Summer 2003 Member Pics Contest!!

belbs75

Awards
Hey bro not fair, i have some new pics i want to post.. The 1 i sent was taken in March, i took some yesterday and will develop the film tomorrow.. C'mon 1 more day...:D

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Serkan is the only pro here and obviously the most ripped, biggest, and symmetrical. Is he still active on this board though?

j_neatherlin

Awards
I just wanted to let yall know that Stacey is being featured in the January 2004 issue of Oxygen magazine in the "Future of Fitness" section (page 152). We just picked the issue up and she's super excited!

fReAkOfNaTuRe

Awards
Ok, heres some stas:
Before
weight 152lbs After 202lbs
height 5'9" ....
Arms 15" After 17"
Neck 15 1/2 After 17 1/2"
Chest 44" After 48"
Forearms 13" After 15"
Thighs 23" After 26"

The first pic was taken in Jan 2003, the second one was in July 2003
Category (most improved)
I just have to post about this. KFLEX has admitted to dabbling in the darkside on another forum. He's not 100% natural as what stated in this thread (not necessarily in this post).

KFlex

What darkside, when those pics were taken I had never done anything other than eat and workout, since then, I've taken 1 AD, which did nothing, and I am currently doing a cycle of M 1T. But befor then, NOTHING. So get your facts straight.

fReAkOfNaTuRe

Awards
1-ad is a test product.... I guess its up for debate.... I don't consider any product you possibly need to take PCT for, natural.

But I guess as per testing standards... you wouldn't test positive for AAS.

I don't mean to insult you bro... your changes and transformation and amazing... better than most I've ever seen. I'm not knocking you... sorry if I offended you, that wasn't the purpose. K?

KFlex

I'm not necessarily offended, but what I'm saying is all the changes you see, were made well before I ever tried anything that would be considered AAS or close. I have no problem admitting to what I take, I don't see any shame in it, as a matter of fact I have a M 1T log started on another site right now.