Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's about that time of year where everyone starts getting ready for summer.

Here's a few things you might be looking for seeing how everyone keeps asking about these things.

Code- smont

15% off orders, US and Canada only

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But Smont, what if I’m trying to bulk up this summer? What should I use then??

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm considering the sr.. I need to research it a little more.
Considering the sr too, but never took it. May have to get some for my rat, because he hit 18% body fat this winter. Got to get back to 15 or under, because he doesn’t want the ladies to think he’s a Opossum.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Considering the sr too, but never took it. May have to get some for my rat, because he hit 18% body fat this winter. Got to get back to 15 or under, because he doesn’t want the ladies to think he’s a Opossum.
Lol, I'm gonna play around with it myself but not till the middle/end of next month. I'm hoping the boost in fat burning and endurance will be a nice final touch to my boxing camp

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
why not hgh frag?
We got that too, no1 has asked about it lately. I was just plugging all the stuff I get asked about.

I don't have personal experience with frag

Edit: looks like ma does not carry frag. Not sure exactly why but next time I talk to Mike I will ask.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not gonna bullshit anyone. If I got no personal experience with something il tell ya up front

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We got that too, no1 has asked about it lately. I was just plugging all the stuff I get asked about.

I don't have personal experience with frag
imo hgh frag sounds like one of the safer shredders but I heard you can only do 1-2 weeks dues to tolerance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
imo hgh frag sounds like one of the safer shredders but I heard you can only do 1-2 weeks dues to tolerance
I haven't heard anything about getting a tolerance to it, il look into it. I only know a few guys who have used it. From what I understand it's basically just the part of the gh chain that is responsible for fat loss so I wouldn't think there would be a issue. I know the igf lr3 and hexaralin have a thing with tollerence.

I definitely would like to learn more about it but we should do it in a separate thread

Thantis

Awards
Why is sr9009 in oil vs how it usually comes? y'all pinning this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why is sr9009 in oil vs how it usually comes? y'all pinning this?
You need to inject sr9009, it's oral bioavailability is only like 1%, it does not work in oral form. Some reputable ppl say transdermal works but I haven't tried it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if your taking it orally, it's about 1% as effective as injecting it.

Needs to be pinned 2-3 times a day so it's not something to dabble with unless your prepared for that
oil 2-3 time a day sounds rough. can you at least do subq?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oil 2-3 time a day sounds rough. can you at least do subq?
Subq causes a slower release and is generally desirable with substances that have short half-lives. Which SR does, hence the multiple applications daily.

Thantis

Awards
My rat is going to be taking gw-501516 starting today for 8 wks 10mg a day and might up it depending on the effects after a week. My question is does this have to be stand alone or can it be used while on cycle?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My rat is going to be taking this starting today for 8 wks 10mg a day and might up it depending on the effects after a week. My question is does this have to be stand alone or can it be used while on cycle?
To be clear, are you referring to SR? There are a handful of compounds in the first post.

Thantis

Awards
To be clear, are you referring to SR? There are a handful of compounds in the first post.
gw-501516 for some reason when I typed it it didnt make it into the post lol mb

Thantis

Awards
It can be used anytime, on or off cycle. It can be useful to restore some lost endurance & help maintain HDL a bit better when using some things like Tren or orals.
Fantastic thanks