SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I can't post links yet but there is an andros dose guild on this forum that literally covers everything you need to know including complete cycles.
If its the one Im thinking of there is a copy pasta of it itt lol

EDIT ^yup

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So like I said, if stacking 1 and 4... would I just do a full dose of each if my goal is a bulk?
Money permitting, that would be advisable. If funds are limited, I'm sure you'd enjoy the gains from Sup3r-1 on its own.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Care to divulge your stack?
I'm pretty much an exception: my libido never goes down no matter what I run LOL and currently not interested in sheer size. I'm going to use Sep3r-1 solo for 8 weeks to recomp/lean bulk. I'd sure add Sup3r-4 if I was looking for even more size and sex drive.

TheBlender91

Awards
Skipping a SERM would be a big gamble without conclusive blood work on cycle to show your testes are still functioning. I recommend another SERM, unless maybe you can get 3 weeks at the right dose out of what you have left. Or you could research an AI only protocol but I'm not familiar with that approach. Depends on your AI as well.
The addition of Super-4 will definitely be beneficial in terms of mass gains and how well you feel on cycle which also translates to pushing harder and longer. Keeps libido up too.
Thanks! I didn't think it was a good idea either. I've had 2 people tell me I would be fine with an otc PCT product like sup3r PCT. But I thought that couldn't be right in the long run. I'm about to get my blood tested next week, so we will see what I normally am at.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

last day to get 15% off is 3-1 at midnight. Don't miss out! Especially if you're buying multiple bottles!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How do you find 1andro on the old lipids, D? Not too bad?

TheBlender91

Awards
Let me know if you run a log bro so I can live vicariously through your Gainz:)
I plan on it! I'll probably write up a thread this weekend to give information, my workout split and everything else to go along with a log! I'll PM you with a direct link once I do so!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on it! I'll probably write up a thread this weekend to give information, my workout split and everything else to go along with a log! I'll PM you with a direct link once I do so!
Sweetness. Thanks brotato

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you find 1andro on the old lipids, D? Not too bad?
Nothing to write home about. Barely noticed a slight drop in HDL last time and didn't even eat too clean to be honest.

Mine gets here tomorrow! Going to start on Monday! Excited is an understatement! What MG are you running at?
330mg/day X 8 weeks. Really liked the results even without the S-SEDDS delivery system, this time I'm gonna love it.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run.
Epi Andro @ 500 x 8 weeks
4 Andro @ 330 x 8
1 Andro @ 220 x8
Ar1care x 8
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT x 4 weeks

Should I extend the Ar1care through PCT full dose? Stop at PCT? It tapper down?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
After showing my gym buddy this stuff he keeps telling me to stop being a bitch and give it a try since it is sounds very safe and more like a beginner cycle. I jumped on YouTube watched several videos on dhea and it has a bunch of benefits and honestly does seem very safe. My goal right now is recomp I don't want to lose my strength gainz while on a calorie deficit and I want to build some good muscle definition. So I don't think I'd want to stack 1 and 4 together since that seems to be more of a bulking stack. Another thing is trying to source a serm even though I do live across the border from Mexico that's always a possibility but still sketchy. Advice?

Here is a bit more details on my goals if you guys don't mind checking it out might give you a better idea on what would work for me. Thanks in advance.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/279705-raul87s-slow-journey.html

NewAgeMayan

Awards
After showing my gym buddy this stuff he keeps telling me to stop being a bitch and give it a try since it is sounds very safe and more like a beginner cycle. I jumped on YouTube watched several videos on dhea and it has a bunch of benefits and honestly does seem very safe. My goal right now is recomp I don't want to lose my strength gainz while on a calorie deficit and I want to build some good muscle definition. So I don't think I'd want to stack 1 and 4 together since that seems to be more of a bulking stack. Another thing is trying to source a serm even though I do live across the border from Mexico that's always a possibility but still sketchy. Advice?

Here is a bit more details on my goals if you guys don't mind checking it out might give you a better idea on what would work for me. Thanks in advance.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/279705-raul87s-slow-journey.html
I cant remember...were you the dude who posted in the OL insider thread about staying natty and trying to hit certain bench/squat/dead #'s?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I cant remember...were you the dude who posted in the OL insider thread about staying natty and trying to hit certain bench/squat/dead #'s?
Haha yeah that's me but I'm just gathering information right now I won't use anything like this for a while. I keep hearing how eventually even these type of supps might get banned so it'd be nice to have a few stashed away. Also I messed up my shoulder it's slowly coming back and it would be dumb to begin something like this when I can't workout at my best. I have a bunch of OL natty stuff coming in that I gotta go through first lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Haha yeah that's me but I'm just gathering information right now I won't use anything like this for a while. I keep hearing how eventually even these type of supps might get banned so it'd be nice to have a few stashed away. Also I messed up my shoulder it's slowly coming back and it would be dumb to begin something like this when I can't workout at my best. I have a bunch of OL natty stuff coming in that I gotta go through first lol
All good man, not judging :)

Was just gonna say maybe look into our 11kt product thats about to come out, SUP3R-11. Its even milder than the andros, but still grunty in its own right.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
All good man, not judging :)

Was just gonna say maybe look into our 11kt product thats about to come out, SUP3R-11. Its even milder than the andros, but still grunty in its own right.
I've actually been very curious about it and following along in the shadows.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys ? Waiting for my order to get here tomorrow like a kid waiting for Santa , have everything else on hand and ready but do u guys think 2weeks of 1 and 4 at 220 and 4 weeks at 330 each is enough or should I just get another bottle and just go 330 for 8 weeks each ? First cycle and looking to bulk as much as possible diet and training are on point high macros and following a program 6 days a week just in case this matters thanks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What's up guys ? Waiting for my order to get here tomorrow like a kid waiting for Santa , have everything else on hand and ready but do u guys think 2weeks of 1 and 4 at 220 and 4 weeks at 330 each is enough or should I just get another bottle and just go 330 for 8 weeks each ? First cycle and looking to bulk as much as possible diet and training are on point high macros and following a program 6 days a week just in case this matters thanks.
If it were me, Id dose as per your first suggestion, BUT Id nab the extra bottles anyway in case I decide I want to go for the extra time. Then, even if you end up sticking to the shorter 6 weeks, you still got some product to go towards a future cycle. Always good to have more product than you need, that way youre never caught short (Ive been there before, sux).

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

If it were me, Id dose as per your first suggestion, BUT Id nab the extra bottles anyway in case I decide I want to go for the extra time. Then, even if you end up sticking to the shorter 6 weeks, you still got some product to go towards a future cycle. Always good to have more product than you need, that way youre never caught short (Ive been there before, sux).
Good idea knowing me thou if I have the two bottles ... I'm going to take the two bottles haha thanks for the suggestion !

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going to order a lifetime supply of Sup3r-1.

I'm absolutely in love with it.

Body composition changes have been stunning. No sides to report, not even greasy skin. No lethargy either, and I used no test base!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started my super-1 cycle today; I'll start with 1 cap 3 times a day and see how it goes. Planning on 8 weeks. Will also be adding androsterone at 300mg when it arrives, and possibly Super-Epi with the Andro. I tried running Epiandro solo recently and had to stop because it gave me killer anxiety.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my super-1 cycle today; I'll start with 1 cap 3 times a day and see how it goes. Planning on 8 weeks. Will also be adding androsterone at 300mg when it arrives, and possibly Super-Epi with the Andro. I tried running Epiandro solo recently and had to stop because it gave me killer anxiety.
Nice. Sounds like a sweet stack. Let us know how it treats you:).

nick76

nick76

Awards
If I'm going to run a 4 week cycle of super-11, would adding 4 weeks of super-1 in have any benefit in recomping, or do the benefits only really begin to show in 6-8 week cycles. If i wanted to keep cycle length at around 4 weeks, should I just wait for the new 2-andro to come out?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm going to run a 4 week cycle of super-11, would adding 4 weeks of super-1 in have any benefit in recomping, or do the benefits only really begin to show in 6-8 week cycles. If i wanted to keep cycle length at around 4 weeks, should I just wait for the new 2-andro to come out?
Yes, it would definitely increase strength and muscle mass. There is nothing wrong with running these andros for 4 weeks. It will still illicit gains, just not the maximum gains achievable before needing to cycle off and recover. Those 4 weeks might amount to the difference of 5-10 lbs of mass gain vs 10-15 lbs. It really just depends on the user and their goals with each cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How am I not subbed to this already?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance this could cause insomnia like epiandro does? I have to have my last epiandro dose around 4 or 5, because it ruins my sleep so I've been taking this at the same time. I haven't tested it by itself later in the day because I love my sleep. Any thoughts?

Hastur

Awards
Any chance this could cause insomnia like epiandro does? I have to have my last epiandro dose around 4 or 5, because it ruins my sleep so I've been taking this at the same time. I haven't tested it by itself later in the day because I love my sleep. Any thoughts?
It's unlikely. Epiandro converts to DHT, which is the primary androgen in the CNS, thus the stimulating effects and enhanced strength. But, because of this, you risk insomnia taking it too late. 1-Andro is 1-Test or more correctly Dihydroboldenone, and while its possible it can cause insomnia, as all androgenic compounds COULD, its far far less likely than the primary androgen in the CNS (DHT).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's unlikely. Epiandro converts to DHT, which is the primary androgen in the CNS, thus the stimulating effects and enhanced strength. But, because of this, you risk insomnia taking it too late. 1-Andro is 1-Test or more correctly Dihydroboldenone, and while its possible it can cause insomnia, as all androgenic compounds COULD, its far far less likely than the primary androgen in the CNS (DHT).
I sleep like a rock with Sup3r-1, actually.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Just started my cycle of super-1, was running osta at 15mg for about a week before starting this run, is there any point of continuing to run the osta alongside the 1andro, or is it just going to be overpowered and just lead to a risk of higher suppression with little added benefit?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I am going to run.
Epi Andro @ 500 x 8 weeks
4 Andro @ 330 x 8
1 Andro @ 220 x8
Ar1care x 8
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT x 4 weeks

Should I extend the Ar1care through PCT full dose? Stop at PCT? It tapper down?
Nice stack, I hear EPI is bad on the joints, but I've not run it.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started my cycle of super-1, was running osta at 15mg for about a week before starting this run, is there any point of continuing to run the osta alongside the 1andro, or is it just going to be overpowered and just lead to a risk of higher suppression with little added benefit?
You're not going to notice the effect of Osta while running Sup3r-1.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I want to add a little kick to my 11-kt 2 month run. This will be a continuation of my present cut. I'm looking for pure fat loss and strength and LBM preservation--not a recomp. Would it make sense to add in Super-1 (either 220, or 330 mg./day)? That is, will the Super-1 add anything to my pure cut that the 11-kt would not?

Since I'm not looking to recomp and add LBM while I reduce body fat, would the Super-1 really be of benefit. Will the Super-1 directly increase the fat loss or strength I can achieve with 11-kt alone on a cut, or am I better off saving it for another time?

Thanks,

Crowbar

NewAgeMayan

Awards
In my opinion...I'd always stack 11kt with something (If Im going to risk suppression, may as well go all-in and do a proper cycle), and 9 times out of 10 with something that is going to out-grunt it in terms of increasing strength and preserving/adding lean mass.

I think 11kt and 1andro would be a great combo. Id prolly start the 1andro off 'conservatively', say 220mg/d, but have enough product on hand to go 330mg/d+ should I wish to bump up further into the cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I want to add a little kick to my 11-kt 2 month run. This will be a continuation of my present cut. I'm looking for pure fat loss and strength and LBM preservation--not a recomp. Would it make sense to add in Super-1 (either 220, or 330 mg./day)? That is, will the Super-1 add anything to my pure cut that the 11-kt would not?

Since I'm not looking to recomp and add LBM while I reduce body fat, would the Super-1 really be of benefit. Will the Super-1 directly increase the fat loss or strength I can achieve with 11-kt alone on a cut, or am I better off saving it for another time?

Thanks,

Crowbar
I agree with NAM. 1 Andro would be a nice addition. It will definitely help to preserve strength and decrease recovery time whilst in a caloric deficit.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys, for the responses. Super-1 and 11-kt are a strong possibility. However, I also have three bottles of 7-keto TD and three bottles of b-aet TD headed my way. I may run the 1 & 11 for two months, then do the 7 & b-aet for three months after with 400mg./LJ added, and Clomid the first month.

I've used PA's 7 spray, which is a combo of 7-keto and b-aet, and loved it.

Crowbar

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hastur

Now since you're a fan of halodrol and have run it, how do you think 6weeks of 330mg 1-andro would compare to 6 weeks of 75mg halodrol? Seeing as you were honest about Sup3r-2 i truly value your opinion. I know one's a methylated steroid yes, however 1 andro has been seeing amazing results so im quite curious as i truly believe 1-andro to be the best andro to date (Until we get anecdotes of 2-andro)

Hastur

Awards
Now 1-Andro actually stands a chance of comparing, because we have a study showing its effectiveness. And the same cannot be said of Halodrol. Though anecdotal reports are of value, and there are many supporting Halodrol. I myself ran Halodrol at 100mg, and stacked with other compounds, so I cannot give an accurate comparison. But from the logs I've read, and the 1-Andro study, I'd say 1-Andro has a strong chance of comparing to 75mg Halodrol, to what extent I can't say. I can say with certainty that since it's non-methylated, 1-Andro will be far more liver friendly and require less precautions like TUDCA. It's entirely possible 2-Andro will be able to compete/compare to 1-Andro, time will tell. But it will probably be dose dependent, you know? 330mg 1-Andro with SEDDS vs 500mg 2-Andro with DHB/Piperine is a coin toss, same as comparing 75mg Halodrol. A man like myself would probably run all 3 at the same time. :p

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Now 1-Andro actually stands a chance of comparing, because we have a study showing its effectiveness. And the same cannot be said of Halodrol. Though anecdotal reports are of value, and there are many supporting Halodrol. I myself ran Halodrol at 100mg, and stacked with other compounds, so I cannot give an accurate comparison. But from the logs I've read, and the 1-Andro study, I'd say 1-Andro has a strong chance of comparing to 75mg Halodrol, to what extent I can't say. I can say with certainty that since it's non-methylated, 1-Andro will be far more liver friendly and require less precautions like TUDCA. It's entirely possible 2-Andro will be able to compete/compare to 1-Andro, time will tell. But it will probably be dose dependent, you know? 330mg 1-Andro with SEDDS vs 500mg 2-Andro with DHB/Piperine is a coin toss, same as comparing 75mg Halodrol. A man like myself would probably run all 3 at the same time. :p
Halodrol or Sup3r-1 would be my 5th compound so im already up there man haha. Even with 4 cycle supports and 15+ individual supports I dont think 7 compounds would be too safe haha.

Hastur

Awards
Halodrol or Sup3r-1 would be my 5th compound so im already up there man haha. Even with 4 cycle supports and 15+ individual supports I dont think 7 compounds would be too safe haha.
Haha, fair enough. :p I like your style, brother. ;) Well, if you're running THAT many compounds, I suggest SUP3R-1 over Halodrol just because of the lower degree of liver toxicity, even non-methyls will mess with the liver to a degree. Just for the sake of general health.