Super Detox/Cleanse

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I need to find the best 2-3 items to help really clean me out. I had quit smoking around Thanksgiving last year, and really started to dial in my diet a couple of months ago. I need to go ahead full steam and detox/cleanse. Would 1 combo product work best, or a couple of separate ones work best? And yes, colonic is out of the question. Thanks!

ironparson

Awards
Im getting ready to quit smoking and want to detox/cleanse after. Dito on the Colonic. I would be interested in this info as well.

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
The whole idea of a detox/cleanse is a scam. What is it that you think you're detoxing from? Your liver does a pretty good job on its own and is free.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
OK, not so much detox, because I can use niacin for that. Something that will flush my intestines out.

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Go on a juice fast (juicer needed) or Water with lemon fast, kick start it with an enema, and go about 5-7 days, you'll be clean as a whistle

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't fasting for 5-7 days bring hell on my metabolism? I'm not trying to slow it down any.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
You looking to flush your intestines out? Sounds good...

If you got some NAC powder, 5 days on with 2days off for a month should help cleanse your liver...THat will be a good start...

Next, get some high quality Chlorella tablets. Dont get powder form, most likely you wont be able to down it because of the bad taste. High quality Chlorella tablets should be able to detox you VERY nicely...

look for minimum dosages of 250mg to 1000mg per tablet...You'll need to take 1-2 grams a day for the first week or so, but then start increasing your dosage by say 1gram per week? You shouldn't need to go over 6grams or so a day. That should be an effective dosage to cleanse out the intestines, you may notice more stool.

Not to mention it will help eliminate heavy metals from your body like Mercury and Pesticides, after 2-4 weeks you should start to notice increased sense of well being and energy, that way you'll know its working. Also keep an eye out on your skin, skin should get more cleaner as your systems cleaned out it'll show up on your skin as a sign of good health.

Just one more thing, when you get the chlorella tablets, try look for whats called "Cracked Cell Wall" chlorella. It can take upto 3months to get your digestive system and other organs running nicely with the Chlorella. Hope this helps you :)

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
hey vitasport make a pretty good product called detox log which is mainly vegtable base and it cleans your whole body out

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I will have to pick up the NAC powder and the "cracked wall" chlorella. Does Nutra carry this? I'll check it out.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
magnesium citrate? 5 bucks a bottle at your local CVC and taste like sprite.. kinda

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Is that a laxative or what? I've never heard of it.

FJM1020

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I need to find the best 2-3 items to help really clean me out. I had quit smoking around Thanksgiving last year, and really started to dial in my diet a couple of months ago. I need to go ahead full steam and detox/cleanse. Would 1 combo product work best, or a couple of separate ones work best? And yes, colonic is out of the question. Thanks!
Dual Action Cleanse.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy some metamucil and take 3 servings a day with some juice and you'll be good to go. It's inexpensive and isn't harsh.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The Chlorella is pretty under rated as far as cleansing the bowels go, it wont be harsh like other substances, and yet it will stimulate your friendly intestinal bacteria/flora by upto 400%, which is great, so you get a probiotic like benefit as well as some real good cleansing.

All the best. Im running my chlorella cleanse towards the end of this month hopefully :)

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
OK, not so much detox, because I can use niacin for that. Something that will flush my intestines out.
What makes you think there is anything wrong with your intestines? How have you confirmed it? Unless you're impacted(and you would know), you're buying into marketing hype and "naturopathic/holistic" nonsense.

Get plenty of fiber in your diet and your intestines are good to go.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
No problems here. I just heard that buildup isn't good. I'm 30 and I don't think it would hurt anything.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Is there any store other than the health food store that carries the "cracked wall" chlorella? That sh*t is expensive! I picked up my Ezek bread today and found some. I gotta wait if its that high. 23.00 for a small pack of 200mg tabs.