Suppressed from 2 weeks of Ostarine

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, but I still want to get the bloods done to monitor my pct. I'm pretty sure my insurance will cover the costs so I might as well get it done
Good deal. Go ahead and get a full panel while you're at it.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to go with cloma. I understand theres a 300 mg megadose on the first day and then 50mg per day thereafter. How long should I run this?
oh my..where do you get your info????

OstaCrisis

Awards
So day 2 of pct. Already seeing lots of progress. Should I still take this stuff for a whole month? And at a full 25 mg?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So day 2 of pct. Already seeing lots of progress. Should I still take this stuff for a whole month? And at a full 25 mg?
I don't know? Do you want your boys back, or do you just want progress? In other words go the full run, to make sure you get back to normal

OstaCrisis

Awards
So day 3 of pct. like I said, lots of progress as far as libido goes. But I'm still having gyno symptoms. They actually seem to be getting worse now, as far as pain and tenderness goes.

On a side note I should be getting the results from my bloods tomorrow.

OstaCrisis

Awards
Man, after reading some of the major side effects of this stuff, it seems like I have a few of them. idk if I should keep taking it or switch to novla.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any bloods. I started feeling suppression around day 3, when I noticed my erections weren't as hard as they usually are. The last few days I've been pretty limp, very hard to maintain an erection and my balls are pretty shriveled up. My mood has been **** and I have quite a lack of energy/motivation. My nipples have also started to get pretty tender.

Kinda didnt want to post all of this because it seemed like TMI but I guess if you wanted the proof there you go.
I'm not saying that your testosterone levels weren't lower, but I'm pretty sure that Ostarine is causing some other things that we're not initially suspecting.

there have been a significant amount of threads here about guys having ED after Ostarine, even after PCT where they appeared to be recovered. my thought right now is that some guys are getting ED issues due to low DHT, similar to the issues some guys get on Propecia.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
I'm on my third week taking Ostarine and so far it's been nothing but awesome. Taking Exemestane 12.5 mg EOD.

OstaCrisis

Awards
I'm not saying that your testosterone levels weren't lower, but I'm pretty sure that Ostarine is causing some other things that we're not initially suspecting.

there have been a significant amount of threads here about guys having ED after Ostarine, even after PCT where they appeared to be recovered. my thought right now is that some guys are getting ED issues due to low DHT, similar to the issues some guys get on Propecia.
Jesus... how do they recover from that?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Jesus... how do they recover from that?
I think it just takes time to raise DHT levels back up....

although, Proviron might be the simplest way to correct ED, if that is in fact the reason.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, after reading some of the major side effects of this stuff, it seems like I have a few of them. idk if I should keep taking it or switch to novla.
Osta you clearly have a case of hypochondria. You got side effects after 2 days of Osta and now you have major side effects of Clomid. After you finish your clomid (which you have no idea if you truly need it because you dont have blood work) stop all of this and stick to creatine and protein.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know what happened to the rest of my post above.

It was 2 weeks not 2 days

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know what happened to the rest of my post above.

It was 2 weeks not 2 days
I dont have any bloods. I started feeling suppression around day 3, when I noticed my erections weren't as hard as they usually are. The last few days I've been pretty limp, very hard to maintain an erection and my balls are pretty shriveled up. My mood has been **** and I have quite a lack of energy/motivation. My nipples have also started to get pretty tender.

Kinda didnt want to post all of this because it seemed like TMI but I guess if you wanted the proof there you go.
Sorry make that 3 days

OstaCrisis

Awards
Well, my bloods just came in. I took this 3 days after stopping my 2 week cycle of osta.

For reference, I'm 22 years old, 5'9, and I weigh 120lbs (light I know).

Testosterone, Serum: 430

LH: 6.3

FSH: 3.2

Estradiol: 18.6

Creatinine, Serum: 0.73 LOW

ALT (SGPT): 68 HIGH

Attachments

JVee63

Awards
You need to put your foot up your own ass. 22 years old and 120 pounds and you are messing around with this garbage that is going to do nothing good for you long term.
You need to eat.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to put your foot up your own ass. 22 years old and 120 pounds and you are messing around with this garbage that is going to do nothing good for you long term.
You need to eat.
Eat protein and lift heavy chet.

OstaCrisis

Awards
Yeah, I know I messed up. I wasn't even trying to do it for any gains. Was just trying to speed up recovery on an injury that's been nagging me for months.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I know I messed up. I wasn't even trying to do it for any gains. Was just trying to speed up recovery on an injury that's been nagging me for months.
Lesson learned pal, just leave this **** alone and let food, your natural hormones and the iron do the work in your twenties.

Reactions: Nac

OstaCrisis

Awards
So now that we have my bloods, does this change anything in regards to my pct? Or just stick with it?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So now that we have my bloods, does this change anything in regards to my pct? Or just stick with it?
Stick with it check again in 3-4 months. Try to gain some healthy weight. I went on TRT with that test level btw but my body was producing the most it could anyways, and it wasn’t due to suppression.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stick with the SERM and your Test will bounce back fine but your liver value is concerning. Are you taking a crazy dose? That AST value is alarming.

OstaCrisis

Awards
Well, I took the test 3 days after I stopped the osta, and I hadn't started taking the clomid yet. I was taking mk677 daily for about a month at that point as well but I had stopped that same time with the osta.

About a week before I took the test I drank way too much and puked, but nothing other than that night. Would a combination of taking the osta, the mk677, and that one night of drinking spike it like that?

As for the clomid, I really do think 25 mg is too strong of a dose for me at my weight. I'm getting like, chest pains and eye pains and a bunch of other things from this stuff.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
you're stacking a lot of hormonal stuff for a young guy that is very underweight..... dang.

the ALT is prolly elevated from lifting hard, drinking, the Ostarine and the MK. but for a young guy, that's not good. I would follow up on that, and look into TUDCA and some other liver antioxidants.

you can drop the clomid dose if you want to 12.5 mg/night, but it's hard to say if it's causing you side or if it's the other stuff you're taking.

not trying to be a jerk, but you need to iron out your training and diet... unless you're an athlete trying to compete in a certain weight class, you gotta bring that weight up before you get fixated on taking hormonal products.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I took the test 3 days after I stopped the osta, and I hadn't started taking the clomid yet. I was taking mk677 daily for about a month at that point as well but I had stopped that same time with the osta.

About a week before I took the test I drank way too much and puked, but nothing other than that night. Would a combination of taking the osta, the mk677, and that one night of drinking spike it like that?

As for the clomid, I really do think 25 mg is too strong of a dose for me at my weight. I'm getting like, chest pains and eye pains and a bunch of other things from this stuff.
25mg is not very strong. Your test is going to bounce back fine and isnt even that low. You could get away with doing nothing if you wanted. Its not like you are anywhere near shutdown. Hell this could be your normal value. Ever had your test checked before? Play it safe with 12.5mg for a few weeks. Ignore the sides. They are temporary

OstaCrisis

Awards
25mg is not very strong. Your test is going to bounce back fine and isnt even that low. You could get away with doing nothing if you wanted. Its not like you are anywhere near shutdown. Hell this could be your normal value. Ever had your test checked before? Play it safe with 12.5mg for a few weeks. Ignore the sides. They are temporary
Yeah it's unfortunate that I didn't get bloods done before to see what my baseline is. You're right, I for sure wasnt shutdown. But I definitely still think I was suppressed on some level or another based on the ed symptoms I was having, regardless of what the number the results showed.

I actually tried 12.5 last night and I felt no adverse effects. I'm going to try doing 12.5 twice a day and see if it still hits me with side effects after the second dose. Maybe 25mg is just too much at once for me.

Also, my gyno symptoms are finally subsiding. Still some slight tenderness but the puffiness and and size has gone down significantly.

OstaCrisis

Awards
you're stacking a lot of hormonal stuff for a young guy that is very underweight..... dang.

the ALT is prolly elevated from lifting hard, drinking, the Ostarine and the MK. but for a young guy, that's not good. I would follow up on that, and look into TUDCA and some other liver antioxidants.

you can drop the clomid dose if you want to 12.5 mg/night, but it's hard to say if it's causing you side or if it's the other stuff you're taking.

not trying to be a jerk, but you need to iron out your training and diet... unless you're an athlete trying to compete in a certain weight class, you gotta bring that weight up before you get fixated on taking hormonal products.
Yeah I know man. I messed up taking this stuff. I didn't even take them for lifting. I took them in hopes that it would accelerate the healing on some Injuries I've sustained so that I could get back to lifting.

Ive stopped taking all that other stuff and I only get the sides after taking the clomid, so I'm pretty sure it's that. I'm going to try 12.5 mg twice a day and still see if the sides still hit me.

& Thanks for the tip. I'll look those up later today.

OstaCrisis

Awards
Yeah splitting it into 2 doses really helped. No negative sides at all. Still feeling the positive benefits.

OstaCrisis

Awards
So the gyno is getting pretty bad... what do I do?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
the clomid is not gonna do much for gyno.

either use Ralox or Nolva to treat the gyno. an AI like Aromasin can lower total E2 to help as well.

OstaCrisis

Awards
the clomid is not gonna do much for gyno.

either use Ralox or Nolva to treat the gyno. an AI like Aromasin can lower total E2 to help as well.
Ok, so I'm 9 days into my pct with clomid. Do I just one of those and replace the clomid?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So your now on a SERM for a week and your gyno is "getting bad"? Just stop kid. Honestly your just making crap up at this point. Take the clomid, test your T after 4 weeks and then never touch anything again until your 30

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
So your now on a SERM for a week and your gyno is "getting bad"? Just stop kid. Honestly your just making crap up at this point. Take the clomid, test your T after 4 weeks and then never touch anything again until your 30
agreed. i think we are getting trolled by this guy

OstaCrisis

Awards
I'm straight on here looking for advice because I have no idea what I got myself into and you guys are just going to start flaming me? Why on earth would I come to a steroid forum asking people about supression just to **** with them? I even got bloods and then posted them 10 days ago. I'm literally developing man boobs and I just want advice. Catsnake just said that clomid doesn't do much for gyno. Is he trolling now? Jesus Christ...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm straight on here looking for advice because I have no idea what I got myself into and you guys are just going to start flaming me? Why on earth would I come to a steroid forum asking people about supression just to **** with them? I even got bloods and then posted them 10 days ago. I'm literally developing man boobs and I just want advice. Catsnake just said that clomid doesn't do much for gyno. Is he trolling now? Jesus Christ...
From everything I’ve read on here catsnake doesn’t troll and is stupidly knowledgable - I’d listen to him mate.

In fairness to the other comments your situation does seem a touch dramatic bro.....

OstaCrisis

Awards
From everything I’ve read on here catsnake doesn’t troll and is stupidly knowledgable - I’d listen to him mate.

In fairness to the other comments your situation does seem a touch dramatic bro.....
It was a rhetorical question because I was getting accused of trolling, but thanks for confirming anyways.

I'm just scared because of all the info I was given about ostarine, I wasn't supposed to get supression or gyno. But now I got it. So I'm just desperate for a solution to all this, especially a route that doesn't involve surgery. I'm sorry if I seem dramatic but I never thought I'd have ed symptoms or man boobs come out of no where at my age. I ****ed up and I just want some help.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was a rhetorical question because I was getting accused of trolling, but thanks for confirming anyways.

I'm just scared because of all the info I was given about ostarine, I wasn't supposed to get supression or gyno. But now I got it. So I'm just desperate for a solution to all this, especially a route that doesn't involve surgery. I'm sorry if I seem dramatic but I never thought I'd have ed symptoms or man boobs come out of no where at my age. I ****ed up and I just want some help.
Swap the clomid to nolva and/or get yourself to your doctor mate......

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established

You absolutely destroyed your LEvels probably made yourself steril in the process. Start buying A-cup bras

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Your E2 was 18.6 on your bloodword! Your fine. No need to jump on Nolva.

The fact that you started imagining symptoms at 3 days speaks volumes. Like I said Clomid 4 weeks and off you go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was on the kids side at first but the more I read the less I'm starting to believe

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, your fine. Your bloodwork shows your fine. Quit freaking out, slap your self back to reality. And just don't take anything anymore, cause your imagining symptoms that aren't really there. If you have man boobs post pics and show us that you really have it. I doubt it though

OstaCrisis

Awards
So I just got back from the endocrinologist.

Said that I have a mild case of gyno. However, she said it should go away on its own and that I should stop taking the clomid.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So I just got back from the endocrinologist.

Said that I have a mild case of gyno. However, she said it should go away on its own and that I should stop taking the clomid.
So you got this gyno from the ostarine correct?