Supplement libido

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll see what I can do on this. I got up to date prices on it a couple months back just to verify what was available (because a company launched a product with a standardization that didn't exist at one time and I was checking to see if it did now, and it doesn't).
If a bulk product makes sense to you business wise, cost wise and there is demand for it, that would be a plus (at least for me).

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll see what I can do on this. I got up to date prices on it a couple months back just to verify what was available (because a company launched a product with a standardization that didn't exist at one time and I was checking to see if it did now, and it doesn't).
I think it would be a good seller... if it’s a decent %... something like 20% not 3% or icarrins instead of icariin... it seems to be a decent product with some actual research behind it. Just most companies are so low dose you’d have to take 1/5 the bottle a day haha... please keep me updated!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it would be a good seller... if it’s a decent %... something like 20% not 3% or icarrins instead of icariin... it seems to be a decent product with some actual research behind it. Just most companies are so low dose you’d have to take 1/5 the bottle a day haha... please keep me updated!
Most customers don't realize the difference so most companies offering one - if they do it the right way, they get fussed at for being so expensive when company xyz has one for 5.00. So that's traditionally been the issue with this ingredient.

If we do one, it would be a 20% icariin.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Most customers don't realize the difference so most companies offering one - if they do it the right way, they get fussed at for being so expensive when company xyz has one for 5.00. So that's traditionally been the issue with this ingredient.

If we do one, it would be a 20% icariin.
if I had any idea how to do any of that I would consider it... there are very few legit % out there that aren’t absurdly high... for instance I’m taking on for $16 for 60 pills, 1 g HGW, 10% icariin, so that’s 100 mg icariin per tablet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if I had any idea how to do any of that I would consider it... there are very few legit % out there that aren’t absurdly high... for instance I’m taking on for $16 for 60 pills, 1 g HGW, 10% icariin, so that’s 100 mg icariin per tablet.
Is it 1 gram per pill? If so, that's 60 grams total HGW per bottle. If it is really 10% Icariin and not Icariins, the raw material cost alone would be over 9.00 per bottle in just raw material cost! That's before capsules, bottle, production, etc.

1 gram x 60 tabs = 60 grams per container
1 kg. = 1000 grams
1000 divided by 60 = 16.66 bottles per kg. (f the luck on that; I hate that number lol)
The price of true Horny Goat Weed at 10% Icariin is between 140 and 150 per kg.

With a price of 9.00 in just raw materials, there's no way they are making hardly anything selling it at 16 per bottle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What about bulbine?
Bulbine is good, the main thing to remember with it is that there is a dosing 'sweet spot' and more doesn't equal better. Just follow the label instructions and you'll be good to go.

Its not my top pick for libido, I prefer things like Trib, Tongkat, Boron, Divanil and Fadogia but a bit of bulbine on the side always did me good.

Typically ill hunt down a product that has some or all of those in good dosages (M Test has a lot of these).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just did some calculations based off the price of real Horny Goat Weed standardized for 20% Icariin (not Icariins).

Here would be some rough example pricing of what you could expect it to sell for if we did the following options:
- 30 caps - 500 mg. (20% Icariin) - 19.99 to 24.99
- 60 caps - 500 mg. (20% Icariin) - 29.99 to 34.99

If enough people are interested, I'm glad to do one. The fear on my end is people just buying the cheapest ones and not understanding the difference.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it 1 gram per pill? If so, that's 60 grams total HGW per bottle. If it is really 10% Icariin and not Icariins, the raw material cost alone would be over 9.00 per bottle in just raw material cost! That's before capsules, bottle, production, etc.

1 gram x 60 tabs = 60 grams per container
1 kg. = 1000 grams
1000 divided by 60 = 16.66 bottles per kg. (f the luck on that; I hate that number lol)
The price of true Horny Goat Weed at 10% Icariin is between 140 and 150 per kg.

With a price of 9.00 in just raw materials, there's no way they are making hardly anything selling it at 16 per bottle.
that is what it is listed at... source naturals on Amazon...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just did some calculations based off the price of real Horny Goat Weed standardized for 20% Icariin (not Icariins).

Here would be some rough example pricing of what you could expect it to sell for if we did the following options:

If enough people are interested, I'm glad to do one. The fear on my end is people just buying the cheapest ones and not understanding the difference.
I have to assume that a bulk powder would be much less expensive?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested and would purchase!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to the topic at hand, something that works quite quickly is Alpha Stano powder (caps are also coming soon) - this is epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins - causes rapid uptake and improved bioavailability.

Also, someone mentioned ultra hard - this is AMAZING for libido, but it's not going to kick in within 30 min

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
to the topic at hand, something that works quite quickly is Alpha Stano powder (caps are also coming soon) - this is epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins - causes rapid uptake and improved bioavailability.

Also, someone mentioned ultra hard - this is AMAZING for libido, but it's not going to kick in within 30 min
Yes, you are 100% correct - Alpha Stano powder increases drive.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Absolutely interested.

HGW is huge with libido. Notice this anytime I half-way mega dose it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to assume that a bulk powder would be much less expensive?
A little but not a lot. And it wouldn't be feasible for us to do this in a powder because the general health customer base normally won't take powders for something like this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely interested.

HGW is huge with libido. Notice this anytime I half-way mega dose it.
Thanks. I'm definitely open to doing it. My biggest concern is if enough people would know the difference with the high concentration extract to try it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For people looking for Epiandrosterone, here are some other great options:

CEL Stano-Plex - 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandrosterone + VASO6, which is great for erection quality.

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean - 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandrosterone + KSM66 & Paradoxine for those focused on fat loss.

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. per capsule of Epiandrosterone.

Xtreme Performance Gels - EpiAndro Gel for those that prefer a transdermal.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks. I'm definitely open to doing it. My biggest concern is if enough people would know the difference with the high concentration extract to try it.
I think they would be... it seems to be a good supplement just most people don’t look at icariin % or total icariin mg per pill... please make it! I like your other products.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little but not a lot. And it wouldn't be feasible for us to do this in a powder because the general health customer base normally won't take powders for something like this.
Makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen Butea Superba mentioned a lot for this in some threads. I'd like to ask anyone that's tried it - did you like it? What dose/brand did you use? Did you have any stomach or anxiety side effects?

I'm trying to decide if we want to include it in the libido product we are working on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of epi-andro in a transdermal....iconic formulations ULTRA EPI is 450mg per dose with 28 doses per bottle and with my code THEBIGT it is $50. i've heard that transdermal delivery of certain hormones like epiandro deliverys twice as much active ingredient than oral....WOW!!!

matteoF1

Awards
I've seen Butea Superba mentioned a lot for this in some threads. I'd like to ask anyone that's tried it - did you like it? What dose/brand did you use? Did you have any stomach or anxiety side effects?

I'm trying to decide if we want to include it in the libido product we are working on.
Im also interesting..

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're going to empty my bank account with all the products you're recommending! :LOL:

I kind of feel like this is just semantics. I mean, when I feel turned on, I feel like my libido goes up. But I guess I've never actually researched the term 'libido' to see exactly what it means. But, needless to say, I have the feeling I want to have sex and that's what would refer to as libido.

Yeah that's true. I do have this ongoing anxiety disorder issue where I'm plagued by negative thoughts. My brain is just constantly trying to bring up negative things from my past and it can really stress me out. So, I'll be sexing/fapping and just some random thought will pop into my head about this girl in high school I had sex with and it went badly or I missed an opportunity to slay a girl (Man, if I know then what I would have known now, I would have had so much more sex - ah, how the youth is wasted on the young) and it will just throw me off from my game.

Another issue is I take SSRIs and those can give people problems in bed.

Interesting. Let me know when you get your capsules back in stock and I'll give them a try. How much do you need for a good libido boost? That plus 3g of citrulline might be just the trick.

Well, now, that's interesting because boron has been known for years as a phoney baloney test booster. Maybe you're just getting a placebo effect?

Boron Supplement

How does the powder taste?
I can find a ton of articles supporting Boron also - having used Nitraflex a bunch of times I can tell without a doubt it raises libido and isn't placebo. Its not as strong for me as DAA, but certainly does. Anecdotally I'm sure you'll see a lot of other folks with similar experience

DAA powder is super acidic as a powder, I prefer tablets or caps.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boron Citrate:
- I think you are mistaken.
- Boron Citrate has clinical research on it and is proven as a natural testosterone booster.
- Like anything, individual results may vary but it is definitely not 'phoney'.
- You may be thinking about back in the 90's where Boron was overhyped and under-dosed.
- Plus, I'm not sure if you know, but the person you just said that to is one of the more knowledgeable people on the forums and has posted on this and other forums when they were more popular on and off for many, many years and has done some very great, detailed logs over the years so I definitely wouldn't regard him as someone easily fooled by a placebo.
appreciate that Steve!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can find a ton of articles supporting Boron also - having used Nitraflex a bunch of times I can tell without a doubt it raises libido and isn't placebo. Its not as strong for me as DAA, but certainly does. Anecdotally I'm sure you'll see a lot of other folks with similar experience

DAA powder is super acidic as a powder, I prefer tablets or caps.
Thanks for the info on the DAA.

Reminding me of GAT Nitraflex reminded me that GAT used to sell a super test boosting version of boron called "Calcium fructopyranose borate" All the studies on it show it's good for joint health, but at the time, they were really touting it as a testosterone booster.

You can still find it on Amazon as a joint aid, but it might be a very potent test booster. But, I don't know why GAT dropped it if it was so good. Maybe they couldn't find the raws, or it just didn't pan out as they expected. I don't know. I'll shoot them an email and see what they say.

Last edited:
RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's what GAT had to say.

Question:
Hi,
I was wondering why you no longer sell Calcium fructopyranose borate. I know it was touted as a testosterone booster a few years back, but I notice you don't carry it and only use boron citrate as your main source of boron.

Can you tell me why you decided to drop Calcium fructopyranose borate?

Answer:
Human studies are done citing 10 mg of yielded boron. We actually have double the amount of boron in the new formula. We chose this route to increase the active amount of boron to clinical amounts without adjusting the price up to our customers.

Thanks for reaching out!

May your dat be GATastic.

Team GAT

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah that's true. I do have this ongoing anxiety disorder issue where I'm plagued by negative thoughts. My brain is just constantly trying to bring up negative things from my past and it can really stress me out. So, I'll be sexing/fapping and just some random thought will pop into my head about this girl in high school I had sex with and it went badly or I missed an opportunity to slay a girl (Man, if I know then what I would have known now, I would have had so much more sex - ah, how the youth is wasted on the young) and it will just throw me off from my game.

Another issue is I take SSRIs and those can give people problems in bed.
According to this he may just need something to just put him in more parasympathetic system -
ashwagandha and beet root powder should take care this...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Uhh yes. Make these!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Longjack is kinda like hgw from my experience

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In case anyone has a recommendation for Horny Goat Weed with high icariin %, please post them. It used to be easy to find in bulk, but now it isn't.
Just started swanson's. 50% Icariins. Pricey $40 for 30 caps. Started stacking it with Han Swolo because I read that in TCM osthole and Icariins are combined for libido,etc. Just started using the stack so no conclusions yet

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like cel Mtest but this new SNS optimize-T blows everything outta the water

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just started swanson's. 50% Icariins. Pricey $40 for 30 caps. Started stacking it with Han Swolo because I read that in TCM osthole and Icariins are combined for libido,etc. Just started using the stack so no conclusions yet
Morphopump, by Morphogen Nutrition, has HGW with 60% icariin. That comes out to 100mg/capsule (120 caps per bottle). There are other benefits to Morphopump and no one takes only one cap per serving, but just considering the HGW amount, 3 caps of Morphopump yield 300mgs icariin (40 servings) and Swanson yields 300mgs of icariin in two caps (15 servings). Add to that the additional benefits of MP, and it is an even better deal.

I gave Sustain Alpha a try. If anything, it led to a decrease in my libido. I agree that there doesn't seem to be any acute libido increasing ingredients in the product. Best thing for my libido seems to be regular resistance training without wiping myself out and supplementing with vitamin D.

Last edited:
grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Morphopump, by Morphogen Nutrition, has HGW with 60% icariin. That comes out to 100mg/capsule (120 caps per bottle). There are other benefits to Morphopump and no one takes only one cap per serving, but just considering the HGW amount, 3 caps of Morphopump yield 300mgs icariins (40 servings) and Swanson yields 300mgs of icariins in two caps (15 servings). Add to that the additional benefits of MP, and it is an even better deal.

I gave Sustain Alpha a try. If anything, it led to a decrease in my libido. I agree that there doesn't seem to be any acute libido increasing ingredients in the product. Best thing for my libido seems to be regular resistance training without wiping myself out and supplementing with vitamin D.
I'll look into it. Although I had good results with Swanson's. I always wonder about each companies source 4 raw materials. Anyhow thanks 4 the heads up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be careful when looking at Horny Goat Weed products. A lot of people don't realize that there is a difference between Icariin and Icariins (note the s makes a difference). Icariins is a family of ingredients where Icariin is a specific ingredient.

Icariin (no s at the end) is the most effective extract and the one responsible for the libido benefits.

Icariins (with an s) is a lot cheaper but nowhere hear as effective in terms of results.

This is one of the confusion points that's led to mixed feedback over the years on this particular ingredient. And its been compounded even more bc of a lot of companies either intentionally or unintentionally used the Icariins type and claimed it to be Icariin. Some companies may intentionally mislead people on this but some others may not even know the difference and unintentionally label Icariins as Icariin.

From a raw material supply standpoint, its extremely hard to find a percentage of purity higher than 20% Icariin. And even when/if a company is able to find higher % raws, the price increase is disproportionate past a certain point. I had done a long detailed breakdown of this awhile back, earlier this year I think, in another Horny Goat Weed thread. But basically:
1000 mg. Horny Goat Weed @ 10% Icariin = 100 mg. Icariin
500 mg. Horny Goat Weed @ 20% Icariin = 100 mg. Icariin

^^^^ Up to this point, the cost is very similar. Doing a 20% is slightly more but nothing dramatic. The final cost of raw materials price would be within 1.00 to 1.50 of one another.

However, past that point, the raw materials become disproportionately more expensive.
Like going to say a 40% @ 250 mg. to yield the 100 mg. if proportionate would be approximately double the price per kg. of he 20% but that's not the case. It's more like 3 to 4 times the price of the 20%; so the best value to the customer would just be to use more of the 20% instead of going to the 40%.

Many of the higher than 20% ones that you see are the Icariins ones bc a kg. of 50% Icariins (with the s) is still less the same price or less than a legit kg. of the 10% Icariin.

^^^^ I hope that all of that makes sense to anyone interested.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Be careful when looking at Horny Goat Weed products. A lot of people don't realize that there is a difference between Icariin and Icariins (note the s makes a difference). Icariins is a family of ingredients where Icariin is a specific ingredient.

Icariin (no s at the end) is the most effective extract and the one responsible for the libido benefits.

Icariins (with an s) is a lot cheaper but nowhere hear as effective in terms of results.

This is one of the confusion points that's led to mixed feedback over the years on this particular ingredient. And its been compounded even more bc of a lot of companies either intentionally or unintentionally used the Icariins type and claimed it to be Icariin. Some companies may intentionally mislead people on this but some others may not even know the difference and unintentionally label Icariins as Icariin.

From a raw material supply standpoint, its extremely hard to find a percentage of purity higher than 20% Icariin. And even when/if a company is able to find higher % raws, the price increase is disproportionate past a certain point. I had done a long detailed breakdown of this awhile back, earlier this year I think, in another Horny Goat Weed thread. But basically:

^^^^ Up to this point, the cost is very similar. Doing a 20% is slightly more but nothing dramatic. The final cost of raw materials price would be within 1.00 to 1.50 of one another.

However, past that point, the raw materials become disproportionately more expensive.
Like going to say a 40% @ 250 mg. to yield the 100 mg. if proportionate would be approximately double the price per kg. of he 20% but that's not the case. It's more like 3 to 4 times the price of the 20%; so the best value to the customer would just be to use more of the 20% instead of going to the 40%.

Many of the higher than 20% ones that you see are the Icariins ones bc a kg. of 50% Icariins (with the s) is still less the same price or less than a legit kg. of the 10% Icariin.

Wow. Never considered that there would be a difference. Interestingly, Morphogen claims 60% icariin[!] (sans "s"). Swanson's is also the icarrin version. I edited my pervious post for accuracy.

If Morphogen's claim is legit, that's even more impressive in light of your information.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow. Never considered that there would be a difference. Interestingly, Morphogen claims 60% icariin[!] (sans "s"). Swanson's is also the icarrin version. I edited my pervious post for accuracy.

If Morphogen's claim is legit, that's even more impressive in light of your information.
There are quite a few instances with herbal ingredients that can make a big difference.

I want to make absolutely sure to clarify that my post was meant to be informational and not related to any specific company.

In the case of Horny Goat Weed and Icariin, I will say that based off of the pricing of real 60% Icariin, it wouldn't be cost effective at all to use in a product and a brand would be much better for both themselves and their consumers values to just use a higher dose of the 20% version. Plus, in addition to being more expensive, there is no supply chain stability on the higher % extracts of Icariin. So it could just lead to multiple issues for the company themselves.

I think that some companies do intentionally use the Icariin/Icariins as a sales pitch/marketing advantage and absolutely do know what they're doing, but like I mentioned in my first post on it, there are also some companies that don't know the differences and it can be an example of confusion rather than being something intentional on their end.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

will SNS ever release a icariin product? And thanks for the explanation of icariin vs icariins. Have read similar articles on the differences

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
will SNS ever release a icariin product? And thanks for the explanation of icariin vs icariins. Have read similar articles on the differences
Yes, we will be. Hopefully sometimes early 2022. The formula/specs are done, just need to finish up the label and get it into the production lineup.

We will also be doing a Libido Boost XT product that will have it in there. This project has been in the works but we've kind of changed gears with it a little. At first, it was going to be a lot like Optimize-T but have some tweaks towards libido; but we've had such good feedback on Optimize-T for libido, we've decided to make them to where they can be stacked and Libido Boost XT target a few different areas of libido and sexual function.

Also, we do use Icariin in CEL PCT Assist. At the daily recommended use, PCT Assist has 500 mg. of 20% so 200 mg. active Icariin per day :)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, we will be. Hopefully sometimes early 2022. The formula/specs are done, just need to finish up the label and get it into the production lineup.

We will also be doing a Libido Boost XT product that will have it in there. This project has been in the works but we've kind of changed gears with it a little. At first, it was going to be a lot like Optimize-T but have some tweaks towards libido; but we've had such good feedback on Optimize-T for libido, we've decided to make them to where they can be stacked and Libido Boost XT target a few different areas of libido and sexual function.

Also, we do use Icariin in CEL PCT Assist. At the daily recommended use, PCT Assist has 500 mg. of 20% so 200 mg. active Icariin per day :)
Definitely want to know more!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There are quite a few instances with herbal ingredients that can make a big difference.

I want to make absolutely sure to clarify that my post was meant to be informational and not related to any specific company.

In the case of Horny Goat Weed and Icariin, I will say that based off of the pricing of real 60% Icariin, it wouldn't be cost effective at all to use in a product and a brand would be much better for both themselves and their consumers values to just use a higher dose of the 20% version. Plus, in addition to being more expensive, there is no supply chain stability on the higher % extracts of Icariin. So it could just lead to multiple issues for the company themselves.

I think that some companies do intentionally use the Icariin/Icariins as a sales pitch/marketing advantage and absolutely do know what they're doing, but like I mentioned in my first post on it, there are also some companies that don't know the differences and it can be an example of confusion rather than being something intentional on their end.
With the cost of Morphopump being what it is (it's not cheap) and the reputation of the company, my thought, with a high level of confidence, is that Morphogen is using a 60% extract of "the good stuff" i.e. icariin. Good insight on the product, none the less. Thanks.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Good to know. Thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Definitely want to know more!
About which part? :)

I'll be glad to answer anything that you'd like to know that I can.

If you mean the Horney Goat Weed/Icariin, it will likely be a 60 Veg Cap size of 500 mg. @ 20% Icariin.

For PCT Assist, its an awesome products as a natural test booster and libido enhancer. A lot of times people overlook how great it is for that bc of the name. And it is great for PCT, but is also great for so much more.

For Libido Boost XT, I'm thinking ingredients for libido and also for erection quality and ejaculate volume.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About which part? :)

I'll be glad to answer anything that you'd like to know that I can.

If you mean the Horney Goat Weed/Icariin, it will likely be a 60 Veg Cap size of 500 mg. @ 20% Icariin.

For PCT Assist, its an awesome products as a natural test booster and libido enhancer. A lot of times people overlook how great it is for that bc of the name. And it is great for PCT, but is also great for so much more.

For Libido Boost XT, I'm thinking ingredients for libido and also for erection quality and ejaculate volume.
Yea I was interested in the horny goat weed and libido boost xt… I’ve taken pct assist it was a good add on…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea I was interested in the horny goat weed and libido boost xt… I’ve taken pct assist it was a good add on…
Awesome.

Libido Boost XT is going to be a very interesting product. The challenge was Optimize-T is so good for libido, it was how to make something as good or better than it for libido but that can also be stacked with it. That's why I approached it from the angle of thinking other ways it can improve sexual health in addition to just libido.