Superplexx II

corey2

Awards
Whats up guys. I am actually thinking of starting a cycle of the Superplexx II with
1/1000 mg of Omega 3,6,9
2/1000mg of Milk Thistle
Multivitamin
1/200mg of COq10
1/400mg of Sam E
and of course high Protien

Does anyone think this is a decent cycle?

MotionSickness

MotionSickness

Awards
I actually just logged in to post the write up for Superplexx II so we could all laugh (and cry) about how toxic it is. I used "Search" first though to see if it had already been done. I think people use insane stacks, or products with ingredients like this, get liver damage, and then sue great companies, in turn ruining it for the rest of us. (I'm not saying you, but some random ass people on Google may come across this, so yes, I went there.)
I think it's a terrible idea! What is your PH/PS experience? How long have you been training for? What are your goals? Quick size and strength, liver failure, death? No matter your goals, there will be much better options.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so go for it, it's a waste of money, the product is crap, and underdosed, i'd be suprised if it even has one designer steroid in it. reviews havn't been good for it.

you would be better off using one of those ingredients from a reputable company.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
I agree there are better options out there.....but before I add to the 'This

product is CRAP" pool....I have used this and weather it has what is says in it

or not...something worked.....I believe it can be under dosed/overdosed from

pill to pill....but I still got great results....not trying to promote it just testifying...:bryce:

on it....THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER PRODUCT....I have experience under my belt

and that is why I gave it a try....it's your liver....it's your life....we know...we

are just trying to help you live longer....and healthier......It also depends on

the manufacturer of the product hopefully you chose the right

company....but I'm sure if you did your research:scratchchin: then you found exactly

what you are looking for....:party:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not saying the product is crap because of the ingredients listed on the label. hell, if I was a 100% sure it has what it says it does in it, i would of bought a few bottles to run.

i've just seen too many reviews, with some like yours, great, and then others, from a friend who was taking it @ 3 caps each day, and didn't see any gains from it.

research on the product has come mixed. some good stuff, some bad.

and so, that is why i call it crap. 75$ and you may or may not get results.

but if you like to gamble, you may come out a big winner. :D

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
im not saying the product is crap because of the ingredients listed on the label. hell, if I was a 100% sure it has what it says it does in it, i would of bought a few bottles to run.

i've just seen too many reviews, with some like yours, great, and then others, from a friend who was taking it @ 3 caps each day, and didn't see any gains from it.

research on the product has come mixed. some good stuff, some bad.

and so, that is why i call it crap. 75$ and you may or may not get results.

but if you like to gamble, you may come out a big winner. :D

I agree.....it is a chance game with this product.....I may have lucked out,

I'm sure....I won't buy another bottle....and with the money spent on

it...there are definitely better, more reliable products out there....

muph

Awards
wow, a lot of inexperienced posts here (jbryand101b & justeat (future post) mostly), can't believe they are saying that superdrol, phera plex and Halodrol are crap as this is NOT the case and superplexx 2 is a stack of all 3 with the highest doses available, get your facts strait before posting guys. This is a VERY strong product, however, as MotionSickness stated it's very toxic as well. Milk Thistle will help for liver support. You should expect some great gains with a high potential for "toxic" sides. only Phera Plex of the 3 is a concern for androgenic sides as the other 2 ingredients are mostly anabolic. Might want to get some Flush free niacin to help with cholesterol from the superdrol in this stack. BTW jbryand101b superdrol is a designer steroid, look it up on wiki, guess it's time to be surprised. Hope this info helps. Also because of the toxic nature of this product, i'd recommend a 3 week cycle.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
wow, a lot of inexperienced posts here (jbryand101b mostly), can't believe they are saying that superdrol, phera plex and Halodrol are crap as this is NOT the case and superplexx 2 is a stack of all 3 with the highest doses available, get your facts strait before posting guys. This is a VERY strong product, however, as MotionSickness stated it's very toxic as well. Milk Thistle will help for liver support. You should expect some great gains with a high potential for "toxic" sides. only Phera Plex of the 3 is a concern for androgenic sides as the other 2 ingredients are mostly anabolic. Might want to get some Flush free niacin to help with cholesterol from the superdrol in this stack. BTW jbryand101b superdrol is a designer steroid, look it up on wiki, guess it's time to be surprised. Hope this info helps. Also because of the toxic nature of this product, i'd recommend a 3 week cycle.
I see this product as garbage on the basis as its ingredients are somewhat contradictory.
1) each pill contains 25mg of halodrol and superdrol. Therefore if you take only one pill, you are getting plenty of sdrol, but not an effective dose of h-drol. (dont argue... 25mg hdrol is meaningless)... on the flipside if you wanted to take 2-3 pills to get an effective amount of hdrol, you would be poisoning yourself with m-drol.

2) Its also contradictory in terms of usage. You recomend only taking it for 3 weeks... thats a wise decision in terms of protecting yourself from m-drol shutdown. However, as in 99% of reviews, hdrol does not start working until the end of week 3 or even week 4.

3) the p-plex is arguably underdosed when taken in 1-2 pills per day. Again, who would even consider 2 pills per day when thats 50mg of m-drol.... pure suicide.... not to mention 3 pills per day..

The point im trying to make is that this product was not well thought out. Anyone who puts these proportions of these compounds together didnt think out the mechanics of it. If they messed up the basics, who knows what else will follow

this doesnt mean the product is complete ****, as it will deff blow you up on the mdrol alone.

SOOO muph... before you start calling out ppl who are well repected in their opinions on this site, you should consider following your own suggestion.... CHECK YO FACTS! "stack of all 3 in highest doses available"???? nahh niggaaaaa

muph

Awards
I see this product as garbage on the basis as its ingredients are somewhat contradictory.
1) each pill contains 25mg of halodrol and superdrol. Therefore if you take only one pill, you are getting plenty of sdrol, but not an effective dose of h-drol. (dont argue... 25mg hdrol is meaningless)... on the flipside if you wanted to take 2-3 pills to get an effective amount of hdrol, you would be poisoning yourself with m-drol.

2) Its also contradictory in terms of usage. You recomend only taking it for 3 weeks... thats a wise decision in terms of protecting yourself from m-drol shutdown. However, as in 99% of reviews, hdrol does not start working until the end of week 3 or even week 4.

3) the p-plex is arguably underdosed when taken in 1-2 pills per day. Again, who would even consider 2 pills per day when thats 50mg of m-drol.... pure suicide.... not to mention 3 pills per day..

The point im trying to make is that this product was not well thought out. Anyone who puts these proportions of these compounds together didnt think out the mechanics of it. If they messed up the basics, who knows what else will follow

this doesnt mean the product is complete ****, as it will deff blow you up on the mdrol alone.

SOOO muph... before you start calling out ppl who are well repected in their opinions on this site, you should consider following your own suggestion.... CHECK YO FACTS! "stack of all 3 in highest doses available"???? nahh niggaaaaa

yeah niggaaaaa, and if you have a bottle and look at it there is 30mg of Halo, 20 mg of SD, and 10 mg of Phera Plex (looking at it right now), and it's 1 pill a day... not 3, don't know where you came up with this number(made it up probably because you couldn't find out)? you can't even get the facts strait for something as simple as that, I did my research... obviously you didn't. The 3 week cycle is to help prevent liver damage, and because SD doesn't usually show gains after wk 3 anyways. You can't buy these in higher doses. BTW I'm white not black, don't call me a niggaaaa. Have you ever even done a cycle?!?! Get your facts strait before you start bitching. Maybe you should stop respecting the opinions of people that are wrong... sounds like a recipe for disaster.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
http://www.goworkoutcentral.com/superplexx-ii-capsules.html?gclid=COiD89qdxKECFRE95QodzhsLmg

^Superlexx II supplement facts

I understand that the serving size is one. I mentioned three because someone else had said they were taking three. Either way, the point I made about h-drol doeses still applies.

I agree on your purposes for limiting the cycle to 3 weeks... Liver damage, its a good idea. What I had said is that h-drol doent kick in until around then (or even after), and so what is the point of running it at all during that short cycle. Its just extra methylated compounds killing you. If someone wanted to actually get something from the h-drol they would have to run it more then 3 weeks. At that point it becomes dangerous to run m-drol at those doses for so long.

im not black either, niggaaaa!!!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I guess i'll jump in to defend my self, but how do you shine through such ignorance?

muph, im sorry that you fail to realize what it is justeat was trying to say.

the dosages of each steroid he threw out, was infact, correct on a general population of steroid users.

I do infact know what (sd)methylated drostanolone is, and what it does.
I also know what (hd) pro turinabol is, and does.
and I know what (pp) madol is, and does.

and I also know superplex 2 claims to contain all three.

what just was saying was the dosing makes no sense d/t running the compounds solo,

for example, you run sd typically at dosages ranging from 20mg-30mg, 3-4 weeks.
20mg is more common d/t sides being too apparent from 30mg.

on the other hand, halodrol-50 clones, are typically ran at a starting dosage of 50mg and commonly go up to 100mg, for 5-6 weeks.

then you have pheraplex (madol). aside from this recently becoming a class 3 steroid, typical dosages range from 30-40mg for 3-4 weeks.

so in ONE capsule it is claimed to contain 30mg of hd, 20mg of sd, and 10mg of pp.

so basically, if one was able to see results from one capsule per day, the results would mostly be from the sd, as 20mg is a typical dosage for sd.
the rest, wont add anything to the cycle except decreasing hpta function.

but this is all if the product actually has in it what is on the label.
and if you dont know this, prepare yourself,
SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES LIE, AND CAN PUT W/E THEY WANT ON THE LABEL.
I can cap some sugar, slap a label on it that says hd/pp/sd/pro dien, doesn't mean the sugar magically becomes those steroids.

now, from the logical point, look at the capsules, they aren't that big.
also, superplex 2 contains more than the 3 steroids.
it also contains 6-oxo, milk thistle, and other supporting herbs.

all this in one small capsule. really. you believe in the tooth fairy too?

come on, have some smarts. think logically.

maybe at best, it has 20mg of sd in it.

but like I said before, I label the product as crap, as the owner of the company has been busted before for selling products that dont contain what they claim to have in them.
and then there are the numerous logs i've read on the product, with most users not getting the gains you would from combining all three steroids.

and if you haven't ran all three compounds stacked, then, guess what, how the hell are you going to tell the difference.

I do appericiate your effort to try to promote such a poor product that has suckered so many people into buying.
but unfortunately, Im sure i know more about designer steroids, and steroids than you do, and I base this of your sad attempt to attack my "short and to the point" previous post.

now if you want to discuss this product, or the individual compounds in more detail, I'll be happy to share my knowledge on the products with you to help you not sound like such an idiot next time.

but really,
:gives:

muph

Awards
^Superlexx II supplement facts

I understand that the serving size is one. I mentioned three because someone else had said they were taking three. Either way, the point I made about h-drol doeses still applies.

I agree on your purposes for limiting the cycle to 3 weeks... Liver damage, its a good idea. What I had said is that h-drol doent kick in until around then (or even after), and so what is the point of running it at all during that short cycle. Its just extra methylated compounds killing you. If someone wanted to actually get something from the h-drol they would have to run it more then 3 weeks. At that point it becomes dangerous to run m-drol at those doses for so long.

im not black either, niggaaaa!!!!

white people don't say niggaaaa, if they do they a wiggaaaa, I don't really care where you are getting your inaccurate information from, I got my info from the bottle, not some website... Do i need to take a picture or is this getting through, anyone with a bottle will tell you the same thing... The point of running a 3 week cycle is that it works, good.

SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES LIE, AND CAN PUT W/E THEY WANT ON THE LABEL.\
Also, companies can't put one thing on a label/bottle and have something else in it (not in America, and that's where I buy from)... That's how companies get sued and go BK, doubt they are that stupid. I'm not buying my stuff from Mexico or some other 3rd world country so I'm not too worried about it... and if what you're saying is true then why believe any company... why spend any money at all if they're all lying... If it has sugar in it the ingredients will say sugar, If you're dumb enough to get your stuff from an unreliable source then you deserve to get ripped off. Maybe they lie when selling real gear online because that's illegal anyways, but not legal PHs. I understand your ignorance is bliss but do us all a favor and keep it to your self, ignorance spreads and we don't want any part of it.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
false. niggaaaaa

lets dead this bc u are just arguing for the sake of arguing... ur completly missing the point, that the doses dont make sense with the ratio of compounds it contains.... no matter what the label says, that is, given your label they still do not make sense.

muph

Awards
false. niggaaaaa

lets dead this bc u are just arguing for the sake of arguing... ur completly missing the point, that the doses dont make sense with the ratio of compounds it contains.... no matter what the label says, that is, given your label they still do not make sense.
LOL, niggaaaa, niggaaaa, niggaaaa. You realize that's offensive to say if you're not black, plus it makes you sound dumber than mongoloid that smokes crack. You're taking a stack you don't need to overkill with the doses, make up your mind, are you going to bitch about the dose size or how toxic it is? It's a strong stack, you don't need to go overboard by adding more to it, seems like you're the one that is missing the big picture. I would see your point if it was 1 of the compounds that you are taking, but this has 3 in it, you don't need more of each or you are going overboard, not to mention it already contains DHB which is the chemical in grapefruit that is known to increase bioavailability (increases potency is what that means for the dullards out there). so to end it all just...
:bryce:

Next time do some research and there won't be an argument. I wouldn't want people getting wrong info, sounds like you're pretty confused already with all the niggaaaa talk ROFLMFAO (niggaaaa, lol... and he's white, LOL).

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Also, companies can't put one thing on a label/bottle and have something else in it (not in America, and that's where I buy from)... That's how companies get sued and go BK, doubt they are that stupid. I'm not buying my stuff from Mexico or some other 3rd world country so I'm not too worried about it... and if what you're saying is true then why believe any company... why spend any money at all if they're all lying... If it has sugar in it the ingredients will say sugar, If you're dumb enough to get your stuff from an unreliable source then you deserve to get ripped off. Maybe they lie when selling real gear online because that's illegal anyways, but not legal PHs. I understand your ignorance is bliss but do us all a favor and keep it to your self, ignorance spreads and we don't want any part of it.
You seem very ignorant and naive. But, do what you will.

I just couldn't seem to get past all of your posts without being baffled by what you were saying. Really though, :gives:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow some real retarded posting going on here.

It is a better idea to buy from companies that have been around for a little while. Not just some fly by night company looking to make a quick buck. Especially one when the amounts dont make sense. "Lets put the most of the strongest compound in there so they cant possibly take more than 1 pill a day but recommend them take 2-3 pills a day!

Oh ya and Madol is illegal now soooo

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys.

if you didnt realize, I wasn't being serious when saying niggaaa. it was getting a great response from you. Most of your posts were of anger in response to me saying it not about the topic at hand, thus for my entertainment.
do you know what "thus" means?

OP - time to mabey delete this, as ill be too temped to post again and succeed to this gay argument.

muph

Awards
Never had so many confused people on steroidology.com... weird. Most people I meet in the world are stupid, guess it's a penalty of a high IQ, but I had no F***** idea that they all congregated here at this thread.

Oh ya and Madol is illegal now soooo

I bought it when it wasn't... "soooo..." did you have a point or just felt like yapping? Don't bother answering, it was a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer.

You seem very ignorant and naive. But, do what you will.
Wow, coincidentally your post gave me that impression of you. Stick to subjects you know about.

thank you guys.

if you didnt realize, I wasn't being serious when saying niggaaa. it was getting a great response from you. Most of your posts were of anger in response to me saying it not about the topic at hand, thus for my entertainment.
do you know what "thus" means?

OP - time to mabey delete this, as ill be too temped to post again and succeed to this gay argument.
Again... wow, just couldn't shut up.... dude, I'm sure you say niggaaaa to everyone, and I'm sure they make fun of you about it behind your back too (need I search your posts to find out? No, I'll just read your quote of you trying to rap... can't get more wigger than that (and wiggers ALWAYS say nigga)... "And im out, back to the galaxy of Queens,
livin between the crime scenes
servin fans like fiends.... so it seems"... servin fiends? Sounds pretty wigger to me, are you 50 cent now or something... eminem maybe?)... I know your type, dumber than a sac of bricks and think you're black. How can I expect you to understand something as complex as a chemical composition to a steroid precursor, let alone synergistic interactions between multiple steroid precursors? Can't teach a rat algebra, I suppose (if you even understand the metaphor). I'm not surprised your begging to have this thread deleted... I support products that work and this one does, I know from the experience of myself and other that have taken it. Pretty sure when your balls shrink and you can't get it up for a week that it's got some kick to it (or you have some alternative hormonal imbalance). Others that have posted negative about it are only doing so because they don't know of the company and other retards like you are posting negative reviews without even trying it or knowing anything about it.. It's a whole new ballgame when you combine compounds and your ignorance is as noticeable as a fire in the dark. You're asking me what "thus" means and you don't even know how to spell "maybe" or use punctuation??? You're even dumber than I though, you and your little buddies that are posting here... Think I don't know? Ignorant birds of a feather flock together. I doubt any of you are a Nutritional Chemist like myself, if you were you wouldn't be so ignorant on the subject. My school buddies and I enjoyed these posts, hahaha, we had a good laugh at your expense. Think about how stupid you're gonna look to someone that actually knows what they are talking about before you post again. Lol, I'm out of here. I'm sick of arguing with monkeys (a double pun for mister "niggaaaa"). Future posts against me are wasted, because I'm not even gonna read them, PM's will be ignored (this means you justeat aka "niggaaaa" [southern accent] boy [/southern accent], so stop doing it). I'm sure you're stupid enough to post one though so this "LOL" is for that.:fest06:

I hope they save this thread because of how awesomely you all have been put in your place.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Never had so many confused people on steroidology.com... weird. Most people I meet in the world are stupid, guess it's a penalty of a high IQ, but I had no F***** idea that they all congregated here at this thread.

I bought it when it wasn't... "soooo..." did you have a point or just felt like yapping? Don't bother answering, it was a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer.

Wow, coincidentally your post gave me that impression of you. Stick to subjects you know about.

Again... wow, just couldn't shut up.... dude, I'm sure you say niggaaaa to everyone, and I'm sure they make fun of you about it behind your back too (need I search your posts to find out? No, I'll just read your quote of you trying to rap... can't get more wigger than that (and wiggers ALWAYS say nigga)... "And im out, back to the galaxy of Queens,
livin between the crime scenes
servin fans like fiends.... so it seems"... servin fiends? Sounds pretty wigger to me, are you 50 cent now or something... eminem maybe?)... I know your type, dumber than a sac of bricks and think you're black. How can I expect you to understand something as complex as a chemical composition to a steroid precursor, let alone synergistic interactions between multiple steroid precursors? Can't teach a rat algebra, I suppose (if you even understand the metaphor). I'm not surprised your begging to have this thread deleted... I support products that work and this one does, I know from the experience of myself and other that have taken it. Pretty sure when your balls shrink and you can't get it up for a week that it's got some kick to it (or you have some alternative hormonal imbalance). Others that have posted negative about it are only doing so because they don't know of the company and other retards like you are posting negative reviews without even trying it or knowing anything about it.. It's a whole new ballgame when you combine compounds and your ignorance is as noticeable as a fire in the dark. You're asking me what "thus" means and you don't even know how to spell "maybe" or use punctuation??? You're even dumber than I though, you and your little buddies that are posting here... Think I don't know? Ignorant birds of a feather flock together. I doubt any of you are a Nutritional Chemist like myself, if you were you wouldn't be so ignorant on the subject. My school buddies and I enjoyed these posts, hahaha, we had a good laugh at your expense. Think about how stupid you're gonna look to someone that actually knows what they are talking about before you post again. Lol, I'm out of here. I'm sick of arguing with monkeys (a double pun for mister "niggaaaa"). Future posts against me are wasted, because I'm not even gonna read them, PM's will be ignored (this means you justeat aka "niggaaaa" [southern accent] boy [/southern accent], so stop doing it). I'm sure you're stupid enough to post one though so this "LOL" is for that.:fest06:

I hope they save this thread because of how awesomely you all have been put in your place.
Wow, I forgive you. I wish you the best in life.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
you are a gladiator of words.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow muph u were so facking smart to buy it before it was illegal why didnt I think of that! One day I want to be just like u!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I just saw this thread again and can't help but laugh :lol: I hope that guy made it through that cycle. Seems like he was already on it when this thread was going. I really do feel sorry for him and wish him the best.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Love wakin up to these threads. Take what u want dude but know ull get bashed for wanting to take a tri-stack. Its dangerous, retardedly dosed and pointless to even try it out. Good luck and make sure u hav ur pct straight and load up on liver support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pleonastic Anabolics 24
xmusclex Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
rockNrolla Cycle Logs 1
Supplements 0