SuperCissus RX FAQ

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can this be taken continuously? I've been taking it for probably six months, lower doses since it healed my shoulder tendonititis, but basically continuously. Is this too long?
Nope - I've been on SuperCissus Rx for over a year non-stop. No long-term side effects reported or expected.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am with Casey on that one. I have not heard of anyone having any sides with extended use.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to snort some bulk super cissus with the $20 bill I saved from buying it at nutra planet.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankyou, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to snort some bulk super cissus with the $20 bill I saved from buying it at nutra planet.
HAHAHA nice man... Thats awesome...

Skeletor

Awards
Concern over supplements and heat? At which point does tempurature become and issue regarding supplements. How long can a product(specifically SuperCissus RX in this case) stay in a warm to hot climate before product degradation is an issue?

DavidII

Awards
Ok...so I've read thru this thread, but I'm still a little confused about how much of the bulk I should be taking. Started loading with USP SuperCissus RX on July 15th. I now have two tubs of the bulk SuperCissus. I'm trying to alleviate the pain I have in both my shoulders for going on fifteen years now. May be bursitis or possibly arthritis. Thanks for any info anyone can give.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Blew my knee out when I was 19 (am 22 now), and have periodic pain in both knees. Left knee has a surgically repaired medial meniscus and ACL (Torn meniscus, grade 2 shredding on ACL). Right knee pains from overcompensation over the last couple years. Super-Cissus completely eliminated any pain I had. Fantastic product. I did not take Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM either, just the SCRx. When I can afford another bottle I'll be purchasing as the pains have been slowly coming back. Well done guys. Great product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blew my knee out when I was 19 (am 22 now), and have periodic pain in both knees. Left knee has a surgically repaired medial meniscus and ACL (Torn meniscus, grade 2 shredding on ACL). Right knee pains from overcompensation over the last couple years. Super-Cissus completely eliminated any pain I had. Fantastic product. I did not take Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM either, just the SCRx. When I can afford another bottle I'll be purchasing as the pains have been slowly coming back. Well done guys. Great product.
Wow! Great feedback! Thank you for the support, and all the best with your recovery!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...so I've read thru this thread, but I'm still a little confused about how much of the bulk I should be taking. Started loading with USP SuperCissus RX on July 15th. I now have two tubs of the bulk SuperCissus. I'm trying to alleviate the pain I have in both my shoulders for going on fifteen years now. May be bursitis or possibly arthritis. Thanks for any info anyone can give.
I would recommend that you do a loading phase with 6gr per day (divided in three equal doses) for about two to three weeks, before reducing to 3gr-4gr daily (also in three equal doses). Please let us know how things evolve. All the best!

DavidII

Awards
I would recommend that you do a loading phase with 6gr per day (divided in three equal doses) for about two to three weeks, before reducing to 3gr-4gr daily (also in three equal doses). Please let us know how things evolve. All the best!
Thanks for the dosage info. Here's another question for ya. Is it ok to mix with my pre-workout drink and a protein shake? The taste/aftertaste is gawd awful. Don't really want to go through the trouble of capping it if i can mix it.

Thanks again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the dosage info. Here's another question for ya. Is it ok to mix with my pre-workout drink and a protein shake? The taste/aftertaste is gawd awful. Don't really want to go through the trouble of capping it if i can mix it.

Thanks again.
Sure, you can mix it with your pre-workout and protein shake. :food:

RedneckDB

Awards
I used to have extremely bad tenosynovitis in my left wrist caused by lots of lengthy practicing on guitar 8-12/15 hours some days, the problem sometimes flares up in Colder weather and is hard to get rid of but due to working as a musician this is obviously a pain in the ass, would this product work to heal this type of injury? I have found that getting myself fit over the last 2 years and weight trainng has made a massive positive difference already but I guess I'm just being prepared for future problems