Summer Shred - ProSupps Vexxum Log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Summer is officially here, and we all know what that means.... yep, time to get shredded. ProSupps was kind enough to send me out a bottle of their new Vexxum which I will be incorporating over the next 4 weeks of my cut. First and foremost I want to say thanks to ProSupps for the opportunity, and thanks to anyone who is interested in coming along for the ride. Let's jump in!

Current Stats:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 186 pounds
Estimated BF%: 8-10
Lifting Experience: 5 years

Current Diet and Training:

2400 calories per day
carb cycling - two high carb (50c, 30p, 20f), three moderate carb (40c,40p,20f), two low/no carb (15c, 50p, 35f) days per week
I will adjust calories as needed (depending on plateaus, weigh-ins, and appearance)

I will be doing a typical 5-day a week body part split, with a larger focus on legs and delts (since they are my weaker areas). I will be adding in cardio as I see necessary. I plan to add in some HIIT as the cut progresses, no more than 3-4 sessions per week.

-------------------------------------------

My goal for this run is to drop another 5-6 pounds over the next 4-6 weeks and get that super lean summer shredded look. Keeping strength and muscle mass is a very high priority, so the last few pounds will be a slow process. Since I'm already fairly lean, I will be taking it slow and being meticulous with my diet and training. I will be doing weigh-ins first thing out of bed in the morning, at least 4 days per week.

If anyone has questions, or if I missed any info or details you're curious about, ask! I will try to be as thorough as possible with explaining my journey, but if anyone is curious or if I've left anything out, just let me know and I'll be happy to share.

Day 1 Weigh-in: 186 pounds
Diet: moderate carb day
Training: Chest and Delts

Thoughts: I was pretty pumped to try out Vexxum for the first time. Let me tell ya, this stuff is legit. I took my first cap this morning, and I felt absolutely amazing. I had great energy at work and I really noticed the appetite suppression. I wasn't even hungry for my mid-morning snack at the office. I was WIDE awake and I felt slightly warm sitting at work. If anyone has used Mr. Hyde, then you'll know what to expect. I had that alert, focused as f*ck, tunnel vision like focus. It was amazing. I have high expectations for what the next few weeks will bring. I think Vexxum will really help keep my appetite down, which is usually one of my biggest problems while dieting. Being hungry is the worst feeling, but Vexxum really knocked out my appetite today, and it was great.

Excited to see what this supplement has in store. Its time to get SHREDDED.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Excellent first post!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom ready for the Epic ride!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Weigh-in: 186 pounds
Diet: high carb day
Training: Legs

Thoughts: I wanted to first note my sleep last night. I was worried that Vexxum might impact my sleep, since sometimes large amounts of caffeine screw with my sleeping. I was happy to see that this wasn't the case at all. I slept like a baby, up at 4:30a.m. ready to crush my workout.

I wasn't expecting any jumps in the scale just yet, so I was happy with my weigh in. I had a great workout this morning, did some heavy squat work and ate some extra carbs, as per my carb cycling plan. I really felt Vexxum again after taking it. I was alert, awake, and felt great. I wasn't bothered by hunger all day which was very nice. I'm going to be increasing my dose to 2 caps tomorrow, one upon waking and one after work before my HIIT session. I am intereted to see how I feel and how my energy levels are during my cardio. Off to a great start so far though, I'm really liking the way I feel while taking Vexxum.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good lol because I don't know what sleep is anymore. With or without stims I can't sleep for nothing.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
That's good lol because I don't know what sleep is anymore. With or without stims I can't sleep for nothing.
Got to get on that crash! Now if I could only set aside more than 6 hrs

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Got to get on that crash! Now if I could only set aside more than 6 hrs
I feel you on that. I sleep great when I have the time, but 6 hours is about all the time I get each night. I make the best of it though

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Weigh-in: 185 pounds
Training: Back and Bi's

Thoughts: Yesterday was an active rest/recovery day. It was also a low carb day, which I think has something to do with being down a pound today. Vexxum really helped kick my appetite yesterday and today. I also notice that I feel a bit warmer during the day. Everyone in the office always complains that its cold with the A/C on, meanwhile I'm sitting at my desk slightly warm haha. Today I had a great workout. I bumped up the dose to two caps and I really felt the difference. I took one in the morning before training, and one about an hour and half before lunch. I had to force myself to eat, I felt zero hunger. It was great!

Really enjoying Vexxum so far. The scale is slowly moving already which is a great sign. With the suppressed appetite and higher body temp, I think there will be more pounds to come off and more shreds to reveal in the next few weeks! I'm excited to see what the next few weeks have in store for me with Vexxum.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Weigh-in: 185 pounds
Training: Delts and Traps

Day 6: Weight-in: 185 pounds
Training: Arms

Day 7: Weigh-in: 184 pounds
Diet: low carb day
Training: HIIT cardio circuits

Thoughts: One week in and I'm feeling great! Vexxum has really helped keep my appetite suppressed, especially on the low carb days. I used to feel like I would have to grind through my workouts on and around low carb days, and I'd constantly be hungry. Vexxum has really helped give me energy and keep my hunger down so I can hit my macros, and the scale is showing that its paying off!

I had a lot of fun blasting some circuit training and barbell complexes on my active rest day. I really felt energized and awake. I felt like I was able to get through my workout without feeling fatigued. Another thing to note in addition to my previous comments, this stuff makes you WARM. I feel warmer sitting at work, and much warmer in the gym. I've been soaking my shirts during my workouts, and I was absolutely drenched during my HIIT. I like knowing that the product is working and I enjoy feeling something from it. Its crazy to think that one small pill can deliver such amazing feelings and energy, but it definitely has. Loving Vexxum so far, and I'm excited to jump into week 2.

Coming into this next week, I'm going keep my diet and training similar to this past week. I felt that my carb cycling, combined with some added cardio was very effective. I saw some great results and I feel great. Its only onward and upward from here.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
What are you dosing it at right now?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are you dosing it at right now?
I am currently dosing 2 caps a day. One cap in the morning when I first wake up, and one cap about an hour or two before lunch. I feel that 2 a day is the sweet spot. The morning dose really wakes me up and gets me feeling good, and the second dose keeps my appetite down in the afternoon. My energy levels have been incredible too! Low/no carb days are a breeze!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Weigh-in: 184 pounds
Diet: high carb day
Training: Legs

Thoughts: I really felt Vexxum shine during my leg training. Coming into my leg training after a low carb day is always rough, but I had great energy with Vexxum. I was able to get through my workout and complete all of my sets. Although I was fatigued, I felt that Vexxum really made it possible for me to get through my workout. I was sweating like CRAZY too, this stuff has a noticable thermogenic effect. Its nice to actually feel a product. Energy and focus were through the roof.

Day 9: Weigh-in: 185 pounds
Training: Push (Delts, Chest, Tris)

Thoughts: I know I've commented on it several times in this log, but the appetite suppression of this product is unparalleled. I really feel great all day, and I'm never hungry. Even when I take a dose and plan on eating an hour or two later, I find myself feeling very full before my meal is finished, which is very uncommon for me. My push day was great, I put in a lot of volume and kept the workout fast paced and intense. I immediately started sweating when I started lifting, which was nice. I've been drenching my clothes the past few weeks during workouts, and I definitely don't think that's a coincidence. I've been able to crush supersets with heavy weight and really get focused during my workouts while taking Vexxum.

I'm a little frustrated with my body weight, but I am slowly progressing. Fat loss isn't always linear, so I'm sticking to the diet and keeping the training consistent. I always feel that its hard to go by body weight the day after a high carb day, so we will see what the scale brings later this week!

bkstyles

bkstyles

Awards
Great log. I'm really stoked to see your progress.

bkstyles

bkstyles

Awards
You're welcome, this morning was my first time taking it, I started with the recommended dosage, I'll be doing delts, abs and some hiit this afternoon so I'll see how it goes. I'm interested in trying the 2 pill dosage like how you did it. We're you able to sleep at night?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Weigh-in: 183 pounds
Diet: low carb day
Training: rest

Thoughts: Finally, the scale has moved again! I was feeling pretty fatigued so I decided to skip the cardio and sleep a little extra. I ate around 60-70g carbs, which is very low for me, and rested up and took it easy. I was excited to see the scale move down more, and I felt tighter and leaner. Vexxum, once again, did an excellent job at getting me through the low carb day. I wasn't very hungry, and I didn't have any cravings for carbs.

Day 11: Weigh-in: 183 pounds
diet: high carb day
training: pull day (back, bi's, and abs)

Thoughts: So today I woke up and I just wasn't feeling it at all. I took my Vexxum and headed to the gym. I usually get into gear after warming up, but today I felt sluggish. I listened to my body and ate more carbs. After my workout and post-workout meal I felt much better. The day after a low carb day always has me feeling foggy and cranky. I popped my second Vexxum around noon and I felt much better. My carb intake today is about 270g carbs, which has me feeling better mentally and physically.

I'm hoping Vexxum continues to work its magic with the appetite suppression and energy. I'm very happy with my progress so far. Even though its only been a few pounds, at my level of leanness its very noticeable. I feel great and I'm happy with the results I see in the mirror. Enjoy the weekend fellas!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Strong log brother! Glad your enjoying the run

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This past weekend was a busy one! I didn't had access to the internet while I was away, so I couldn't post. Regardless or traveling, I was able to stick to my diet and training, and I'm feeling great! Here's some updates for y'all.

Day 12: Weigh-in: 183 pounds
Day 13: Weigh-in: 183 pounds
Day 14: Weigh-in: 182 pounds

Thoughts: I was away on business, but it didn't slow me down. I hit the weights hard and kept the calories right where I wanted them. I continued to carb cycle and utilize low carb days on rest/cardio days to really dial in my physique. I feel like I haven't changed much at all, but I am still continuing to drop weight. Its fantastic. Vexxum has been great at helping me keep my mind off food, and it gave me tons of energy this weekend while I was busy running around for work.

Day 15: Weigh-in: 181 pounds
Training: push (chest, delts, tris)

Thoughts: Despite being crazy busy with work and running on <5 hours of sleep the last few nights, I feel incredible. Vexxum has definitely helped me with energy, and its saving my life while I'm in the office today. I feel like my body is a furnace for a few hours after I take it, I'm warm and always sweating a little. Its nice to feel the effects! My weight has been steadily dropping, and I couldn't be happier. I don't feel fatigued, and I'm enjoying the process. Nothing but good feedback to report so far.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
How is the progress coming?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I was incredibly busy with work the last week. I had a hard time posting up my progress, but I still continued to reap the benefits of this awesome supplement.

Final weigh-in: 180 pounds

I ended my Vexxum last week, and I can honestly say it was a great experience. This was a great product and I really felt great while taking Vexxum. Here is my final review. Thanks again to Prosupps for this great opportunity!

Profile- 8/10
I really liked the ingredients including in this product, but I was disappointed that it was a prop. blend. All of the ingredients are tested and proven to aid in thermogenisis or fat loss, but it wasn't clear how much of each ingredient was in each dose. I think the profile overall is fantastic, and the results tell the true story of any products worth. From a pure ingredient profile, I was excited to try this product out. I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Effectiveness- 10/10
Vexxum was incredibly effective. I was able to drop 6 pounds over the course of 4 weeks, which is exactly what I had in mind as my goal going into the log. The appetite suppression that this product delivered is HANDS DOWN the best I've experienced. I simply wasn't hungy during any time of the day after taking just one cap of Vexxum in the morning. I really enjoyed not looking at the clock and waiting for my next meal time to eat, I actually forgot to eat a few times because I was never hungy! This helped so much during my cut. There is also a very potent stimulant effect with this product. I didn't feel jittery or twitchy, but I was awake, focused, and alert. ProSupps nailed it with Vexxum, it has all the characteristics I look for in a thermogenic, and the weight came off easy!

Dosing - 10/10
Couldn't have been easier. One cap of Vexxum packs a serious punch. Super convenient and very effective dosing.

OVERALL: 9/10
If you're looking for a solid thermogenic with a good profile that delivers great results, look no further. This product delivers. I felt great every day taking this product, I had great energy even on low amounts of sleep. The appetite suppression was phenomenal, and I was able to meet my fat loss goals. Definitely check out Vexxum if you're looking to add an extra fuel to the fire during your cutting diet!