Swanks is a LIFTaholic with STIMaholic by Genomyx!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I thought it was "curls" for the "girls". Isn't it "flyes" for the "guys"? Lol jk. Congrats on the PRs!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want one also. Can you hook me up also DJBeanPole?
No. They only made them in tall sizes. Therefore... They are all MINE!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. They only made them in tall sizes. Therefore... They are all MINE!
.....you are the worst kind of person. Lol.

Oh any good deals on SSV2 anywhere right now? I want to pick some up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
payback time:

lat flat on a bench wearing 10lb ankle weights, with legs straight slowly raise them about 2-3 feet above chest, lower and repeat. do sets of 10, try for at least 3 sets!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
payback time:

lat flat on a bench wearing 10lb ankle weights, with legs straight slowly raise them about 2-3 feet above chest, lower and repeat. do sets of 10, try for at least 3 sets!!!
deal! I may have to do this with a 20lb DB but it'll be the same weight. I'll put that in my ab day tomorrow morning and let you know how I do

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great cardio session this afternoon! Almost a full scoop of STIMaholic and 50 mins of cardio had me just dripping sweat! Felt great!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great cardio session this afternoon! Almost a full scoop of STIMaholic and 50 mins of cardio had me just dripping sweat! Felt great!!
dude...same here, really noticing more sweat!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
payback time: lat flat on a bench wearing 10lb ankle weights, with legs straight slowly raise them about 2-3 feet above chest, lower and repeat. do sets of 10, try for at least 3 sets!!!
I'm trying this!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 minutes of light cardio this morning, stair machine @100 steps/min. No stimaholic this morning and had only 1/2-3/4 of the sweat lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know it's only going to be my third day on the Stim bit I haven't noticed the sweating thing yet, hopefully this starts soon!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really good shoulder day today though I cut off the last exercise (partial lateral raises) because I’m just feeling run down today. At any rate I was able to hit 70sx12 for 2 sets on Arnold presses which actually doubles my 1RM from 8 months ago. Also hitting 5x25 with 90s on dumbbell shrugs which is pretty crazy.

I dosed STIMaholic today at ¾ scoop and felt pretty good other than my general body soreness that I’ve had since this morning, so that has nothing to do with the STIM.

So my honest opinion of STIMaholic at this juncture is a pretty good one. I would caution everyone to start out at a ½ dose to assess your tolerance and slowly increase it from there. I love it for my light cardio days and it really turns up the sweat like a faucet, and gives me a lot of drive on my lifting days to get work done. Also the flavor is pretty good, it’s nice to have a different sort of flavor as many out there are so similar.

Here’s a little bit of a back pic selfie for you guys to chew on, definitely getting a lot wider the past 6 months since I’ve been concentrating a lot on my lats and delts.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PicsArt_1399485622522.jpg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice update and your back looks jacked buddy!!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Back and rear delts look good! Tris blowin up too!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well proportioned. Your hard work is paying off. Are you thinking about competing?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was out of town most of last week but I'm back at it now!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you back buddy!
Glad to be back!! I had a great back session with STIMaholic yesterday! Was pulling 210x15 on hammer grip low rows yesterday and finally worked up to the 80lb DB on pullovers for my finisher. My back is getting nice and thick!

Did chest this morning and hit 230x12 on hammer strength incline press which was a new PR by 4 reps! Other highlights include a full 5 sets of incline db flyes 45lbsx15. Pics coming up shortly!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PicsArt_1399985980664.jpg

PicsArt_1399985950519.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have large bumps all under your skin! Looking ripped Swanks! Be proud!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went for a 2+ mile run this morning and will be hitting up a nice shoulder workout this afternoon. Stay tuned for dem GAINZ!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went for a 2+ mile run this morning and will be hitting up a nice shoulder workout this afternoon. Stay tuned for dem GAINZ!
I came here for DA GAINZ.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I came here for DA GAINZ.
Great shoulder work today! Hit 2 sets of 12 with the 70s on arnold presses today, so I was pretty stoked! I'm also up to 5 sets of 25 on DB shrugs with 90s (we are waiting on budget approval for my office gym to get 100s, 110s and 120s). Had a siiiiiiick pump too!

After some bad diet days over the weekend my water balance is coming back and I'm starting to look a bit leaner again. Let's just say I was a very bad boy when I was out of town lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh, sounds like swanks had fun!!!
dude, you have no idea. I hit the gym hard, I sold a ton of stuff at my trade show so the boss is happy, and I met the most unbelievable girl too. Life changing trip

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, aaaaaaand had lots of ihop, cuban sandwiches and ice cream

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, you have no idea. I hit the gym hard, I sold a ton of stuff at my trade show so the boss is happy, and I met the most unbelievable girl too. Life changing trip

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DUDE!!!!!:boobies::food::beerchug:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao!!!!! Love it! Hahaga!!! I remember that game

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def leaning back out.

ForumRunner_20140515_043800.png

Leg day today and then moving to my new permanent apartment. This divorce has been pretty awful on me and I'm so happy to finally have a place to call my own again today instead of crashing at a friends house.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divorce is one terrible, life changing event! I feel for you man. You will see that life will improve once the papers are signed and you are in a place of your own. Best of everything to you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed an excellent leg session this morning! Hit up sets of 6-8 on hack squats up to 450, then sets of 15 on leg press 6 plates each side. Making some nice progress in calves these days too. I'm very pleased!

Great energy and focus this morning though I felt slightly short of breath. Probably just the humidity here its been bad!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
450 on hack squats, that's awesome!!!!!
Is it?? I have no clue what other guys are doing on hack squats. I just kept adding weight til it was hard enough lmao

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it?? I have no clue what other guys are doing on hack squats. I just kept adding weight til it was hard enough lmao
I am too tall for the hack squat machine LOL

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am too tall for the hack squat machine LOL
Lmao I def dont have that issue!

Pretty good arm session today but nothing to write home about. Ive been moving the last two days so ive been pretty beat up and not eating much since ive been so busy.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day today. Watching my kids and getting more of my stuff out of the basement here.

Found this and though it would be funny:

PicsArt_1400334780938.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlifts and abs today and possibly a little running, we'll see. Just need to get motivated to get to the gym. Just spend my morning cutting up and bagging all the cardboard from the move and sweeping/vacuuming the whole apartment. It looks like I actually live here now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheSwanks Supplement Logs 127
TheSwanks Supplement Logs 284