Supps that EXTEND sleep?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no problem going to sleep at night (pass out within 15 minutes). I go to bed at 10pm and get up at 3-4pm and cannot go back to sleep. It's killing me :(

I am on PowerFULL, MagnesiumCitrate and CissusRx at night

I cannot take:
Melatonin (makes me feel like garbage)
Zinc (actually prevents me from falling asleep....go figutre)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you only need 5 or 6 hours a night?

There's a reason your body's waking up. Do you get tired during the day? Do you take naps at all?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any stims i.e. pre-workout/fat burners, coffee, soda that contains caffeine, etc. during the day?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Maybe it was an isolated incident?

If you are looking for a sleep AND recovery supplement then Animal PM is a great choice

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a anxiety issue, when my minds on something I will wake up earlier then I want and can't fall back asleep.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think that feeling like s is something that happens when you first start taking melatonin. I have become a hige fan of ths stuff, as I think sleep support is the BEST GH SUPPORT, and I have my doubts about anything taken during the day really haveing much of a benefit.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Has this always been a problem? I ask because when i started taking powerfull ive had the same thing. My new born wakes me up for a bottle and i cant go back to sleep, but i actually feel pretty good when i wake up, feels like ive had a full nights sleep.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Has this always been a problem? I ask because when i started taking powerfull ive had the same thing. My new born wakes me up for a bottle and i cant go back to sleep, but i actually feel pretty good when i wake up, feels like ive had a full nights sleep.
That's Powerfull for you. I think I might feel better on 6-7 hours of sleep than I do on 8-9 when I take Powerfull. Feels like I wake up w/ more energy and less groggy when I sleep a little less while taking the PFull. I wake up usually around 6 or so to take a leak and it's hard getting back to a full deep sleep. Sometimes I feel like I'm right inbetween being awake and knocked out. Kind of weird. But Powerfull is one of my fav's. Will be trying something new here once it's finished though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe. I used to get 8 solid just 6 months ago and as long as I can remember prior to that.

Just kind of started out of the blue.

I do NOT get tired during the day except for a few days a week when this "5-6" hours is more like 4 hours as that happens too:(

Maybe you only need 5 or 6 hours a night?

There's a reason your body's waking up. Do you get tired during the day? Do you take naps at all?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I can fall asleep like you except I go to bed around 2 and once 530 comes around I am up every 30 minutes, and I have found that zma helps