Summer 2003 Member Pics Contest!!

sctxms

Awards
were is your pic at draven? Serk looking great I would say between you and bigpete fox for most cut

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well doesn't look I stand a chance in that category.. not if I ever did in the first place... LOOKING most cut there serkan.. If you don't care, can I cut the picture down size wise.. just make a little bit smaller.. so it will load faster for the bro's with dialup connections

j_neatherlin

Awards
I'm not much of a contender to win anything, but here ya go

j_neatherlin

Awards
here's a picture of me and my training partner, Stacey (she's on the legalgear.com hotties of the summer thing). she's laughing at my gay ass fitness girl pose...and i'm short :(

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good pics guys, but I've got to say I like Stacey the best. Shes got all of you beat!:D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
props to everyone--lookin good. serkan, much respect bro, u got what it takes no doubt.

Stacey is stacolicious!! btw, j-neatherlin u've got a pretty nice back their bro.

--keep it up.

j_neatherlin

Awards
Thanks yall. Stace and I are planning on doing our first shows in October, so hopefully I'll be a bit bigger and tighter...although I was using SO+ in these pictures and will be PH free probably from here on out.

Go check out Stace's pics on legalgear. those are much better. but I must agree...I think she has us all beat, hands down :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I op for J_neatherlin to get stacy to join AM.
All those in favor, say I.:D
db

j_neatherlin

Awards
I op for J_neatherlin to get stacy to join AM.
All those in favor, say I.:D
db
LOL, I've tried to get her to join boards before...but she's not really into it. I do post a lot of questions, etc on her behalf, though. We might be moving in together...so maybe she'll start getting on the boards if we do ;)

elijah_123

Awards
An entry for most improvment

Me in 1998 belt size 40, I got up to a size 42 in 2000 and weighed in at 287lb :(

I got down to a anorexic looking 160 and have built back up to 208 currently.

elijah_123

Awards
Current pics

Sorry for the size I combined them so I didn't have to post 5 times :)

goin_big

Awards
Is there a most flabby contest. If so I'll take it hands down :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, but from my tally, Stacy's still winning, member or not. Let me know when she has got the final trophy and ill hand deliver it to her myself. Its the least I could do for the board and all.;)

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey! Mods get to hand deliver the prize.. If she wins, I get to bring it to her..:)

I'm on low-carb, the other mods and admin won't fight me for it!! :mad:

:D

KFlex

Ok, heres some stas:
Before
weight 152lbs After 202lbs
height 5'9" ....
Arms 15" After 17"
Neck 15 1/2 After 17 1/2"
Chest 44" After 48"
Forearms 13" After 15"
Thighs 23" After 26"

The first pic was taken in Jan 2003, the second one was in July 2003
Category (most improved)

db682

Awards
  • Established
K-Flex,
You got to fill me in bro. Let me see if I got this right.
50lbs in 7 months. with some very impressive gains on your measurements. ALL NATURAL!!!

Whats the secret bro?
I need to know.

db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Big difference like i said in another thread, one question though, not shitting on your pics but you claimed to be natural and put on 50lbs in 7 months. I think that's impossible unless it was half fat which from you pics it obviously isn't. Just wondering if that jan 2003 was a typo ???

KFlex

I done all natural, I have a very high matabolism, so I have to consume between 5000-6000 cals a day, it is'nt easy, I have to force feed my self sometimes even when I'm not hungry. I usuallyeat 8-10 meals a day, plus 3-4 shakes, usually 2 ON 100% whey and 2 N-Large. I have no exact numbers on my P/C/F ratio, I just pile the food in. I keep it real clean though, mainly chicken, steak, pork, tuna,eggs, milk, fruit, and green vegatables. No Juice!! The thought has crossed my mind, but I have 3 children and that would'nt be a good example to set for them.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Good work bro, genetics must be on your side as most will only gain 20 lbs muscle in a 12 week cycle and they'd only get two of those in a 7 month span.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I think KFlex mentioned somewhere else that he didn't train for a good while and started again.

*THAT* is the secret. I'm not saying your improvement isn't superb, though, KFlex.

I've just done the same : started training after 2 years off in March. This girl I know for one year only falls on her ass every time she sees me, she keeps on thinking I'm going to keep on gaining 10lbs mass every month to eternity... LOL! :D Sure feels good though. I don't have BEFORE pics but this thread will see some pics from a couple weeks ago... SOON I promise. :D

belbs75

Awards
ok well im gonna post a few old ones till i get the new ones, these were taken in March of this year... Currently im 10lbs heavier, just give me a week or so to get my new pics..

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Heres some pics for the Most Improved Category...

I call this the "No Muslce to Show Pose" taken February 2003

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Heres one more taken same day also, End July 2003

Side Tricep...

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that first picture is a graphic one. Skinny as **** bro. like a male Ally McBeal or something. Good transformation though afterwards. My only recommendation would be to Bulk for a while since it looks as though youll have zero problems cutting.

db

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Thanks fellas!

Beleive me, this fall and winter, ill be getting out the bulking shoes big time, I wanna get massive!

db682

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats big guy. just curious of the change from before to after.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
In the Before pic I beleive I was around 112 lbs, because I had just finished wrestling season, and I wrestled in the 112 weight class.

In the recent After pics I am about 120 lbs, sometimes a little bit more because it fluxuates.

So in about 5-6 months or so between those pics, I gained around 8 or so lbs of muscle ide say. Plan on gaining TONS more in this next year...

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
holy **** man! good work bro. It sure as hell looks like more than 8 lbs but whatever keep it up

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LunaHotel
I think KFlex mentioned somewhere else that he didn't train for a good while and started again.

*THAT* is the secret. I'm not saying your improvement isn't superb, though, KFlex. 

:D

I agree 100%.  I was reluctant getting back into the gym about a year ago thinking .."dude I took all this time off (about 2 yrs or so)  after I was in such good shape"  The thought of having to do it all over again made me anything but motivated...HOWEVER....in about 3 months after starting to train, i saw lots of results, and the next couple months were even better..abs came back and all.  Now I am off again for about 4 months...going to start end of this month.....  Hoping to pack on some nice size from it.

h19

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This contest will be honored and prizes given out by Legalgear.com so as to wrap it up. Let the judging begin.

No more entries please!

Thanks!

db682

Awards
  • Established
My vote still stands as before.
Stacy for AM body of year. Best transformation Ive seen yet. :D

db

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i think you should compile them so that people can see the transformations at once per categorie instead of having to shuffle through 7 pages.. just a suggestion.