Supplement for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I'm 29 , weigh 224 . I do cardio at least a mile and half a day also lift weights . I have changed my eating habits for the better . I don't want to take statins to lower cholesterol . My blood pressure has been around low 133-143 systolic my diastolic is always in the low 70s . With that being said is there a supplement to help with stuff like that ? Like heart health ? What do you'll recommend ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your BP isn’t bad. Could lower a bit.

Make sure you’re getting your heart rate up a good bit during cardio.

Cholesterol: krill oil, citrus bergamot, fish oil, seal oil.

BP: aged garlic extract, grape seed, olive leaf extract

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
other options
HBP: celery seed w/ high 3nB, (natural factors)
CHOL: Abana, (Himalaya)

Hawthorne berry needs to be taken for a while to show its effects so be patient.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Might be easiest to take something all-encompassing like CEL cycle assist. would ahve you covered for all of those as well as some other areas. No issue taking it even if 100% healthy either.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Thanks for all the replys . Yea they keep telling me it ain't that bad but I feel really bad when it's up high . Like I can feel my heartbeat everywhere in my body . I was looking for a all in one supplement seems like to much work and money to buy them all separate .
So is cel cycle assist the best all in one supplement ? Once again thanks to everyone who replied . I appreciate ull !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the replys . Yea they keep telling me it ain't that bad but I feel really bad when it's up high . Like I can feel my heartbeat everywhere in my body . I was looking for a all in one supplement seems like to much work and money to buy them all separate .
So is cel cycle assist the best all in one supplement ? Once again thanks to everyone who replied . I appreciate ull !
It’s def one of the most well respected/used and always well priced. Will cover all your bases for under $25/Mo or longer if you don’t even need the full dose

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Assist helped my cholesterol (actually had multiple blood tests). I have genetically high cholesterol and didn't want to get on a statin so I started Cycle Assts and Niacin and it worked very well. Give it a shot!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For blood pressure, i'd look into celery seed extract & arjuna along with potassium nitrate
For cholesterol, bergomonte by far.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Garlic and hibiscus tea for BP... cardio and diet obviously too

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For blood pressure.. I guarantee it.. Thank me later..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look up Kyolic (blood pressure). Contains garlic extract and nattokinase. Dropped my blood pressure from 140/85 to 120/70 in 3 weeks. Changed nothing but adding this supplement. Great for heart health also.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Look up Kyolic (blood pressure). Contains garlic extract and nattokinase. Dropped my blood pressure from 140/85 to 120/70 in 3 weeks. Changed nothing but adding this supplement. Great for heart health also.
I always used garlic for high blood pressure but at the advice of a friend I tried Cayenne Pepper and it worked a lot quicker.

When my bp was high, between high 130's to high 140's and even creeping into the 150's, just sprinkling some Cayenne Pepper on my food once or twice a day worked really well. BP dropped to consistently low 120's in a little over a week.

I really don't like spicy stuff but taste has never been a deciding factor when it comes to health and at less than $2.00 a bottle you really can't go wrong.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Try not to focus too much on cholesterol. Evidence actual points to less of it being associated with a higher all cause mortality than more of it.

Cholesterol isn't bad. Dysfunctional cholesterol is