SUPERDROL AND DIETS HELP

jorgejr

Awards
Alright guys, this is my first time posting a thread so I need all the help I can get. And I don't know much of the rules so let me know if I'm ****ing up anything. This thread will be about a cycle that I want to do for strictly cutting, maybe just a little gain of muscle mass. But then I'll do the whole bulking thing later, but before all of that, I'm guessing you guys might need a little description of my experience...

I have 5 years experience with weight lifting, the body building aspect of it. I'm not all that in it for strength. I have experience with keto, CKD, TKD, carb cycling/ low calorie, even calories, above maintence calories, blah blah you get it, My nutrition is spot on

jorgejr

Awards
The other half of the post didn't go through. So basically what I'm asking is

Superdrol and the best diet for cutting?
Will the results be better than...
Epistane and the Beaty diet for cutting?

If going the All natural way I think the best diet for cutting( fat loss, minamal muscle loss) is ketogenic diet, everyone is diffrent but keto has worked for in the past. The original post that did not go through was very thorough, but I'm at work so I cannot type the whole thing again. I'll answer any IMPORTANT questions. Believe me when I say I have been reading/researching these forums for over 3 years, and it's all very vague when it comes to the best diet for a specific ph, so thanks..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your nutrition is "spot on," then I'm sure all you have to do is adjust your calories. If you're "spot on" that is.

jorgejr

Awards
My nutrition Without phs it's spot on. I've always done keto to lose bf%. BUT I've never done a keto diet while on phs so what I'm asking is if I should do keto while on superdrol OR Epi, of my goal Is strictly cutting, and muscle hardness. WOULD I SEE SICK A** RESULTS? Or should I save the phs for more of a bulking cycle?

jorgejr

Awards
I pick keto> below BMR calories( based on my lean body mass it's around 1600 calories) to cut. I see MUCH faster results doing keto then eating less calories. I lose all my bloat and water retention( mostly in the face) which makes me looked a lot more leaner. Sometimes I might do keto and 200-300 calories under my BMR. So I don't really believe in "adjusting my calories". I'm more into macro nutrients! Much easier to keep track of.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I pick keto> below BMR calories( based on my lean body mass it's around 1600 calories) to cut. I see MUCH faster results doing keto then eating less calories. I lose all my bloat and water retention( mostly in the face) which makes me looked a lot more leaner. Sometimes I might do keto and 200-300 calories under my BMR. So I don't really believe in "adjusting my calories". I'm more into macro nutrients! Much easier to keep track of.
When you adjust your macros you adjust your calories

jorgejr

Awards
Damm I can't get any help?

If I want to lose the most amount of bf% In the shortest time possible should I keto and superdrol or Epi? That's all I'm asking

I've been checking out these forums for a long time, and all I see is you fools attack or try to prove the OP WRONG. I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm asking for legit advice.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Damm I can't get any help?

If I want to lose the most amount of bf% In the shortest time possible should I keto and superdrol or Epi? That's all I'm asking

I've been checking out these forums for a long time, and all I see is you fools attack or try to prove the OP WRONG. I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm asking for legit advice.
I've never ran superdrol but I see people say you need a lot of carbs otherwise you feel like sht. Also idk why its between epi and sd, whichever ph you choose isn't going to burn fat. That's not what they do. Why not something like EC?

jorgejr

Awards
I've never ran superdrol but I see people say you need a lot of carbs otherwise you feel like sht. Also idk why its between epi and sd, whichever ph you choose isn't going to burn fat. That's not what they do. Why not something like EC?
What is EC? I've never seen anyone mention it. And if I had the choice of ph I would do something like dienolone( trenazone) cause that stuff was legit, or something like stanzolol. But I can't find either of those 2 anymore. So I gotta use what I have left which is 2 bottles of SD and 2 bottles of Epi. After researching everywhere, there are mixed reviews about if Epi is a cutting ph or not. It seems as if EVERYONE has a diffrent opinion or they might have been told something false( and then they make other believe the false info) but ay it happens. It's like a the school classroom game "telephone"

Anyways I've never done Epi by itself. I've always stacked it with a much stronger ph, like SD

from my experience...

Superdrol/Epi cycle 12 weeks- strength went up like crazy. First started benching 135( 3 sets of 10), and the end result after cycle was maxing out around 205( 2 sets of 4-6). Got bigger overall but didn't really get "cut" , still had some fat to lose. And this was on a high protein/high carb/low fat diet.

DMZ- way more water retention. Looked a lot more bloated. My strength kind of stagnated, stayed benching 185( 3 sets of ten)

Stanzolol- I was messing around with this ph, i didn't work out enough, so I was taking it so I wouldn't lose muscle! BUT during the cycle, with barely working out, taking stano, I started taking this ph, finally started maxing out bench 245( 1 set of 4) people were asking if I was taking steroids. My overall mass went up. My bf was at its lowest. Best damm ph I've ever used

jorgejr

Awards
This thing messed up again....below is the corrected paragraphs...

Stanzolol- I was messing around with this ph, i didn't work out enough, so I was taking it so I wouldn't lose muscle! BUT during the cycle, with barely working out, all my friends told me that I was way more ripped. But I was smaller overall. Muscles were more "toned"

Dienolone -after taking stano, I started taking this ph, finally started maxing out bench 245( 1 set of 4) people were asking if I was taking steroids. My overall mass went up. My bf was at its lowest. Best damm ph I've ever used

stann123

stann123

Awards
EC is ephedrine and caffeine, its not a ph. Also Epi is not a "cutting" ph, it just produces lean dry gains. It doesn't burn fat so I don't get why its called a "cutter". Results whether it be bulking or cutting will be based on your diet.

jorgejr

Awards
EC is ephedrine and caffeine, its not a ph. Also Epi is not a "cutting" ph, it just produces lean dry gains. It doesn't burn fat so I don't get why its called a "cutter". Results whether it be bulking or cutting will be based on your diet.
Dang I cut all caffeine out of my diet. Had bad anxiety. But I'll slowly add it in. Thanks for the advice stann! I know body building has rep points or something like that? Is there anything like that on here? Just trying to help a brother like you out! Haha

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
As was mentioned, PHs aren't going to burn the fat off. They may/will help you to retain muscle mass while in a calorie deficit. Of the 2 you mentioned, epi would be much better during a time of reduced caloric intake. Save superdrol for bulking.
I would suggest doing the keto diet if you have had good luck with it in the past, reduce your cals to 300-500 below maintenance, and add in something like ECA or a different fat burner.
Its my advice to save the PHs for another time when your goals aren't just strictly fat loss.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Dang I cut all caffeine out of my diet. Had bad anxiety. But I'll slowly add it in. Thanks for the advice stann! I know body building has rep points or something like that? Is there anything like that on here? Just trying to help a brother like you out! Haha
No problem man. Read up on ec, It helped me a lot on my cut. IMO its better to save the phs for bulking. If you have any questions about dosing the ec lmk

chris223

Awards
  • Established
My nutrition Without phs it's spot on. I've always done keto to lose bf%. BUT I've never done a keto diet while on phs so what I'm asking is if I should do keto while on superdrol OR Epi, of my goal Is strictly cutting, and muscle hardness. WOULD I SEE SICK A** RESULTS? Or should I save the phs for more of a bulking cycle?
Those are steroids, not prohormones.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...all I see is you fools attack or try to prove the OP WRONG.
What is EC?
... Superdrol/Epi cycle 12 weeks...
Stanzolol- I was messing around with this ph, i didn't work out enough...
people were asking if I was taking steroids.
Which part of this would you like a fool like me to attack?

jorgejr

Awards
Which part of this would you like a fool like me to attack?
Ay trail and error my friend. I can't do everything perfect for the first time. And that whole steroid part. I was trying to exaggerate what my "results" were like, sorry man, get a sense of humor.

stann123

stann123

Awards
How the fck did I miss the part where he ran 12 week sd/epi cycle. Hahah

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the fck did I miss the part where he ran 12 week sd/epi cycle. Hahah
Because that was wrapped up in all his other b.s. about nutrition

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date