SUPERNOVA - THE NEW FAT KILLER by Evomuse!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been quietly subbed for a while now. Very impressed...and craving seafood.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah dsade !!

If you ever come to Portugal - Lisbon you're invited to an "all you can eat" seafood buffet... ;-)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deal!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
LAST WEEK UPDATE:

TRAINING:
I missed 1x of the 5x nightime LISS on friday.
And I missed the Saturday Legs, Glutes and Bi's workout.

DIET:
Well... This was my birthday weekend and was HELL UNLEASHED!! =D
Besides my birthday, I had a wedding on Saturday to help me even more... hahahahah!!
It was really impossible to maintain proper diet or to track what I was eating...
I ate from cakes to ice-cream, to super caloric foods, to several sugar bomb desserts, etc...
It was for sure about 3 days of 4000-5000 calories per day!! =D
I felt super bloated from eating that much food.
The only thing I did was to eat at least +200gr of protein

Saturday, the weeding night I "forgot" to apply Supernova or perhaps was the alchool... =D

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LAST WEEK UPDATE:

TRAINING:
I missed 1x of the 5x nightime LISS on friday.
And I missed the Saturday Legs, Glutes and Bi's workout.

DIET:
Well... This was my birthday weekend and was HELL UNLEASHED!! =D
Besides my birthday, I had a wedding on Saturday to help me even more... hahahahah!!
It was really impossible to maintain proper diet or to track what I was eating...
I ate from cakes to ice-cream, to super caloric foods, to several sugar bomb desserts, etc...
It was for sure about 3 days of 4000-5000 calories per day!! =D
I felt super bloated from eating that much food.
The only thing I did was to eat at least +200gr of protein

Saturday, the weeding night I "forgot" to apply Supernova or perhaps was the alchool... =D
Still got to live sometimes brother!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Yeah!!

Tonight the workout stamina & pump must be huge...

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
FOTO UPDATE!!

Black shorts day 1.
Blue shorts after 2 weeks.

After all the food I had last weekend in the wedding + my birthday, I think it's a miracle I don't look fatter...
Or perhaps it's just the supernova!!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Clear improvement in the abs. And absolutely amazing if you've been enjoying wedding and birthday fare!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Clear improvement in the abs. And absolutely amazing if you've been enjoying wedding and birthday fare!
Thanks!!

Besides these "refeeds" I'm trying to keep calories at maintenance maximum...

I think never miss a workout is super important to keep your metabolism as fast as possible...

Yesterday I wasn't able to do legs!
I have 3 herniated lumbar discs...
Was warming up with some body weight squats and suddenly felt some pain... = the end!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Job, everything i can see has improved. cut and gained thickness!!!!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Was warming up with some body weight squats and suddenly felt some pain... = the end!!
Yeah, it's so frustrating to have to worry about injuries while lifting. Didn't used to be a problem. Now I'm hyper aware of my body and stop at the slightest whining from any muscle!

Muscle pulls at 55 years old do not heal quickly at all.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's so frustrating to have to worry about injuries while lifting. Didn't used to be a problem. Now I'm hyper aware of my body and stop at the slightest whining from any muscle!

Yes. Same here...

With the 3 herniated lumbar discs it's impossible to push if you're in pain.

I was much worse.
It took me down to 170...
I think I will never be 200 relatively lean again!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

43 here and i sympathize with you and the everyone else over 40. there arent many things i would go back in time for because i am content with my life, pretty happy.

if i could, it would be on lifting and proper form. last few years i have really focused on mind to muscle connection with 90% or better form and hold contractions. if i only knew

sorry to hijack the thread

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
43 here and i sympathize with you and the everyone else over 40. there arent many things i would go back in time for because i am content with my life, pretty happy.

if i could, it would be on lifting and proper form. last few years i have really focused on mind to muscle connection with 90% or better form and hold contractions. if i only knew

Me too!

I cannot push the weights I did in the past...

We got to work other variables and do it smarter!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Me too!

I cannot push the weights I did in the past...

We got to work other variables and do it smarter!!
exactly right bro

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2nd that. If we knew all the lifts we did in the past that was jacking us up slowly. Funny thing I still see it all the time by the 20 somethings in the gym. Of corse we were superman in our 20's too.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
2nd that. If we knew all the lifts we did in the past that was jacking us up slowly. Funny thing I still see it all the time by the 20 somethings in the gym. Of corse we were superman in our 20's too.
Yeah...

I failed miserably at training my lower back so it could keep up with all the increasing weight on other exercises.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...

I failed miserably at training my lower back so it could keep up with all the increasing weight on other exercises.
I hear ya. 1/2 the time I train lower back I get muscle spasms. Makes it tough, can't really do any lifts that strain the lower back. Like all the good compound lifts. It sucks

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Same. Excluding the spasms...

I only do sumo squats or slightly closed like goblet squats.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
LAST WEEK UPDATE:

TRAINING:
I missed 1x of the 5x nightime LISS.
I've got 3 herniated lumbar discs. S1-L5, L5-L4 and L4-L3.
I had to miss the Tuesday and Saturday Legs, Glutes due to some back pain/glute insertions.
Instead on Saturday I did some HIIT 20 "sprints" on the Airdyne machine #devilmachine!!

DIET:
Weekends are holding me back.
I had 2 birthdays!! Mums B-day on Saturday and a friends on Sunday.
Can PLEASE everybody stop inviting me??!! =D
I maintain at least +200gr of protein but reached easly +4000 cals with all cakes, cheeses, deserts, etc... Meaning like double of whats my normal intake around 2250 cal.

SUPERNOVA:
Sunday I only applied 1x time!! =(

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
DIET:
I'm a big believer that simply abstaining is a recipe for current misery and eventual failure.

What I will often do in cases like that is have a big protein shake -- possibly with added fiber/psyllium husks prior to attending a party. Sometimes I'll also bring with me easy, healthier snacks (if I can do it without making a scene).

That way, I'm not hungry when I get to the party. And, I'm able to enjoy small quantities of everything I enjoy.

So, instead of 2 servings of cake with 3 scoops of ice creme, I find myself quite happy with a half serving of cake and a single scoop of ice creme. A hand full of chips rather than a whole bowl. You get the idea.

By not being hungry at the party, I'm not tempted by everything. But, I can still participate in all the eating but in quantities that don't double my calories.

I've done this on many occasions and I believe the ability to enjoy and participate without blowing my diet completely allows me to stick with my plan far longer than when I was starkly strict 100% of the time.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LAST WEEK UPDATE:

TRAINING:
I missed 1x of the 5x nightime LISS.
I've got 3 herniated lumbar discs. S1-L5, L5-L4 and L4-L3.
I had to miss the Tuesday and Saturday Legs, Glutes due to some back pain/glute insertions.
Instead on Saturday I did some HIIT 20 "sprints" on the Airdyne machine #devilmachine!!

DIET:
I maintain at least +200gr of protein but reached easly +4000 cals with all cakes, cheeses, deserts, etc... Meaning like double of whats my normal intake around 2250 cal.

SUPERNOVA:
Sunday I only applied 1x time!! =(
herniated lumbar discs: that has got to suck!!! when your popular you get invited to all the good stuff. I bet you sat at the cool kids table at lunch...LOL

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big believer that simply abstaining is a recipe for current misery and eventual failure.

What I will often do in cases like that is have a big protein shake -- possibly with added fiber/psyllium husks prior to attending a party. Sometimes I'll also bring with me easy, healthier snacks (if I can do it without making a scene).

That way, I'm not hungry when I get to the party. And, I'm able to enjoy small quantities of everything I enjoy.

So, instead of 2 servings of cake with 3 scoops of ice creme, I find myself quite happy with a half serving of cake and a single scoop of ice creme. A hand full of chips rather than a whole bowl. You get the idea.

By not being hungry at the party, I'm not tempted by everything. But, I can still participate in all the eating but in quantities that don't double my calories.

I've done this on many occasions and I believe the ability to enjoy and participate without blowing my diet completely allows me to stick with my plan far longer than when I was starkly strict 100% of the time.
F'ck it EAT CAKE!!!!!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established

I know what you mean!! ;-)

I do exactly the same... BIG SHAKE with added fiber before partys or dinners you know you're going to binge!!

But I've recomping for more then 5 month already... and summer here it's over... the will it's not the same as I was before summer... and I'm on Follidrone 2.0 + I started B12 and my appetite it's through the roof...

I'm on 2250 cal and I could eat double really really really easy!! hahahhahahaha

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
herniated lumbar discs: that has got to suck!!! when your popular you get invited to all the good stuff. I bet you sat at the cool kids table at lunch...LOL
It's really a pain!!

I've been doing a lot of rehab with a physical therapist and NMT - neuro muscular theraphy.
Started with him like 6 month ago almost every week...
Feeling much better now.
The weigth I was to do like 4 reps, I can do 10 or 12 reps now.
But I keep pushin the new levels of stabilization and sometimes this happens. It's the third time since I started with him...
Hope this week I can do some leg work...

I've got a tanning sallon already for 15 years... so... I know a lot of clients and after so many years you end up knowing a lot of people!! ;-)

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean!! ;-)

I do exactly the same... BIG SHAKE with added fiber before partys or dinners you know you're going to binge!!

But I've recomping for more then 5 month already... and summer here it's over... the will it's not the same as I was before summer... and I'm on Follidrone 2.0 + I started B12 and my appetite it's through the roof...

I'm on 2250 cal and I could eat double really really really easy!! hahahhahahaha
Hahahahahahah......... For sure!!

I love cakes, ice creams and desserts men!!! =D

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
If you've been comping for 5 months, I'd say have at it. Enjoy the parties as much as you like through New Years. Be strong and clean on the non-party days. And, and enjoy the results of 5 months of hard work.

Then get back to it in January.

Heck, what's the point of getting jacked and thin if you can't take a month or two off to enjoy you what you've accomplished?

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
If you've been comping for 5 months, I'd say have at it. Enjoy the parties as much as you like through New Years. Be strong and clean on the non-party days. And, and enjoy the results of 5 months of hard work.

Then get back to it in January.

Heck, what's the point of getting jacked and thin if you can't take a month or two off to enjoy you what you've accomplished?
Yeah. I that's the way I think...

As long as I can maintain visible abs it's fine!!

But I think with SN 2.0 I can really eat a little bit more and not gain fat... At least in the abdominal area!!

Waiting for the second bottle of SN retail version and I think I will add Brite to the mix...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for the second bottle of SN retail version and I think I will add Brite to the mix...
SN does what Brite does only as a topical. Is there still a benefit to doing Brite if you're doing SuperNova? dsade ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SN does what Brite does only as a topical. Is there still a benefit to doing Brite if you're doing SuperNova? dsade ?
Yes, most definitely. The changes to BRITE cells will occur over your whole body, not just where you apply it. This increases the thermogenic capacity of your entire body, boosting the number of calories you burn throughout the whole day and for a long term change.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Yes, most definitely. The changes to BRITE cells will occur over your whole body, not just where you apply it. This increases the thermogenic capacity of your entire body, boosting the number of calories you burn throughout the whole day and for a long term change.
That's great!!

It will allow me to eat more!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great!!

It will allow me to eat more!!
After I got out of the hospital last year, I was still unable to go to the gym for months. My diet was absolute crap with a capital C.

My body stayed lean throughout, though the sweating was very pronounced, no doubt.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
After I got out of the hospital last year, I was still unable to go to the gym for months. My diet was absolute crap with a capital C.

My body stayed lean throughout, though the sweating was very pronounced, no doubt.
But that was from the DCP? No?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But that was from the DCP? No?
This was long before DCP (the newest version) was released. I was hospitalized in July of 2015 with osteomyelitis in my spine.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Now you're OK?

What's the best 3 ingredients for you to decrease hunger/appetite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you're OK?

Not even close. I ended up having to get a 4 vertebrae fusion with titanium rods but my whole spine continues to degrade. I'm pretty much in constant and severe pain.

My work helps me to keep my mind off of it, somewhat.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Not even close. I ended up having to get a 4 vertebrae fusion with titanium rods but my whole spine continues to degrade. I'm pretty much in constant and severe pain.

My work helps me to keep my mind off of it, somewhat.
You had surgery to remove died bone parts right?

The antibiotics aren't making effect?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You had surgery to remove died bone parts right?

The antibiotics aren't making effect?
15 months and counting, and I'm still showing signs of persistent infection (based on twice a month CBC). They aren't picking up active disintegration, but the whole stability of my spine is shot.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a bit about it...

It's complicated. Infections are really complicated...

With your knowledge I bet you know everything there's is to know on how to treat it... latest advances... New antibiotics... New treatments...

I would love to help you cure it, but You know more than lots at docs I'm sure, there's no point in linking some stuff I Googled to try to help...

I wish you the best luck in the world Matt dsade in stopping the infections and be pain free.

Stay strong dsade !!
If you think I can help in anyway beep!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
DANG! Really sorry to hear that. I was hoping the story beginning with 4 titanium rods would end with something like, "I'm Wolverine"!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Now you're OK?

Two combo i used, and ran for 3 weeks 19-20 days was Whey, Casein and Psyllium Husks, no solid food, only addition was the 6 grams of omega 3 and 1 serving of OL Tr1umph as well as DCP and Eviscerate OG.

I find Micellar Casein to be best for reducing hunger / appetite and when you add in the psyllium husks it makes the casein gel even thicker which i feel works well to fill stomach and reduce hunger pains, also i consume 8-10+ Litres of water per day which works well, sometimes hunger pain can be dehydration so its always best to consume around 400-500 ml of water and wait a couple of mins to see if the pain eases.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The GlycoMyx works wonders for appetite suppression, as do DCP and Epitome >16%

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
The GlycoMyx works wonders for appetite suppression, as do DCP and Epitome >16%
Perhaps that's why I'm always hungry...

I finished my 2 bottles of Epitome like 2 weeks ago!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps that's why I'm always hungry...

I finished my 2 bottles of Epitome like 2 weeks ago!!
Leptin levels have a huge effect on hunger. Even a little bit out of whack (too high or too low) will have you unconsciously eating/snacking constantly.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Two combo i used, and ran for 3 weeks 19-20 days was Whey, Casein and Psyllium Husks, no solid food, only addition was the 6 grams of omega 3 and 1 serving of OL Tr1umph as well as DCP and Eviscerate OG.

I find Micellar Casein to be best for reducing hunger / appetite and when you add in the psyllium husks it makes the casein gel even thicker which i feel works well to fill stomach and reduce hunger pains, also i consume 8-10+ Litres of water per day which works well, sometimes hunger pain can be dehydration so its always best to consume around 400-500 ml of water and wait a couple of mins to see if the pain eases.
I use 1 scoop of casein + 1 scoop of isolates + fiber.
I do 2.750g of EPA+DHA.

How's the OL Triumph working for you?
I'm doing just some SL granules = 1.3gr PA according to label...

WOW!! 8-10 liters...
I do 4 and I cannot do more I think... =P

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Leptin levels have a huge effect on hunger. Even a little bit out of whack (too high or too low) will have you unconsciously eating/snacking constantly.
Huummmm =(

But now, since I'm an endo, I wanted to try some BRITE...
When my second SN arrives you got send me some BRITE dsade !!