Summer is just around the corner - What will you be taking to get ready?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, how did you like the DS triple stack?
In all honesty I think the biggest improvement I saw was from my diet. DS triple stack probably helped a little. It increased my strength a little bit and helped me put up more reps. Body composition improved but I really think that was due to diet. AX kept me awake at night for some reason, So I started dosing it 6 hours pre bed. Overall it was pretty good. I give it 7/10. Next natty stack is...

Titanium
Adamantium
Erase
BioForge V3
X-Factor Advanced

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up some "Green Stinger" with Ephedra extract, has a pretty good profile at 2 tabs as well, running it with the usual staple supps, creatine, whey, multi, fish oil.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty I think the biggest improvement I saw was from my diet. DS triple stack probably helped a little. It increased my strength a little bit and helped me put up more reps. Body composition improved but I really think that was due to diet. AX kept me awake at night for some reason, So I started dosing it 6 hours pre bed. Overall it was pretty good. I give it 7/10. Next natty stack is...

Titanium
Adamantium
Erase
BioForge V3
X-Factor Advanced
Thanks for the response. Haven't been hearing too much about this stack and was just wondering if it's even worth it... Just started running Erase myself. Using it with my test/dymethazine cycle and so far so good @ 3 caps a day.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am thinking of running beastdrol+katanadrol+forma_stanzol.or test+eq+katanadrol+form-stanzol.still looking for ideas really for a bad a stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lets see what everyone will be taking, or is taking right now.

Its the popular cutting and recomp time starting up!

Go.
already using-erase/shift/at2. going to be adding the taurus 7-e topical soon.:bigok:

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2, Shift, Erase, and PES-AnaBeta-01 for me

Be jealous :D
Oh, I'm not jealous...but the thought of kidnapping the PES staff in order to get some AnaBeta as ransom has crossed my mind. I'm thinking it would do wonders to help my efforts at increasing my SQ (Shirtless Quotient).

novicebb

Awards
This is an awesome thread. Would love if people would state what their goals are for summer. I.E: drop fat, get cut or gain mass and then state what they are taking or plan to take.

But I guess in some ways just by listing what you are taking can give the reader insight on what your goals are but not everyone has heard or knows what items you list and what are their benefits.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome thread. Would love if people would state what their goals are for summer. I.E: drop fat, get cut or gain mass and then state what they are taking or plan to take.

But I guess in some ways just by listing what you are taking can give the reader insight on what your goals are but not everyone has heard or knows what items you list and what are their benefits.
I feel that sometimes it's better if "they" don't know too. So maybe some of them will have to research the products before buying them. Instead of the usual- reading someone else's goal specific regimen and just copying it with taking into consideration the OP's current fitness/training level. Not arguing just a thought.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2, Shift, Erase, and PES-AnaBeta-01 for me

Be jealous :D
dang thats like the whole line up!!

im gonna use shift + x-lean + e-bol

i have a feeling that combo will be tough to beat. maybe some ephedrine and caffeine so its easier to force myself to do more cardio

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
alpha t2
Erase
Jack3d

Maybe

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks of:

ECA
SHIFT
7-Keto

Log is up in the supplement reviews section ;)

//CC