Summer Cutting with BPS Combustion

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thanks! it went good enough and was home by 11 or so. Barbeque was healthier thank expected, no hot dogs so it was just two burgers and a grilled corn on the cob :) took the time to relax this morning instead of doing a little extra cardio. give my mind and body a break :) feeling great this stuff is great!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
back to work, still feeling good nice and alert. no sides to speak of

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Added in Vit C to the mix last night 1k at Night - pwo or when i get home from work and 1k first thing in the morning.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah following the advice posted in the best way to lower cortisol thread :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Its worth a try. I could always cut the tablets in half and take half doses worst case

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
another morning another two Combusion still doing good :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
the great thing is i don't feel like i need them, they are just there in the background doing their thing. you guys hit it out of the park with this one IMO. any word on when your other product is going to drop?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool deal!

TGIF today, can not wait for the weekend to roll around.. nothing crazy to report tomorrow is the weekly weigh in, feeling much more solid in my upper body. core is getting firmer. really need to put on more muscle to make anything there noticible:)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Mail call! Just got my order of SNS DAA capsules in the mail. Planning on starting up tomorrow after my cardio / weigh in.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
figuring if it does take around 2 weeks for the DAA to saturate that will bring me right up to about the end of my Combustion run when the effects really start to be noticeable.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Day one with the addition of DAA as expected no noticeable changes today.

Weekly weigh in: down just shy of 3lbs and waist is down roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. Feel like I still have some bloat more than fat. Need to look into that. Drink gallons of water a day stay away from salt and processed foods as much as I can.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
day 2 of this stack. What I have noticed is that I have been sweating a ton at the gym the past two days and I never sweat.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
dear weekend where have you gone?

Monday morning back at work feeling good. definitely feel more solid now. Maybe i was drinking too much water possibly?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you would have no complaints from me on that one :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
doing good today so far. left my second serving at home so should be interesting to see how i do in the afternoon. not thinking it should make too drastic of a change.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
so far i am about an hour post when i would have taken the second dose. don't feel any different yet. maybe two in the morning is good enough for me? not planning on making it a habbit though :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
took the second dose after i got home . Didnt notice any real diffrences at work, no extra hunger or tired feelings.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks :) my mind always ends up crashing before my body ever does :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
never fun, but on the other hand DOMS have never been bad for me... Happy Thursday!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Happy Friday! Very much looking forward to the weekend. Wife's birthday today and hopefully a quiet weekend to follow. Early AM cardio and weigh in tommorrow :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks! planning on it. any day away from work, and with the fam is a good one!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Man felt tired today. But that is all work stress and related things. Hour of cardio and I felt much better.

Weigh in for this week down 1 pound and 1/2 an inch. Not bad at all. Goal weight is only 3 pounds away so slower loss isn't unexpected or discouraging. Still holding out there is some recomping going on :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Mentally I am crashing but energy at the gym was boundless. Heavy bag cardio helped tremendously with my mood. Went 30 minutes more or less straight. Either my stamina is way up or I learned to pace myself?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Monday is here again. Had a pretty good weekend considering it was a b-day weekend. Nothing crazy in terms of cheats. engery is still good al things considered. Haven't been crazy hungry either.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wifes birthday :) mine is next month. Pretty much the 1 cheat weekend I allow myself :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
nothign really new to report. loving the progress i made this month. almost there, closer than i have ever been. If i can pull off another months clean bulk or better yet recomp, i should there :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thank you again for the opertunity to try this out it is an awsome product for a great price! I think I have one day left - and then i want to try a week just cutting on my own to compare the results before i finalize my log :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wont be much of a shock i can tell you that :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
hahaha we will see what a week of just doing what I am doing sans Combustion goes :)

If you every have any other natty products to test (that dont require me to give up my OTC allgery meds :) ) you know where to look :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
last day of combustion. Will miss the light almost instant energy in the mornings :) Curious to see how food cravings go now.

Training wise it will be a week and a half of cutting with no fat burners. Diet / routine / Cardio will be unchanged (weights and reps will be increased if possible, calories tweeked depending on weight lost) Still shooting for 1-2lbs a week, anything else would be gravy :) I do not have all that much left to loose, and I am really creaping up on the weight where my body will not let me lose any more. So it might not be the fairest of comparisons, but it will be interesting to see how it goes solo.

I will post up my final weigh in / results on 07/30

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
last day of combustion. Will miss the light almost instant energy in the mornings :) Curious to see how food cravings go now.

Training wise it will be a week and a half of cutting with no fat burners. Diet / routine / Cardio will be unchanged (weights and reps will be increased if possible, calories tweeked depending on weight lost) Still shooting for 1-2lbs a week, anything else would be gravy :) I do not have all that much left to loose, and I am really creaping up on the weight where my body will not let me lose any more. So it might not be the fairest of comparisons, but it will be interesting to see how it goes solo.

I will post up my final weigh in / results on 07/30
Sounds good bro, appreciate your log and look forward to the final post on 7/30