-Matt

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not interested in ever becoming a bodybuilder or stepping foot on a stage, so I don't really understand the obsession with looks. To each his own though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not interested in ever becoming a bodybuilder or stepping foot on a stage, so I don't really understand the obsession with looks. To each his own though.
What is your reason for working out? Serious, not being a dick.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
i think there is some lotions... not sure if they work though

underthesun

Awards
Like everyone has mentioned before, Erase Pro just works really well. I also liked androhard too. However, both are pretty expensive. If you want to try something on the cheap, I had a good experience with natadrol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Working out for all the health benefits is wonderful and SHOULD be first and foremost....but hey,,, I bet you wont complain when your BF% drops and you gain some lean mass...

BUt I understand your stance...

But the majority of people want a 'cosmetic' effect from training....'round delts, huge arms, brick abs etc"

-Matt

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To keep healthy and stay fit as I age. Lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, strengthen bones, keep my mind sharp.
Good to see and props to you bro. I wish you all the best and very well said.

Mike

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8% bF and below
DHT product such as AndroHard
Aromatase control product such as Erase pro
ECA/CLEN which contributes to diuresis
11 KT for stress/cortisol control --AndroLean

-Matt

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8% bF and below

-Matt
Out of curiosity, what do you do with natural athletes rather than chemically assisted ones?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^I would love to know.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That would probably depend on your definition of "natural"
There arent really more ways than one way to explain all natural... So i dont get what u mean.

Anabolic..or...non anabolic

Unless u r talking no supps at all,just food.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your reason for working out? Serious, not being a dick.
To out lift 99% of the world population...:) For all the reasons T-Bone said and simply because I like lifting things and putting them down especially heavy things.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
To out lift 99% of the world population...:) For all the reasons T-Bone said and simply because I like lifting things and putting them down especially heavy things.
Whats heavy to one,may not he heavy to another!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That's the beauty of it:) All about challenging yourself mentally and physically
Thats exactly why i do rhis bodybuilding thing.....mainly for the mental challenge.The best competition in the world is yourself against yourself!!! FACT! :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I do it because I am incredibly vain.
I have to attest to this a bit. I do it because you can't. And when you tell me "I couldn't ever do that" It drives me. I can and I will.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8% bF and below

-Matt
Agreed. Androgens are what competitors use close to contests for this purpose.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, what do you do with natural athletes rather than chemically assisted ones?
Here a few guys whom I prepped that were 100% not using hormones while I helped them...

10 days out small.jpg
10 days out small1.jpg
j palm side chest.JPG

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^Alot of times natural guys will get DRIER since they have less variables to be concerned with....this drug countering this side effect, plus this drug to counter this other side effect etc....They might not be big, round and full --- but they can get dry and very conditioned!-Matt

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Drink a bottle of jack, then you'll wake up dry and hard the next morning

Lmfao

Broscience

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Drink a bottle of jack, then you'll wake up dry and hard the next morning

Lmfao

Broscience
Not recommending it but can vouch for this haha I always wake up appearing "dryer" and "leaner" after a moderate night of drinking.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just imagine how dried out you would've been after a balls-to-the-walls night of drinking! You're not really REALLY dry unless your head feels like it's taking a railroad spike.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Alot of times natural guys will get DRIER since they have less variables to be concerned with....this drug countering this side effect, plus this drug to counter this other side effect etc....They might not be big, round and full --- but they can get dry and very conditioned!-Matt

Def agree.. balancing everything from AAS to pharmacological meds for hypertension, and everything else can become quite the challenge. You have 5 different meds to counteract side effects for 5 other things.. its just a chain reaction that is hard to stop.

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fascinated between the differences in pre workout prep for naturals and assisted athletes. To me I have never done anything that drastic for the week prior a shoot but my body fat levels are not bodybuilder-esque. I only need to come in at 7%, nowhere near as dry as the guys in these photos.

Matt, what would your protocols look like for natural athletes? Actually natural, not 'natural *wink*' lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am fascinated between the differences in pre workout prep for naturals and assisted athletes. To me I have never done anything that drastic for the week prior a shoot but my body fat levels are not bodybuilder-esque. I only need to come in at 7%, nowhere near as dry as the guys in these photos.

Matt, what would your protocols look like for natural athletes? Actually natural, not 'natural *wink*' lol.
My understanding is those guys were natural.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
My understanding is those guys were natural.
indeed.

i'm not Matt, but i think i can emulate his response....

there is no difference between protocols for natty/enhanced per se - it is the fact of 'enhancement' that you then may have to do some things to 'counteract' the effects of that enhancement, that differs.
even then, it is not night/day differences in guidelines..

the same principles that apply to totally natty guys will work when utilized with anabolics.

ppl like to make this a complicated thought process (been there, done that myself :)).
it's not.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indeed.

there is no difference between protocols for natty/enhanced per se - it is the fact of 'enhancement' that you then may have to do some things to 'counteract' the effects of that enhancement, that differs.

the same principles that apply to totally natty guys will work when utilized with anabolics.

ppl like to make this a complicated thought process (been there, done that myself :)).
it's not.
I would hope that it differs a lot to what he outlined previously lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I would hope that it differs a lot to what he outlined previously lol.
if you are talking about this:

8% bF and below

then obviously........

there would be some otc product that you could use in place of this, if desired.
(already illustrated by erase pro/ECA)

as far as diet/training goes, which is ULTIMATELY the catalyst for getting into ultra-low bf levels, there would be no (or very little) difference.

diet is key - not drugs, and not supps.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Not recommending it but can vouch for this haha I always wake up appearing "dryer" and "leaner" after a moderate night of drinking.
Theres been times Ive woken up with my brain swirling but looking peeled. Not advocating it - just seconding the vouch

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are talking about this:

8% bF and below

then obviously........

there would be some otc product that you could use in place of this, if desired.
(already illustrated by erase pro/ECA)

as far as diet/training goes, which is ULTIMATELY the catalyst for getting into ultra-low bf levels, there would be no (or very little) difference.

diet is key - not drugs, and not supps.
You are complicating this and not answering my initial question lol.

- Matt posts up a protocol involving some PEDs as his protocol for people in the final phases
- As he has only posted a single protocol, I get curious and ask what he does if he has a natural competitor
- You jump in and tell me the protocols don't differ
- I say that they do because his protocol revolves around PEDs and real naturals won't use them
- You then tell me diet and training is key and there would be little difference from assisted athletes even though this isn't my question
- I am still none the wiser to what protocol he likes using, if any, with natural athletes.

With all due respect, I was asking Matt if he had a protocol he regularly uses with natural competitors because I made an assumption he coaches a lot of bodybuilders so wanted to know how his compared to mine. I am still curious to know what protocol he uses. I am not asking how diet and training differ, I was asking a very brief question solely on natural supplementation prior to contest.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BDCC, you compete natural?
I am strictly no AAS/PH products. I don't compete though, fitness modelling is where I am at so in theory I could take AAS and it wouldn't matter as I don't get tested, they are just not for me.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am strictly no AAS/PH products. I don't compete though, fitness modelling is where I am at so in theory I could take AAS and it wouldn't matter as I don't get tested, they are just not for me.

BDCC,

Snag is of course saying very accurate things regarding diet is always key regardless of drugs or no drugs...

I think you after how exactly I 'peak' and 'dry out' a natty guy opposed to an assisted? I will actually look at those guys files and I can literally just paste it..

If you noticed -- I dont keep secrets like these other guru/prep guys.

I believe in sharing info on forums that I PERSONALLY would appreciate learning about.

Too many shady, agenda ridden people out there...

No secrets -- this stuff isn't always novelty information

-Matt

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indeed.

the same principles that apply to totally natty guys will work when
utilized with anabolics.

it's not.
Protocols are very different when dealing with insulin and peptides for fullness.. pharma diuretics for dryness.. pgcl and laxatives to flatten the midsection.. seo to bring up lagging muscles or making muscles fuller without weight gain to make wt classes. Etc.

Bodybuilding not natural is quite the ordeal. Fun but scary to live and do.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protocols are very different when dealing with insulin and peptides for fullness.. pharma diuretics for dryness.. pgcl and laxatives to flatten the midsection.. seo to bring up lagging muscles or making muscles fuller without weight gain to make wt classes. Etc.

Bodybuilding not natural is quite the ordeal. Fun but scary to live and do.
Everyone does stuff different. I use to do more now i find i can control my appearance much better with higher doses of less of certain things.

All the respect in the world for natty bodybuilders.

Mike