well i ****ed up and im suppressed and stressed asf

derekab95

Awards
has anyone gotten sick or needed 14-16 hours of sleep from low test?
i was running too many sarms at once (yes i know the kitchen sink).
i was doing yk11 for about 4 days at 10mg and i think it completely ****ed me. i was doing rad and osta too but dont think they played a major part.
im 22 and naturally have a pretty good libido but since i got (what i think is) shut down i couldn't get it up for about 2 days then it got much better after about 3 days of 30mg of nolvadex and some over the counter pct pills. im still barley seeing any solders tho (very little sperm).
i guess i would just like some reassurance that it will go back to normal???? and how long do you think i should run the pct for if i only did 1 week of sarms? (20 rad, 20MK, and 4 days of yk11 10mg)

been training for years
15% bodyfat
healthy diet

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait it out.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re being paranoid. It’s impossible for your sperm count to drop after less than a week of use; it takes about 3-4 months for sperm to be used after being produced. I’d just stay natural anyways.

derekab95

Awards
thanks for the reply! i am probably being paranoid but yk11 is also extremely suppresive and is know to shut people down in as little as a week and a half. it is pretty much a steroid.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply! i am probably being paranoid but yk11 is also extremely suppresive and is know to shut people down in as little as a week and a half. it is pretty much a steroid.
You will be fine in a week -or two.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're 22?
STOP TAKING ALL THE SARMS and maximize your natural abilities. You'll bounce back.

Edit:
4 days of this did no permanent damage, and you're over reacting for sure.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta can shut you down just so you know

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. You're just paranoid. Stop taking them and go natural.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
has anyone gotten sick or needed 14-16 hours of sleep from low test?
i was running too many sarms at once (yes i know the kitchen sink).
i was doing yk11 for about 4 days at 10mg and i think it completely ****ed me. i was doing rad and osta too but dont think they played a major part.
im 22 and naturally have a pretty good libido but since i got (what i think is) shut down i couldn't get it up for about 2 days then it got much better after about 3 days of 30mg of nolvadex and some over the counter pct pills. im still barley seeing any solders tho (very little sperm).
i guess i would just like some reassurance that it will go back to normal???? and how long do you think i should run the pct for if i only did 1 week of sarms? (20 rad, 20MK, and 4 days of yk11 10mg)

been training for years
15% bodyfat
healthy diet
NONE of that stuff was caused by SARMs in 4 days.

* They didn't reduce your ejaculate or sperm quantity in 4 days (and how the **** would you know if your sperm count had fallen without lab work?)

* They didn't drop your T levels down to nothing in 4 days.

* They didn't give you limp dick in 4 days.

* They didn't make you sleep 16 hours a day (even if your test was at zero it still wouldn't make you sleep 16 hours a day).

* Nolvadex didn't fix ANY of your problems because none of them are due to the SARMs...and even if they were, Nolvadex would not have restored your HPTA in 4 days.

WTF are you even talking about? I'm sorry, but when I read **** like this I think to myself "does this person have any idea what they are doing? Do they know ANYTHING about the compounds they are taking, how the HPTA works, or even how the body works in general?"

People, PLEASE LISTEN. Ignorant, illogical posting like this is the reason why NO ONE should be using SARMs (or any other AR receptor agonist) without first educating themselves. These are the kind of people (not saying the OP in particular) that cause chems like this to eventually get banned...because as soon as they perceive the slightest change in their daily functioning they automatically blame the SARM, get paranoid and then run off to the doctor's office, where they subsequently proceed to tell their doctor everything they're taking and how all these problems started after using the SARM. Because the doctors treating these people are also ignorant regarding SARMs--and HATE all things PED related--they do their usual song and dance by telling the patient how "evil" these compounds are and agreeing that their issues likely were mediated by the use of SARMs.

...and this is how we end up with a documented case report blaming SARMs for the occurrence of problems they never caused.

Look how worried this OP is. He actually appears to be genuinely scared that he may have somehow ****ed himself permanently...and has blamed all these issues on a 4 day of SARM cycle, including problems they couldn't possibly have caused.

Guys, all of us have a responsibility to make sure people like this are educated, so that they don't make the industry look bad. As for the guys who are contemplating using chemicals, make sure you know what you're doing before starting.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Until you get your sperm production tested precycle and after discontinuing the Sarms, stop eyeball measuring your jizz volume and crediting it as sperm count! You’ll be fine bro. Spend your money on food and you’ll have less to stress about. There’s not one of us older guys here that won’t tell you, you don’t really need anything before 30 but food, and then some more food. Why do you think most of us pay good money just to walk around with the testosterone levels that you wake up with every day?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Like BloodManor said. Osta can shut you down. Some people react terribly to it and it messes up all their values.

One theory is that one particular brand of "Osta" might not really be "100% Osta" or it could be spiked.

I don't believe any of those sarms would cause those issues in a week. Is this your first run? I'm betting that all the talk about shutdown/supression/low libido/etc has you stressed out. The mind is a powerful thing.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fukk that, get back on the gear and get YUUUGE!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
The only solution I see now is hop on M1T or SD, that way you will really feel what lethargy is.

derekab95

Awards
elo76 thanks for the reply. no this is my third cycle and it wasn't the other sarms it was the YK11 it causes suppression and i think you're right it might of been in my head a little bit.
https ://anabolictv.com/video/sar-ms-yk11-sarm-testosterone-suppression-lab-results/

derekab95

Awards
Mike Arnold thanks for the tough love. I might need it but i have done a fair bit of research (still just a noob tho) and yk11 causes extreme suppression. here's a video with results showing a guy with test level of 1600( after pct) and gets reduced to 1 tenth of that in just a week of yk11 use.
https ://anabolictv.com/video/sar-ms-yk11-sarm-testosterone-suppression-lab-results/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're using a video of "Dr." Tony Huge? ...

xqZMW.gif

derekab95

Awards
does he have a bad reputation or something? i'm not sure of his name

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Mike Arnold thanks for the tough love. I might need it but i have done a fair bit of research (still just a noob tho) and yk11 causes extreme suppression. here's a video with results showing a guy with test level of 1600( after pct) and gets reduced to 1 tenth of that in just a week of yk11 use.
Theres no possible way... fake news

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
sketching out because you cant blow a fat load. oh boy.. stop... lol

like someone mention already just go get a blood test

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You're not cut out for this game man. If this is how you react to imaginary side effects then how are you going to react to real side effects when your libido tanks, balls shrink, and nipples burn?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ AM has a lot of what you need. Lots of references and citations included in posts also, that you can read too. I could spend hours and hours learning here. In fact, I have been for almost 10 years

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Injust got bloods done after 2 wks on YK. Pretty suppressed but not shut down - LH and FSH still in range. Get a test base, finish ur cycle, run a Serm, you will be right.
Edit: was 8wks into S4 cycle too, but really noticed the YK kick in in terms of nut shrinkage and epic gym sessions

derekab95

Awards
this is the advice i want to hear the most but probably isn't the smartest move for my paranoia haha. already grabed epi-andro for a test base and was going to continue but i think id be too stressed about after cycle libido. if anything i have some s4 and would replace yk11 with s4 even tho it is much weaker. so id be doing rad140 20mg, osta 20mg and s4 50mg(gw Too)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're not cut out for this game man. If this is how you react to imaginary side effects then how are you going to react to real side effects when your libido tanks, balls shrink, and nipples burn?
Now if that doesn't make people want to try peds nothing will.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m like you man. I just did 2 weeks of osta and threw the sh!t out because I attributed every negative feeling I had to a potential side effect. I also got extremely sick like you and have been spending 16 hours in bed a day. It’s likely a coincidence.

Like some of the people here have said, anabolic drugs is an old man’s game anyway. I’m just a little older than you and I’ve come to terms with the fact that we should just take advantage of our naturally high hormone levels, eat like lions, and make gains the old fashion way.

When we’re older and we’re bald and our d!cks won’t harden more than a chubber, you better believe steroid super stacks are in the cards. Because why not? But for now just stay natty.

derekab95

Awards
YoungThor yeah i can understand that and have been training since i was 17 pretty all out (nat). very solid advice too but this is my third sarm cycle and have fallen in love with the strength and astetic appeal that just takes sooo long to get with natural work.
the sickness could of been from a rough weekend and my tonsils flaring up again.
def agree with you tho!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YoungThor yeah i can understand that and have been training since i was 17 pretty all out (nat). very solid advice too but this is my third sarm cycle and have fallen in love with the strength and astetic appeal that just takes sooo long to get with natural work.
the sickness could of been from a rough weekend and my tonsils flaring up again.
def agree with you tho!
You seemed to fail to mention you were actually ill in the original post.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
def agree with you tho!
3rd SARMS cycle by 22? That's a lot for a young person. At some point you have to accept the possibility of long-term and short-term side effects, especially at the rate you're using them.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd SARMS cycle by 22? That's a lot for a young person. At some point you have to accept the possibility of long-term and short-term side effects, especially at the rate you're using them.
So many college students are on sarms now. You can't stop them.

derekab95

Awards
Wobmarvel yeah i probably should of but my tonsils have been swollen for 2 years and never made me that sick. they just get sore to eat things, never made me sleep for that long. was getting way too much sleep for a couple of days until i started taking novadex and over the counter pct pills and as mentioned before nolvadex takes like 4 days to work or something so im not even sure if it helped.
thanks for the reply.

derekab95

Awards
210LBS yeah but im not even sure the first cycle were sarms as the company wasnt very solid (focused nutrition) and the second cycle i had to stop before i finished because of study and GF (no libido problems tho). I did make insane gains my first cycle tho with LGD 15mg, Osta 20mg, GW and NMDA 10MG.( if it was legit, who the **** knows tho)

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s no need to stack SARMS like that. People claim legit lgd can add 10 lbs of muscle. I think adding in more SARMS won’t do much besides mess up your liver.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
210LBS yeah but im not even sure the first cycle were sarms as the company wasnt very solid (focused nutrition) and the second cycle i had to stop before i finished because of study and GF (no libido problems tho). I did make insane gains my first cycle tho with LGD 15mg, Osta 20mg, GW and NMDA 10MG.( if it was legit, who the **** knows tho)
Doesn't matter if it's AAS/SARMS/PH/DS. If you're messing with your hormones then you're messing with your hormones. Regardless of what some people may want to believe, playing in this game significantly increases your chances of long-term effects and chances of ending up on TRT. 3 cycles by 22 years old is a lot and certainly a strong start down that path. Not trying to necessarily scare you, but since you are worried about side effects you should be prepared for it.

derekab95

Awards
yeah this is true but, with LGD it holds a lot of water.strength was insane with it tho. I am probably taking a bit too much, using the kitchen sink haha. I just read all these great things and want all the benefits. but if you want to play you have to pay ive been told

derekab95

Awards
210LBS this is sound advice! i have only completed 1 cycle and this is my third attempt and pulled out after a week. I am still interested in taking anabolic substances in the mid to far future but would like to do it educated and safe as possible. i think ill lock the kitchen sink and just stat doing one or 2 sarms at once until im ready.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well he's on the run right now from the federal government and some lawsuits against EA so there's that

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You're 22! You'll make "insane gains" with 500 extra cals a day and a decent training program.">I did make insane gains my first cycle[/QUOTE]

You're 22! You'll make "insane gains" with 500 extra cals a day and a decent training program.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He can barely remember exactly what he was taking during his PCT which apparently includes Osta (??). His physical response to anything is going to be way outside the box as he is about as “enhanced” as one can get. Then he mega-dosed YK during “PCT” as though he was trying to suppress himself for his bloodwork that he had done in Mexico.

I see a few problems here :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 21
Post Cycle Therapy 12
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 48
Anabolics 14