SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Haha, fair enough. :p I like your style, brother. ;) Well, if you're running THAT many compounds, I suggest SUP3R-1 over Halodrol just because of the lower degree of liver toxicity, even non-methyls will mess with the liver to a degree. Just for the sake of general health.
It's currently

OL Dermafury
200 for 8 weeks
OL Sup3r-4
440 for 8 weeks
OL Sup3r- Epi
1000mg for 8 weeks
OL UK LGD
16mg for 8 weeks

Then either halo or 1-andro. think about dropping 4-andro and swapping for 1 -andro

Hastur

Awards
It's currently

OL Dermafury
200 for 8 weeks
OL Sup3r-4
440 for 8 weeks
OL Sup3r- Epi
1000mg for 8 weeks
OL UK LGD
16mg for 8 weeks

Then either halo or 1-andro. think about dropping 4-andro and swapping for 1 -andro
I'd keep the 4-andro for the little bit of estrogen, you're running a lot of dry compounds and it will help the joints/libido. I'd say Halo or SUP3R-1 would fit well in that cycle, brother. I know there aren't any methyls in it, but for general health due to the number of compounds being run, I'd still go with SUP3R-1 over Halo for this large of a cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mine were purple and orange tie-dyed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Did they make you see sounds?
Idk but my new friend the unicorn told me that I am now one of the Enlightened Ones

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up a cut with ostarine and sup3r-11 right now (2 weeks in...veins popping up in stomach and shoulders/arms like never before). I finally look like I want to and transitioning into a lean bulk.

Looking for a stack to bridge into for 8 weeks.

Would Sup3r-1 and Sup3r 4 at 3 caps per day each for 8 weeks be the best route? I'm only doing a 300 calorie surplus now. Should I up that to 500 while on? I can't pass up the great sale on Nutriverse right now lol

Have letro on hand for the AI and nolva for PCT..probably get a bottle of cycle support as well.

Is 8-12 pounds of actual muscle realistic? Diet is great, training is great (push, pull, legs) with progressive overload. On top of that my body is primed for lean mass gains since it'll be my first time being in a surplus for 18 months (yes long cut).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Is 8-12 pounds of actual muscle realistic? Diet is great, training is great (push, pull, legs) with progressive overload. On top of that my body is primed for lean mass gains since it'll be my first time being in a surplus for 18 months (yes long cut).
Hey man.

As you might imagine, predicting with any certainty what kind of gains/side-effects you may get during your cycle is almost futile. Having said that, 10lbs is within the realm of possibility. But, how much of that will you keep 1, 2, or 3 months down the track? Obviously any gains will depend on factors beyond just the compounds.

As for the stack, I think 1 and 4andro tend to be more complimentary than 1andro and epiandro, especially during a bulk. If this is your first andro cycle, Id start both at 220mg/d for at least a week to gauge any short term response your body might have (BP, stomach discomfort, etc), and aim to have enough product to run at 330mg/d for at least six weeks.

With kcal intake, Id be very careful about doing any sudden 'large' increases. Better to bump up gradually over the course of a month than suddenly start scoffing food down; the latter wont improve lean gains significantly and aside from making fat-gains more likely, could also potentially increase the likelihood of undesirable sides.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Hey man.

As you might imagine, predicting with any certainty what kind of gains/side-effects you may get during your cycle is almost futile. Having said that, 10lbs is within the realm of possibility. But, how much of that will you keep 1, 2, or 3 months down the track? Obviously any gains will depend on factors beyond just the compounds.

As for the stack, I think 1 and 4andro tend to be more complimentary than 1andro and epiandro, especially during a bulk. If this is your first andro cycle, Id start both at 220mg/d for at least a week to gauge any short term response your body might have (BP, stomach discomfort, etc), and aim to have enough product to run at 330mg/d for at least six weeks.

With kcal intake, Id be very careful about doing any sudden 'large' increases. Better to bump up gradually over the course of a month than suddenly start scoffing food down; the latter wont improve lean gains significantly and aside from making fat-gains more likely, could also potentially increase the likelihood of undesirable sides.
Oh yes, I know that nothing is for certain. I'd be happy with 4 pounds of muscle in 6-8 weeks so I'm not hard to please. What factors do keeping the gains count on? I assume you mean diet, training, proper PCT, etc? If so then those things shouldn't be a problem at all.

Yes, it would be my first time using andros. I've used hdrol, epistane and DMZ in the past so not a newbie to hormones. Each of those cycles i gained 10-15 pounds and kept the majority. I guess running 210mgs for a weeks to see effects is a good idea. If I'm getting good results at that dose then no need to bump up.

Regarding calories,lol yeah I know. Eating at maintenance to 200 calories over right now. Adding in the surplus slowly and didn't plan on going above 300 calories surplus at all. Although with the andros I might have a couple of days at +500 the days before heavy bench or heavy deadlifts. Honestly probably don't even need the andros right now because I'll make good gains just with the surplus but being on something is fun.

I have a beta blocker on hand for BP, will have the cycle support for added protection. Recommended to stay on staples during cycle? (Tr1umph, caffeine, agmatine/l citrulline?). Hmmm..that's about all for my questions. How are the strength gains on andros? On epistane earlier this year it was hilarious. I was like 13 months into my cut and weighing 165 pounds and bit a 430 deadlift when my PR before my cut was 425 at 220 lol...felt good.

So 1 bottle of Sup3r 1 elite and one of regular Sup3r 1...then the same for sup3r 4?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So 1 bottle of Sup3r 1 elite and one of regular Sup3r 1...then the same for sup3r 4?
Yeah thats what Id do, should have you covered.

Strength progression should be noticeably greater than natty, especially last 4 weeks or so. Epiandro tends to kick in quicker in that respect, but by 3rd to 4th week 1 and 4 andro will be in full force.

Kcal cycling is a great idea I reckon, moreso when reversing out of a cut. I figured you probably had most of that stuff down in your head, so sorry if when reading it you were thinking "well duh I think I know this already you dikhead"

Id definitely stay on staples during, some of their benefits could be amplified by the extra anabolic activity, so certainly no reason to stop them. Except just be wary of stims, as the andros could increase BP. If you have a cuff monitor, perfect.

Fareal04

Awards
Is it possible that this is making my urine burn?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that this is making my urine burn?
Yes. Within a week of using 1-andro my pee was notably darker and sometimes had burning sensation if I wasn't hydrated enough. So try drinking more water.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
About to run Sup3r-1 , M1D Andro, and Decavol for 4 weeks followed by Vital Labs 3X PCT and a SERM. Anything else I need to know? Any advice? First cycle

Stickerflick

Awards
could sup3r-1 and OL legend be stacked together for a bulk?

Last edited:

jm41kt

Awards
I'm looking into running my first cycle with Sup3r-1 and Sup3r DHEA. Already have sup3r pct and going to order liquid clomid to use at 50/50/25/25 along with sup3r pct. my only question is due to this being my first cycle.

The research is done on 330mg/day and I'm struggling between the 220 and 330 along with length. I know the write up says beginner would be 220/mg for 6 weeks, but my concern is that if I'm gonna do it I want get something out of it. I'm 27 and about 215 pounds if that matters. Any insight is appreciated

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm looking into running my first cycle with Sup3r-1 and Sup3r DHEA. Already have sup3r pct and going to order liquid clomid to use at 50/50/25/25 along with sup3r pct. my only question is due to this being my first cycle.

The research is done on 330mg/day and I'm struggling between the 220 and 330 along with length. I know the write up says beginner would be 220/mg for 6 weeks, but my concern is that if I'm gonna do it I want get something out of it. I'm 27 and about 215 pounds if that matters. Any insight is appreciated
330mg 8 weeks best results and very mild, use Ar1macare Pro on cycle. If you're going to cycle make it worth it, and it's non methylated so 8 weeks is easily achievable.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
330mg 8 weeks best results and very mild, use Ar1macare Pro on cycle. If you're going to cycle make it worth it, and it's non methylated so 8 weeks is easily achievable.
Didn't know you ran Sup3r-1
How did you like it?

nick76

nick76

Awards
Done 8 weeks of 330 in the past, loved it. Looking for more. Has anyone marched into the 440 range yet? Diminishing returns or worth it?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Didn't know you ran Sup3r-1
How did you like it?
i stacked Sup3r-1 and LGD for 7 weeks i think i was going for 8 but was alreadyy happy with the results by week 7 and was lethargic as hell. I do a lot of cycles hence why a lot of people tell me to log, but im too inconsistent with my updates that i feel it's a waste as work, college and life hinders ability. However i will say i loved the 7 week run (maybe did 2 or 3 more days more than 7 weeks if i remember) also got bloods pre a post i can dig them up if youd like, pretty sure that cycle THRASHED my lipids, but a SERM and some cardarine bounces that back real quick

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i stacked Sup3r-1 and LGD for 7 weeks i think i was going for 8 but was alreadyy happy with the results by week 7 and was lethargic as hell. I do a lot of cycles hence why a lot of people tell me to log, but im too inconsistent with my updates that i feel it's a waste as work, college and life hinders ability. However i will say i loved the 7 week run (maybe did 2 or 3 more days more than 7 weeks if i remember) also got bloods pre a post i can dig them up if youd like, pretty sure that cycle THRASHED my lipids, but a SERM and some cardarine bounces that back real quick
Yes I'd love to see the bloods, very appreciated.
All androgens trash my lipids unless I adopt serious countermeasures.
Interested in your liver and kidneys values mostly.

lumbe

Awards
SUP3R + 1 ELITE as I understand it I have to use it in this way for the first cycle

1week 220
2week 220
3week220 + ar1macare
4week 220+ ar1macare
then 30 days with SUP3R pct
thank you
5week 220+ar1macare
6 week 220+ ar1macare

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUP3R + 1 ELITE as I understand it I have to use it in this way for the first cycle

1week 220
2week 220
3week220 + ar1macare
4week 220+ ar1macare
then 30 days with SUP3R pct
thank you
5week 220+ar1macare
6 week 220+ ar1macare
I'm confused by your layout.

Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Arimacare Pro
-label dosage or half dose at your discretion throughout the cycle
Test base-good addition to combat lethargy and low libido
Sup3r DHEA
-follow label directions

PCT
SERM(Nolva or Clomid
+
Sup3r PCT or K1ngs Blood at label dosage

This is a pretty solid layout for a first time cycle. 6-8 weeks is preferred with the Andros as the gains don't really start happening till week 3 or so. 330 mg is the studied dose and just fine for a beginner. Absolutely make sure you have a SERM for PCT. No SERM=No Cycle.

larkham

Awards
SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

Running an all OL run after Christmas and would love to hear from you more experienced users.

- Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 stack for 6 weeks.
- Arimacare on cycle.
- Super PCT, SERM and Kings Blood / Testf1fy for PCT

Looking at running:

Sup3r 1
220/220/220/220/220/220

Sup3r 4
220/220/220/220/220/220

Unsure about upping to 330 for 1 and 4 and extending run to 8 weeks. What are your thoughts here? This is my first PH run. I'm 36 but have run Deca in the past many years ago if that matters.

Arimacare. I have 1 months supply.
Should I buy another bottle and run the full 6 weeks? Or possible to start from week 2? Or better still half dosage as necessary.

PCT
Start SERM, Super PCT and Kings Blood or Test1fy day after last dose.
Thinking Clomid
50/50/25/25 - are these too low, I'm getting conflicting info on this

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running an all OL run after Christmas and would love to hear from you more experienced users.

- Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 stack for 6 weeks.
- Arimacare on cycle.
- Super PCT, SERM and Kings Blood / Testf1fy for PCT

Looking at running:

Sup3r 1
220/220/220/220/220/220

Sup3r 4
220/220/220/220/220/220

Unsure about upping to 330 for 1 and 4 and extending run to 8 weeks. What are your thoughts here? This is my first PH run. I'm 36 but have run Deca in the past many years ago if that matters.

Arimacare. I have 1 months supply.
Should I buy another bottle and run the full 6 weeks? Or possible to start from week 2? Or better still half dosage as necessary.

PCT
Start SERM, Super PCT and Kings Blood or Test1fy day after last dose.
Thinking Clomid
50/50/25/25 - are these too low, I'm getting conflicting info on this
I would highly suggest increasing the dose and duration of 1 andro to 8 weeks if you have enough supply. Even for a beginner this should be mild on sides. ACP would be fine to stagger 2 weeks or take 1/2 dose. Either way is fine really. I'd do half dose myself and run it into pct until gone. Your Clomid dosing is definitely not too low for this type of cycle. You could even go lower if desired like 50/25/25/25 or 50/25/25.

I would choose between Super PCT or KB for natty test booster during PCT and def only use one. Me, I'd use Super PCT for a light beginner cycle like this and save KB for another day. You can run the Testify after PCT is done.

larkham

Awards
Thanks again for your response.
Will take your advice and up the dosage to 330 for both 1 and 4 and also extend to 8 weeks.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Howdy all.
I've been running sup3r 1 at 330mg coming up on 4 weeks. It really kicked in at the end of week 3.

Was wondering on the recommendations of upping the dose for the next 4 weeks.
I've been stacking it with 500mg sup3r epi and sup3r dhea/11. Goal is to cut.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Up the epiandro if anything. Youre more than likely already approaching the point of diminishing returns with the 1, but have more headroom with the epi.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Hey Jebrook, and NewAgeMayan question for you OL demigods! Background, I have only run LDG prior, this is my first PH run. Here is my breakdown...

Andro 1 - 220 per day split
Epi - 500 per day split
Aromicare - Split 4 pill AM, 3 pills PM
Staples - Multi & Fish split, protein, PWO

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Super PCT - As prescribed
AlphaMaxXT - Beginning 2 weeks after clomid and running for 8-weeks total

I am recomping and getting nice and cut up already & wouldn't mind 5 lbs gain as long as I can stay lean. I was thinking about upping my dose, but was not sure if I should up andro 1 or epi. I was thinking of taking andro 1 to 330 for the last month, but was looking for some feedback. From everything I have read, it seems that 330 would still be safe.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Jebrook, and NewAgeMayan question for you OL demigods! Background, I have only run LDG prior, this is my first PH run. Here is my breakdown...

Andro 1 - 220 per day split
Epi - 500 per day split
Aromicare - Split 4 pill AM, 3 pills PM
Staples - Multi & Fish split, protein, PWO

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Super PCT - As prescribed
AlphaMaxXT - Beginning 2 weeks after clomid and running for 8-weeks total

I am recomping and getting nice and cut up already & wouldn't mind 5 lbs gain as long as I can stay lean. I was thinking about upping my dose, but was not sure if I should up andro 1 or epi. I was thinking of taking andro 1 to 330 for the last month, but was looking for some feedback. From everything I have read, it seems that 330 would still be safe.
You didn't mention length of the cycle. 6-8 weeks is optimal. 330 mg is a pretty popular dose that has been seen to be both tolerable in terms of side effects and effective for most users. I'd roll with that IMO.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
You didn't mention length of the cycle. 6-8 weeks is optimal. 330 mg is a pretty popular dose that has been seen to be both tolerable in terms of side effects and effective for most users. I'd roll with that IMO.
Cool, thanks. Im rolling with 8-weeks.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
One of my buddies is debating on running this for his first cycle he's 32 only thing he is worried about is long term side effects. Told him as long as he PCTs properly he should be fine and recover properly. He is also skeptical running a SERM his mom was prescribed Nolva for breast cancer and he's afraid of it running in the family and this causing anything like that. He asked me if Super PCT was enough to recover from just super 1 and i told him a serm would be the best bet. Any advice or stuff I can send him to read up on it on how this is like one of the safest tried and true PHs?
Jebrook NewAgeMayan

Last edited:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Theres a long and short answer to this. Ill post my short answer:

Stick to studied doses, and you should be fine. So, 330mg or less of 1andro, and 25mg or less of clomid.

Clomid is used in male trt to treat secondary hypo. It is a drug, and does have risks. But, perspective. He need only run it for a very short period. Its pros will tend to far outweigh any cons.

At the end of the day, if you gonna go this route for the gainz, you have to accept some degree of risk. Just the nature of manipulating hormones. No-one can make absolute guarantees. But, perspective. The andros are relatively mild. Theres certainly more riskier compounds out there.

But, if he dont like risks, stick to natty. He ultimately has to take responsibility.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Been on 330mg 1andro for the last 5 weeks and added 4andro at 330mg after ~2.5 weeks and just added a 4 week supply of 19dhea. I have yet to see results though and I have more 1andro and I just purchased EpiAndro. Is it too late to add the epi? I'm lethargic even with the 4andro and I have gained a few pounds of what seems like water weight.
Any advice would be appreciated.
All products except 19dhea are OL UK

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on 330mg 1andro for the last 5 weeks and added 4andro at 330mg after ~2.5 weeks and just added a 4 week supply of 19dhea. I have yet to see results though and I have more 1andro and I just purchased EpiAndro. Is it too late to add the epi? I'm lethargic even with the 4andro and I have gained a few pounds of what seems like water weight.
Any advice would be appreciated.
All products except 19dhea are OL UK
Yes, you can add in Epiandro. I'd start with 500 mg for at least a couple days.

rajeev2liz

Awards
This is what happened to me I decided to try that cycle OL Sup3r-1 and Super-4 cycle and after 2 days my right testicle starting hurting and was very tender I had to stop and started PCT it's been 3 days now on PCT and my junk is better does anyone know why?

larkham

Awards
Quick question for you lads, I've just read the abstract for the AM Study and I'm no scientist but how significant are the increase in Cholesterol levels and increase in liver enzyme readings?
I understand this is probably to be expected with any cycle but seeking to be educated!
I'll definitely be running ACP or thinking about kings guard now.

Thanks for any input

sprintstar01

Awards
Planning on logging soon. Just received my bottle yesterday. Where should I post my log?