realizing on this cycle, is that the strength/aggression factor is something serious.... and my recovery time is shortened...

today was a deload back day.... still getting monster pumps... stuff reminds me of halodrol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
legs today..

135x10 warmup
225x10 warmup
275x5
315x5
335x5

440x1 (easy, previous max)

405x3,3,3 speed sets

walking lunges w 185lbs

planks, and box jumps

it was literally so hard to cut my workout short, but i knew i had to.... i felt like i could have been in the gym for 3+ hrs

libido- good, up slightly
mood- awesome, good feeling all day
weight- holding up at around +3
recovery- awesome, im up every day before my alarm, with very little muscle soreness..... we will find out tomorrow how my hips feel

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

thoughts so far

Good to see your back in the gym after the hurricane bro!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
noticing some acne on my back... skins a little more oily...

also had to get an extra oral syringe ... (this is #3)

btw, im going to start dosing the endosurge @ 3 caps am and 3 caps pm.... im not gunna be able to carry anything around with my while im working..... well see how it turns out

inverted kettlebell presses (52lbs) 5,10,10,10

supersetted with

weighted pullups
bw20

+45x 10,10,10

some ab work and 20 mins of cardio... felt great!