Sustain Alpha or Supremacy

enthusedguy07

Awards
Hey everyone,

I have received some great feedback from guys like Andrew732, Roodja, BigT, and most importantly SamBoz on stacks that hit what I am trying to achieve. In a quick overview, I am looking to put on size while lessening any chance of it going on as fat.

My first feeling was to stack Testopro with Sustain Alpha which would be a great combo, but now some friends of mine have turned me onto Supremacy by Neogenix. I read about it and it looks great. Does anyone have any personal experience with this supplement?? It sounds like it could be a great addition to Testopro, perhaps even better than Sustain Alpha. Both sound great, but do either of the two outperform the other?

If not, then I will do the first stack. But if I went the second route, I could always take Sustain Alpha afterwards to boost my normal test back up just in case there is a mild change from Supremacy being slightly hormonal with 6-Bromo in it. I was literally in the process of ordering the first combo, but now thought the second could be potentially better. I would really appreciate some feedback as I will be ordering real soon.

Thanks to the above mentioned gurus who have all given me some great input which I really truly value. Just priceless being able to bounce ideas off of these guys.

Derrick

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I have received some great feedback from guys like Andrew732, Roodja, BigT, and most importantly SamBoz on stacks that hit what I am trying to achieve. In a quick overview, I am looking to put on size while lessening any chance of it going on as fat.

My first feeling was to stack Testopro with Sustain Alpha which would be a great combo, but now some friends of mine have turned me onto Supremacy by Neogenix. I read about it and it looks great. Does anyone have any personal experience with this supplement?? It sounds like it could be a great addition to Testopro, perhaps even better than Sustain Alpha. Both sound great, but do either of the two outperform the other?

If not, then I will do the first stack. But if I went the second route, I could always take Sustain Alpha afterwards to boost my normal test back up just in case there is a mild change from Supremacy being slightly hormonal with 6-Bromo in it. I was literally in the process of ordering the first combo, but now thought the second could be potentially better. I would really appreciate some feedback as I will be ordering real soon.

Thanks to the above mentioned gurus who have all given me some great input which I really truly value. Just priceless being able to bounce ideas off of these guys.

Derrick
I think Testopro and our Sustain Alpha are a very nice combination indeed. I'm more than happy to answer any Sustain Alpha questions that you may have.

We have a new oral version of Sustain Alpha (Liqua-Vade) that has up to 3x the absorbtion of our topical with the new delivery technology.

Also take a look at our Testosterone Recovery Stack. It offers a wide array of benefits (ranging from cortisol control, to cardiovascular health, to libido support, to enhanced testosterone production) that would help you to achieve your goals here. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i don't see 6-bromo listed in supremacy. as a test booster sustain looks much better, the supremacy looks good on a cut, but i think drive/rpm combo would be much better. if you are looking to boost test and gain strength mass plus increase libido sustain looks better. if you were looking to cut fat, i would choose drive/rpm over supremacy.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I still think your beginning stack sounds solid. I am currently using Testopro & HGHup, it's not working too bad right now either. I have never used supremacy so I cannot comment on it, but I do know both stacks above work!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not all 3? Would that be overkill?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why not all 3? Would that be overkill?
not overkill, but i would run the drive/rpm over supremacy just by looking at ingredients. drive/rpm/sustain/testopro!

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks everyone! There are two versions of Supremacy. One with 6-Bromo and the other is without. If I was to use it I would get the one with 6-Bromo. I feel both would be good. BigT, does that change your mind?

neogenix_701

Awards
not overkill, but i would run the drive/rpm over supremacy just by looking at ingredients. drive/rpm/sustain/testopro!
Supremacy standalone gets nothing less then stellar reviews time and time again. The stack you are comparing it to are not even in the same categories, plus by your own admission never tried it so how could you know anything about the effectiveness of the product.

Thanks everyone! There are two versions of Supremacy. One with 6-Bromo and the other is without. If I was to use it I would get the one with 6-Bromo. I feel both would be good. BigT, does that change your mind?
The 6-br version was d/c about 1 year ago so I doublt there is any left anywhere, Mostly likely the sites just never updated their info. The I3C version is what should be around and with havng used both is what I prefer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
neogenix, geez man what did you want me to say-sure supremacy is better, even though i admitted i have never tried it. on the other hand i have tried drive/rpm and liked them a lot. i took a look at ingredients of supremacy and based on ingredient list of supremacy versus my experience with drive/rpm i concluded that i would go with what was proven-at least to me. this is not to say supremacy is not a good product-because i have no experience one way or the other.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
going to put my hat in for Sustain Alpha, just make sure its the Liqua Vade, stronger and easier to dose than the topical, unless thats your thing. but damn testopro and Sustain alpha stack has become popular lately hasnt it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to put my hat in for Sustain Alpha, just make sure its the Liqua Vade, stronger and easier to dose than the topical, unless thats your thing. but damn testopro and Sustain alpha stack has become popular lately hasnt it
hell, the testopro alone was enough to drive me into sexual madness. i must admit, it was a short drive, L:veryhappy:L

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Short and sweet answer...Sustain Alpha. That is all. :D

Cheers!:cheers: