Unanswered Supplements for the cut phases

bb333

Awards
  • Established
5mg no side effects.

Excuse me, but do I have to arrive at that suggested altitude? 0.2mg per kg?
I weigh 73kg, they would be 146mg.

Is the dosage subjective?

5mg, maximum 10mg (2cps a day), could they bring some benefit, or is it time lost? No effect?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5mg no side effects.

Excuse me, but do I have to arrive at that suggested altitude? 0.2mg per kg?
I weigh 73kg, they would be 146mg.

Is the dosage subjective?

5mg, maximum 10mg (2cps a day), could they bring some benefit, or is it time lost? No effect?
Your max dose should be 14.6 mg not 146... your decimal point was missing.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Your max dose should be 14.6 mg not 146... your decimal point was missing.
I'm an idiot ahaha :D
Thank you!
Great! Up to 3 cps (5mg x 3).
Last question, take 15mg together, is it counterproductive?
On training off days, since I follow the IF diet, and fasting in the morning, I could add some cardio, so as to complete my daily NEAT.
Some idea?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm an idiot ahaha :D
Thank you!
Great! Up to 3 cps (5mg x 3).
Last question, take 15mg together, is it counterproductive?
On training off days, since I follow the IF diet, and fasting in the morning, I could add some cardio, so as to complete my daily NEAT.
Some idea?
From first reply :)

Yohimbine HCL

Use it in a fasted state (upon waking) because its best effects are when insulin is not present. It is the best bang for your buck if you tolerate it, if not you could try an Alpha-Y variety that would eliminate the side effects. (Cold Sweats, Shivers, Increased HR)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Y.HCL 10mg + Caffeina anidra 200mg
In the morning, just wake up! Fast diet if 16/8
Y.HCL 5mg + preworkout with 200mg caffeina anidra.

Everything ok, I'm handling it well!
We hope to see results in 1 month.

Thanks for your help.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WINNER...I want you to pm me after about a week of using ....I enjoy hearing how much people love this combo!!!
What do they do and what’s the difference between them both?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do they do and what’s the difference between them both?
vii-kt is 7-keto dhea, it's primary function in this combo is to speed metabolism.

Invictus is b-AET it's function is reduction of cortisol resulting in less belly fat.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
vii-kt is 7-keto dhea, it's primary function in this combo is to speed metabolism.

Invictus is b-AET it's function is reduction of cortisol resulting in less belly fat.

Right. I think I understand the two products. Would they be used as a stack or in pct together?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering insulin and Yohimbine,
Is it okay to take Yohimbine with a fish oil or olive oil?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Considering insulin and Yohimbine,
Is it okay to take Yohimbine with a fish oil or olive oil?
You want to take Yohimbine away from anything (read my first post in this thread).
Olive oil containing calories and fishoil containing calories would take away from how it can be used best (in a fasted state).
Wake up, take Y, do fasted cardio (if you do), and its best in conjunction with caffeine to enhance its effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want to take Yohimbine away from anything (read my first post in this thread).
Olive oil containing calories and fishoil containing calories would take away from how it can be used best (in a fasted state).
Wake up, take Y, do fasted cardio (if you do), and its best in conjunction with caffeine to enhance its effects.
I'm actually zeroing in on exactly how insulin blunts fat burning, and I see quite a few workarounds in order to be able to (reasonably) maintain a fat burning state even with slightly elevated blood sugar levels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably a mistake to post this, but in case you're curious. I should really learn to shut my mouth...

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.
I do 10mg Yohimbine (5mg yhcl and 5mg 11-hydroxy yohimbine) with 200mg caffeine and Green tea extract.
The reason I asked about fat is because I also take fat soluble supps so I guess I've to take those supps later with food.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
All great! Perfect!
1 week has passed, zero side effects, and the definition is getting better and better.
I have another 3 weeks available, let's see what will come out.
From Monday increase my NEAT! ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

question, can you become "addicted", from the Y.hcl? can he lose his "power" after a certain time? a bit like caffeine, so to speak, if you don't cycle it ...

This is the first question!

The second question is:

something that "re-activates" the "leptin"?

I had thought at 2 weeks of full break diet, but mainly raising fats, and not carbohydrates, because I already know myself, I could "swell", "swallow" too much.

Any advice on this?

Thanks again!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,

question, can you become "addicted", from the Y.hcl? can he lose his "power" after a certain time? a bit like caffeine, so to speak, if you don't cycle it ...

This is the first question!

The second question is:

I had thought at 2 weeks of full break diet, but mainly raising fats, and not carbohydrates, because I already know myself, I could "swell", "swallow" too much.

Any advice on this?

Thanks again!
Always Cycle Y. I iike 8 weeks on , and 2-3 weeks off.

Diet Breaks are not specific enough, anyone can take a break from a diet, but if you don't give yourself enough calories or a surplus to reset leptin then it is not really a "Diet Break". The same could be said depending on how lean the individual is and how long the break is (The longer you diet and lower BF you get the longer the break will have to be or larger surplus on the diet break).

Same people that say they take "Cheat Meals" but eat the same calories in a given day because they cut back so much in their previous meals.. and eat one larger meal...The net result = no difference.

The answer is .. it just depends on the person, their current conditioning, and how they structured their nutrition.
Again --> Most (not all) people who diet break are too nervous to increase their caloric increase and therefore don't fully get the benefit out of it. Things you should notice:
body temperature rising, a slight libido boost, improved performance, endurance, recovery, increased sweating from the extra calories added over 14 days (or however long you break). If you did not, then you probably kept calories too low and need to make them higher on the next break.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any advice on this?

Thanks again!
Can you rephrase this? It's not quite making sense to me. Are you talking about keeping Leptin signals strong (Leptin Sensitivity), or keeping plummeting leptin levels elevated enough to make a difference?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Can you rephrase this? It's not quite making sense to me. Are you talking about keeping Leptin signals strong (Leptin Sensitivity), or keeping plummeting leptin levels elevated enough to make a difference?
Forgive me for bad English (translator).

Yes, since I am in a situation of caloric restriction, for a long time, almost 3 months, I think that the "leptin", the hormone, is slightly "lowered", so I wondered if there is any supplement that can you help me with this.

The other day, I dedicated myself to a glucose refeed (sushi), in the next three days, my feeling of "hunger" was increased, for me, it was an indication of "raising metabolism", a "shock" we say. Thus, a metabolic "recovery" with an increase in "leptin".

All this theoretically, in my opinion.

Now, I know, the more I lose weight (hopefully fat mass) the more frequently I should use "refeed", but I was wondering if there is a supplement that can help me every day.

What about that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive me for bad English (translator).

Yes, since I am in a situation of caloric restriction, for a long time, almost 3 months, I think that the "leptin", the hormone, is slightly "lowered", so I wondered if there is any supplement that can you help me with this.

The other day, I dedicated myself to a glucose refeed (sushi), in the next three days, my feeling of "hunger" was increased, for me, it was an indication of "raising metabolism", a "shock" we say. Thus, a metabolic "recovery" with an increase in "leptin".

All this theoretically, in my opinion.

Now, I know, the more I lose weight (hopefully fat mass) the more frequently I should use "refeed", but I was wondering if there is a supplement that can help me every day.

What about that?
Depends on your bodyfat level, honestly. If you are still above baseline, then your leptin sensitivity is still likely messed up, even with elevated leptin levels - and a refeed becomes much less important other than every 3 weeks or so.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Always Cycle Y. I iike 8 weeks on , and 2-3 weeks off.

Diet Breaks are not specific enough, anyone can take a break from a diet, but if you don't give yourself enough calories or a surplus to reset leptin then it is not really a "Diet Break". The same could be said depending on how lean the individual is and how long the break is (The longer you diet and lower BF you get the longer the break will have to be or larger surplus on the diet break).

Same people that say they take "Cheat Meals" but eat the same calories in a given day because they cut back so much in their previous meals.. and eat one larger meal...The net result = no difference.

The answer is .. it just depends on the person, their current conditioning, and how they structured their nutrition.
Again --> Most (not all) people who diet break are too nervous to increase their caloric increase and therefore don't fully get the benefit out of it. Things you should notice:
body temperature rising, a slight libido boost, improved performance, endurance, recovery, increased sweating from the extra calories added over 14 days (or however long you break). If you did not, then you probably kept calories too low and need to make them higher on the next break.
I am currently at "-25% of calories" compared to my tdee.

"game" with carbohydrates and fats. Proteins are almost always blocked.

Carbohydrates and fats I cycle them, weeks to weeks, days with high carbohydrates, low fats, days off high fats, low carbohydrates, the first week, average carbohydrate days, high fats, off days, high carbo, low fats, second week. And so on. Sometimes, on Mondays I start with high carbo, very low fat (even 10gr, indirect), gradually going up day after day, arriving on Sunday with low carbohydrates, even below 1g per kg of lean mass, and high fat.

In short, I cycle.

As I wrote before, maybe I should add some studied refeed, or the full break diet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am currently at "-25% of calories" compared to my tdee.

"game" with carbohydrates and fats. Proteins are almost always blocked.

Carbohydrates and fats I cycle them, weeks to weeks, days with high carbohydrates, low fats, days off high fats, low carbohydrates, the first week, average carbohydrate days, high fats, off days, high carbo, low fats, second week. And so on. Sometimes, on Mondays I start with high carbo, very low fat (even 10gr, indirect), gradually going up day after day, arriving on Sunday with low carbohydrates, even below 1g per kg of lean mass, and high fat.

In short, I cycle.

As I wrote before, maybe I should add some studied refeed, or the full break diet.
That doesn't anwser anything I asked, Anyone can cycle X or Y amount of calories but you don't ever give me how many you were eating in the dieting phase and on the diet break. a % doesn't give me exact numbers. You need to be precise.

This is what I am referring to
Say Dieting --> 2000 Daily
Diet Break --> 2200 Daily

If this was the case then I would go to 2500 daily on the 2 week diet break
Did you get any of the side effects I asked or stated? If so then that would be an indication of the extra calories and their effects on your hormones. If not then you probably had the net calories too low.

I personally like to give heavy back to back refeeds with my clients as I find I can see in the mirror how they soak up the calories, if they get watery then I know it was too much, if they stay tight and the mirror/scale dont deviate much then I can be more aggressive with them in the upcoming weeks when in a dieting phase.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Now I read your answers!

Meanwhile this is the current situation.

Edit.

Last edited:

bb333

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't anwser anything I asked, Anyone can cycle X or Y amount of calories but you don't ever give me how many you were eating in the dieting phase and on the diet break. a % doesn't give me exact numbers. You need to be precise.

This is what I am referring to
Say Dieting --> 2000 Daily
Diet Break --> 2200 Daily

If this was the case then I would go to 2500 daily on the 2 week diet break
Did you get any of the side effects I asked or stated? If so then that would be an indication of the extra calories and their effects on your hormones. If not then you probably had the net calories too low.

I personally like to give heavy back to back refeeds with my clients as I find I can see in the mirror how they soak up the calories, if they get watery then I know it was too much, if they stay tight and the mirror/scale dont deviate much then I can be more aggressive with them in the upcoming weeks when in a dieting phase.
Ah ok, sorry!
Currently:
Day on:
1700kcal , 190cho, 150pro, 38fat.
Day off:
1890kcal , 115cho, 225pro, 60fat.
I train 3 times a week, current weight around 72kg, I am 176cm tall.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah ok, sorry!
Currently:
Day on:
1700kcal , 190cho, 150pro, 38fat.
Day off:
1890kcal , 115cho, 225pro, 60fat.
Mi alleno 3 volte alla settimana, peso attuale 72kg circa, sono alto 176cm.
I personally dont agree with eating less on workout days. I would revise your macros to this

Day on:
1900kcal , 225 C, 170pro, 45 fat.
Day off:
1700kcal , 125 cho, 170 P, 60fat.

Diet break i would do this
ON -
2300 - 325 C, 160 P, 45F
OFF -
2000 - 175 C, 160 P, 70F

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The only "drawback" is increased sweating during physical exertion.
But this was also present before taking the Y.

For the rest, I had low libido levels.
Now for 2 weeks I have been taking Y., a little has returned to normal.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I personally dont agree with eating less on workout days. I would revise your macros to this

Day on:
Day off:

ON -
2300 - 325 C, 160 P, 45F
OFF -
2000 - 175 C, 160 P, 70F
It could be a good solution!
Thank you!
Now it remains to understand whether to follow it or not, the full break diet!
Or follow the modification of the macros, to my current diet.
What do you say, based on the photo I attached?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It could be a good solution!
Thank you!
Now it remains to understand whether to follow it or not, the full break diet!
Or follow the modification of the macros, to my current diet.
What do you say, based on the photo I attached?
That is my advice, you can use it or not use it
Your choice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find ycl to be great for libido....just sayin

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Day on:
Day off:

ON -
2300 - 325 C, 160 P, 45F
OFF -
2000 - 175 C, 160 P, 70F
Just two questions:
In your opinion, what percentage of "simple sugars" is daily? Is a 15% tolerable?

Another question, a good 70% of "carbohydrates", starting from the postworkout, how do you see it? Great?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just two questions:
In your opinion, what percentage of "simple sugars" is daily? Is a 15% tolerable?

Another question, a good 70% of "carbohydrates", starting from the postworkout, how do you see it? Great?
I personally like to split my CHO up between pre/intra/post when limiting them. You want to keep your body in an optimal training state. Pre-workout is the better choice for carbs (in higher amounts) due to the fact you want to provide the body with glycogen to enhance your training.
iF you have 225g on workout days I would do around 50/50/50 (Pre/intra/post) and then allot the remaining carbs from veggies + one other starchy meal

15% fine.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started PES Lipovate along with their forskolin product and I’m definitely beginning to see some of them abs.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Day on:
Day off:

ON -
2300 - 325 C, 160 P, 45F
OFF -
2000 - 175 C, 160 P, 70F
I continue to lose weight despite the increase in calories!
Great ;)

After two weeks of "FBD" return to the low-calorie!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I'm following a "reverse diet", I came out of the "IF 16/8", for my convenience, I wanted to arrive with at least two pre workout meals, to have more strength.

The question is, can I continue to take Y.Hcl, during the "gradual increase" in calories?

15mg of Y.Hcl in the preworkout?

Since breakfast returns in the morning!

Grazie!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,

I'm following a "reverse diet", I came out of the "IF 16/8", for my convenience, I wanted to arrive with at least two pre workout meals, to have more strength.

The question is, can I continue to take Y.Hcl, during the "gradual increase" in calories?

15mg of Y.Hcl in the preworkout?

Since breakfast returns in the morning!

Grazie!
Y dose won't change
First thing upon waking.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi The Solution.

So, even if I have breakfast after half an hour? Will Y. work anyway?
Take it first thing upon waking, wait.. then eat.
The further you space apart the better.

Last edited:

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Take it first thing upon waking, wait.. then eat.
The further you space apart the better.
Ok! thank you! excellent product;)

It seemed to me that after a meal, the Y. in the presence of insulin, "stopped" from "working".

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought the Swiss Y.HCL. each tablet is 10mg. per day the maximum recommended quantity how much is it? weight 74kg. thank you!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought the Swiss Y.HCL. each tablet is 10mg. per day the maximum recommended quantity how much is it? weight 74kg. thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus/vii-kt...lose that gut!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bb333

Awards
  • Established

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are they a sponsor here? I would like to check that out. not aware of that company

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dose First thing upon waking
Work up to that dose. ---> .02mg/kg
So start at 10mg (if you can tolerate) and slowly add.

From Page 1

Yohimbine HCL
Start at 2.5mg and work your way up to .02mg/kg (since your new tabs are 10mg use that, if its too strong then consider buying ones that are 2.5mg per cap)
Use it in a fasted state (upon waking) because its best effects are when insulin is not present. It is the best bang for your buck if you tolerate it, if not you could try an Alpha-Y variety that would eliminate the side effects. (Cold Sweats, Shivers, Increased HR)

Last edited:

bb333

Awards
  • Established
hi guys, in a period of bulk (hypercaloric) high fat, medium carbohydrates, can yohimbine make sense? taken on an empty stomach for example half an hour before breakfast, with cardio liss. advise me please!