Superdrol is here. Who wants to put up or shut up? LOGGING OPP TIME

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
This would be a fun run!my last cycle was a little over 3 months ago (trest and epi andro)

I'm 25 years old 190 lbs empty and around 12% bf
I lift 5 days a week with cardio every other day 10 - 15 mins
My work schedule will allow me to make daily updates easily and I have a decent knowledge of how hormones work. Also I'll do whatever dosage y'all want to see
Already have everything for my next cycle except my hormone haha
Thanks y'all!

drob14

Awards
I would love the opportunity! I don't post to often here but and constantly on reading and learning everyday. I have followed Vaughn true on here as well as the other site, he has great info. This would really get me to become a highly active member here. I have been training for 6 years and have seen some great changes in my body, I would love to see how this could help

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff going on at Hi-Tech. I run the actual superdrol many time. You feel really lethargic toward the end. Will be following along.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Apps on apps on apps. Love it

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff going on at Hi-Tech. I run the actual superdrol many time. You feel really lethargic toward the end. Will be following along.
Gotta increase your carb intake if the lethargy starts.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Where the haters at? I know you are seeing this so throw it in.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It takes a bit more than some extra carbs to really fight a strong PH's lethargy
Everybody is different, but in most cases with people I personally know the carb increase helps take care of it.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Haha it was definitely a happy easter. Now... Back to my food coma -.-

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
who is ready for post-easter gains! We're talking gains the ladies will notice. It's almost beach season!

njt11

Awards
who is ready for post-easter gains! We're talking gains the ladies will notice. It's almost beach season!
I'm over here raising my hand but simultaneously shaking my head in shame from the copious amounts of food and lamb cake I ate yesterday

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This would be great to be a part of ! Have actually been looking for something new to stack with hi tech 1-andro , anything specific we have to do to throw our name jn

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This would be great to be a part of ! Have actually been looking for something new to stack with hi tech 1-andro , anything specific we have to do to throw our name jn
Just agree that you will follow the requirements and meet the minimums listed in post 1

shiftmx6

shiftmx6

Awards
Pulling myself out of this. Good luck to all the applicants!

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
I WANT IN ON THIS SUPERDROL I GAVE UP methylated compounds 3 YEARS AGO AND NEVER LOOKED BACK !! plus i have a sh7t ton of methyls at home collecting dust i want to make them jelly before i flipem on ebay :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
When will loggers be selected ?
Should be soon, just giving some time to allow more apps in.

I WANT IN ON THIS SUPERDROL I GAVE UP methylated compounds 3 YEARS AGO AND NEVER LOOKED BACK !! plus i have a sh7t ton of methyls at home collecting dust i want to make them jelly before i flipem on ebay :)
Yup the ingredients in this warrant no need for methyls.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm mid cycle right now so it would probably be to long a wait before I'm ready to run, (12 weeks)

But, just incase I'll throw an app in.
Plenty of logs under my belt, some of my own & some sponsored.
All requirements apply.
I know it's a stretch but hey a guy can hope right! Haha.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. What would this likely show on a blood test in terms of cholesterol, estrogen, etc.? Extensive experience btw

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. What would this likely show on a blood test in terms of cholesterol, estrogen, etc.? Extensive experience btw

cholesterol ratios will get worse(lower HDL with higher LDL), and estrogen may slightly increase.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking at this the other day, I will give it a roll, timing is about right.

clown007

clown007

Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will do it during an M140 run :)

clown007

clown007

Awards
Even better!

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I threw my name in to the mix for 1-testosterone but ill do the same for this one i suppose.

i meet all the requirements! Might as well double my chances at getting to log a quality hi-tech product and knock it off my bucket list!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cholesterol ratios will get worse(lower HDL with higher LDL), and estrogen may slightly increase.
This should be maintainable with red yeast rice + COQ10

You could also add.....

Celery Seed
Hawthorne Berry
Policosanol
Saw Palmetto

VaughnTrue - Maybe even liv52 and Milk Thistle if you wanted?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be maintainable with red yeast rice + COQ10

You could also add.....

Celery Seed
Hawthorne Berry
Policosanol
Saw Palmetto

VaughnTrue - Maybe even liv52 and Milk Thistle if you wanted?
milk thistle should never be used while on cycle as it down-regulated androgen receptors and will make a significant impact(for the worse) on total gains

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind- on the post, not the app

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If this is of concern to anyone which IMO it should.. It shouldn't stop someone but it should be taken into consideration in the same way we consider liver protection. Heart Help has been proven to work VERY VERY well especially in raising HDL which tends to be more problematic than lowering LDL.

Def a solid addition to pct.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops I'm in Canada, that's why I don't work for you guys anymore.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
milk thistle should never be used while on cycle as it down-regulated androgen receptors and will make a significant impact(for the worse) on total gains
As always, good info brotha. I haven't heard that before.

What about the others to help with cholesterol?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

if you want ingredients that will truly modify cholesterol, I would look into Bergamonte. Its basically the "TUDCA" of the cholesterol world.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if you want ingredients that will truly modify cholesterol, I would look into Bergamonte. Its basically the "TUDCA" of the cholesterol world.

Solid looking profile!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Morning folks! Probably drawing this to a close soon, get those apps in while we let this run for a little bit longer. We want to show you what Andros can do!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Morning folks! Probably drawing this to a close soon, get those apps in while we let this run for a little bit longer. We want to show you what Andros can do!
Definitely looking forward to reading the logs, hope to be picked would make a great detailed log !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Solid looking profile!!!
Yup, this is exactly what I was talking about previously! Very very solid lipid profile.

Unique aspect, it has some blood sugar controlling properties :)

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I've been logging for Red Ghost, but almost finished logging. Have 2 weeks left.