• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
aka GW-0742

Who here has used it?

At what dose?

What was your experience?

Did you prefer this over normal GW-501516 aka Cardarine?

Looking for some feedback is all to compare and contrast. Thanks AM.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aka GW-0742

Who here has used it?

At what dose?

Curious to this as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
aka GW-0742

Who here has used it?

At what dose?

I haven't, but do you know what the difference is supposed to be. I have heard of the product/drug, but I've never actually looked into it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, 10mg daily of Narrows GW0742 is absolutely stronger than regular GW. Lowers blood glucose & LDL on bloodwork more significantly, stronger increase in endurance, obviously higher turnover of energy in training (you WILL need more intra carbs or food prior to training to prevent going hypo). Lowers trigs some as well.

Terrific product for some positive metabolic adaptations when you are trying to improve bloodwork, or want more gusto in your training session, acutely. You can kind of tell it’s making you a bit healthier, more fit. Bloodwork will show the same.

I do not use 20mg of regular GW ever do to the comparable human dose of what was given to the rats in the cancer study only being like 50mg human equivalent, so I can’t really tell you if it’s better than 20mg of OG Cardarine.

N

NattyJuicer

Awards
So now that this been out ( or widely used by ppl ) what is the verdict any recent human studies side effects benefits etc
I forgot wht made me not to use it back 2016 .
Any insight will be welcome thanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This side effect doesn’t take weeks to come into fruition and high dosages aren’t the cause of it.

Quite on the contrary, mice developed a bigger heart just 24 hours after ingestion I found on the internet

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m ignorant to both forms of Cardarine. What’s there to say super cardarine doesn’t have the same cancerous effect potential as the original?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
24 hours sounds scary doesn’t it ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m ignorant to both forms of Cardarine. What’s there to say super cardarine doesn’t have the same cancerous effect potential as the original?
@rascal14 Here is some info you might find very interesting regarding the cancer concerns with PPAR's and how people vs rodents process them.

The Role of PPAR's in Cancer

A bit of educational information on PPAR's and cancer. There has been A LOT of concern from many researchers regarding the role of PPAR's in cancer. Many of the PPAR's tested in mice lead to cancerous tumors in testing. This includes cardarine, or should I say cardarine was the PPAR research product that really brought this concern to light for researchers.

I decided to do a little research there and found this article recently that said although the PPAR agonist caused cancer in mice that they do not seem to cause the same problem in humans. It explained the process at which they found this out and why it is that way. Has to do with how the liver processes it. The liver of the mice is unable to handle it due to a higher sensitivity level or something along those lines. Either way it alleviates my concerns on the studies that reported PPAR's causing cancer in mice.

It is here if you would like to read it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2435221/

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm relatively sure the few studies I saw, the mice were using the equivalent of a human using 90mgs of Cardarine per day.

I will go back and track those studies down and post them. I'm relatively sure that this is accurate.

Are there other studies at different dosages? I don't know. Very well might be but I am very very sure the ones I saw were super high dosage. Or I wouldn't use it myself if I was worried tbh.

Even normal Cardarine is magical imo.

People sleep all the time on "sarms". What's more effective then a GW/SR9009/RAD140 in topical or injectable form? For endurance? I'll wait.

EPO? Nope not close.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm relatively sure the few studies I saw, the mice were using the equivalent of a human using 90mgs of Cardarine per day.

I will go back and track those studies down and post them. I'm relatively sure that this is accurate.

Are there other studies at different dosages? I don't know. Very well might be but I am very very sure the ones I saw were super high dosage. Or I wouldn't use it myself if I was worried tbh.

People sleep all the time on "sarms". What's more effective then a GW/SR9009/RAD140 in topical or injectable form? For endurance? I'll wait.

EPO? Nope not close.
Is there such a product. I didn't even know sarms were being used in transdermal let alone injectable

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there such a product. I didn't even know sarms were being used in transdermal let alone injectable
Absolutely sir or you can make your own ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

EPO? Nope not close.
Definitely never noticed any endurance benefits with Rad all the times I’ve incorporated it, but everyone says that about SR and GW is obvious at 10mg pre-training. Harder to stay full on GW solo, but it’s the perfect compliment to offset winding from orals or Tren.