SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question for you lads, I've just read the abstract for the AM Study and I'm no scientist but how significant are the increase in Cholesterol levels and increase in liver enzyme readings?
I understand this is probably to be expected with any cycle but seeking to be educated!
I'll definitely be running ACP or thinking about kings guard now.

Thanks for any input
The effect on liver enzymes is far from significant to be honest. Lipids will always negatively affected by exogenous androgens, no matter what. A smart way to take care of everything would be using Kings Guard.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
The effect on liver enzymes is far from significant to be honest. Lipids will always negatively affected by exogenous androgens, no matter what. A smart way to take care of everything would be using Kings Guard.
Agreed. I posted some lab work results in another thread. I had before and mid-cycle labs to compare.

no impact to the hormone panel, CBC or CMP #s that I saw (and I keep a chart trending my measurements), although there was a slight upward trend on hematocrit, but that also could just be the TRT. Liver levels were all good, even a little bit better than before I started Sup3r-2, but I do take NAC daily (but also enjoy a cocktail after work or a glass of wine with dinner from time to time). I will also say that Sup3r-2 hammered my lipids, HDL and LDL but especially my triglycerides. I started taking policosanol and have another blood draw scheduled for a couple of weeks from now to see if those improve (with the cholesterol support supp + time off of Super-2).

While I was mainly concerned with the T levels, I am sharing the whole picture for anyone else that may be interested.

I did some research and just about any PH will screw with your lipids.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some Sup3r-1. Would it be a waste to stack with LGD (that I also have on hand)? Or would they work well together?

I have 8.4 weeks worth of Sup3r-1 (60 days at 330mg per day, although I plan to start at 220 per day to assess tolerance) and enough LGD for 12 weeks.

I am on TRT (getting old sucks, but there is often a silver lining) so no concerns over suppression or PCT, but always concerns over lipids (but am taking that cholesterol support daily now). I also monitor my BP daily.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up some Sup3r-1. Would it be a waste to stack with LGD (that I also have on hand)? Or would they work well together?

I have 8.4 weeks worth of Sup3r-1 (60 days at 330mg per day, although I plan to start at 220 per day to assess tolerance) and enough LGD for 12 weeks.

I am on TRT (getting old sucks, but there is often a silver lining) so no concerns over suppression or PCT, but always concerns over lipids (but am taking that cholesterol support daily now). I also monitor my BP daily.
Definitely not a waste. I'd personally start at 330 tho, it's a "gentle" compound IME.
Any former experience with LGD itself?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Any former experience with LGD itself?
TBH no. I realize the benefits to running compounds solo to better evaluate which one brings the value, but my window for cycles is very limited this year. This may be my only opportunity until EOY, or maybe even into next year, due to work and personal challenges that I already know are going to occur starting near the end of 2Q2017/early 3Q2017 through well into years end (that can always change, but I try to hope for the best, plan for the worst).

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

What support supps do you use for your cholesterol? I recently did blood work and my hdl to ldl ratio was irregular. Higher ldl to hdl.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
What support supps do you use for your cholesterol? I recently did blood work and my hdl to ldl ratio was irregular. Higher ldl to hdl.
I just use Cholesterol support off of Amazon (most contain policosanol, which is also what the On Cycle Support blends use for lipids). Since I didn't need the other "coverage" that the blends provided, I just grabbed the singular supp. I go for new blood work on Monday. Because of some of the other tests I ordered it will take up to a week to get the results. I will post them here (along with my previous lipid results) once I get them back. Until then I don't want to recommend anything :) I mean it may not have made any difference, but I am hoping that it did. We will see :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How has everyone's libido, erection quality and energy levels been on Super-1? I've always stayed away from 1-DHEA because of the possible lethargy and libido issues. I know it's best to stack with some 4-DHEA, but I'm curious on solo runs.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
How has everyone's libido, erection quality and energy levels been on Super-1? I've always stayed away from 1-DHEA because of the possible lethargy and libido issues. I know it's best to stack with some 4-DHEA, but I'm curious on solo runs.
Don't do a solo run. Waited a few weeks before I added 4andro... they were awful.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I had posted this in the Sup3r-2 thread, HTH

I got my blood work back and my cholesterol looks a ton better than before. My HDL is still low, but my TRT dose is high right now (still tweaking it with my doctor) and high TRT dose can cause low HDL.

My lipid #s

..................................Ranges.............1/10/2017...2/16/2017....3/31/2017
Cholesterol, Total......100-199 mg/dL......178............XXX............164
Triglycerides..............0-149 mg/dL..........259............XXX............135
HDL Cholesterol........>39 mg/dL.............19..............XXX............35
VLDL Cholesterol Cal.....5-40 mg/dL......XXX............XXX............27
LDL Cholesterol Cal.......0-99 mg/dL.......107............XXX............102

The triglyceride drop was the most significant. I have been taking Activa Naturals Cholesterol Support Health Supplement from Amazon for the last 2 months, 1 month of which I was still on the Sup3r-2 cycle. Plus my VLDL is within range, which I have read that is even more important than LDL to monitor.

HTH

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Question.

binding affinity for shbg and 1-andro?

anything else youd recommend you guys have or in general for shbg lowering/binding? im not all together sure shbg is necessary to be concerned about in the big picture. idk if you have any time to share your thoughts on that.

aside from classic aas compounds. i know boron, Tongkat ect. ill likely use boron cause cheap and why not. im not convinced in the context of being "on" something that LJ100 would merit the price (...and i say that with a box full of your line so take that last comment with the right context) 0 concerns about suppression.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question.

binding affinity for shbg and 1-andro?

anything else youd recommend you guys have or in general for shbg lowering/binding? im not all together sure shbg is necessary to be concerned about in the big picture. idk if you have any time to share your thoughts on that.

aside from classic aas compounds. i know boron, Tongkat ect. ill likely use boron cause cheap and why not. im not convinced in the context of being "on" something that LJ100 would merit the price (...and i say that with a box full of your line so take that last comment with the right context) 0 concerns about suppression.
Generally speaking, all exogenous androgens tend to lower SHBG. I wouldn't be overly concerned about it in the big picture.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Still trying to find info on using Sup3r-1 At 440. Was thinking of doing 6 weeks solo at 330 and two more at 440?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still trying to find info on using Sup3r-1 At 440. Was thinking of doing 6 weeks solo at 330 and two more at 440?
That would be a good run. Plenty of time to assess gains and sides at the recommended dose and increase if tolerating the compound well.

Thebigc4

Awards
On the bottles for Sup3r-1 and Sup3r 4 it says to spread throughout the day (if running 330mg) with meals containing fats. So 3 caps 5ish hours apart with meals containing fats. I usually follow IF (just works for my schedule) where I eat 2 meals between 5pm and 9pm. Any issues taking 1 cap of each empty stomach at 7am and 12pm and last caps with my first meal? Or would this affect absorption/effectiveness/etc.?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the bottles for Sup3r-1 and Sup3r 4 it says to spread throughout the day (if running 330mg) with meals containing fats. So 3 caps 5ish hours apart with meals containing fats. I usually follow IF (just works for my schedule) where I eat 2 meals between 5pm and 9pm. Any issues taking 1 cap of each empty stomach at 7am and 12pm and last caps with my first meal? Or would this affect absorption/effectiveness/etc.?
No, taking on an empty tank is fine. Yeah, it likely won't absorb quite as efficiently but it's far better to do that than to go 12+ hours without dosing.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think guys is a good stack for 8 weeks
1 andro 440/550/660/660/660/770/770/770
4 andro 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330
Epiandro 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1250/1250

I m pretty worry about liver toxicity,my first cycle was LGD 12mg and epiandro 1000-1250mg for 10 weeks never had any problem enjoyed my cycle,i tryed epistane at 45mg and after 8 days i had to quit for nausea and lack of appetite,my liver doesn t react good.
So there is a lot of difference between methyl and non methyl? Or should i have problem also with the andros that are supposed to be non methyl and non toxic for the liver? As i said absolutely no problem when i ran epiandro at 1000-1250 for 10 weeks with LGD.

Thanks for the opinions

EDIT i also used ostarine at 30mg with cardarine for 10 weeks and never had any problem.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Bro, what in the world are you thinking taking that much andro1. Scale it way back, and don’t screw yourself up.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bro, what in the world are you thinking taking that much andro1. Scale it way back, and don’t screw yourself up.
because i read a lot of good review running this compound in the range of 600mg.
Maybe the last three weeks are exagerate and i can stay to 660.
btw a lot of research that i read say that the maximum effectivness is 600-900 so i planned to use this dosage.

I started two days ago at 440mg,feel good not any problem with the liver,with epistane by day 2 start a little nausea till day 7 that i felt like **** probably methyl compound are not for me,i m not even an hard drinker,i feel bad also if i don t drink too much.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because i read a lot of good review running this compound in the range of 600mg.
Maybe the last three weeks are exagerate and i can stay to 660.
btw a lot of research that i read say that the maximum effectivness is 600-900 so i planned to use this dosage.

I started two days ago at 440mg,feel good not any problem with the liver,with epistane by day 2 start a little nausea till day 7 that i felt like **** probably methyl compound are not for me,i m not even an hard drinker,i feel bad also if i don t drink too much.
You don't necessarily "feel" if there's a problem with your liver, especially early on.

Stick to a maximum of:
1-Andro – 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
4-Andro – 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Epi-Andro – 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

And you might not even need to stack that much. There's no need to go crazy with the dosages, it'll just do much more harm than good.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You don't necessarily "feel" if there's a problem with your liver, especially early on.

Stick to a maximum of:
1-Andro – 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
4-Andro – 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Epi-Andro – 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

And you might not even need to stack that much. There's no need to go crazy with the dosages, it'll just do much more harm than good.
I m not concern for some little problem on the liver or BP,but when i tried epistane was impossible for me eat,sleep and train good,so no point ran it,i just need to feel normal on my cycle,with methyl probably i can't.

About the dosage i read so much review,a lot on this forum,with very good results on high dosage of 1-andro,someone ran it at 1g but i really think is exagerate such high dose (my bodywheight is 185) the most i read starting at 400 and up to 600-700,so 660 i think would be enough for me,the problem will be the libido loss and lethargy probably but i have epiandro,4andro and sup3r DHEA eventually,hope to have some good gain.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I m not concern for some little problem on the liver or BP,but when i tried epistane was impossible for me eat,sleep and train good,so no point ran it,i just need to feel normal on my cycle,with methyl probably i can't.

About the dosage i read so much review,a lot on this forum,with very good results on high dosage of 1-andro,someone ran it at 1g but i really think is exagerate such high dose (my bodywheight is 185) the most i read starting at 400 and up to 600-700,so 660 i think would be enough for me,the problem will be the libido loss and lethargy probably but i have epiandro,4andro and sup3r DHEA eventually,hope to have some good gain.
You need to start reading other places if people are telling you to take 600-700. Take VO2Maxima advice, he has provided you a nice
Layout. It’s not that you can’t take 600-700, it’s more of a benifts vs sides factor. At your current run you are exponentially increasing your risk of high sides.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Also, there was no mention of on cycle support or a proper PCT. I hope you you have both in place.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, there was no mention of on cycle support or a proper PCT. I hope you you have both in place.
^Also very true, I took that as a given, but it's definitely worth mentioning. :)

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Obviusly I already have my pct with me?Clomid and sup3r pct.
I also have OL tudca and EL cycle assyst,not sure i will use it with andro,maybe the cycle assist.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

330 is all you need. I did a 1/Epi run at what everyone else is suggesting and it was perfect.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So...this might be a stupid question but I've been out of the loop for awhile. Where did the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-Epi go!? It all disappeared....