Supplements on a Plane?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know if you can take supplements in a carry on bag with you on a plane? I am going to florida and want to take my bottle of Erase with me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in your carry on? fat chance
in your suitcase...sure.

stupidsable

Awards
Does anybody know if you can take supplements in a carry on bag with you on a plane? I am going to florida and want to take my bottle of Erase with me.
Liquids no, pills yes. I take supps in pill form on planes all the time. Have traveled with tubs of powder in carry on--creatine, etc. Just traveled with Prime last week.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Liquids no, pills yes. I take supps in pill form on planes all the time. Have traveled with tubs of powder in carry on--creatine, etc. Just traveled with Prime last week.
Thanks, that is what I was hoping to hear.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ive brought **** on my carryon with me before, however they were in the 7day pill cases, bottles could be a different story

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
ive brought **** on my carryon with me before, however they were in the 7day pill cases, bottles could be a different story
No difference. I travel with clenbuterol, cytomel, tamoxifen, etc all the time and I travel often. Although these compounds are not for sale OTC in the US, there is nothing wrong with having them in possession for personal use as they are not controlled substances. If you get questioned about clen--which you will not--then tell them it's for asthma. Cytomel, you have a thryoid problem. Tamox, you use for your thinning hair because it helps to block DHT. Get my drift? You can make up anything and they wouldn't know the difference. No one at TSA gives a sh!t anyway. And this is coming from a guy who travels to Mex often and comes back with a ton of "stuff" which half is checked in and the other half is carried on. This leaves me with some security if something were to happen to my suitcase, at least I'll have my carry on gear.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
similiar question what about a baggy full of supplment pills on a cruze.if i put them in my suitcase they wont search or anything right.i will be cruzing from alabama to mexicio.i will be two weeks into my ph cycle dont wan to have to stop taking everything for 5days.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established

Same here. Protein, superpump, pills, etc. several times as carryon

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
similiar question what about a baggy full of supplment pills on a cruze.if i put them in my suitcase they wont search or anything right.i will be cruzing from alabama to mexicio.i will be two weeks into my ph cycle dont wan to have to stop taking everything for 5days.
Read post #6

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had tons of pills and powders with me on a cruise before. In original bottles, in baggies, and not had any issues. They don't care about stuff like that. Now if you had a baggy with 500 or 1000 pills of the same stuff that would be suspicious. In fact they are used to people bringing supps with them. They are more strict with alcohol and hard drugs and I didn't even have any issues with the 2 bottles of liquor in my checked luggage.

I'll be half way done with my PCT for my upcoming cruise and will have my supps with me.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Liquids have to be under 3oz - pills and powders are okay. I flew out of Reagan National on 9/10 last year (day before 9/11) and they pulled all my stuff outta the bag and went through everything. But everything was in labeled containers. They just did it because they had to, not because they thought i was carrying anything suspicious.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
i was asking about a cruze and you where talking about a plane.but i got my answer from the helpful people on here wise guy:wink1:.
LOL I said read #6 because the same thing applies.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL I said read #6 because the same thing applies.
cool thanks i was just worried because i take all my supps in one baggy looks like drugs but all legall i will probally just keep it out of sight.i was just wondering do they search or anything like i could be bring drugs back from mexcio:think: no i better not.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
cool thanks i was just worried because i take all my supps in one baggy looks like drugs but all legall i will probally just keep it out of sight.i was just wondering do they search or anything like i could be bring drugs back from mexcio:think: no i better not.
I bring stuff back all the time. As long as you declare it at customs, you're good to go. Of course you can't bring back "gear" but you can bring back things like Clen and Cytomel. If questioned, just say it's for personal use. You're allowed to bring back a 3 month supply but none of the customs agents know how much that is. I once brought back 15 bottles of Clen and told them I use 5 per month and the guy just laughed and let me through.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never been stopped, searched or anything like that. They just ask if I have anything to declare, bringing back any fruits/vegetables, firearms, weapons, etc. I say no and that's been the end of it. Bags have not ever been searched either. I think they have dogs that walk by them when they are taken off the ship, but they just smell for drugs and such, the hard kind. But then again, we have all heard those stories of people being caught. I think it's just how suspicious you look/act. I dunno :think:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have taken pill bottles in my carryon many times. plus I just traveled with 2oz of Toremifene and nothing was said to me. As long as it's 3oz or less and you put it in a plastic bag, they don't care.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
similar question, does anybody know if I can bring a bottle of transdermal formestane overseas to England in my checked luggage?

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
There is no limit to what you can bring in your checked baggage, TSA is not looking for pills but powders could be another story. Pilled supps noone should have any issues with in your carry-on but words to go by when flying: If in doubt just put it in your checked baggage! Theres no limit on liquids or gels for checked:cheers:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had a problem in the US. Leaving the US to punta cana I had zero problems. Leaving punta cana, they thought I had weed on me, i don't even smoke and the dogs never even reacted to me.. they just grabbed me, started yelling at me in spanish, grabbed me and my girls suitcase when we were waiting in line to check out luggage, opened it, and went threw all of our sh*t.. I had

Multi-vitamins
Fish Oil
VelocityxT
Anabolic pump

all in there regular bottles.. the security officers took 2 random pills of each one.. they dumped the powder from the velocityxt and anabolic pump from 1 cap into a bag and added a liquid to it.. then placed the other two caps in a bag.. I guess the powder tested negative.. they still took a multi and fish oil lol... I had to fill out some form or they wouldn't let me fly back.. something about them testing the pills and if it turns up illegal they will notify US authorities or something..

2 years later, never heard a thing.. scared the sh*t outa me.. didn't think I was coming home.. seriously. They scared me so bad into thinking I did have drugs.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
So checked liquids are alright? I have some bulk DAA I want to bring to vegas and it will be in original container still wrapped in plastic. You think thats OK?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just suggest you leave it in its original container. IMO, if your not leaving the country, if anything they will take it and test if. If your staying domestic, they can just issue a warrant for your arrest if it truly turned up as drugs.

Mike

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will be ok as long as it is labeled- unlabeled capsules or pills may get you into trouble :)

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
I was thinking of pouring the formestane into a squirt type lotion bottle, so they dont give me any problems, do you think I need to go this far, or it should be fine in the original bottle?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I was thinking of pouring the formestane into a squirt type lotion bottle, so they dont give me any problems, do you think I need to go this far, or it should be fine in the original bottle?
You can leave it in the original bottle, there's nothing wrong with taking it on a plane as long as it's under 3.4oz (100ml). So, if the bottle is labeled like 6oz and is only half filled, they won't let it pass. The bottle itself has to be under 3.4oz. It doesn't make sense but that's the rules as per TSA guidelines.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
You can leave it in the original bottle, there's nothing wrong with taking it on a plane as long as it's under 3.4oz (100ml). So, if the bottle is labeled like 6oz and is only half filled, they won't let it pass. The bottle itself has to be under 3.4oz. It doesn't make sense but that's the rules as per TSA guidelines.
cool thanks

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
All I do whenever I take my bi-annual surf trips around the world, is put everything into zip lock bags, and lable them accordingly with a black sharpie. If they have any questions, just start spouting off body building facts and nutrition garbage and they will leave you alone.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about protein powder? i put like 8 scoops of whey in a shaker bottle. Im flying to cancun mexico on thur...i also put my pills in a 7 day pill container...