Summer Cutting with BPS Combustion

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
saturday mornings are my standard weigh in time. gotta be consistant right? need it for balance :) lol Really what I want to see is how this week's (basically 1/2 was taking Combustion) weight / measurements stack up to a week of just diet / cardio / exorcise.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
3/4th of a week results. Down a pound and a half waist down 1/2 an inch.

And that is eating an unplanned cheat meal yesterday. Bellybuster loaded up burger with homemade potato chips ( like Spanish potato crisps)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It has been four days from my last serving of Combustion. So far in terms of energy I feel about the same maybe it takes a few more minutes to bounce to full speed but it is nothing to crazy. I have been slightly more hungry but then again I was also off the whole time, so I had (slightly) more time to think about eating.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
While it isn't a caliper test, it is fairly accurate - looking at the results of the bottle of Combustion:

I lost a total of 10 pounds of body fat, while gaining 2 pounds (on the nose) of LBM. Awesome any way you slice it. Could very well be the LG / IF diet (this sounds right along the lines of what people experience this diet) Also I know i was eating less (more like a trad cut) so the combo of the two is amazing!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Missing the extra kick in the morning for sure.. Combustion was a great stuble jump start. Hungry is not all that diffrent from when taking it. Very curious to see how the scale works out for this week.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
While it isn't a caliper test, it is fairly accurate - looking at the results of the bottle of Combustion:

I lost a total of 10 pounds of body fat, while gaining 2 pounds (on the nose) of LBM. Awesome any way you slice it. Could very well be the LG / IF diet (this sounds right along the lines of what people experience this diet) Also I know i was eating less (more like a trad cut) so the combo of the two is amazing!
Very nice results bro, happy you lost and put on some LBM

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thanks Bulkperf!

I can say just about a week post now, While you might not feel it (while you are taking it) that early morning energy boost is sorely missed. so for clean energy Combustion gets a 10/10

Appitite suppression wise it helps but nothing too crazy. For me it was never like it squashed it completely, but it took the edge off for lack of a better description. 7/10

Tomorrow will be the final weigh in - jsut to see how a week off Combustion went.

Bottomline though this is a great sup no doubt about it.
Would I buy it? Yes
Would i reccomend it to others? Yes, and I already have.

Is it the magic be all and end all of fat burners? No - This is not a smash on the product, I am sure you guys would agree with me on this.
If your diet/routine is on point and you are already losing weight will it give you that extra boost? Yeah it will.
If you aren't loosing weight already, eating whatever, I doubt you are going to get much results. though that would be an interesting log to see :)

Excellent product guys! Thank you again for giving me the chance to test it out. I think we seriously kicked some mid summer fat loss ass!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
final weigh in: down very slightly (in the 10ths of a pound) and waist is slightly down. Considering i did really next to no cardio since Sunday, just too tired from the heat / allergies. This all seems in the normal range for IF LG recomping so I am happy. GOt more Allegra so i should be good to go for the rest of the summer :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Ultimately though looking in the mirror - this is the best i have looked. Getting nice and tight and solid in my core. Getting more def in my arms and legs. great forearm vascularity #winning